felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage doesn´t know why Maya has left the HOTs either, but she is interested and investigates about it.

Sage knows that two "sisters" has left, but she only cares about one of them so far... Do we have to think that, off stage, Sage asks about Mona to her "sisters", Quinn, Riona or any other HOT tells her that she left with no explanation, and she just shrugs?

If the character cares about Maya, she should care too about Mona, even with more reasons. By the way, she knows Maya is, or was, something more than just a friend for the MC, and that the MC was mad with Maya because she lied to him... If the MC chooses to live with Sage, they even have a scene in the pool in which Sage asks the MC when is going to move on with Maya... If the MC is into Sage's path or even if Sage is just a good friend of the MC, that would logically somehow predispose Sage against Maya. She could think that she´s not a good person actually since she somehow hurt her lover/friend.

And why Sage asks the MC by phone if she knows well Maya? (not that the answer of the MC actually matters, she will help Maya anyway) She already knows that the MC had a story with her.

But suddenly Sage chooses Maya to open his heart to her, even if they barely know each other, instead of other "sisters" that Sage knows for years, and the most important thing for her seems to be to help Maya... but fuck Mona, that is even in a worst situation. Other senior HOTs has problems with the money of the tuition too and Sage doesn´t hep them... Why Maya is so special for Sage suddenly?

It seems a "plot necessity" to me. Something that must happen, even if it barely has sense. Sage and Maya must bond, either because Maya must have a good ending with the tuition thing, or because there will be a conflict between the MC, Maya and Sage if the MC is chasing the both of them... Bad writing, IMO. Let´s see if the next update fixes it.
I expect Sage to at least try to contact Mona too, since she was her "daughter" but she was distracted by Chad and she didn't take care of it at all.

but the fact that Sage gives priority to Maya's case makes sense, Maya asked her for help directly and Sage hid behind a catchphrase. Mona may have had a problem or she may have simply decided to quit, while as for Maya, Sage knows there was a problem that she decided to ignore.

Maya will probably serve to open Sage's eyes to Quinn's behavior, which she for now comically continues to depenalize

Mona on the other hand should be the deep throat who directly or indirectly triggers the big scandal.

Last edited:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I think it was, a prove to one of hell weeks of the diks, u know like snap a Pic of teacher naked ecc and it was stored in the diks laptop as proof, then I think it's Burke too behind theCathy pic release if mc is on jade path u see Burke snoope in diks laptop and see his wife banged by Mc, after kick out Mona from the college

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I missed this one, is missing money a fact or a suspicion?

it seems to me a rather exaggerated diversion to have access to a room where all in all any HOTs could access "quietly".

a striptease in the party room would probably have sufficed...
We don’t know that any money was missing.

Well, we all know Quinn isn’t as smart as she thinks she is, an over complicated plan that doesn’t work seems right up her alley.

The main hint is the safe being uncovered, that could have been Vinny, but it poses the same question why not just wait until there was another distraction.

Sage doesn´t know why Maya has left the HOTs either, but she is interested and investigates about it.

Sage knows that two "sisters" has left, but she only cares about one of them so far... Do we have to think that, off stage, Sage asks about Mona to her "sisters", Quinn, Riona or any other HOT tells her that she left with no explanation, and she just shrugs?

If the character cares about Maya, she should care too about Mona, even with more reasons. By the way, she knows Maya is, or was, something more than just a friend for the MC, and that the MC was mad with Maya because she lied to him... If the MC chooses to live with Sage, they even have a scene in the pool in which Sage asks the MC when is going to move on with Maya... If the MC is into Sage's path or even if Sage is just a good friend of the MC, that would logically somehow predispose Sage against Maya. She could think that she´s not a good person actually since she somehow hurt her lover/friend.

And why Sage asks the MC by phone if she knows well Maya? (not that the answer of the MC actually matters, she will help Maya anyway) She already knows that the MC had a story with her.

But suddenly Sage chooses Maya to open his heart to her, even if they barely know each other, instead of other "sisters" that Sage knows for years, and the most important thing for her seems to be to help Maya... but fuck Mona, that is even in a worst situation. Other senior HOTs has problems with the money of the tuition too and Sage doesn´t hep them... Why Maya is so special for Sage suddenly?

It seems a "plot necessity" to me. Something that must happen, even if it barely has sense. Sage and Maya must bond, either because Maya must have a good ending with the tuition thing, or because there will be a conflict between the MC, Maya and Sage if the MC is chasing the both of them... Bad writing, IMO. Let´s see if the next update fixes it.
Mona also won’t answer her phone, she took her shit and left.

Maya on the other hand slapped Quinn in front of everyone and stormed out. Sage see’s her at the library and has a conversation with her.

She can’t have a conversation with Mona, because she isn’t sat in the library to be approached, because she left. She also won’t answer her phone. What more can Sage do?

I had a theory with hints that Vinny is involved with Alphas but that's too far fetched.
Sage helping Maya is because
1) She is a LI and Mona is a side girl(can't refute this). DPC needs something in common that all LIs know each other very well. Sage is an introvert like Maya like she said at the end of ep7. By end of ep7 including every path we know Jill, Bella know each other well so do Maya and Josy. Jill and Josy's friendship blooming, Bella being Sage mentor and knowing her intelligence and breaking her misconception that sage had an attitude to her and Jill. Josy Maya joining hots and Josy atleast conversing with Sage. This very much followed this pattern.
2) Sage wanted to help every HOT and discussed it with onscreen to Josy, MC and Maya at Library and couldn't to Mona cause she simply disappeared , not picking calls of Camila or anyone else and dropped out

Why would Quinn try to access safe when she doesn't know the password of safe and Rusty was fucking in his room and would know Quinn is there. His room was locked to entrance of Kitchen side and the one to Jamie's room Tommy was standing near that and will see Quinn there. The safe was only tampered after the trashing of diks mansion cause the painting was lying on floor but then rhe password was changed and all hots were at the preps party.
You certainly can argue that side girl status means it matters less if Mona is helped.

In the time MC checks his phone Rusty has got back to his bedroom Found the laptop and deleted the cluck. We don’t know Tommy (who is also a suspect) was standing there the whole time. We do know Quinn wasn’t standing there with Tommy until after we talk to Rusty. She isn’t anywhere else either,

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I expect Sage to at least try to contact Mona too, since she was his "daughter" but she was distracted by Chad and she didn't take care of it at all.

but the fact that Sage gives priority to Maya's case makes sense, Maya asked her for help directly and Sage hid behind a catchphrase. Mona may have had a problem or she may have simply decided to quit, while as for Maya, Sage knows there was a problem that she decided to ignore.

Maya will probably serve to open Sage's eyes to Quinn's behavior, which she for now comically continues to depenalize

Mona on the other hand should be the deep throat who directly or indirectly triggers the big scandal.
Mona wasn't picking calls from anyone. Camila said it when she was on campus wall outskirts with Riona.
The scandal coming to public surely in hands of Mona and the unknown person spreading rumours about hots free tuition. Sage might also look into it now that she is fine and gave too much liberty to Quinn and admitting it.
The few things that will make her search in the rumours could be the economy(quinn handles it), and the hell week list different and brutal for Maya and Josy.

Reactions: shazba

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why did Camilla, Riona and others so easily agree to prostitution? I don't think that they don't have respect and like to sell the body for money themselves. Probably the rumors about free training are true.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Why did Camilla, Riona and others so easily agree to prostitution? I don't think that they don't have respect and like to sell the body for money themselves. Probably the rumors about free training are true.
Cause Burke has fucked three students which I think to be Riona, Quinn and an unknown girl.
Quinn setup Mona with Burke which means she does know Burke sponsors education for needy girls and Quinn could have been a part of it. Remember that at least Quimn doesn't come from a rich/middle class family and her background(drugs and junkies) wouldn't get her a loan easily.
The prostitution ring Sarah, Mel, Riona, Camila, Riona and Quinn do to make money on side and make their lifestyle easier and Quinn Riona takes a cut from it too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mona wasn't picking calls from anyone. Camila said it when she was on campus wall outskirts with Riona.
The scandal coming to public surely in hands of Mona and the unknown person spreading rumours about hots free tuition. Sage might also look into it now that she is fine and gave too much liberty to Quinn and admitting it.
The few things that will make her search in the rumours could be the economy(quinn handles it), and the hell week list different and brutal for Maya and Josy.
If you want to talk to someone today you can do it, knowing where Mona's family lives is not difficult.

The fact that Mona doesn't answer to Camilla, Quinn and the other girls in the restaurant is of little significance.

Anyway, I'm fine with Sage not being able to reach her, but it must be obvious that she tried.

reality tells us that this is not so far-fetched.

for the money, whether it also manifests itself as free tuition is a particularity.

Reactions: Nattrack

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Well, that’s only after everyone is fixed. In the time MC checks his phone Rusty has got back to his bedroom Found the laptop and deleted the cluck. We don’t know Tommy (who is also a suspect) was standing there the whole time. We do know Quinn wasn’t standing there with Tommy until after we talk to Rusty. She isn’t anywhere else either,
Replay the scene again, Tommy was distracted to execute the plan safely. He left the scene right after Josys make out with maya to the hallway to Rusty and Jamie room. Josy makes her uncomfortable because she is his step sister. Rusty came from the same hallway where tommy was because he was busy fucking someone in his room and ran to hallway to the library when the leak happened. So there's no way Quinn goes in her room, she could have simply went to find drugs which they do on the rooftop with Tommy while Riona/Nick do the shenanigans with laptop.
What would Tommy gain from Cathy leak?
He will lose
1) Rusty's money: rusty was saved only because Cathy handled it personally and he was lucky. If Jade and Burke had come in he will lose the presidential title cause remember they threatened to revoke Chad's scholarship and took his alphas title over a little fight with mc and Burke explicitly said they don't make an exception in treating anyone.
2) Tommy pretty much handles all DIK matters and I would say he is President and Rusty is VP with money.
3) Tommy and Quinn friendship is over and wasn't close at least from Quinn end. Tommy told her every deal he did, and whar did quinn do. Broke her deal with diks for money, hid to whom she deals sells drugs and Tommy also blamed her for mansion trashing for which he apologize in ep7.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
By the way, why do you think Sage is so eager to help Maya at the end of the last update, but doesn't care at all about Mona? She's a "sister" of the HOTs too, and she´s in a way worst situation than Maya. It would make sense that Sage would be more worried about Mona than Maya, but she doesn´t say a word about her. Just bad writing? Mona is just a secondary character and the writer forgets about her, while Maya is a "Li"? It´s a pity. Mona is way hotter than Maya. That redhead... ;)
Mona left the campus without telling anyone and Camila & Riona mentionned she didn't answer to any texts or phone call. In other words, she doesn't want to be found and wants nothing to do with B&R anymore. On the other hand, Maya is still there and made a scene slapping Quinn.

For the sake of the plot, Mona was meant to be the sacrificial lamb. The prostitution ring was just a way to unlock lewd scenes and so far all the girls involved had no problem with it. Burke's involvement and Mona's incident made everything bigger and darker. DPC obviously couldn't do anything with a LI like Maya ( the anti-NTR brigade would have exploded ) so he sacrificed Mona. She fulfilled her role for now but it doesn't necessarily means she won't reapper later.

We don’t know that any money was missing.
Don't you think Rusty would have mentioned it ? Are you assuming he didn't know how much they had and didn't even checked when they spent the last two episodes sparring money for the mansion ?

At the end of the day, Quinn & Riona didn't have enough money to fulfill their obligations. Quinn still tried to make a deal with the preps and barely earned enough money to not be short on cash for the month. They still struggled the next days and even raised their prices to compensate. Which means the alleged money they would have stolen from the DIK ( or the money Dawe gave them according to Jettracktor's theory ) made zero difference. It led to nowhere. They would have elaborated an overcomplicated plan and risk DIK's futur just to gain a bit of money that didn't really improved their current situation ?

If all of this is true, I would say DPC has created something even dumber than Maya's tuition or Jill's blackmail plot. :(

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Cause Burke has fucked three students which I think to be Riona, Quinn and an unknown girl.
Quinn setup Mona with Burke which means she does know Burke sponsors education for needy girls and Quinn could have been a part of it. Remember that at least Quimn doesn't come from a rich/middle class family and her background(drugs and junkies) wouldn't get her a loan easily.
The prostitution ring Sarah, Mel, Riona, Camila, Riona and Quinn do to make money on side and make their lifestyle easier and Quinn Riona takes a cut from it too.
I hate Burke. He's a nasty and unpleasant guy. I hope he will become a good antagonist.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have one question to ruin your theory about Tommy. If Tommy is part of it, why would they need to distract Tommy?
Wouldn't be better to be part of it by including him or was it because distracting him makes the execution of the plan easier.
Tommy isn't bad how much you make him. Think of the consequences before you make absurd theories.

Again Dalli :FacePalm: eveything you say abour Chad and Sage can be avoided through choices. Chad and Sage were eventually gonna break up cause Chad couldn't keep with sexual desire of Sage.
So drop this theory, no chance of it to happen.
Tommy wouldn't jeopardize Rusty who is the sponsor of the DIKs.

It's between Riona-Quinn and possibly Vinny.
Tommy's participation in the Cluck worked only with pressure. Why? Tommy is a DIK and normally would not do anything that would harm the DIK's. Furthermore, Quinn will have hidden from Tommy why this is so important. It's a plan to remove observation of the Alpha's. Tommy and Alpha? Needd to write more. Also, while this is the first time Quinn has kept something from Tommy, it won't be the last. (Preps)

Of course, everything can be let. But it has not been let.

Start the game over and read carefully. Tommy assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because he is a castle master. This is even written in the game.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Mona also won’t answer her phone, she took her shit and left.

Maya on the other hand slapped Quinn in front of everyone and stormed out. Sage see’s her at the library and has a conversation with her.

She can’t have a conversation with Mona, because she isn’t sat in the library to be approached, because she left. She also won’t answer her phone. What more can Sage do?
That's an extremely poor explanation, I´m afraid. I know most of the people here are fans of this game. I´m too (well, mostly... I´m playing right now the "CHIK" path with Jill and it´s cheesy as fuck. That scene of the picnic and the horses... :cautious: ) but I think we shouldn´t always be so eager to justify the writer.

Mona doesn´t take the phone, so Sage doesn´t even care any more about her... She could, at least, talk with the HOTs that were close with her, try to understand why she left so suddenly after being accepted in the sorority, even try to talk with her family... But it´s all about Maya. Because it has to be, for plot purposes, even if it doesn´t make any sense. That part is extremely poorly written. It would only have some sense if the MC is not at all into Sage's path.

Why Sage would be so eager to get involved into the life of the ex-lover of his lover? (again, Sage knows that the MC had a story with Maya if the MC goes to live with her after leaving Maya's room) Just because Maya leaving make the HOTs look bad? Poorly written.

It´s like the MC being suddenly best friend of Chad and helping him with his problems, in spite of the harm that did to Sage. Even if the writer forces the MC to forgive Maya and they have to be friends (something that, equally, is really poorly written. The fucking MC has to be a saint or something, forgiving so easily humiliations and lies from women he has been in love?), it´s really weird that the new romantic interest of the MC is so eager to trust, befriend and help the MC´s old romantic interest. The most I think about that scene of Sage being so nice and caring about Maya, someone that barely knows and has reasons to not to be so fond about, the worst it looks to me. Sage is also a saint, suddenly? And she knows how to get thousands of dollars for the tuition of students? Why she doesn´t help first Riona, Camila, or even the MC? The MC is going to have to get into debt to pay his own tuition... but Maya, the drama queen, is more important for Sage? Again, only makes (kind of) sense if the MC and Sage have cero relationship, like a "massive CHIK" gameplay.

The writer trying so hard to inspire the player that artificial heartwarming feeling with scenes like this one (and others even worse) is going to destroy the game. Sage was the only female character among the students that is not either a bitch, a slut, or a so-sweet-that-gives-diabetes brat and/or prude, but it seems that the writer is loosing her.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not the rooster password but the laptop login password. Jamie and Leon said it and on other hand Jacob says that he possibly logged in to post some stuff but there wasn't amy post on roster by dik account. Also the restrictions were only added as a precaution by rusty after the Cathy leak(he said it in free roam next day after mc returns). So the laptop login it is that was shared and everyone had access to everything in the laptop. Rusty also shared the safe combination with everyone in diks. :FacePalm:
Like Riona was near the library and we included her to be part of the leak.
DPC did make sure that the criminals wouldn't be easy to find from all clues. As for me it's Nick(used by Vinny), Quinn and Riona because of their connection and all knowing each other business. Quinn didn't told Tommy about selling drugs to alphas but Vinny did know it.
What you guys always do with Vinny and Nick.
Give me a motive why Vinny would do that or why Vinny would destroy DIK Mansion? :unsure:

Sarcastic:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Of course Vinny leaves his best friend Nick's room alone. After all, he should be suspected and Vinny wants to tell everyone that he is the bad guy.

Vinny has no motive. Nick won't do anything without Vinny. Don't start now with the motive being because he left at the DIK's or got kicked out. That's so cheap. He is much more successful than Quinn. He doesn't need the DIK's. And if it's something personal between Tommy uand Vinny, Vinny will go after him alone because half the DIK's have liked Vinny. You can read that too.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Isn't the game basically pointing out that Mona left? :unsure: Literally , She left the School. Why would Camy need to contact her via phone if she was still around of the Campus? She considered as a "dropout", that is Why Sage can't do anything or even interested. Whereas Maya is still on the School. She saw her and decide to have a conversation with her . But since the answer is not put in to the players mouth like you feed a baby , it is easy to say, " Bad Writing " :ROFLMAO:.
Mona left the game, good riddance :p, there is already to many character in the game anyway :ROFLMAO:.
But I'm sure she will reappear as Witness when, the Burke shenanigans comes to light(y)

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Tommy's participation in the Cluck worked only with pressure. Why? Tommy is a DIK and normally would not do anything that would harm the DIK's. Furthermore, Quinn will have hidden from Tommy why this is so important. It's a plan to remove observation of the Alpha's. Tommy and Alpha? Needd to write more. Also, while this is the first time Quinn has kept something from Tommy, it won't be the last. (Preps)

Of course, everything can be let. But it has not been let.

Start the game over and read carefully. Tommy assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because he is a castle master. This is even written in the game.
Please explain more and care to shed light on few of these:
1) Why tommy was relieved when rusty broke tge news after meeting with Cathy that they won't get punished.
2) They knew what happened to Chad(Derek) over a stupid fight and Tommy knew only that Cathy is on her side but not Burke and Jade who were left out because Tommy has connection so he preplanned with Jade and Burke to be left out or Cathy wanted to handle it personally cause she knew what Jade and Burke will do to Rusty.
3) Why the fuck Quinn broke the deal with DIKs and hid from Tommy when she can easily ask for it since they planned such a monstrous task together.
What you guys always do with Vinny and Nick.
Give me a motive why Vinny would do that or why Vinny would destroy DIK Mansion? :unsure:

Sarcastic:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Of course Vinny leaves his best friend Nick's room alone. After all, he should be suspected and Vinny wants to tell everyone that he is the bad guy.

Vinny has no motive. Nick won't do anything without Vinny. Don't start now with the motive being because he left at the DIK's or got kicked out. That's so cheap. He is much more successful than Quinn. He doesn't need the DIK's. And if it's something personal between Tommy uand Vinny, Vinny will go after him alone because half the DIK's have liked Vinny. You can read that too.
Maybe cause he was kicked only because of Tommy leading the pack and others nodding his way and not defending him.
Or he fucked Heather like I theorized.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For the sake of the plot, Mona was meant to be the sacrificial lamb. The prostitution ring was just a way to unlock lewd scenes and so far all the girls involved had no problem with it. Burke's involvement and Mona's incident made everything bigger and darker. DPC obviously couldn't do anything with a LI like Maya ( the anti-NTR brigade would have exploded ) so he sacrificed Mona. She fulfilled her role for now but it doesn't necessarily means she won't reapper later.
Narratively, the only thing that Mona's sacrifice means is that it showed us Burke's excel file with the "free tuition".

We don't even know if she left and that's why Burke cancelled the tuition, or the opposite if she left since the free tuition was withdrawn.

It doesn't seem like much to me to consider it a closed chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Narratively, the only thing that Mona's sacrifice means is that it showed us Burke's excel file with the "free tuition".

We don't even know if she left and that's why Burke cancelled the tuition, or the opposite if she left since the free tuition was withdrawn.

It doesn't seem like much to me to consider it a closed chapter.
She left because of not availing free tuition and, Quinn blackmailing and pressuring her that Burke will do something bad to her.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Please explain more and care to shed light on few of these:
1) Why tommy was relieved when rusty broke tge news after meeting with Cathy that they won't get punished.
2) They knew what happened to Chad(Derek) over a stupid fight and Tommy knew only that Cathy is on her side but not Burke and Jade who were left out because Tommy has connection so he preplanned with Jade and Burke to be left out or Cathy wanted to handle it personally cause she knew what Jade and Burke will do to Rusty.
3) Why the fuck Quinn broke the deal with DIKs and hid from Tommy when she can easily ask for it since they planned such a monstrous task together.
That's awesome. You answers your question himself.:rolleyes:

Maybe cause he was kicked only because of Tommy leading the pack and others nodding his way and not defending him.
Or he fucked Heather like I theorized.
That's why he's destroying the DIK villa. I see. Have you ever seen Vinny's tattoo? It is a tiger. Now make yourself once knowledgeable about the tigers. (Loner)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes