JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
For me, Jamie is the one. He says he can´t sleep well. Why the writer tell us that? He´s implying the character has regrets. And the obvious reason is because he´s the "traitor".
Jam-Jam can't sleep cuz he dumped Dany . It's obvious that he have more feelings to her then just a fuck-buddies. Didn't you read his poem? :KEK:
That's his regrets.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Anthony actually seems like a solid dude

He's not an asshole, tries to break up the fights between the Alpha and DIKs, doesnt really antagonize anyone, just genuinely tries to stay in his own lane.

I felt bad making Ashley leave him for our boy Lil D but... You know, bros before...
Same feelings.
He appears to be stupid but discerning. Like a classic paladin from D&D :KEK: Low intellect but high wisdom and strength.
The only jock who I can remember except Dawe and Chad (oh and Caleb ofc).

Reactions: jlachman

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I don't know if Dawe is smart enough to imagine that cluck posting to put the DIKs into difficulties, he's more into butt beer and sucker punch.
Maybe he didn't planned the whole "operation".
He just got the picture and looked for excuse to spread it and Quinn gave it to him.
Quinn have enough tools and brain to make it.

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yeah but I mean its not the same of course its not the goal of the game lamooo but still its too bad I think that the MC say he's dating others girls for example when he's not its just less realistic but yeah I agree with u its just
yeah, but it goes both ways When you talk to Lily, and MC say he is not rolling with anyone, despite having multiple " relationship " :ROFLMAO:.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
yeah and thats what i find sad u know even if u can chooose a harem path, its a pity that the single girl path is not available, personnaly i didnt had the problem with Sage cuz since the beginning of my game I was focused on Josy so I reject every girl (romantically speaking I was friend with them but no too much) but yeah I'd really like to see how could DPC could have scripted a one girl path its too bad
There isn't really a harem path it's bang as many girls as possible while the ships sink around you then pick up the pieces of whatever LI's are left at the end of the game for your ending

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah, but what he say it actually true :ROFLMAO: . MC is not officially in a relationship:p, but these are Temptation for us for the "Players " :devilish:. and These decisions will bite us in the ass later . You need to say no to her. (y)
We have to go like the horses, looking at the front and nothing from the sides :ROFLMAO:
I think she actually got the question wrong... she said a girlfriend, and in that path you could say that he has girlfriendS... :p
It would not be strange that one day she sees him with Josy and the other with Maya and later with both, She would be thinking, While we listening to the song of the X files on the background :unsure:
While I would like to believe Lily I get the feeling she will tell. Lily looks a lot like Harley quinn but yeah still one hell of a night if you fuck her but it might end up biting you in the rear later on or not.
Josy living in that house is not a good thing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not my problem. I also agree Derek will prob mess it up again but my loyalty is to Derek, not Ashley.
I figure Derek should get a second chance. Also, if the MC talks to Ashley, maybe Arieth will get her chance with her Big A! Arieth has feelings for Anthony. If Arieth and Anthony get into a relationship, maybe my MC's dick will be safe from her from Arieth.:unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if Dawe is smart enough to imagine that cluck posting to put the DIKs into difficulties, he's more into butt beer and sucker punch. I would be very surprised if that posting had the 3 alphas as origin, i suspect something more vicious.
Don't forget that there is a second event that is for the moment a secret, the fact that if the MC shows Jade's video to the DIK's, it end up into Burke's PC.
So i fear that there is a rotten egg between the DIKs, someone who has a secret agenda and wants to get rid of the actual president and later of the MC who seems to get a great influence.
Dawe is not smart. That's why he has to talk to Quinn.

I agree with you about the second one, and I suspect it's Leon. Leon talked Jamie into having a threesome with Arieth. This photo also ends up with Dawe. Leon also definitely has the ability to steal Jamie's cell phone. In Ep7 just after Josy's walk of shame, Rusty and Tommy come in. Leon turns around and leaves. As he does so, he says rats. In the intro of EP6, Rox and Buddy talk at length about rats. They talk about how rats are always climbing up and down the walls of the house. Maybe, just maybe, Leon and Dawe are friends. If Leon still has ambitions to become president, he has to get rid of the MC. I think the presidential question will be resolved in EP8.

In the last poll we see that Quinn will be in EP8. Quinn and Tommy still didn't get along at the end of EP7 and Quinn doesn't seem to want to. On top of that, the pairing of Envy and Lily makes me wonder. Envy is definitely not going to the HOT's. What if Rusty and Tommy are really going?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jlachman

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I don't know maybe someone mention that, but what if Jill's route will end up liken in Romeo&Juliet? I mean we already have couple references like Tybalt, Rusty also mention that when tried to pick up her. And maybe it's far-fetched but I think Jill sounds pretty close to Juliet.
Ok but what if DPC decided to go in another direction and did something and make it so that we can never romance Jill? it's stupid but it's thinking outside of the box and original since everyone is expecting to have sex with her at some point and boom DPC takes that away from us. now that would be fucked up.:unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It makes sense to pick Jill because Sage told you she needs alone time to think.
The decision in EP6, whether Jill or Sage, is that sweeping.

In my opinion, give DPC the MC a chance to have a good friendship with the LI's he doesn't want for a romantic relationship.

If you want Jill, logically you have to choose Jill in EP6.

But with Sage, it's difficult. If the MC is Fuck Buddy, the MC should choose the rebound path. That look Sage shows Chad in EP7 when Chad walks past her shows that Sage still has feelings for Chad. Now if the MC is the Fuck Buddy and doesn't choose the Rebound way, it could stay with the Fuck Buddy because the MC is no different than any other guy, he's like any regular guy too and Sage can have all of those. But if the MC is different from the other guys and Sage finds out about Chad and Troy, it could lead to a true relationship of Sage and the MC. On the other hand, if the Mc is not a Fuck Buddy and rejects Sage even in EP7, the two become friends.

The deciding factor is who the MC, Jill or Sage, tells about his feelings about his birthday. This conversation opens the hearts of Jill or Sage. If someone is on the Josy and Maya path, this birthday topic may not be brought up by Jill or Sage.

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
The decision in EP6, whether Jill or Sage, is that sweeping.

In my opinion, give DPC the MC a chance to have a good friendship with the LI's he doesn't want for a romantic relationship.

If you want Jill, logically you have to choose Jill in EP6.

But with Sage, it's difficult. If the MC is Fuck Buddy, the MC should choose the rebound path. That look Sage shows Chad in EP7 when Chad walks past her shows that Sage still has feelings for Chad. Now if the MC is the Fuck Buddy and doesn't choose the Rebound way, it could stay with the Fuck Buddy because the MC is no different than any other guy, he's like any regular guy too and Sage can have all of those. But if the MC is different from the other guys and Sage finds out about Chad and Troy, it could lead to a true relationship of Sage and the MC. On the other hand, if the Mc is not a Fuck Buddy and rejects Sage even in EP7, the two become friends.

The deciding factor is who the MC, Jill or Sage, tells about his feelings about his birthday. This conversation opens the hearts of Jill or Sage. If someone is on the Josy and Maya path, this birthday topic may not be brought up by Jill or Sage.
I think when sage finds out Chad likes man pussy more then her pussy. Whatever feelings she may be holding onto will be gone. Let's hope anyway.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
If anyone can offer any help or advice, it would be much appreciated.

I downloaded the 7.2 file and have extracted it, and it has been running smoothly. But for some reason during extraction, the file ep2_images.rpa was apparently corrupted during download but I can't afford to download the entire file again due to my internet. Is it possible to download just that individual file from somewhere?

P.S. The game still works as intended, there are just black screens during episode 2.
If you downloaded the game via torrent, then you can try to force a re-check. If the file is still in your torrent client, right click on it and there should be an option called "force re-check","integrity test" or similar. Or if you deleted the torrent from your client, you can just add the torrent to your client again and choose the same download location as before, which would ensure automatic re-check. This would solve any issue due to missing pieces.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think when sage finds out Chad likes man pussy more then her pussy. Whatever feelings she may be holding onto will be gone. Let's hope anyway.
:unsure: ??? :ROFLMAO:

It's gonna be interesting regardless. I don't think this is a about Sage having feeling toward Chad , not anymore.
There are some who assuming she still has feelings toward him because the "look" She gave, when Chad leave the party. That was more like a "Suspicious gaze" to me, and the ending conversation between Her and Maya kind of confirming this. Sage comes to the conclusion that it is one of her " Friend " - Sara or Mel - is Chad's "Side Bitch ". and the second part of this, is that She see this as a Failure. In her mind
She is a Failure because she was not good enough to him.

How She will react when she find out the real reason, is unpredictable. Because, Yes Chad was a jerk etc etc. But in the end of the day , Sage was with him at least 2 Year, and during these 2 years She was not able to realize she is dating with a Gay Man. This can feel very mortifying for Her. Girls whispering behind her back, that She is the Hots President who dated the Gay Dude, and they laugh etc
I think something along this line is what this story will be about, and not about oh, okay "Sage not in love with Chad anymore" .

I think she already moved on emotionally, and probably not looking for another Relationship, especially because she is about to leave, it is her final year. so the Drama will be Sage feeling herself as fool and betrayed.

just My two cents:)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The thing with Derek and Maya is getting interesting. Derek's cell phone was also synchronized with the DIK's laptop. Now if we look at what kind of books Maya is reading, it could get exciting. Maybe we're all barking up the wrong tree? :unsure:

But what's with the botany book there?:oops::unsure:
So now we have team Maya, Derek and Jamie helping the MC. Riona will also join in EP5 if the MC gives her enough money. Jade is also on board after the little jerk off incident in class. The MC may not hit Caleb, though. Jamie's girlfriend might have gotten some. Wow, a bunch of new theories come to mind.

Look at Arieth. She is also on the team. Judging by her facial expressions and gestures, it looks like she knows what Dawe is drinking and she's wearing the skirt that the group Josy and Maya are wearing.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: ??? :ROFLMAO:

It's gonna be interesting regardless. I don't think this is a about Sage having feeling toward Chad , not anymore.
There are some who assuming she still has feelings toward him because the "look" She gave, when Chad leave the party. That was more like a "Suspicious gaze" to me, and the ending conversation between Her and Maya kind of confirming this. Sage comes to the conclusion that it is one of her " Friend " - Sara or Mel - is Chad's "Side Bitch ". and the second part of this, is that She see this as a Failure. In her mind
She is a Failure because she was not good enough to him.

How She will react when she find out the real reason, is unpredictable. Because, Yes Chad was a jerk etc etc. But in the end of the day , Sage was with him at least 2 Year, and during these 2 years She was not able to realize she is dating with a Gay Man. This can feel very mortifying for Her. Girls whispering behind her back, that She is the Hots President who dated the Gay Dude, and they laugh etc
I think something along this line is what this story will be about, and not about oh, okay "Sage not in love with Chad anymore" .

I think she already moved on emotionally, and probably not looking for another Relationship, especially because she is about to leave, it is her final year. so the Drama will be Sage feeling herself as fool and betrayed.

just My two cents:)
actually the very fact that the Jocks are at that party is quite strange.
in the chapter before, not a thousand years before, after lunch, if MC accompanies Sage home, Dawe calls Sage a whore, but for the sake of the party all is forgiven

when a girl is so annoyed by the presence of her ex is never a good sign, probably in the look when Chad leaves we read too much into it
Sage likes to be the one who jokingly gives the grades, being judged insufficient by Chad is something that I think she can't get over, finding out that she couldn't really compete maybe will make her really close this part of her life

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes