ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Everyone always bitching about Derek and his gossiping, but I wonder who are those slut Becky referring to ? :unsure:.

lets see, who I fucked or at least get a blowjob from. :unsure: Josy, Maya, Sage, Quinn, Mona, Camy, Rio, Lily, Envy. and those who at least seen the Dick : Jill, Bella, Mel, Sara, Ashley, Cathy. , these Girls are horrible Gossip girls.:ROFLMAO:

speaking of this Bitch. I like how MC is legit Jerk with her:ROFLMAO:. for Real, the way he spoke to her , He really a Jerk, like He truly see her as a cheap Slut or something, look at this lines. :ROFLMAO:

What was your name, again ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and etc etc, it's not as funny as making her Vomit , but still , MC is an asshole toward her :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
That big free roam event only means one thing... A bitchin' Halloween Party:cool:
I'm really looking forward to seeing what he does with the Halloween party, too. But I'm sincerely hoping it doesn't involve the MC coaxing someone into sex by using a costume to deceive them into thinking he's someone else (à la ). I'm not much on the rape genre and avoid games with the rape tag, and I'd hate for this game to include content that earns it.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I'm really looking forward to seeing what he does with the Halloween party, too. But I'm sincerely hoping it doesn't involve the MC coaxing someone into sex by using a costume to deceive them into thinking he's someone else (à la ). I'm not much on the rape genre and avoid games with the rape tag, and I'd hate for this game to include content that earns it.
Maybe that's how we will finally get that sex scene with Heather ! All we need is Tommy's devil Mask :devilish:
God that scene did not age well :ROFLMAO:
And yes please no rape ! The MC is already a chick magnet so it's very unlikely and I don't think it's DPC style...

• Haha
Reactions: Hielo and OFT

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Probably Sara & Melanie, especially Sarah.

View attachment 1301881

After all she snitched to Riona & Melanie that the MC likes foreplay and cumed inside her :cautious:
Sage also snitched to the girls who has the best ASS according to MC :ROFLMAO:.
But, Wow, Becky and Sara are Friends ? I missed this information , OMG, Josy, that Becky girl is not a good friend for you. :eek:. You should not hang out with the wrong crowd Josy:cool:
You should learn more from Lily instead:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-07-16 19-40-23-91.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-16 19-42-07-39.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-16 19-43-07-81.png

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
  • Sad
Reactions: openup212

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Nah, Arieth was banged during the initiation party. On the cluck-incident party she was playing bottle dildo-game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOTs not shown anywhere till the cluck-incident:
Sarah - was in the bathroom near the home theater
There is no medicine cabinet in the bathroom on the second floor, only on the first floor
Heather - no way she got involved in something what can hurt Tommy
Sage - was at the preps
Riona - later seen near the library, definitely involved
Melanie - maybe involved too but there is no reason for it
Camila - showed up later, definitely involved (some people said she may be in the bathroom on the second floor but it still occupied when she shows up)
Mona - hammered, she's not involved (but she may know about it and that's the reason she's wasted).
I replayed the scene and came to some exclusions:
Camila is definitely not involved, Mona says she was banging some guy and John Boy went past Rusty's room and heard moaning noise and didn't want to ruin his fuck or maybe Rusty was doing Riona?, I think Rusty's other door exit leads to hallway where the library is and it's simply Nick.
Tommy also exempted, he left the spin the didlo because of Josy's turn and after the free roam ends he says to quinn that Josy ruins his fun and during the game too he says how can he maintain a boner when Josy kisses someone. and meanwhile Quinn drops that they aren't blood relatives (bye bye half related theorists:LUL:)
One DIK is also part of the drama since the password of Dik rooster account is shared among diks.
I will edit more if I find anything not ordinary.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Latest poll:

1626462267397.png

Current standings:

EDIT: Note, these are the standings for the $10 tier. Upper tiers get more votes, and the final results of polls have not always matched the winner of the lower tiers.

1626462156838.png

I absolutely love Nicole, but I fucking HATED her 2D render. Nerd girls it is, then.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Latest poll:

View attachment 1302058

Current standings:

View attachment 1302056

I absolutely love Nicole, but I fucking HATED her 2D render. Nerd girls it is, then.
As much as I love all of those girls, how is #4 not the runaway winner? All the others could conceivably happen within the story, but to see the conflict-adverse KRJ with the obnoxious Sally should be pure gold, even if just in 2D form.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Latest poll:

View attachment 1302058

Current standings:

View attachment 1302056

Interesting, so it is a "Side Girls poll" :unsure:. some of the pairings are interesting, Rio and heather, Quinn and Camy.:unsure: I go with Envy and Lily , and with the two nerd:cool::ROFLMAO:. a Threesome with Sally and KRJ just for the fun sake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As much as I love all of those girls, how is #4 not the runaway winner? All the others could conceivably happen within the story, but to see the conflict-adverse KRJ with the obnoxious Sally should be pure gold, even if just in 2D form.
to be honest, I'm actually surprised that they are in a second place. First two will get the 2D art , right ? .
I wonder how they will look like :unsure: , considering, these 2D art images are making the girls look more , "curvy":unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
BeingADIK 2021-07-16 22-04-22-35.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-16 22-04-43-00.png

Reactions: Odin73

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Are they in 2nd place now? The screen capture shows them in 3rd.
LOL, this is such a facepalm moment for me, :ROFLMAO:. Yeah, they are in 3rd place, I'm blind.:ROFLMAO:. let's be real, it's Because of Rio and not because of Heather(y):ROFLMAO:. Still sad it's not Josy and Jill, they would definitely win easily , Thanks to Jill, - which would feel Sad and Good at the same time:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes