Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I wish you could break things off with Sage early. She's your fuck buddy but the game treats it like you're dating. When I started dating Jill I decided to stop sleeping with Sage but you can't. There's a sex scene forced on you in Episode 5, make out in Episode 6 and in Episode 7 you start to talk about feelings with her all while I'm screaming at the screen because I just want to break it off. And the MC keeps complaining about playing with their feelings. With all the other characters you have a choice before doing anything with them and they all have moments where you decide to take it further or not before things get serious but not with Sage who was suppose to be casual sex but suddenly becomes more without you having anything to say about it.

Sorry for the ranting, I'm playing my Jill playthrough and I'm just super annoyed right now. It's a common problem with these games (like College Kings) but I still love this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hielo

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
the only one so far with access to the DIKs' computer, outside the DIKs, is Burke
still don't understand why and how he has access to the DIK's PC I mean, if someone gave him why ? oes he balackmailed the DIK ? Or if he procured it by himself how did he do ? and still the same question : WHY ?
I totally agree with u guys, its obvious its him the villain of the game but I'd really like to know how DPC will lead to the answer.
For me Nick is innocent, I mean its not his room not trashed is not an evidence if it was the case why Jamie's garden was'nt trashed too ?its not a hidden room and its the alphas who trashed the place so even if the room was closed, they could easily brake the door, u don't have to forget that the mansion being trashed is not linked to Cathy's cluck but its a revenge for the HOTS partying with the DIKS and their house being attaked by dildos too. For me they didn't trashed Nick's room and Jami's garder, just because they didn't had enough time like the DIKS was coming back and they saw them or just the security was approching

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She didn't need the free tuition in the first place, so I doubt she left because the free tuition she didn't need in the first place was no longer an option for her.

Burke cancelled the tuition because she left.

Mona was already a college student before Quinn spoke to her about the free tuition and she signed up to it. That means she already had a means to pay, the free tuition was just a bonus:

Mona: "Free tuition? Sign me up."​
Mona: "I'm not passing on that offer."​

So losing the free tuition (because she wouldn't have sex with Burke and realised she'd made a mistake) wouldn't mean she'd have to leave the college.

Of course, getting involved in a prostitution ring, finding out the teachers/higher college authorities are involved in it, changing your mind (on being involved), and then being threatened by the vice president of your sorority: These may be enough reasons to make Mona want to leave and not look back!
I'm not familiar with the American education system, all these english word sometimes confuse me, the "free tuition" and the Scholarship are the same thing ? I don't know that is why I'm asking. Burke deleting her Scholarship, almost feels like she is expelled from the college.
also Wallace Resource - Sage's family may be ? Sage Wallace ?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-07-17 17-17-12-13.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wish you could break things off with Sage early. She's your fuck buddy but the game treats it like you're dating. When I started dating Jill I decided to stop sleeping with Sage but you can't. There's a sex scene forced on you in Episode 5, make out in Episode 6 and in Episode 7 you start to talk about feelings with her all while I'm screaming at the screen because I just want to break it off. And the MC keeps complaining about playing with their feelings. With all the other characters you have a choice before doing anything with them and they all have moments where you decide to take it further or not before things get serious but not with Sage who was suppose to be casual sex but suddenly becomes more without you having anything to say about it.

Sorry for the ranting, I'm playing my Jill playthrough and I'm just super annoyed right now. It's a common problem with these games (like College Kings) but I still love this game.
If you don't have a save prior to hooking up with Sage, I'd just start a new solo Jill save and speed run up to your current point. I know it's a pain, but better to rip the bandage off quickly now before you get any deeper into the story. You really need to have a solo run for Jill, more than any other LI. She won't look too kindly on any past or present philandering. Something may briefly happen with a Jill and Bella only run, but I'm convinced Jill's best content will be solo...if you can hold out that long.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We've been to that dance before ... :D But you theory that Vinnie is not behind all of it where we dont know the culprit ( blackmail of chad, pic of cathy, attack and robbery of Quinn, knowledge of DIk laptop, Vinnies room, the inside working of the DIK's ) really depends on all of it not beeing connected whatsoever, because there is only 1 person where all of it fits. And yea maybe DPC tries to misslead us, but that is true for everything.

I had my doubts too, but when Quinn got jumped, it all just came together and made perfect sense.
Vinny was somehow never really there. Only in the memories. I know Quinn mentioned that he was back in town. But he was never on campus. And what does Quinn getting mugged have to do with Vinny? It may have just been a junkie. But judging by the age, her father Rox would be more of a candidate.

Check out the mural at the DIK Mansion. Everything points to the Alpha's. Nick's room points to Vinny. But what is really unique on a wall, nobody is interested in.

The mega dick, with the 3 fat veins, is an image of the MC's dick. How does that fit into your picture of Vinny and Alpha's?

Did the MC fuck Vinny and the Alpha's in the ass and get a blowjob? I'm curious to see if anyone can explain this. A little hint: There is another similar symbol in the game, to be more precise, in the dorm.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not sure what you mean by Blackmailed. Tommy has no influence over whether Josy is there. Quinn does it because she likes to get a reaction out of people.

Why would the safe be notably uncovered if it isn't part of what happened with the Cluck. When you point it out, Rusty says something along the lines of "Oh, That shouldnt be showing, i'll take care of it." Quinn and the Alpha's is an interesting theory, but i'd need a bit more evidence to buy in to it.

I agree, IMO Nick is being set up, he is being made to appear as though he is involved at least in the eyes of the players.
Read the scene in EP4 (review) where Tommy and Quinn are talking, Heather is lying next to them and John Boy is fucking Elena on Tommy's bed. Read the whole scene. I don't feel like writing about it anymore.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
I decided to stop sleeping with Sage but you can't. There's a sex scene forced on you in Episode 5, make out in Episode 6 and in Episode 7 you start to talk about feelings with her all while I'm screaming at the screen because I just want to break it off.
Im in the exact situation lmaooo but with Josy so I started a new game but there are still scene and dialogue who ininuated u date others girls while u reject EVERY GIRL like when u kiss Maya in the park, when u ask Jill on date and when u talk with Josy or Derek, the MC says he's dating others girls BRO HOW TF I MADE U REJECT EVERY GIRL EXCPET ONEHOW CAN U LIE LIKE THIS LMAOOO the game is not wrote for just end with a girl i think and its so bad honnestly because the rest of it is just perfect

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I think Johnboy and Elena might be the hackers, as far as I know they are always together but during the cluck, we saw johnboy waiting next to the toilet stall and it was also close to library but still don't have any idea or agenda why they will do that but both of them already knows alot about MC and what is happening.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
If you don't have a save prior to hooking up with Sage, I'd just start a new solo Jill save and speed run up to your current point. I know it's a pain, but better to rip the bandage off quickly now before you get any deeper into the story. You really need to have a solo run for Jill, more than any other LI. She won't look too kindly on any past or present philandering. Something may briefly happen with a Jill and Bella only run, but I'm convinced Jill's best content will be solo...if you can hold out that long.
I just restarted from chapter 3 because I "accidently" started something with Bella too but apparently it's not far enough for Sage.:confused:
I'll do as you suggest.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Im in the exact situation lmaooo but with Josy so I started a new game but there are still scene and dialogue who ininuated u date others girls while u reject EVERY GIRL like when u kiss Maya in the park, when u ask Jill on date and when u talk with Josy or Derek, the MC says he's dating others girls BRO HOW TF I MADE U REJECT EVERY GIRL EXCPET ONEHOW CAN U LIE LIKE THIS LMAOOO the game is not wrote for just end with a girl i think and its so bad honnestly because the rest of it is just perfect
Yeah, the game clearly isn't made for single girl runs.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Vinny was somehow never really there. Only in the memories. I know Quinn mentioned that he was back in town. But he was never on campus. And what does Quinn getting mugged have to do with Vinny? It may have just been a junkie. But judging by the age, her father Rox would be more of a candidate.

Check out the mural at the DIK Mansion. Everything points to the Alpha's. Nick's room points to Vinny. But what is really unique on a wall, nobody is interested in.

The mega dick, with the 3 fat veins, is an image of the MC's dick. How does that fit into your picture of Vinny and Alpha's?

Did the MC fuck Vinny and the Alpha's in the ass and get a blowjob? I'm curious to see if anyone can explain this. A little hint: There is another similar symbol in the game, to be more precise, in the dorm.
Says you who is pointing out bullshit clues:-
Josy twin theory because mc shirt is crumbled.
Lipstick panties colors are different, shoes changing during scenes shows Josy Josey Jose are present at different locations one has sex with Maya and another with MC none of which are concrete. My theory includes clues which are interactive while yours are mumbo jumbo.

Reactions: Cherry Popper

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, but because it doesn't really make sense in the beginning , I think :unsure:. I like Josy I like Jill, but right from the get go , based on the first interaction, I can't commit myself and say " Oh I only want you " . :ROFLMAO:. But you really not forced to fuck anyone , and MC single even at this point He's status is not " In Relationship ":ROFLMAO:.
Only Sage is the one that once you enter the Fuck buddy phase , you can't get out. But if you want a Solo Jill route you obvious not enter into a Fuck buddy phase, We can only blame ourself :( :ROFLMAO:. same with Josy and Maya, everything else is not mandatory. those mandatory, kiss scenes with Josy and Maya in the first 2 episode, won't bite you in the ass. ;)
so yeah you have to go back to episode 2 and not enter the Fuck buddy route with her to avoid her.:)

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm not familiar with the American education system, all these english word sometimes confuse me, the "free tuition" and the Scholarship are the same thing ? I don't know that is why I'm asking. Burke deleting her Scholarship, almost feels like she is expelled from the college.
also Wallace Resource - Sage's family may be ? Sage Wallace ?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1303502
A scholarship is usually a full or partial sponsorship for your studies, i.e. whoever Wallace Resources TOC are, they are paying for Mona's fees.

If they were real, that would mean Mona's tuition is already covered by this Wallace Resources TOC company. If someone was already covering Mona's tuition, she'd have no reason to jump at the opportunity for free tuition (she'd already legitimately be getting one).

That means Mona didn't initially have a scholarship, but the scholarship is how the "free tuition" is facilitated.

Once she no longer wanted in the "restaurant business", the "scholarship" was revoked, i.e. the free tuition was taken away again.

The scholarship and free tuition are one in the same, and Burke seems to be facilitating it, he's not just a customer.

I would also go as far as to say it's a fake scholarship, no one is actually paying for Mona's fees, there is no "Wallace Resources TOC" and Burke is definitely not paying for it out of his pocket; it's a scam that is actually benefiting the girls and Burke (and any cronies of his that also get sex with the girls). He's faking the scholarship and smoothing it over in the books.

Of course, that's just my speculation, but nothing else makes much sense.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Yeah, but because it doesn't really make sense in the beginning , I think :unsure:. I like Josy I like Jill, but right from the get go , based on the first interaction, I can't commit myself and say " Oh I only want you " . :ROFLMAO:. But you really not forced to fuck anyone , and MC single even at this point He's status is not " In Relationship ":ROFLMAO:.
Only Sage is the one that once you enter the Fuck buddy phase , you can't get out. But if you want a Solo Jill route you obvious not enter into a Fuck buddy phase, We can only blame ourself :( :ROFLMAO:. some with Josy and Maya, everything else is not mandatory. those mandatory, kiss scenes with Josy and Maya in the first 2 episode, won't bite you in the ass. ;)
so yeah you have to go back to episode 2 and not enter the Fuck buddy route with her to avoid her.:)
yeah and thats what i find sad u know even if u can chooose a harem path, its a pity that the single girl path is not available, personnaly i didnt had the problem with Sage cuz since the beginning of my game I was focused on Josy so I reject every girl (romantically speaking I was friend with them but no too much) but yeah I'd really like to see how could DPC could have scripted a one girl path its too bad

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Only Sage is the one that once you enter the Fuck buddy phase , you can't get out. But if you want a Solo Jill route you obvious not enter into a Fuck buddy phase, We can only blame ourself :( :ROFLMAO:. some with Josy and Maya, everything else is not mandatory. those mandatory, kiss scenes with Josy and Maya in the first 2 episode, won't bite you in the ass. ;)
I didn't know I wanted Jill when I became Sage's fuck buddy. Jill takes some time before you become close to her. And how could I have known that the casual sex option with Sage would turn out to be a choice of commitment? Sage literally tells you it's with no strings attached. At no time does the game tell you that this is a permanent choice that you can't get out of. So I though that it was the only safe sexual relationship you could have in the game.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Says you who is pointing out bullshit clues:-
Josy twin theory because mc shirt is crumbled.
Lipstick panties colors are different, shoes changing during scenes shows Josy Josey Jose are present at different locations one has sex with Maya and another with MC none of which are concrete. My theory includes clues which are interactive while yours are mumbo jumbo.
Quite a big joke from you. Where are your clues? Please, the ones from the game and not your invented ones.:rolleyes:

If you don't know what to do, you try to insult. Emphasis is on try. :rolleyes::sleep:

How poor is that. Have a lollipop my little one.:p

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree with you on almost everything except the EP4 thing. I think DPC wanted the story in EP4 to be exactly as it is. The MC decides if it's romantic or not. Nothing more, nothing less. If the MC goes on romantic, he should also behave so and not fuck everything that does not sit at 5 on the tree.
I'm confused. The MC's relationship with Maya & Josy in Episode 4 is completely unaffected by who else he's pursuing. In fact, in Episode 5 the MC will convince Maya to opt for a "no strings" relationship, even if the MC has shown no interest in anyone but Maya and Josy!

The problem with the writing in Episode 4 is that there is a relentless focus on the MC being torn up by the shocking reveal that the two girls he's crushing on are an item, but the big climax is all about helping them reconcile. The MC's relationship with them is a literal afterthought. Combine that with the fact that the MC cannot call them out on the legitimate mistakes they made and the fact that they will automatically reject him for DIK affinity (not for sleeping around) despite never objecting to that behavior previously, and the ending is at best rushed and at worst a hot mess.

I half agree and half disagree. Yes, the MC's inane concern over being a rebound guy in Episode 7 makes little sense, and it would be much better to have the option to drop the relationship entirely in Episode 7. (Though I assume we will get an opportunity to drop it soon.)

But his forced sex scene in Episode 5 seems pretty reasonable to me. To get that sex scene, the MC had to agree to be fuck buddies with a high-profile girl who he knew was in a serious relationship. Clearly he is okay with risky sex. Yes, the MC's relationship with Jill has advanced since then, but it's still well short of a formal commitment and Jill knows the MC is seeing other girls. I don't think it's much of stretch to think the MC would be unwilling to pass up a chance for hot sex in that scenario (especially if he already slept with Sage in Episode 4).

I don't know, I think this game actually handles single girl runs better than most. You obviously miss a lot of content, but in general the story and the various relationships still hold together perfectly well. Aside from the "no strings" bit with Maya & Josy I mentioned above I can't think of any occasions where events would make more sense if the MC is fooling around. Maybe tending to Sage on a Jill-only path, but I don't think Jill's behavior there makes much sense either way.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes