Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Quite a big joke from you. Where are your clues? Please, the ones from the game and not your invented ones.:rolleyes:

If you don't know what to do, you try to insult. Emphasis is on try. :rolleyes::sleep:

How poor is that. Have a lollipop my little one.:p
The very ones you deemed not be interesting the writing on the walls but yours are very interesting which include everything to be jn perfect junction and pretty much avoidable by mc.
The dik logo different in main hall and each in dik personal room. The text painted in rusty room matching with mc room text both are by the way interactive (meaning they show a text when clicked like eat a bag of diks and mc says it's good handwriting) and yours aren't and based on bullshit to me.

Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yeah and thats what i find sad u know even if u can chooose a harem path, its a pity that the single girl path is not available, personnaly i didnt had the problem with Sage cuz since the beginning of my game I was focused on Josy so I reject every girl (romantically speaking I was friend with them but no too much) but yeah I'd really like to see how could DPC could have scripted a one girl path its too bad
But you kind of have a solo path , it is based on your decisions, surely it's not a " Dating Simulator". But you can choose to focus on one girl. You are not forced to actually Fuck anyone you dont want, it's not Treasure of Nadia :ROFLMAO:.
The basic story, is MC dating around meeting multiple girls but how far you goes with those girls is up to you. And This is the " Solo Path "(y) - those mandatory element in the first season do to the story, won't effect the outcome.
The Harem path is the one that won't be sustainable. :ROFLMAO:.

I didn't know I wanted Jill when I became Sage's fuck buddy. Jill takes some time before you become close to her. And how could I have known that the casual sex option with Sage would turn out to be a choice of commitment? Sage literally tells you it's with no strings attached. At no time does the game tell you that this is a permanent choice that you can't get out of. So I though that it was the only safe sexual relationship you could have in the game.
Yeah, that's what I said:ROFLMAO:. Same boat, Jill became interesting for me later. On Sage yeah its a little sad that even if we pick Jill in the end of episode 6 MC is suddenly also want more with Sage too.:ROFLMAO:. But the loophole is MC is not Officially in a relationship with anyone:cool:(y). DPC don't want to separate the branches so early, but you can be sure that opportunity will present itself, when the time has come:).
but just in case, make sure you don't do too many mistakes. so far the main girls are free for all - I suggest enjoy it while it last ,a commitment will comes to play later . With Sage, I can see that might happen right in the next episode. Now that the whole Chad thing is out, we might have to make some decesions.:unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm confused. The MC's relationship with Maya & Josy in Episode 4 is completely unaffected by who else he's pursuing. In fact, in Episode 5 the MC will convince Maya to opt for a "no strings" relationship, even if the MC has shown no interest in anyone but Maya and Josy!

The problem with the writing in Episode 4 is that there is a relentless focus on the MC being torn up by the shocking reveal that the two girls he's crushing on are an item, but the big climax is all about helping them reconcile. The MC's relationship with them is a literal afterthought. Combine that with the fact that the MC cannot call them out on the legitimate mistakes they made and the fact that they will automatically reject him for DIK affinity (not for sleeping around) despite never objecting to that behavior previously, and the ending is at best rushed and at worst a hot mess.
I understand what you are trying to tell me.

Maya and the MC agree that there should be no commitments yet. Josy, however, was not so happy with it. I figure if it's like real life, women say one thing and mean another. So if the MC makes one on DIK, it may not do Maya, but with Josy I'm not so sure.

I would have acted differently in the place of the MC. But on the other hand you could mention that you only appreciate something when you lose it and just the facial expressions of Josy and Maya are worth it that the MC has gone. Lies have short legs, as they say in my country.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
still don't understand why and how he has access to the DIK's PC I mean, if someone gave him why ?
There is no way Burke got Jade's video from the laptop directly since it was hidden in the safe with changed passwords (both laptop and safe).

If I recall correctly, Jade's video saved in MC's and Derek shared Hell Week folder. Their phones both have access to that folder (only their phones) so to get that video Burke need either MC's or Derek's phone. Since MC didn't left phone anywhere during the week after cluck incident my bet is Derek. He may left phone somewhere unattended.

Another question is who was looking at it and then delivered the video to Burke; I don't believe that Burke himself was prowled around Derek hoping to get his phone. And for what? He knew about the video before? Nah.

Gonna look closer at the length of time between cluck incident and HOTs party - when Derek left his phone unattended :unsure:

Reactions: Hielo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I understand what you are trying to tell me.

Maya and the MC agree that there should be no commitments yet. Josy, however, was not so happy with it. I figure if it's like real life, women say one thing and mean another. So if the MC makes one on DIK, it may not do Maya, but with Josy I'm not so sure.
My, Dear Josy, a little flip-flop character, so adorable:love:. Kinda like MC so they are perfect match. :giggle:.
I mean she is the one, who said "let's take it slow, emotionally". and then she surprised when Maya basically suggesting the same thing:ROFLMAO:. Her insecurity kicks in a little bit :ROFLMAO:.
But She has nothing to Worry about :)
BeingADIK 2021-07-17 19-23-45-61.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-17 19-23-55-43.png
I love How MC's hand is always on her ass like he owns it:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-07-17 19-23-50-85.png

KimJongUno

Jul 16, 2021
If anyone can offer any help or advice, it would be much appreciated.

I downloaded the 7.2 file and have extracted it, and it has been running smoothly. But for some reason during extraction, the file ep2_images.rpa was apparently corrupted during download but I can't afford to download the entire file again due to my internet. Is it possible to download just that individual file from somewhere?

P.S. The game still works as intended, there are just black screens during episode 2.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I'm not familiar with the American education system, all these english word sometimes confuse me, the "free tuition" and the Scholarship are the same thing ? I don't know that is why I'm asking. Burke deleting her Scholarship, almost feels like she is expelled from the college.
also Wallace Resource - Sage's family may be ? Sage Wallace ?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1303502
Wallace Resources scholarship 2

Guess who got the first one? Maybe some Latina who got free tuition before Mona and Maya? :unsure:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, but because it doesn't really make sense in the beginning , I think :unsure:. I like Josy I like Jill, but right from the get go , based on the first interaction, I can't commit myself and say " Oh I only want you " . :ROFLMAO:. But you really not forced to fuck anyone , and MC single even at this point He's status is not " In Relationship ":ROFLMAO:.
Only Sage is the one that once you enter the Fuck buddy phase , you can't get out. But if you want a Solo Jill route you obvious not enter into a Fuck buddy phase, We can only blame ourself :( :ROFLMAO:. same with Josy and Maya, everything else is not mandatory. those mandatory, kiss scenes with Josy and Maya in the first 2 episode, won't bite you in the ass. ;)
so yeah you have to go back to episode 2 and not enter the Fuck buddy route with her to avoid her.:)
So I checked again and there are actually three mandatory kiss with at least three different Love Interest. And they mean nothing if you don't pursue them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the other hand, kisses with Jill and Sage are both optional. :unsure:
Just for balance DPC could have made all those kisses mandatory or optional not to confuse the players who only want solo path... I don't care personally, I'm proud to date all five of them ! Even if, it will bite me in the ass someday :cool:
Edit : A perfect 100 ! Congratulations for being balanced Lewdpussydick ;) 1626543649347.png

Last edited:

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I want to preface this by saying I have not reached the end of the current build yet which is why this is a post instead of a rating, but I really had to share my thoughts on the game so far.

I've played a few adult games that use Ren'Py already and while a lot of them were good in their own ways, Being a DIK just hit different. I started off somewhere between Chick and Neutral since that seemed a lot closer to my irl personality. I played blind with a bit of save scumming, and kind of just played the game.

At some point, I guess around when Hell Week starts, I slowly start taking DIK options, partly because I figure if I'm in the DIK house I might as well start acting the part, and partly because I guess I got curious what it was like. By the time I hit Chapter 4, there's a check about a certain relationship and I failed it. Curious, I finally checked the guide to see what I did wrong, and it was only then that I realized I'd done a complete 180 with how I was playing the game.

I've played games (not just VNs) with alignment systems before but this is the first time I've gotten so caught up in it that I completely reversed my character's morality. Subsequently, this might be the first time in a video game that I got rejected by a character, and it's both eye-opening and refreshing, because it made me see how at some point I'd started playing the role of an asshole and the character who rejected me had every logical reason to do that. The way the developer handled that rejection scene and the MC's short internal monologue after were really well done.

I realize a second playthrough is a little frustrating because of the minigames and mandatory sequences but I actually kind of look forward to it now. This is an excellent game so far and thank you for sharing it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It seems clear that both Dawe and Anthony are not the sharpest tools of the shed. They are not able to think and execute a plot like the one of the clutch. One of the characters says that too.

One thing I´m thinking is who takes the photo. It´s taken in a women's locker room, so it makes sense that a woman took the photo. Maybe Quinn? She's a member of the gym, and Burke is a client of her prostitution ring, so they know well each other. Probably she´s his accomplice. If Quinn falls, Burke falls, and vice versa.

By the way, why do you think Sage is so eager to help Maya at the end of the last update, but doesn't care at all about Mona? She's a "sister" of the HOTs too, and she´s in a way worst situation than Maya. It would make sense that Sage would be more worried about Mona than Maya, but she doesn´t say a word about her. Just bad writing? Mona is just a secondary character and the writer forgets about her, while Maya is a "Li"? It´s a pity. Mona is way hotter than Maya. That redhead... ;)
Yeah, it was a bit sad to see Mona go. She was funny.

Reactions: shazba

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I seriously don't like how Jill's character design is constantly being changed, by the Dev himself...Why does he keep changing her Facial and body features :(
Now Don't come and tell me that it is a light effect :cautious:

Edit: Nonetheless, It's somewhere similar to the original one unlike ep7...
dpc doesn't change her facial features, she just wears different make-up depending on the occasion.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So I checked again and there are actually three mandatory kiss with at least three different Love Interest. And they don't mean nothing if you don't pursue them.
Just for balance DPC could have made all those kisses mandatory or optional not to confuse the players who only want solo path... I don't care personally, I'm proud to date all five of them ! Even if, it will bite me in the ass someday :cool:
actually there is 5. the is one more with Maya and one more with Bella. The Bella one is the more controversial, I just wanted to thank her for helping me with Jill :ROFLMAO:.

but yeah I think this is nitpicking. The next thing people will bitch about is MC is not virgin and He and Jill will not be each others "first ":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
wow I missed so much content how did u do this its when u fuck her or whenn u did something in particular and u see her talking ?
You have to fuck Sarah in EP2 & 6 and fuck Melanie in EP4 and Riona in EP7 as well.

Moral of the story : every time you fuck Sarah, she tells her friends about every sexual detail. :WutFace:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
actually there is 5. the is one more with Maya and one more with Bella. The Bella one is the more controversial, I just wanted to thank her for helping me with Jill :ROFLMAO:.

but yeah I think this is nitpicking. The next thing people will bitch about is MC is not virgin and He and Jill will not be each others "first ":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Right, of course ! I missed some :LOL: and Jill also kisses you in episode 5... That was actually, quite bold of her if it was her first kiss...
And I know right ! who would have thought just going to thank Bella will activate her path ! Or asking her to help you clean your room will activate a lewd scene, not that I'm complaining. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah and sorry for the "first time" of the Jill only solo path guys... We can never forget about Zoey. :love:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, the game clearly isn't made for single girl runs.
instead I think the story doesn't really make sense when it goes too far in spreading its seed around the BR.
there are so many scenes that seem grotesque and ridiculous with an MC having fun night and day around the college
whereas a faithful run, as a story, has much more cohesion.

let's take also the episode of the rebounf guy, for me very bad, in a run dedicated to Sage a minimum makes sense, MC still tries to push the relationship to the next step

instead if MC is satisfied with a 2 stars review, it all seems a ridiculous clownishness

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Vinny was somehow never really there. Only in the memories. I know Quinn mentioned that he was back in town. But he was never on campus. And what does Quinn getting mugged have to do with Vinny? It may have just been a junkie. But judging by the age, her father Rox would be more of a candidate.

Check out the mural at the DIK Mansion. Everything points to the Alpha's. Nick's room points to Vinny. But what is really unique on a wall, nobody is interested in.

The mega dick, with the 3 fat veins, is an image of the MC's dick. How does that fit into your picture of Vinny and Alpha's?

Did the MC fuck Vinny and the Alpha's in the ass and get a blowjob? I'm curious to see if anyone can explain this. A little hint: There is another similar symbol in the game, to be more precise, in the dorm.
Not even the Alphas are so stupid to leave their symbols behind, thats fraternity suicide.

But do me a favor, you always do your research, as in check pics and scenes over and over, and zoom in and shit. Check Quinn getting mugged again and then assess if it was random, like a junkie just seeing the opportunity or was he waiting ? Once you checked and you saw he was waiting, as a Junkie he couldve known where, but not when. So how does that work, other than the usual - Quinn calling "I got your money, be there at X" ... and who gets supplied by the same person ? Exactly !

And then lets talk motive, so the Alphas trash the DIK mansion, they know and have experienced it 100 times, that the DIKs go by eye for an eye so they invite them to totally trash their own place ? The alphas are the one faction in all of this that makes 0 sense.

Vinnie on the other hand ? The supplier told Quinn that he is already selling more than her, now whats the most logical powergrab ? Exactly you go for the University next door because thats a fuckton of steady money that never runs out. And how would you go about doing that ? 1. You discredit the competition 2. You need a base of Operation 3. You need to be well funded and have access to people who need Cash and have no problem to do whatever it takes to make money.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So I checked again and there are actually three mandatory kiss with at least three different Love Interest. And they don't mean nothing if you don't pursue them.
Edit : A perfect 100 ! Congratulations for being balanced Lewdpussydick ;) View attachment 1303779
On the mandatory kisses, Josy and Maya's kisses clearly mean something (even if we can eventually choose to be friends with them). But it seems like the drunken kiss with Bella can very much mean nothing if you don't visit her in the library in Episode 3.

In that case the kiss itself isn't mentioned again (AFAIK), and there's no awkward sexual tension between them, either. Yes, the MC and Bella will still become friends, but that's despite the kiss, not because of it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Read Cluck's EP4 through Cluck. With Derek I can still understand that he knows about Josy. But with Jacob and Leon it stops. They only find out about Josy and the MC in EP7?

screenshot0001.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes