JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
nah i think it's a vengeance for all the DIK who banged Arieth (remember he got pics of them with his girl) and for what happened to Chad
Exactly. Like I've said - killing two rabbits with one shot. The whole purpose of those Chad\Dawe photos was to start confrontation between jocks and DIKs and it was successful.

Reactions: Hielo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Dawe hired Quinn and Riona to do that, it's he who took the Cathy's photo in their gym.
Rusty was too dump careless to leave the password to the Rooster remembered in the laptop so anyone can get access to it. While Quinn was distracting Tommy (Camila was distracting Rusty with good old fucking) Riona stole the laptop and posted the cluck from the library; she was at the DIK parties before and knew nobody goes to the library.

Why they did it? For $. They don't get any from DIKs but definitely got some from jocks (like nothing personal, it's just business).
Why Dawe want to do that? He needs an excuse for spreading the photo. Like where did he get it? From the DIK's cluck. He definitely hates Cathy for pointing out his stupidity\laziness and used the Quinn's need for money to kill two rabbits at once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rusty wasn't careless, Jamie was. Arieth somehow got his cell phone, which is networked to the laptop, and changed the cell phone password to 1234. Everyone still knows the password too.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Rusty wasn't careless, Jamie was. Arieth somehow got his cell phone, which is networked to the laptop, and changed the cell phone password to 1234. Everyone still knows the password too.
DIKs phones connected only to their personal folders on the DIKs laptop. No way you can get full access to the laptop from the phone. It's like google drive - I can give you access to one of the folders in my drive and you can do there whatever you want (but only in that folder).
And the password to the Rooster was remembered in the laptop, you can see it when fiddling with it first time.

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
I think Dawe hired Quinn and Riona to do that, it's he who took the Cathy's photo in their gym.
Rusty was too dump careless to leave the password to the Rooster remembered in the laptop so anyone can get access to it. While Quinn was distracting Tommy (Camila was distracting Rusty with good old fucking) Riona stole the laptop and posted the cluck from the library; she was at the DIK parties before and knew nobody goes to the library.

Why they did it? For $. They don't get any from DIKs but definitely got some from jocks (like nothing personal, it's just business).
Why Dawe want to do that? He needs an excuse for spreading the photo. Like where did he get it? From the DIK's cluck. He definitely hates Cathy for pointing out his stupidity\laziness and used the Quinn's need for money to kill two rabbits at once.
Great Theory but is this pic not after Rusty changed the password so why would there be an old password already entered by Rusty .I think it's from someone else who tried to open their Rooster after the change in password and how were they aware of the fact Rusty leaves the password
but yeah Jocks involvement seems pretty real

Last edited:

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Great Theory but is this pic not after Rusty changed the password so why would there be an old password already entered by Rusty .I think it's from someone else who tried to open their Rooster after the change in password and how was Camila aware of the fact Rusty leaves the password
at the beginning I thought of Vinny, he quit the DIK in bad terms and probably knew the password and where the PC was

Reactions: aykarin

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, he keeps raising his own bar, eventually his episodes will be bigger than most games!
Not gonna lie, this kind of worries me for 2 reasons.
1. an update as big as most games, seeing as how we're going into ep. 8, and we're already at 6+ gigs, with roughly 8-12 more updates to go... the final game will be a PC destroyer.
2. the bigger the update, the longer the wait. So by the time we get to episode 10, we'll only get 1 update per year instead of 2.

BUT I'm not gonna complain too much.... bigger updates means more Quinn and that makes my pee-pee tingle.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Great Theory but is this pic not after Rusty changed the password so why would there be an old password already entered by Rusty .I think it's from someone else who tried to open their Rooster after the change in password and how was Camila aware of the fact Rusty leaves the password
Attached image shows the first fiddling with the laptop exactly after Rusty changed the password. Old password still remembered but doesn't match with the new one (Rusty was smart enough to not save the new one).

Reactions: 143 others

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
at the beginning I thought of Vinny, he quit the DIK in bad terms and probably knew the password and where the PC was
I think of Vinny too he was that guy who Tommy thought to be the MC maybe that guy wants some revenge or Nick is working for him or who knows

Last edited:

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
DIKs phones connected only to their personal folders on the DIKs laptop. No way you can get full access to the laptop from the phone. It's like google drive - I can give you access to one of the folders in my drive and you can do there whatever you want (but only in that folder).
And the password to the Rooster was remembered in the laptop, you can see it when fiddling with it first time.
im with you on this bro, and Arieth is not the person adequate for this, for everything in fact (no offense) she'll be able to ask Jamie how to change the PC password from the mobile phone during the act and if im not wrong it was at this party Arieth was bang by Jamie AND Leon so one of them should have notice Arieth doing this, she could'nt do it in several seconds, something more like half and a hour :ROFLMAO:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
im with you on this bro, and Arieth is not the person adequate for this, for everything in fact (no offense) she'll be able to ask Jamie how to change the PC password from the mobile phone during the act and if im not wrong it was at this party Arieth was bang by Jamie AND Leon so one of them should have notice Arieth doing this, she could'nt do it in several seconds, something more like half and a hour :ROFLMAO:
Nah, Arieth was banged during the initiation party. On the cluck-incident party she was playing bottle dildo-game.
HOTs not shown anywhere till the cluck-incident:
Sarah - was in the bathroom near the home theater
There is no medicine cabinet in the bathroom on the second floor, only on the first floor
Heather - no way she got involved in something what can hurt Tommy
Sage - was at the preps
Riona - later seen near the library, definitely involved
Melanie - maybe involved too but there is no reason for it
Camila - showed up later, definitely involved (some people said she may be in the bathroom on the second floor but it still occupied when she shows up)
Mona - hammered, she's not involved (but she may know about it and that's the reason she's wasted).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
1. an update as big as most games, seeing as how we're going into ep. 8, and we're already at 6+ gigs, with roughly 8-12 more updates to go... the final game will be a PC destroyer.
2. the bigger the update, the longer the wait. So by the time we get to episode 10, we'll only get 1 update per year instead of 2.

BUT I'm not gonna complain too much.... bigger updates means more Quinn and that makes my pee-pee tingle.
1 : With this, I don't see too much problem. In today's age where we are with technology, 20GB , 40GB, or even more, games seems to be the standard. and the final version could be somewhere 30GB, but it also have content. from start to to finish 20+ hour game time , or even more. This is a good thing, I kind of envy those who many years later from now, will play it for the first time. :ROFLMAO:

2: This might be true, however what is" holding" him back - so to speak, is once again not the Technology anymore but his own "Manual labor ". It is clear that the Graphic cards and other components no longer holding him back, he does not have to wait, for a Render Queue to finish up . In episode six, what was holding back the release was the Animations need to be finished. But in episode 7 He finished faster, and he had 2 "free " week of test phase.

All in all, I don't think we will witness a one update / year ., phase. The minimum will be 2, and we might even go back to 3 .

The only worry, is truly whether he will burn out or not. And Decide that He gonna rush to ending to finish it because he gets bored with it. :unsure:

But the counter argument to this , that, He is his own boss, He does not have a Deadline, a pressure from a company etc etc. This is his daily job, his livelihood. and if Patreon not change, and still remain to be viable, this can be a steady Paycheck for many years.

so after all, there is more worry of me not live long enough to see the game reach completion, than him not finishing up. :ROFLMAO:. Okay, I'm not that old :ROFLMAO:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Nah, Arieth was banged during the initiation party. On the cluck-incident party she was playing bottle dildo-game.
HOTs not shown anywhere till the cluck-incident:
Sarah - was in the bathroom near the home theater
There is no medicine cabinet in the bathroom on the second floor, only on the first floor
Heather - no way she got involved in something what can hurt Tommy
Sage - was at the preps
Riona - later seen near the library, definitely involved
Melanie - maybe involved too but there is no reason for it
Camila - showed up later, definitely involved (some people said she may be in the bathroom on the second floor but it still occupied when she shows up)
Mona - hammered, she's not involved (but she may know about it and that's the reason she's wasted).
Mona has a habbit of overdrinking. Camila was doing Rusty, there are dialogues pointing that during free roam. Mona is more or less innocent. It's masterplan of Riona and Quinn, Camila could be a puppet cause she follows every command of Quinn.
Also, Quinn-Riona-Vinny trio can be behind this, Vinny knows every shady business Quinn is involved in.

Reactions: Hielo

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
1 : With this, I don't see too much problem. In today's age where we are with technology, 20GB , 40GB, or even more, games seems to be the standard. and the final version could be somewhere 30GB, but it also have content. from start to to finish 20+ hour game time , or even more. This is a good thing, I kind of envy those who many years later from now, will play it for the first time. :ROFLMAO:
My worries we're mainly a reflection of my own selfishness to be honest. My PC is already on it's last legs :KEK:
I just don't wanna have to buy another one in order to continue playing the game.

2: This might be true, however what is" holding" him back - so to speak, is once again not the Technology anymore but his own "Manual labor ". It is clear that the Graphic cards and other components no longer holding him back, he does not have to wait, for a Render Queue to finish up . In episode six, what was holding back the release was the Animations need to be finished. But in episode 7 He finished faster, and he had 2 "free " week of test phase.

so after all, there is more worry of me not live long enough to see the game reach completion, than him not finishing up. :ROFLMAO:. Okay, I'm not that old :ROFLMAO:
Another thing that would drastically assisst him is if he were to entrust certain aspects of the game development to other people. I know he can afford to hire one or two other people to work with him on it, however Pinks is a perfectionist and with the quality of the game in the latest updates, it shows.

Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure you're being honest about your age. We all know you fart saw dust and ejaculate baby powder, you senile turd. ;)
(Joking, love ya chip)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

All in all, I don't think we will witness a one update / year ., phase. The minimum will be 2, and we might even go back to 3 .

The only worry, is truly whether he will burn out or not. And Decide that He gonna rush to ending to finish it because he gets bored with it. :unsure:

But the counter argument to this , that, He is his own boss, He does not have a Deadline, a pressure from a company etc etc. This is his daily job, his livelihood. and if Patreon not change, and still remain to be viable, this can be a steady Paycheck for many years.

I am glad that he treats the work so professionally. Each of its updates is getting bigger and there are no prerequisites for burnout yet. I certainly hope that he will hire a team and thus reduce the development time. I'm wondering what will happen after the end of the second season. Whether he will take a break for rest or continue at the same pace.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

All is well, and I've been very focused on one single task this week: writing. I worked on a big free roam event. I planned and wrote several thousands of lines of code and dialogue for it. I had a blast and can't wait to produce the art for it.

PCs have been working hard on rendering animations all week, and their speed is astonishing. My queue is down to 4 animations in writing moment, so it's time to shift focus back towards art.

I will be focusing on animations in the next few days, but I also hope to work more on static renders. I have a handful of lewd scenes left to pose animations for. I think I already, with certainty, can say that the episode 8 animation count will be the biggest to date. It's the end of the season, so it's go big or go home.

Soon a 2D poll will start. It will be a couples poll where the winning couple gets two wallpapers in episode 8 (one clothed and one nude). Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
That big free roam event only means one thing... A bitchin' Halloween Party :cool:

I can't wait to free roam in the newly fixed mansion, to have drinks in Derek's closet/room and especially to have hot costume sex with 10 different girls in one night without having any of them notice. :love:

Or maybe he'll change the formula we'll see
. :ROFLMAO:

Josy & Jill - Sage & Quinn , we both win ;):ROFLMAO:
Those Would-be nice ! I would also add Maya & Sage ! That 4th of July special render was a nice tease. :love:

But I fear that's it's going to be Chad and Troy... They are the new power couple of BaDIK now... :rolleyes:

I wonder if that couple poll will just have the classic pairing :

- Maya & Josy
- Bella & Jill
- Sage & Quinn
- Riona & Camilla
- Sarah & Melanie
- Nicole & Lilly
- Jade & Cathy
- Sally & KRJ
- Arieth & crabs

Or it will be the 2 girls who get the most votes who win. :unsure:
I gave her cola+absinthe...
:KEK::KEK::KEK:
screenshot0004.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
That big free roam event only means one thing... A bitchin' Halloween Party:cool:

I can't wait to free roam in the newly fixed mansion, to have drinks in Derek's closet/room and especially to have hot costume sex with 10 different girls in one night without having any of them notice. :love:

Or maybe he'll change the formula we'll see
. :ROFLMAO:

Those Would-be nice ! I would also add Maya & Sage ! That 4th of July special render was a nice tease. :love:

But I fear that's it's going to be Chad and Troy... They are the new power couple of BaDIK now... :rolleyes:

I wonder if that couple poll will just have the classic pairing :

- Maya & Josy
- Bella & Jill
- Sage & Quinn
- Riona & Camilla
- Sarah & Melanie
- Nicole & Lilly
- Jade & Cathy
- Sally & KRJ
- Arieth & crabs

Or it will be the 2 girls who get the most votes who win. :unsure:

:KEK::KEK::KEK:
View attachment 1301762 View attachment 1301764
I would love to see Sage and Nicole - Jill and Josy.

Reactions: Marley300

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021

Quinn <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes