Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Exactly what I was saying. Camila's job was distracting Rusty while Riona post the cluck.

Not exactly the hallway but close enough. And in what universe "criminal" walks around in the crime scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone have the access to the Rooster account since password was saved on the laptop (damn Rusty, what are you 12?)
Not the rooster password but the laptop login password. Jamie and Leon said it and on other hand Jacob says that he possibly logged in to post some stuff but there wasn't amy post on roster by dik account. Also the restrictions were only added as a precaution by rusty after the Cathy leak(he said it in free roam next day after mc returns). So the laptop login it is that was shared and everyone had access to everything in the laptop. Rusty also shared the safe combination with everyone in diks. :FacePalm:
Like Riona was near the library and we included her to be part of the leak.
DPC did make sure that the criminals wouldn't be easy to find from all clues. As for me it's Nick(used by Vinny), Quinn and Riona because of their connection and all knowing each other business. Quinn didn't told Tommy about selling drugs to alphas but Vinny did know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hielo

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
:eek: Simple indeed. That's a lot of people involved in a plot. They must have all grown up in the mafia since not one of them has spilled the beans. The more people you have involved in a conspiracy the greater the likelihood that it falls apart. That's why when you finish a heist, you always kill all your accomplices. I still want to know how Riona and Camila got coerced into going along with this.
Dalli is rambling again, don't take it as canon.
Camila couldn't have known it and was simply used as a decoy, she is used to being commanded by Quinn and won't ask a counter question in return.
Riona is right hand of Quinn and manages everything Quinn does, so does regret it but is past the point of return and quinn constantly blanking her potential that she is made up for all of this.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

redzepelin

Aug 25, 2019
I don't know maybe someone mention that, but what if Jill's route will end up liken in Romeo&Juliet? I mean we already have couple references like Tybalt, Rusty also mention that when tried to pick up her. And maybe it's far-fetched but I think Jill sounds pretty close to Juliet.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Riona went to the toilet with the laptop, locked the door, posted the cluck. In the meantime someone knocked on the door and Riona can't go out with the laptop through the door so easily. She is small and probably climbed through the window in the toilet. It wouldn't be the first time that someone climbs through a window in BaD. After that, Riona placed the laptop in the library and sat down in front of the toilet.

This theory with Quinn, Tommy, Riona, Cam is already half a year old.

Cam distracts Rusty.
Riona takes the laptop.
Quinn brings Josy to put pressure on Tommy. Tommy goes out, Quinn follows. the picture of the safe is taken down. The plan probably to put the laptop in the safe. However, Riona could not get the laptop to Quinn and Tommy.

From the way Heather questions the MC, she probably knew about the plan. Otherwise, why would Heather be worried about Tommy.
The cluck was posted by one of the DIKs, IMO. All the DIKs say several times that "only one thing is clear, there is no traitor among the DIKs". I think that is a clue of the writer to tell us that there is a traitor among the DIKs. I think the main suspect is Jamie. He says two times, I think, that he hasn't been sleeping well lately. In creative writing, that's code for "regrets". And the most obvious thing he can regret is to post that cluck and be a traitor for his "brothers".

I think that the explanations of the cliffhangers of this game will be simpler than your theories. Most of them are too complicated to put them into the script of a game like this one. This is not a Hitchcock´s movie or Agatha Christie's novel. How do you think the dev could translate into images and dialogues a plot so long and complicated? It would be half of an update just to do that.

The explanation of this subplot will be something like "one of the DIKs is being blackmailed by Professor Burke to post the cluck because he wanted to force Cathy to resign. That way Jade would lose her best friend and ally at work." We know that Burke has access to DIKs' computer. Probably one of the DIKs give him that access (passwords, videos like the one of the MC with Cathy, etc.). It seems to me that Burke will be the main "villain" of the game at the end.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
The cluck was posted by one of the DIKs, IMO. All the DIKs say several times that "only one thing is clear, there is no traitor among the DIKs". I think that is a clue of the writer to tell us that there is a traitor among the DIKs. I think the main suspect is Jamie. He says two times, I think, that he hasn't been sleeping well lately. In creative writing, that's code for "regrets". And the most obvious thing he can regret is to post that cluck and be a traitor for his "brothers".

I think that the explanations of the cliffhangers of this game will be simpler than your theories. Most of them are too complicated to put them into the script of a game like this one. This is not a Hitchcock´s movie or Agatha Christie's novel. How do you think the dev could translate into images and dialogues a plot so long and complicated? It would be half of an update just to do that.

The explanation of this subplot will be something like "one of the DIKs is being blackmailed by Professor Burke to post the cluck because he wanted to force Cathy to resign. That way Jade would lose her best friend and ally at work." We know that Burke has access to DIKs' computer. Probably one of the DIKs give him that access (passwords, videos like the one of the MC with Cathy, etc.). It seems to me that Burke will be the main "villain" of the game at the end.
it's not about code but simply the choices he said can be avoided in the game that builds up his non sense theories. Like denying to hit on sage, not shoving chad at cafe, not slapping troy, going to Maya's after the drinks with melanie sarah or fucking sarah at the party etc and many more.
So far, Nick is shown to be the prime suspect based on his room not being trashed (he did say that room was cleaned in hours and mc get to checks it after the night in morning), him at the library where the laptop was and constantly reminiscences of Vinny whenever any convo happens with him.
I don't find anything in game that concludes that Jamie is behind, and for Burke he doesn't gain anything from Cathy's kick but he is definitely a major part in game to be confronted for jade sex tape(if chosen) and the sponsoring sex loan.
I don't know maybe someone mention that, but what if Jill's route will end up liken in Romeo&Juliet? I mean we already have couple references like Tybalt, Rusty also mention that when tried to pick up her. And maybe it's far-fetched but I think Jill sounds pretty close to Juliet.
She is a LI, so a happy ending with her is 100% there. The R&J can only happen if mc is a manwhore and Jill knows about it(which she did in last ep)

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
More like MC´s parents. The rich girl´s family opposing to her romance with a poor guy and trying to match her with a guy from another rich family. The writer has used that resource of "parents opposing to the romantic relationship of their daughter because prejudices" with MC´s parents, Maya and Josy, and probably with Jill's sister, and it seems to me that doesn´t have any problem with repeating that kind of clichés.

That's the main problem with the script of this game, IMO: A lot of cheap clichés with plots and character. I think the writer creative guy, but just into the frame of a lot of clichés of pop culture and postmodern political agendas. He's not able (so far) of thinking outside the envelope and being really original and creative.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
So far, Nick is shown to be the prime suspect based on his room not being trashed (he did say that room was cleaned in hours and mc get to checks it after the night in morning), him at the library where the laptop was and constantly reminiscences of Vinny whenever any convo happens with him.
I don't find anything in game that concludes that Jamie is behind, and for Burke he doesn't gain anything from Cathy's kick but he is definitely a major part in game to be confronted for jade sex tape(if chosen) and the sponsoring sex loan.
I have though in Nick too, but it seems too easy to me. First of all, it´s not a sure thing the the trashing of the house is related with the cluck. The house was trashed by the "Alphas", but we don't know if they are behind the cluck too. One of the DIKs say they are not intelligent enough to plot a play like the one of the cluck. Second, it´s seems to me a too obvious clue, so probably is a false clue. Maybe at some point the plot will be like the scene of the game of "Dragons and dungeons" with the Nerds in which the player has to guess which one of the lowlifes is lying. The player will have to guess with one of the DIKs is the traitor, and the writer is leaving some false evidences to the player.

What we know for sure is that the only one so far with access to the DIKs' computer, outside the DIKs, is Burke. And we know that he's an intelligent man able to think a plot like the one of the cluck, with power in R&B to blackmail and manipulate students and teachers, and without scruples at all since he's having paid sex with students. It makes sense that he will be the main "villain" of the game, and the one who posted the cluck, to damage one of his employees for some personal reason. And the easiest one I can think is, since Cathy and Jade are best friends, it´s a way to harm Jade.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Has it been discussed why the girls would be doing such things to Cathy and the DIKs? I'm not saying I disagree with the theories, but I'm just trying to figure out the motivation for girls like Camila to take part in this. Even if full details weren't known to all of them, they had to understand that malice was afoot.

Unless the girls were being blackmailed, this really seems out of character. :unsure: Granted, Riona will do whatever Quinn tells her to do, but Camila actually seems to have a conscience. Agreeing to become a prostitute is one thing (because you are only hurting yourself), but these actions are another.

I also wonder how far DPC is going to take this storyline. Does he have some long drawn out Agatha Christie style mystery planned? I'd rather see this one finish up in the next couple of episodes instead of being dragged until the end of game.

If true:
Quinn - to be expected
Tommy - you deserve to be cucked

Riona/Camila - I'm not angry..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the problem with the Cathy clutch is that you don't understand why, and without motivation it becomes difficult to go any further.

The only real effect it has had is to have put the teacher in difficulty and forced her to resign.
secondly it could have been a problem for the DIKs, but mainly for Rusty who could have suffered a similar fate to Chad, losing the leadership of the DIKs.

Was Cathy a primary target or a side effect? the second option seems very unlikely to me.

Whether it was Nick, another DIK or a HOTs is not so important, in the end they would have been just the arm of someone else (Vinnie, Burke, Quinn etc.).

Burke has a real connection to Cathy, Vinnie might but we know nothing about it, Quinn is among the suspects simply because she is Quinn

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Burke has a real connection to Cathy, Vinnie might but we know nothing about it, Quinn is among the suspects simply because she is Quinn
Good summary. My main suspect about the clutch is Burke because he has the means to do it (access to the DIKs´s computer), the intelligence to plot it, the lack of scruples to do it, and the motivation: to get rid one of his employees that would be an enemy for him and an ally for Jade if the story of him paying for sex with students comes to light. I think the DIKs are just the tool to harm Cathy and a collateral damage. And the Jocks are just the useful fools that spread the photo of Cathy around the college.

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I have though in Nick too, but it seems too easy to me. First of all, it´s not a sure thing the the trashing of the house is related with the cluck. The house was trashed by the "Alphas", but we don't know if they are behind the cluck too. One of the DIKs say they are not intelligent enough to plot a play like the one of the cluck. Second, it´s seems to me a too obvious clue, so probably is a false clue. Maybe at some point the plot will be like the scene of the game of "Dragons and dungeons" with the Nerds in which the player has to guess which one of the lowlifes is lying. The player will have to guess with one of the DIKs is the traitor, and the writer is leaving some false evidences to the player.

What we know for sure is that the only one so far with access to the DIKs' computer, outside the DIKs, is Burke. And we know that he's an intelligent man able to think a plot like the one of the cluck, with power in R&B to blackmail and manipulate students and teachers, and without scruples at all since he's having paid sex with students. It makes sense that he will be the main "villain" of the game, and the one who posted the cluck, to damage one of his employees for some personal reason. And the easiest one I can think is, since Cathy and Jade are best friends, it´s a way to harm Jade.
Not all Alphas but Dawe Anthony, Dawe hates Cathy because he is failing her classes and she constantly embarrasses dawe in class. Dawe also throwed a can on Cathy at the start during introduction of B&R to freshies. They were also only Alphas to comment on Cathy Cluck's and Dawe smirking on Monday when rusty meets cathy and Dawe mocking Cathy using flyers in front of everyone. With this Dawe took revenge on Cathy and Diks for dicking arieth(someone pointed it before).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hielo and Nattrack

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
As for the massive free-roam, I sure hope we'll get the Halloween party in Episode 8. It will be pretty disappointing if that's held off for Season 3.
If we have the Halloween party in the next update, the release date of the update will be the week of Halloween, I think. Makes sense kind of a "special Halloween update". A lot of games do that.

• Red Heart

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Not all Alphas but Dawe Anthony, Dawe hates Cathy because he is failing her classes and she constantly embarrasses dawe in class. Dawe also throwed a can on Cathy at the start during introduction of B&R to freshies. They were also only Alphas to comment on Cathy Cluck's and Dawe smirking on Monday when rusty meets cathy and Dawe mocking Cathy using flyers in front of everyone. With this Dawe took revenge on Cathy and Diks for dicking arieth(someone pointed it before).
It seems clear that both Dawe and Anthony are not the sharpest tools of the shed. They are not able to think and execute a plot like the one of the clutch. One of the characters says that too.

One thing I´m thinking is who takes the photo. It´s taken in a women's locker room, so it makes sense that a woman took the photo. Maybe Quinn? She's a member of the gym, and Burke is a client of her prostitution ring, so they know well each other. Probably she´s his accomplice. If Quinn falls, Burke falls, and vice versa.

By the way, why do you think Sage is so eager to help Maya at the end of the last update, but doesn't care at all about Mona? She's a "sister" of the HOTs too, and she´s in a way worst situation than Maya. It would make sense that Sage would be more worried about Mona than Maya, but she doesn´t say a word about her. Just bad writing? Mona is just a secondary character and the writer forgets about her, while Maya is a "Li"? It´s a pity. Mona is way hotter than Maya. That redhead... ;)

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
If we have the Halloween party in the next update, the release date of the update will be the week of Halloween, I think. Makes sense kind of a "special Halloween update". A lot of games do that.
I think that would make sense, it would be a 27 week development period which is longer than Episode 6 by 3 weeks, and 4 weeks longer than episode 7. That said I think if he were ready to release much earlier (in September) he might, as that would look better for him.

Will be helpful if he releases some numbers again so we can get an idea of progress.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It seems clear that both Dawe and Anthony are not the sharpest tools of the shed. They are not able to think and execute a plot like the one of the clutch. One of the characters says that too.

One thing I´m thinking is who takes the photo. It´s taken in a women's locker room, so it makes sense that a woman took the photo. Maybe Quinn? She's a member of the gym, and Burke is a client of her prostitution ring, so they know well each other. Probably she´s his accomplice. If Quinn falls, Burke falls, and vice versa.

By the way, why do you think Sage is so eager to help Maya at the end of the last update, but doesn't care at all about Mona? She's a "sister" of the HOTs too, and she´s in a way worst situation than Maya. It would make sense that Sage would be more worried about Mona than Maya, but she doesn´t say a word about her. Just bad writing? Mona is just a secondary character and the writer forgets about her, while Maya is a "Li"? It´s a pity. Mona is way hotter than Maya. That redhead... ;)
Means, motive, opportunity.

I think it’s Quinn.

Means - A woman had to take the picture since, presumably, it’s the ladies changing room.

Motive - cash in the DIK safe

Opportunity - Camilla is fucking someone (I think Rusty), Riona grabs the lap top takes it to the library, posts the cluck. Quinn tries to access the safe.

Mona thinks Camilla is fucking someone, we don’t know who. Riona is by the library feeling down. Quinn disappears right before everything kicks off. The painting is moved from covering the safe. If it weren’t Quinn and instead it was a more obvious (IMO red herring) Nick helping Vinny, the means of getting the picture would be unclear, so would the motive.

I like Mona, but she isn’t HOTter than Maya IMO. I think the logic with Mona is that it’s common for people to drop out. Sage doesn’t know it’s because of the prostitution.

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think it’s Quinn.

Means - A woman had to take the picture since, presumably, it’s the ladies changing room.

Motive - cash in the DIK safe

Opportunity - Camilla is fucking someone (I think Rusty), Riona grabs the lap top takes it to the library, posts the cluck. Quinn tries to access the safe.

Mona thinks Camilla is fucking someone, we don’t know who. Riona is by the library feeling down. Quinn disappears right before everything kicks off. The painting is moved from covering the safe. If it weren’t Quinn and instead it was a more obvious (IMO red herring) Nick helping Vinny, the means of getting the picture would be unclear, so would the motive.

I like Mona, but she isn’t HOTter than Maya IMO. I think the logic with Mona is that it’s common for people to drop out. Sage doesn’t know it’s because of the prostitution.
I missed this one, is missing money a fact or a suspicion?

it seems to me a rather exaggerated diversion to have access to a room where all in all any HOTs could access "quietly".

a striptease in the party room would probably have sufficed...

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
I think the logic with Mona is that it’s common for people to drop out. Sage doesn’t know it’s because of the prostitution.
Sage doesn´t know why Maya has left the HOTs either, but she is interested and investigates about it.

Sage knows that two "sisters" has left, but she only cares about one of them so far... Do we have to think that, off stage, Sage asks about Mona to her "sisters", Quinn, Riona or any other HOT tells her that she left with no explanation, and she just shrugs?

If the character cares about Maya, she should care too about Mona, even with more reasons. By the way, she knows Maya is, or was, something more than just a friend for the MC, and that the MC was mad with Maya because she lied to him... If the MC chooses to live with Sage, they even have a scene in the pool in which Sage asks the MC when is going to move on with Maya... If the MC is into Sage's path or even if Sage is just a good friend of the MC, that would logically somehow predispose Sage against Maya. She could think that she´s not a good person actually since she somehow hurt her lover/friend.

And why Sage asks the MC by phone if she knows well Maya? (not that the answer of the MC actually matters, she will help Maya anyway) She already knows that the MC had a story with her.

But suddenly Sage chooses Maya to open his heart to her, even if they barely know each other, instead of other "sisters" that Sage knows for years, and the most important thing for her seems to be to help Maya... but fuck Mona, that is even in a worst situation. Other senior HOTs has problems with the money of the tuition too and Sage doesn´t hep them... Why Maya is so special for Sage suddenly?

It seems a "plot necessity" to me. Something that must happen, even if it barely has sense. Sage and Maya must bond, either because Maya must have a good ending with the tuition thing, or because there will be a conflict between the MC, Maya and Sage if the MC is chasing the both of them... Bad writing, IMO. Let´s see if the next update fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hyfka

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

I had a theory with hints that Vinny is involved with Alphas but that's too far fetched.
Sage helping Maya is because
1) She is a LI and Mona is a side girl(can't refute this). DPC needs something in common that all LIs know each other very well. Sage is an introvert like Maya like she said at the end of ep7. By end of ep7 including every path we know Jill, Bella know each other well so do Maya and Josy. Jill and Josy's friendship blooming, Bella being Sage mentor and knowing her intelligence and breaking her misconception that sage had an attitude to her and Jill. Josy Maya joining hots and Josy atleast conversing with Sage. This very much followed this pattern.
2) Sage wanted to help every HOT and discussed it with onscreen to Josy, MC and Maya at Library and couldn't to Mona cause she simply disappeared , not picking calls of Camila or anyone else and dropped out

I think it’s Quinn.

Motive - cash in the DIKs safe
Why would Quinn try to access safe when she doesn't know the password of safe and Rusty was fucking in his room and would know Quinn is there. His room was locked to entrance of Kitchen side and the one to Jamie's room Tommy was standing near that and will see Quinn there. The safe was only tampered after the trashing of diks mansion cause the painting was lying on floor but then rhe password was changed and all hots were at the preps party.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes