felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She left because of not availing free tuition and, Quinn blackmailing and pressuring her that Burke will do something bad to her.
too much stuff

If Quinn pressured her, it was Mona who decided to leave, at which point Burke cancelled the tuition in case he had to give it to some other girl later.
I don't believe in threats against her, of all the protagonists of the story the one who risks the most is Burke
but even without threats Mona's stay at the HOTs has become much less comfortable than it should have been.

if her tuition was withdrawn (which no one ever threatens her about, not even angry Quinn) then it was Mona's choice to leave.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
That's awesome. You answers your question himself.:rolleyes:

That's why he's destroying the DIK villa. I see. Have you ever seen Vinny's tattoo? It is a tiger. Now make yourself once knowledgeable about the tigers. (Loner)
They don't
And about Vinny it's my theory and I already admit it won't be possible until the next episode lands and shows who is behind that or whenever it is revealed, while you are connecting dots all over the place that don't make conclusion fathomable. This planning is on same level of Captain America Civil War Zemo which had so much things to happen at correct time to execute his plans which is essentially poor writing.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Isn't the game basically pointing out that Mona left? :unsure: Literally , She left the School. Why would Camy need to contact her via phone if she was still around of the Campus? She considered as a "dropout", that is Why Sage can't do anything or even interested. Whereas Maya is still on the School. She saw her and decide to have a conversation with her . But since the answer is not put in to the players mouth like you feed a baby , it is easy to say, " Bad Writing " :ROFLMAO:.
Mona left the game, good riddance :p, there is already to many character in the game anyway :ROFLMAO:.
But I'm sure she will reappear as Witness when, the Burke shenanigans comes to light(y)
OK, you obviously don't like me and I don´t like you or have any interest in your posts. I´m going to mark you as "ignored" and I suggest you to do the same thing with me. That way we will not annoy each other again.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Mona served her purpose for now - so to speak. it can be considered as loose end, if we never meet again with her. But as of it right now she not important. did we really noticed her missing that much ? MC does not even noticed her missing until it was pointed out to him, and thats only happens if he visit Josy.

This is an another reason why it is hard to craft this story , because this also create some plot holes. WE the players see scenes, and have knowledge about things that MC does not have, and this type of storytelling often clash with each other. WE have questions that MC not even considering about. and these question will be only answered when MC catch up with the events.
this is why I personally more forgiving with the storytelling. Because this not the fully story yet.

I'm sorry if this is a " Facepalm " worthy point of view for some of you, but I can't judge the story properly until I see the finished product. This is why I not labeling it as a " Bad Writing".
but that is just me, may be I'm doing it wrong :unsure: . If in the end of the story we dont get the answers we need to get, then yes I will admit the faults. :)

and I'm on the Ignore list of someone, why ?:cry::cry::cry::cry:I didn't do anything wrong:cry::cry::cry::cry:
BeingADIK 2021-07-16 20-01-17-63.png

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Replay the scene again, Tommy was distracted to execute the plan safely. He left the scene right after Josys make out with maya to the hallway to Rusty and Jamie room. Josy makes her uncomfortable because she is his step sister. Rusty came from the same hallway where tommy was because he was busy fucking someone in his room and ran to hallway to the library when the leak happened. So there's no way Quinn goes in her room, she could have simply went to find drugs which they do on the rooftop with Tommy while Riona/Nick do the shenanigans with laptop.
What would Tommy gain from Cathy leak?
He will lose
1) Rusty's money: rusty was saved only because Cathy handled it personally and he was lucky. If Jade and Burke had come in he will lose the presidential title cause remember they threatened to revoke Chad's scholarship and took his alphas title over a little fight with mc and Burke explicitly said they don't make an exception in treating anyone.
2) Tommy pretty much handles all DIK matters and I would say he is President and Rusty is VP with money.
3) Tommy and Quinn friendship is over and wasn't close at least from Quinn end. Tommy told her every deal he did, and whar did quinn do. Broke her deal with diks for money, hid to whom she deals sells drugs and Tommy also blamed her for mansion trashing for which he apologize in ep7.
Not necessarily. Tommy being distracted by Quinn fits it being her plan. The order of events is this;

1. Quinn and Tommy argue, Josy has to kiss Maya, Tommy storms off, Quinn follows him.
2. MC Makes out with Josy (or doesn't), during this time we don't know where Tommy, Quinn or Rusty are. We also get the gag with Arieth (I think)
3. Rusty storms out into the main room. MC check the cluck which is deleted the second after the MC comes out of the comments.
4. MC starts to look around. Because this can be done in any order we can presume from this point that locations are fixed.
5a. Mona is alone, she doesn't know where Camilla is, but suspects she is fucking
5b. Riona is by the Library
5c. Nick is in the Library
5d. Tommy is at the top of the stairs above his room.
5e. Rusty is in his room
6. We don't know where Quinn is.
6a. Camilla comes back and joins Mona.
7. Quinn, Tommy and Riona smoke on the roof.

Between Tommy leaving and Rusty coming out there is no reason to presume that Tommy hasn't gone to his room like the baby he is. In the meantime Quinn could be anywhere in that corridor, or Jamie's room, or on Jamie's deck or on Tommy's dance floor or just waiting in the stairwell for rusty to run past. Could Tommy be involved? Yes. Could it be Vinny and Nick? Yes, IMO this is the second most likely combination as it feels a little obvious to me. Between Nick being in the Library and his room not being trashed I think we are supposed to be suspicous of him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mona served her purpose for now - so to speak. it can be considered as loose end, if we never meet again with her. But as of it right now she not important. did we really noticed her missing that much ? MC does not even noticed her missing until it was pointed out to him, and thats only happens if he visit Josy.

This is an another reason why it is hard to craft this story , because this also create some plot holes. WE the players see scenes, and have knowledge about things that MC does not have, and this type of storytelling often clash with each other. WE have questions that MC not even considering about. and these question will be only answered when MC catch up with the events.
this is why I personally more forgiving with the storytelling. Because this not the fully story yet.

I'm sorry if this is a " Facepalm " worthy point of view for some of you, but I can't judge the story properly until I see the finished product. This is why I not labeling it as a " Bad Writing".
but that is just me, may be I'm doing it wrong :unsure: . If in the end of the story we dont get the answers we need to get, then yes I will admit the faults. :)

and I'm on the Ignore list of someone, why ?:cry::cry::cry::cry:I didn't do anything wrong:cry::cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 1303233
MC has little to do with it, in the end Mona is just another girl to him.

It's impressive how quickly Camilla forgets her, abandoning her to her destiny as soon as she becomes HOT.

for the other girls of the restaurant, in the end, whatever the reason, Mona's disappearance takes away a problem, but with Camilla they were inseparable

and in the same way I expect Sage, her mother, at some point to at least ask herself the question

for me it's not a problem of good or bad writing, but of lack of empathy, characters often act in a completely anaffective, psychotic, unexplainable way (like MC with the story of the reboung guy) and this worsens the gaming experience

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
too much stuff

If Quinn pressured her, it was Mona who decided to leave, at which point Burke cancelled the tuition in case he had to give it to some other girl later.
I don't believe in threats against her, of all the protagonists of the story the one who risks the most is Burke
but even without threats Mona's stay at the HOTs has become much less comfortable than it should have been.

if her tuition was withdrawn (which no one ever threatens her about, not even angry Quinn) then it was Mona's choice to leave.
It's broadly throughout the game that Mona was supposed to sleep with Burke to get the free tuition. 1) At the preps party Mona crying and Burke coming from same room.
2) I don't remember when it took place but Mona said to Quinn that she agreed to do younger guys but not older ones.
3) Burke didn't blackmail her but Quinn took the excuse of Burke's position to tell her what would Burke do if someone found out about a teacher sleeping with a girl then Burke at his position would do anything to harm her in anyway Mona tries to dispute it.

Quinn also at multiple occasions said that mona is handled and took care by her so she won't say a word to anyone.

Now that she said no to sleeping with Burke, removing her tuition and couldn't get her voice heard she had to leave.
Not necessarily. Tommy being distracted by Quinn fits it being her plan. The order of events is this;

1. Quinn and Tommy argue, Josy has to kiss Maya, Tommy storms off, Quinn follows him.
2. MC Makes out with Josy (or doesn't), during this time we don't know where Tommy, Quinn or Rusty are. We also get the gag with Arieth (I think)
3. Rusty storms out into the main room. MC check the cluck which is deleted the second after the MC comes out of the comments.
4. MC starts to look around. Because this can be done in any order we can presume from this point that locations are fixed.
5a. Mona is alone, she doesn't know where Camilla is, but suspects she is fucking
5e. Rusty is in his room

Between Tommy leaving and Rusty coming out there is no reason to presume that Tommy hasn't gone to his room like the baby he is. In the meantime Quinn could be anywhere in that corridor, or Jamie's room, or on Jamie's deck or on Tommy's dance floor or just waiting in the stairwell for rusty to run past. Could Tommy be involved? Yes. Could it be Vinny and Nick? Yes, IMO this is the second most likely combination as it feels a little obvious to me. Between Nick being in the Library and his room not being trashed I think we are supposed to be suspicous of him.
You forgot John Boy, he told rusty was fucking someone probably since he heard moaning noises coming from his room.
Is Jill asian or half asian?
Race is a matter of ambiguity in game so don't ask.

Reactions: always86

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

It's impressive how quickly Camilla forgets her, abandoning her to her destiny as soon as she becomes HOT.

for the other girls of the restaurant, in the end, whatever the reason, Mona's disappearance takes away a problem, but with Camilla they were inseparable

and in the same way I expect Sage, her mother, at some point to at least ask herself the question

for me it's not a problem of good or bad writing, but of lack of empathy, characters often act in a completely anaffective, psychotic, unexplainable way (like MC with the story of the reboung guy) and this worsens the gaming experience
this is the down side of DPC not being here, at least we could have a little bit more inside information that could help us understand some of this things more. I agree on that Mona might deserve a little bit more, at least a couple of more line Between Sage and Quinn, what could leave us with the conclusion that for Mona Sage can't do anything.
so out of 3 candidate, 1 is a lost cause, 1 changed her mind, and that leaves only Maya for Sage to do something about..and Since Maya has the advantage of being connected to the Main story, aka the Story of MC , She takes the priority over Mona, it's not fair to Mona, but she was a plot device. like Steve :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It doesn't really matter. I was just asking because i was not sure. To me she looks asian.
:unsure: I'm not seeing it. Maybe like AchedCroissant said, Jill could pass for west Asian like Uzbek or something but definitely not like any east Asian I ever saw growing up in HK.

this is the down side of DPC not being here, at least we could have a little bit more inside information that could help us understand some of this things more. I agree on that Mona might deserve a little bit more, at least a couple of more line Between Sage and Quinn, what could leave us with the conclusion that for Mona Sage can't do anything.
so out of 3 candidate, 1 is a lost cause, 1 changed her mind, and that leaves only Maya for Sage to do something about..and Since Maya has the advantage of being connected to the Main story, aka the Story of MC , She takes the priority over Mona, it's not fair to Mona, but she was a plot device. like Steve :ROFLMAO:
I still hope to see Mona at least one more time. It really does feel like a slap in the face if her departure from the game world was so abrupt and final. Steve on the other hand is a plot device that I'm fine with being over. Don't care much about his story. That shitty summer job really felt like one. I was as happy to get out of there in game as I would be in real life. Now that Josy is gone, there is no reason for MC to return.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It doesn't really matter. I was just asking because i was not sure. To me she looks asian.
If it matters because they are different, Because I can mention that in the east are China, Korea (both) and Japan

And in the western Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey. Asia is a large continent that covers a lot

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:unsure: I'm not seeing it. Maybe like AchedCroissant said, Jill could pass for west Asian like Uzbek or something but definitely not like any east Asian I ever saw growing up in HK.

I still hope to see Mona at least one more time. It really does feel like a slap in the face if her departure from the game world was so abrupt and final. Steve on the other hand is a plot device that I'm fine with being over. Don't care much about his story. That shitty summer job really felt like one. I was as happy to get out of there in game as I would be in real life. Now that Josy is gone, there is no reason for MC to return.
I'm sure She will return :);), once She will be important again, and what i mean is when it is Important for the MC . Every storyline will involve the MC one way or an another, and it will take priority when its important for the MC 's story.
may be even Steve return at one point, and how we behaved toward him could affect if he help us or not or something :unsure:

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm sure She will return :);), once She will be important again, and what i mean is when it is Important for the MC . Every storyline will involve the MC one way or an another, and it will take priority when its important for the MC 's story.
may be even Steve return at one point, and how we behaved toward him could affect whether he help us or not or something :unsure:
Yeah Mona deserves better. And I'm not even being a DIK about it by wanting her to return just for lewd scenes. I legit want to see her one more time in game, even if just to chat with her once or to have Mona and Camila see each other again on screen.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

5e. Rusty is in his room

But exactly that does devastate room of Nick exonerates him. Why would Vinny give the DIK's a reason to distrust Nick. That is so illogical.

On the other hand, Tommy is more than suspicious of Rusty's Cathy announcement. Do you know the saying, that a hit dog barks? Tommy attacks by threatening everyone involved. Attack is the best oath.

It is the same with Dawe. He also gets some pictures of Arieth getting fucked by the DIK's. Present yourself as a victim and you won't be suspected.

Guys this is standard in almost every crime story.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Mona is part of Team Josy and Maya and she will be back as soon as the presidential question is settled at the HOT's and the DIK's.

Rusty will probably go and so will Tommy. Rusty because of Nicole. In the Pink Rose of EP4 he is looking out for his Nicole. Also, Rusty wants to be a good dad. And Tommy might have to leave because he has too much shit on his shoes. Leon's future is also uncertain. He seems to be a traitor. In EP6, Buddy and Rox talk about rats climbing up and down the walls of houses. In EP7, shortly after Josy had her Walk of Shame, Rusty and Tommy comb in and grin. Leon walked, making the cuckolded boyfriend sign while saying rats.

screenshot0001.png

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Even though her personality is very stereotipical for asian women : Passive, submissive, shy and cute...
She's clearly an American WASP who comes from old money. The Royce name is European and her mother "Amelia" is not asian. The blue eyes is a dead giveaway...
screenshot0004.png
And Jill is way too tall, she's probably a descendant from the Amazons. :LOL:
But just to be clear I get your hesitation... She really does have Asian features... Maybe she's a quarter Asian ! :unsure:
Doesn't matter where she's from or even if she's an alien ! She's adorable :love:
screenshot0009.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes