N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

All is well, and I've been very focused on one single task this week: writing. I worked on a big free roam event. I planned and wrote several thousands of lines of code and dialogue for it. I had a blast and can't wait to produce the art for it.

PCs have been working hard on rendering animations all week, and their speed is astonishing. My queue is down to 4 animations in writing moment, so it's time to shift focus back towards art.

I will be focusing on animations in the next few days, but I also hope to work more on static renders. I have a handful of lewd scenes left to pose animations for. I think I already, with certainty, can say that the episode 8 animation count will be the biggest to date. It's the end of the season, so it's go big or go home.

Soon a 2D poll will start. It will be a couples poll where the winning couple gets two wallpapers in episode 8 (one clothed and one nude). Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ah, allright. But nice that you are able to disable the coding though, i for one appriciate it very much. As i remember, you and your team were very fast with episode 7, when it came out. So i am eager to see how you Will handle episode 8 BC my impression is that it Will be somewhat larger then ep7.
I heard a rumor, that there wont be any more porting og future episodes because the game Will becomes to large in GBs for an Android porting? Does that rumor hold any truth? :oops:
The file size can easily be solved, just recompress the renders and animations, that's the easy part, it can be automated in Photoshop for the renders.
The scripts are very small in size but it's much harder to convert to Android.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
another one of the " Everything is proceeding to my plan " type of Status Update. :ROFLMAO: of course there are exciting things there, namely the Animations, but then again this is almost a standard expectation :ROFLMAO: " The Biggest episode, so far " - so much that however if for example episode 9 will contain, less render or animation, it would almost feel like a disappointment:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
The file size can easily be solved, just recompress the renders and animations, that's the easy part, it can be automated in Photoshop for the renders.
The scripts are very small in size but it's much harder to convert to Android.
So as i understand it, there should be no problem with porting future episodes?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
another one the " Everything is proceeding to my plan " type of Status Update. :ROFLMAO: of course there are exciting things there, namely the Animations, but then again this is almost a standard expectation :ROFLMAO: " The Biggest episode, so far " - so much that however if for example episode 9 will contain, less render or animation, it would almost feel like a disappointment:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, he keeps raising his own bar, eventually his episodes will be bigger than most games!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, he keeps raising his own bar, eventually his episodes will be bigger than most games!
Not that I would mind that.:) (y).as long as he can keep up with it :).
It always give me enjoyment the new episode, 2-4 hour nice playtime, for me at least. I never rush through an update, always taking my sweet time with it. and I'm always sad when it's over. sometimes I feel like even 20 episode would not be enough. :ROFLMAO:.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Know how the jocks had access to DIK's pc (yeah for me it's not a DIK who did it and Dawe insinuated it was them who did it)
I think Dawe hired Quinn and Riona to do that, it's he who took the Cathy's photo in their gym.
Rusty was too dump careless to leave the password to the Rooster remembered in the laptop so anyone can get access to it. While Quinn was distracting Tommy (Camila was distracting Rusty with good old fucking) Riona stole the laptop and posted the cluck from the library; she was at the DIK parties before and knew nobody goes to the library.

Why they did it? For $. They don't get any from DIKs but definitely got some from jocks (like nothing personal, it's just business).
Why Dawe want to do that? He needs an excuse for spreading the photo. Like where did he get it? From the DIK's cluck. He definitely hates Cathy for pointing out his stupidity\laziness and used the Quinn's need for money to kill two rabbits at once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
You're comparing DPC to one of the slowest developers out there. I don't think most people mind if he's a bit slow but the quality is good. Just that, it is one of the few areas a person can actually criticize DPC for. And I think it's good too; it tells a person where he/she can improve upon in the future.
I think the point was that ICSTOR made such a huge deal of his render and animation count after more than a 1-1/2 years of development, but it's a fraction of the content compared to DPC in the same timeline.

Fuck. I was ready to enter into "Dalli_x Mode" and go crazy with my theory :ROFLMAO: : - " Yes, this is Halloween costume , and MC either drink too much or possible under the influence of drugs start to Hallucinating. and We would have a brief hallucination sequence " - never mind .:( :ROFLMAO:
*Waiting for dalli to find something in the reflections in the eyes*

Im still sad Jill is not our aunt. :(
Only one groaning.png

how to get the becky sex scene at the party? I tried everything
Well, It isn't a sex scene but a Blowjob scene...
View attachment 1301484
But give her the absinthe, too, especially if you're like me and can't stand her. That doesn't mean I'm not going to fuck her if given the chance, though. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes