Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Well, I know a lot of females who are in a relationship and have a healthy sexual relationship with their partner. While still in this relationship they are still using toys and masturbating. Also Chad Gay? JW did I miss something LOL ?
Play the ep7.
You will find Chad talking about MC's pretty little ass and Dawe's flaccid cock:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: twiztid

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Im still sad Jill is not our aunt. :(
Im still sad Jill is not our aunt. :(
I wanted to say that it will be difficult t link MC and Jill but she could be Lynettes's sister, we saw that Lana (Jill'sister) come from a rich family and didnt leave them in good term like Lynette after met Neil and both of them are dead so yeah it could be possible but on patreon incest is forbidden

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
Hey~o,
Does anybody now of a Android port, where all or some of DPC Android counter-code has been removed? I am really missing the Quinn and Riona threesome.

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
I wanted to say that it will be difficult t link MC and Jill but she could be Lynettes's sister, we saw that Lana (Jill'sister) come from a rich family and didnt leave them in good term like Lynette after met Neil and both of them are dead so yeah it could be possible but on patreon incest is forbidden
Also seems like a stretch they; both happen to be dead in their what, mid 40s or something? And of course the incest thing. People on here seem to think the whole school is somewhere related and come up with these cawazy theories

Reactions: Hielo

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hey~o,
Does anybody now of a Android port, where all or some of DPC Android counter-code has been removed? I am really missing the Quinn and Riona threesome.
Have you tried this? It's a great port.
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkAssassin

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
I think the general consensus has been Bella will be the logical choice, at least for a time. I absolutely want to see Bella - MC classroom interactions...whether it is for Cathy's classes or for the spring class Bella teaches that MC has on his schedule.

EDIT:
Things I'm most looking forward to exploring in the next few episodes:

Halloween Party (teachers must dress for it too!)
MC/Bella classroom stuff
Cucking Tommy
Jill Concert and then what creative ways DPC will think up to blue ball players
Return of James
Find out what nefarious plot Lily is cooking up
Giving Riona a happy ending
Finally killing off Sage's dumb rating system
Quinn's ass
Josy's ass
Camila's ass

what i expect for the next episode

-have the possibility to reject Maya nicely to keep Josy for myself and stay friend with my bro Derek.
-or if u choose the friend path with Josy, I'd like the MC take his balls and assume to Josy that he still have feelings for her and made this choice to not hurt Maya, because bro its not like if u had a lot of occasions to tell her this
-More Josy.
-Josy with hair down ( i dont know if its the exact translations for this but her hair not attached)
-Know how the jocks had access to DIK's pc (yeah for me it's not a DIK who did it and Dawe insinuated it was them who did it)
-beat Caleb cuz nobody hit a DIK
-the haloween party ( but i don't think we'll have it now, I think DPC will make it in ~october
-see how Sage will react to Chad's boyfriend
And like AGP said
-No D&G.

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
Have you tried this? It's a great port.
Yeah, i is a great port, put sadly not a perfect one. Minigames aren't playable, some scenes are not available, like the Quinn and Riona threesome and there are some relationship points resets throughout the game.
Maybe i am just asking for to much?

Reactions: `Ray`

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Also seems like a stretch they; both happen to be dead in their what, mid 40s or something? And of course the incest thing. People on here seem to think the whole school is somewhere related and come up with these cawazy theories
The whole incest problem would not be a thing with a patch.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, i is a great port, put sadly not a perfect one. Minigames aren't playable, some scenes are not available, like the Quinn and Riona threesome and there are some relationship points resets throughout the game.
Maybe i am just asking for to much?
Okay FYI, Minigames aren't playable because they require keyboard and mouse functions.

I don't understand about the scene being unavailable :unsure: maybe you played it this way that you could not get the Threesome. And if you really want it no matter what, then you can simply unlock all the scenes as it has the mod installed as well.

I never saw any post saying that the scene was missing or not found in the game.

Edit: Also, DPC made the game in such a way that it would be nearly impossible to play on android, but these guys made it possible (y)

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
Okay FYI, Minigames aren't playable because they require keyboard and mouse functions.

I don't understand about the scene being unavailable :unsure: maybe you played it this way that you could not get the Threesome. And if you really want it no matter what, then you can simply unlock all the scenes as it has the mod installed as well.

I never saw any post saying that the scene was missing or not found in the game.

Edit: Also, DPC made the game in such a way that it would be nearly impossible to play on android, but these guys made it possible (y)
Well, i played a few diffrent ports. And i played a port from episode 6, where the porter had implemented arrows so you could Play brawler and other minigames. Can't remember the his name, D 0011 or something? So to me it seems possible to Play the minigames on Android, but it's probably very hard to port for people, that's why it ain't in most ports. Just a thought.

And it is known that DPC has made some obstacles for Android Porters, and some of Them are resetting of relationship points, and Skipping certain scenes in the game, regardless of you meeting every criteria. Like the threesome and the shower scene with Jill. You can have made All the right moves Up until, but you wont be able to see the scenes in game, No matter what. And that sucks, when you do a playthrough, wich you are invested in, but dont get the scenes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There is always talk that the MC might have a brother. What if he has a sister that everyone has seen before, but doesn't consider that it could be the MC's sister. The hairstyle and the hair color fit already times? :unsure:

• Thinking Face

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is always talk that the MC might have a brother. What if he has a sister that everyone has seen before, but doesn't consider that it could be the MC's sister. The hairstyle and the hair color fit already times? :unsure:

Don't forget his twin sister stripper.

If even a fraction of the talk was true, we would soon need a incest patch (since I don't think this would be the one game where no changes are demanded).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

I don't think so...
And on the second note, I think that tybalt's watermelon is an undercover agent:p:ROFLMAO:...
Screenshot (624).png 1323317_screenshot0001.png

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
try starting a new game. cause threesome scene and Jill scene can be found in my port. I released after my team tested the game :)
Thanks, ill give it a shot! - so if i can't get the scenes, it can only mean, i am not doing what i should in-game to get the scenes.
Mr. Darkassassin, can i ask? Is the anti-android coding DPC hard to get around? (I have No idea how modding or porting Works.)

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
no hard but time consumable. takes so much time to edit those restrictions. he literally hates Android ports/porters
Ah, allright. But nice that you are able to disable the coding though, i for one appriciate it very much. As i remember, you and your team were very fast with episode 7, when it came out. So i am eager to see how you Will handle episode 8 BC my impression is that it Will be somewhat larger then ep7.
I heard a rumor, that there wont be any more porting og future episodes because the game Will becomes to large in GBs for an Android porting? Does that rumor hold any truth? :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkAssassin
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes