JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Camila is definitely not involved, Mona says she was banging some guy and John Boy went past Rusty's room and heard moaning noise
Exactly what I was saying. Camila's job was distracting Rusty while Riona post the cluck.
I think Rusty's other door exit leads to hallway where the library is and it's simply Nick
Not exactly the hallway but close enough. And in what universe "criminal" walks around in the crime scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One DIK is also part of the drama since the password of Dik rooster account is shared among diks.
Everyone have the access to the Rooster account since password was saved on the laptop (damn Rusty, what are you 12?)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
As much as I love all of those girls, how is #4 not the runaway winner? All the others could conceivably happen within the story, but to see the conflict-adverse KRJ with the obnoxious Sally should be pure gold, even if just in 2D form.
Indeed Karen Rebecca Johnson and Sally the best choice.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Exactly what I was saying. Camila's job was distracting Rusty while Riona post the cluck.

Not exactly the hallway but close enough. And in what universe "criminal" walks around in the crime scene?

Everyone have the access to the Rooster account since password was saved on the laptop (damn Rusty, what are you 12?)
This is why i joined this forum in the first place and this is the first time i see something of interest in this regard. Congratulations. I think you are into something.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Latest poll:

View attachment 1302058

Current standings:

EDIT: Note, these are the standings for the $10 tier. Upper tiers get more votes, and the final results of polls have not always matched the winner of the lower tiers.

View attachment 1302056

I absolutely love Nicole, but I fucking HATED her 2D render. Nerd girls it is, then.
the interest in who will get the 2D render is close to 0... pretty horrible all the renders in the series

by the votes the patrons, at least the poor ones, have not forgotten Envy

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
to be honest, I'm actually surprised that they are in a second place. First two will get the 2D art , right ? .
The way I read it, the first two meant the first couple, i.e., two people. Not the first two couples. Might be wrong though.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
didn't this game use to have voice acting?, I swear I remember some of Isabella and Jill's lines back in episode 1 like when Jill meets the MC for the first time after the jocks bullied him and isabella when she catches him naked. did I imagine all that? :oops:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

All is well, and I've been very focused on one single task this week: writing. I worked on a big free roam event. I planned and wrote several thousands of lines of code and dialogue for it. I had a blast and can't wait to produce the art for it.

PCs have been working hard on rendering animations all week, and their speed is astonishing. My queue is down to 4 animations in writing moment, so it's time to shift focus back towards art.

I will be focusing on animations in the next few days, but I also hope to work more on static renders. I have a handful of lewd scenes left to pose animations for. I think I already, with certainty, can say that the episode 8 animation count will be the biggest to date. It's the end of the season, so it's go big or go home.

Soon a 2D poll will start. It will be a couples poll where the winning couple gets two wallpapers in episode 8 (one clothed and one nude). Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Proof that not all progress is good; I really miss the days of informative updates. Not much to work with here.

DPC mentioned having 20+ animations in the queue last week, and now he's down to 4. Therefore at a minimum he rendered 16 animations this week. That's higher than any known render rate so far this episode (not that we have well-calibrated data), but it is in line with his mid-to-high weeks during Episode 7. This suggests the rendering rates from Episode 7 are probably still valid, which gives us some idea of what DPC can do when he finishes writing and kicks it into art-crunch mode. But that's about all I can glean this week.

As for the massive free-roam, I sure hope we'll get the Halloween party in Episode 8. It will be pretty disappointing if that's held off for Season 3.

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Proof that not all progress is good; I really miss the days of informative updates. Not much to work with here.

DPC mentioned having 20+ animations in the queue last week, and now he's down to 4. Therefore at a minimum he rendered 16 animations this week. That's higher than any known render rate so far this episode (not that we have well-calibrated data), but it is in line with his mid-to-high weeks during Episode 7. This suggests the rendering rates from Episode 7 are probably still valid, which gives us some idea of what DPC can do when he finishes writing and kicks it into art-crunch mode. But that's about all I can glean this week.

As for the massive free-roam, I sure hope we'll get the Halloween party in Episode 8. It will be pretty disappointing if that's help off for Season 3.
DPC should end this season with a bang so ending the season with the Halloween party plus a twist or something is a good idea. :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Riona went to the toilet with the laptop, locked the door, posted the cluck. In the meantime someone knocked on the door and Riona can't go out with the laptop through the door so easily. She is small and probably climbed through the window in the toilet. It wouldn't be the first time that someone climbs through a window in BaD. After that, Riona placed the laptop in the library and sat down in front of the toilet.

This theory with Quinn, Tommy, Riona, Cam is already half a year old.

Cam distracts Rusty.
Riona takes the laptop.
Quinn brings Josy to put pressure on Tommy. Tommy goes out, Quinn follows. the picture of the safe is taken down. The plan probably to put the laptop in the safe. However, Riona could not get the laptop to Quinn and Tommy.

From the way Heather questions the MC, she probably knew about the plan. Otherwise, why would Heather be worried about Tommy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There could be more to the 2D Poll - Couples than beautiful 2D images. Just compare the pictures with the rooms in Hot's house. I dare once a prognosis. I assume that Tommy will disappear in one way or another. All for the Halloween party. Maybe Rusty will go too.

Orange Friendship Path Josy/Maya/MC
Tommy had sex the night before breakfast. With a pair of legs, it could have been Heather, Cam or Mel from pairings 1-3. If it wasn't Heather, there will have been a bed change because Heather breaks up with Tommy and then Heather doesn't want Josy in her room either. But before Maya can move in with the Hot's, Quinn will move into Cam's room and a nice big bed for Josy and Maya will become available. Now when the MC is on the Josy Single path, a nice big bed will be free for Maya and Sage. On the Maya Single path, Maya will move to the MC in the Mansion and a nice big bed for Josy and Jill will become available.

Black Throuple Path Josy/Maya/MC
Tommy cheats on Heather with Sarah and Mel. Quinn and Riona's comes as well as so because Quinn treats Riona badly and Riona has been rebelling against Quinn for a while. In addition the MC has two wishes free with Heather. Now it could be that Tommy runs off with Lily and Rusty with Nicole. Why? There is a folder of illegal business on the laptop. We got a picture from DPC of Tommy and Rusty sitting in the car. Who knows where they are going? But the bedding game continues. If Rusty and Tommy really disappear now, the positions of President and Vice President will be vacant. Let it really become the MC and Derek. Who do you think will move into the DIK Mansion then? Josy and Maya should be obvious. Maybe things are a little more serious between Ashley and Derek than Derek initially wanted to admit? But then, there are too many beds available at Hot's house. KRJ and Sally are already hot, right? Also, check out KRJ's arm pose! Somehow I get the suspicion that KRJ is more important for the game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Riona went to the toilet with the laptop, locked the door, posted the cluck. In the meantime someone knocked on the door and Riona can't go out with the laptop through the door so easily. She is small and probably climbed through the window in the toilet. It wouldn't be the first time that someone climbs through a window in BaD. After that, Riona placed the laptop in the library and sat down in front of the toilet.

Cam distracts Rusty.
Riona takes the laptop.
Quinn brings Josy to put pressure on Tommy. Tommy goes out, Quinn follows. the picture of the safe is taken down. The plan probably to put the laptop in the safe. However, Riona could not get the laptop to Quinn and Tommy.

From the way Heather questions the MC, she probably knew about the plan. Otherwise, why would Heather be worried about Tommy.
Has it been discussed why the girls would be doing such things to Cathy and the DIKs? I'm not saying I disagree with the theories, but I'm just trying to figure out the motivation for girls like Camila to take part in this. Even if full details weren't known to all of them, they had to understand that malice was afoot.

Unless the girls were being blackmailed, this really seems out of character. :unsure: Granted, Riona will do whatever Quinn tells her to do, but Camila actually seems to have a conscience. Agreeing to become a prostitute is one thing (because you are only hurting yourself), but these actions are another.

I also wonder how far DPC is going to take this storyline. Does he have some long drawn out Agatha Christie style mystery planned? I'd rather see this one finish up in the next couple of episodes instead of being dragged until the end of game.

If true:
Quinn - to be expected
Tommy - you deserve to be cucked

Riona/Camila - I'm not angry..

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Has it been discussed why the girls would be doing such things to Cathy and the DIKs? I'm not saying I disagree with the theories, but I'm just trying to figure out the motivation for girls like Camila to take part in this. Even if full details weren't known to all of them, they had to understand that malice was afoot.

Unless the girls were being blackmailed, this really seems out of character. :unsure: Granted, Riona will do whatever Quinn tells her to do, but Camila actually seems to have a conscience. Agreeing to become a prostitute is one thing (because you are only hurting yourself), but these actions are another.

I also wonder how far DPC is going to take this storyline. Does he have some long drawn out Agatha Christie style mystery planned? I'd rather see this one finish up in the next couple of episodes instead of being dragged until the end of game.

If true:
Quinn - to be expected
Tommy - you deserve to be cucked

Riona/Camila - I'm not angry..
This is actually quite simple. Quinn and Tommy want the parties to take place at the DIK's only. The reason is so that they can consume their drugs. Sage does not agree with drugs. Rusty, on the other hand, doesn't pay for drugs but is otherwise cool with it. Sage is in a relationship with Chad though, so the Hot's party with the Aplha's. Quinn and Tommy come up with a plan to break up Sage and Chad. That's where the MC comes in. An emotional connection develops between the MC and Sage. Tommy punches Troy and takes the guitar from the MC. Tommy gives the guitar to Quinn, who gives it to Chad. Chad gives the guitar to Sage as a gift to end the argument or whatever, because it must not be known that Chad is gay and that is probably why he is with Sage. But now it's not fast enough for Quinn. They talk to Dawe and makes him the offer, she makes him the president of the Alpha's. Tommy will not know anything about it. It comes to the pictures and Chad freaks out and attacks the MC. Jill calls the meeting in Burke's office and Chad gets fined. But Cathy probably puts the Alpha's under surveillance too. Quinn's drug turnover plummets because the Alpha's are under surveillance. So Cathy has to go. Arieth has Jamie's cell phone. So it's no problem to get the picture of Cathy on the laptop. But, they still have to post the picture on Rooster. In order not to get caught, the laptop has to be put in the safe. Who knows the combination? Tommy. But make Tommy do something he doesn't want to do. Josy.

• Wow
Reactions: Hielo

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
First time trying this game, and I'm already stuck on an exception error at the first English class test. Can't get past it.
Running the compressed version. Anyone else have this problem or solution?

Reactions: Gfsk f

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is actually quite simple. Quinn and Tommy want the parties to take place at the DIK's only. The reason is so that they can consume their drugs. Sage does not agree with drugs. Rusty, on the other hand, doesn't pay for drugs but is otherwise cool with it. Sage is in a relationship with Chad though, so the Hot's party with the Aplha's. Quinn and Tommy come up with a plan to break up Sage and Chad. That's where the MC comes in. An emotional connection develops between the MC and Sage. Tommy punches Troy and takes the guitar from the MC. Tommy gives the guitar to Quinn, who gives it to Chad. Chad gives the guitar to Sage as a gift to end the argument or whatever, because it must not be known that Chad is gay and that is probably why he is with Sage. But now it's not fast enough for Quinn. They talk to Dawe and makes him the offer, she makes him the president of the Alpha's. Tommy will not know anything about it. It comes to the pictures and Chad freaks out and attacks the MC. Jill calls the meeting in Burke's office and Chad gets fined. But Cathy probably puts the Alpha's under surveillance too. Quinn's drug turnover plummets because the Alpha's are under surveillance. So Cathy has to go. Arieth has Jamie's cell phone. So it's no problem to get the picture of Cathy on the laptop. But, they still have to post the picture on Rooster. In order not to get caught, the laptop has to be put in the safe. Who knows the combination? Tommy. But make Tommy do something he doesn't want to do. Josy.
:eek: Simple indeed. That's a lot of people involved in a plot. They must have all grown up in the mafia since not one of them has spilled the beans. The more people you have involved in a conspiracy the greater the likelihood that it falls apart. That's why when you finish a heist, you always kill all your accomplices. I still want to know how Riona and Camila got coerced into going along with this.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
First time trying this game, and I'm already stuck on an exception error at the first English class test. Can't get past it.
Hmm, I think the cheat function is broken there is it not? Clicking "ignore" at the exception doesn't get you back in? Compressed version is tempting because this game is ridiculously sized, but wacky things can happen when using it. This is one game that is worth the full version though, imo.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

Cam distracts Rusty.
Riona takes the laptop.

I have one question to ruin your theory about Tommy. If Tommy is part of it, why would they need to distract Tommy?
Wouldn't be better to be part of it by including him or was it because distracting him makes the execution of the plan easier.
Tommy isn't bad how much you make him. Think of the consequences before you make absurd theories.
Again Dalli :FacePalm: eveything you say abour Chad and Sage can be avoided through choices. Chad and Sage were eventually gonna break up cause Chad couldn't keep with sexual desire of Sage.
So drop this theory, no chance of it to happen.
Tommy wouldn't jeopardize Rusty who is the sponsor of the DIKs.

It's between Riona-Quinn and possibly Vinny.

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
↓↓↓
If you're using the compressed DL, then you need to replace two files. Info here: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2935610

I know the two files are math related, but trust me, it's the fix for the compressed version. If you have the full DL then I dunno. Regards.
When you get an error message like this in a Ren'Py game, it's a good idea to search the thread for that exception to see if a solution has previously been posted.

Doing that for this exception will show that problems with the math101 images regularly crop up in the compressed versions and a fix is available:
Edit:--------------
If you don't have the file location game/images/classes/math101 then you can create the path and put the files.
OR
Use can simply use this, Here.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba and Gfsk f

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Guys how do we report a thread for using scripts to increase views ?
Click the Report button under the 1st post, select Inappropriate Behaviour and include the details in More Information. The mods will review the info you provide.
didn't this game use to have voice acting?, I swear I remember some of Isabella and Jill's lines back in episode 1 like when Jill meets the MC for the first time after the jocks bullied him and isabella when she catches him naked. did I imagine all that? :oops:
Yes it did, but it was discontinued. Which is fortunate, because it was awful...
↓↓↓
That fix would work, but keep in mind that you might need to create the file path mentioned (the current compressed versions use RPA archives afaik, so won't have an images folder etc.).

Alternatively use this version of the fix, which includes the necessary folders.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes