ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
actually the very fact that the Jocks are at that party is quite strange.
in the chapter before, not a thousand years before, after lunch, if MC accompanies Sage home, Dawe calls Sage a whore, but for the sake of the party all is forgiven
Yeah but it's only happens if MC accompanies Sage home, as you said :ROFLMAO: . with that being said, - oh god I'm gonna makes Enemies:ROFLMAO: - This is another difference between Sage and Quinn. Sage is able to put aside her personal feeling for the benefits of others , who else they could party with right ?. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah but it's only happens if MC accompanies Sage home, as you said :ROFLMAO: . with that being said, - oh god I'm gonna makes Enemies:ROFLMAO:- This is another difference between Sage and Quinn. Sage is able to put aside her personal feeling for the benefits of others , who else they could party with right ?. :ROFLMAO:
which is the same reason why Heather to get even with Tommy is not like she can choose from endless candidates, and MC is not the worst choice for the image of mad dog Tommy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I didn't know I wanted Jill when I became Sage's fuck buddy. Jill takes some time before you become close to her. And how could I have known that the casual sex option with Sage would turn out to be a choice of commitment? Sage literally tells you it's with no strings attached. At no time does the game tell you that this is a permanent choice that you can't get out of. So I though that it was the only safe sexual relationship you could have in the game.
Yeah, that's what I said:ROFLMAO:. Same boat, Jill became interesting for me later.
I became interested in Jill after this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to fuck Sarah in EP2 & 6 and fuck Melanie in EP4 and Riona in EP7 as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moral of the story : every time you fuck Sarah, she tells her friends about every sexual detail. :WutFace:
She's also snooping in the DIKs' medicine cabinet and telling the girls they've got crab cream. She's got a bigger mouth than Derek. At least we can put that big mouth to use, what to do about Derek's big mouth though... :unsure:
Vinnie on the other hand ? The supplier told Quinn that he is already selling more than her, now whats the most logical powergrab ? Exactly you go for the University next door because thats a fuckton of steady money that never runs out. And how would you go about doing that ? 1. You discredit the competition 2. You need a base of Operation 3. You need to be well funded and have access to people who need Cash and have no problem to do whatever it takes to make money.
Exactly what I want to convey. He is already behind the scenes doing things. Only thing left is to face him.
He knows Quinn business and probably the hots prostitution. Riona was worried that maybe Vinny outed her drug business but Quinn assured her he didn't.
And him occupying college's drug business is a lottery. We have preps buying the drug at overpriced tags.
He isn't out of town like Dalli says(don't know where he read it). Vinny lives near the campus since Nick says he meets him time to time outside the campus ( what's the deal here?) And almost every talk between mc and nick is nick crying in Vinny's memory. Buddy already takes care of higher clients so it makes sense to capture college where he doesn't operate. Since he is dealer to Quinn and Vinny.
The only issue with all of that is that Buddy mentions to Quinn that Vinnie is already doing a lot better than her. Why would he try to muscle into Quinn's business when it's tanking anyway?
Yes he's a nice guy, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed so he doesn't have the hability to be mean.
He's like Arieth, male version of course !
Even the way he greets the mc at the HOTs party, it's obvious he doesn't want the war between the DIKs and the Alphas. Anthony's only crime is fucking his friend's girl, but it's Arieth, so far only the MC and that lying fuck Nick haven't fucked her, so Anthony can be excused. :cool:
yeah but I mean its not the same of course its not the goal of the game lamooo but still its too bad I think that the MC say he's dating others girls for example when he's not its just less realistic but yeah I agree with u its just
yeah, but it goes both ways When you talk to Lily, and MC say he is not rolling with anyone, despite having multiple " relationship " :ROFLMAO:.
I think she actually got the question wrong... she said a girlfriend, and in that path you could say that he has girlfriendS... :p
It's important to understand DPC's concept of dating/relationships/girlfriends. He's raised it numerous times through the other characters' expositions. The actual relationships in the game:
  • Chad was in a relationship with Sage, hence the betrayal was considered a big deal
  • Dawe is in a relationship with Arieth, hence he is definitely being cucked by the entire college
  • Isabella was in a relationship with James, hence her struggles to move on
  • Jade is in a relationship with Burke, hence fucking her when he's on the other side of the door is all the sweeter
  • Jamie was in a relationship with Danny, hence he didn't want anyone telling her he fucked Arieth
  • John Boy is in a relationship with Elena, hence the mc getting worried when she threatens to tell John Boy that he (the mc) offered to fuck her (of course that could end up happily anyway)
  • Josy is in a relationship with Maya, hence the mc was disappointed when she told him after their first "date" at the park.
  • Magnar is in a relationship with Sally, hence the miniscule amount of guilt the mc would feel if he fucked her in half
  • Maya is in a relationship with Josy, hence the mc gets angry that a girl who was already in a relationship didn't tell him and lead him on
  • Nick is in a relationship with Vinny, hence he pines over him every chance he can get!
  • Tommy is in a relationship with Heather, but they have created some rules to allow it to be semi-open, and even then Tommy ignores the rules
  • Pete is in a relationship with Monica, Pete sounds like an OK bloke, so maybe we won't be fucking Monica any time soon...
But technically the mc isn't in a serious relationship with anyone and he doesn't consider any of the girls his "girlfriend" yet. That's how DPC and his characters have framed it, but the mc is slowly starting to question just how serious he may be with some of the girls.

There isn't really a harem path it's bang as many girls as possible while the ships sink around you then pick up the pieces of whatever LI's are left at the end of the game for your ending
Definitely no harem option. A harem is when all the girls are basically so in love with the mc they are prepared to be his doormats, sharing his love among each other while they are exclusive to him.

That isn't going to happen in this game. If the MC thinks he can achieve that, he's gonna end up lonely.

The closest thing would be the M&J throuple, but in that case all three are on equal footing.

Yeah but it's only happens if MC accompanies Sage home, as you said :ROFLMAO: . with that being said, - oh god I'm gonna makes Enemies:ROFLMAO:- This is another difference between Sage and Quinn. Sage is able to put aside her personal feeling for the benefits of others , who else they could party with right ?. :ROFLMAO:
That's consolidated with Sage bypassing Tommy and going to the mc to discuss organising the Halloween party. Typically HOT/DIK party plans are left up to Quinn and Tommy, but that's currently a dead duck.

It does beg the question, who coordinated the Jocks being at the HOT's party? I can't see Quinn or Sage actually going to Dawe and asking him to come along. It obviously worked easily in the past when Sage would coordinate with Chad, but that didn't happen this time. Who's the new VP of the Jocks? Who did Sage or Quinn speak with to organise the party? Maybe it was Dawe, but surely both girls think he's a fucking idiot.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It's important to understand DPC's concept of dating/relationships/girlfriends. He's raised it numerous times through the other characters' expositions. The actual relationships in the game:
  • Chad was in a relationship with Sage, hence the betrayal was considered a big deal
  • Dawe is in a relationship with Arieth, hence he is definitely being cucked by the entire college
  • Isabella was in a relationship with James, hence her struggles to move on
  • Jade is in a relationship with Burke, hence fucking her when he's on the other side of the door is all the sweeter
  • Jamie was in a relationship with Danny, hence he didn't want anyone telling her he fucked Arieth
  • John Boy is in a relationship with Elena, hence the mc getting worried when she threatens to tell John Boy that he (the mc) offered to fuck her (of course that could end up happily anyway)
  • Josy is in a relationship with Maya, hence the mc was disappointed when she told him after their first "date" at the park.
  • Magnar is in a relationship with Sally, hence the miniscule amount of guilt the mc would feel if he fucked her in half
  • Maya is in a relationship with Josy, hence the mc gets angry that a girl who was already in a relationship didn't tell him and lead him on
  • Nick is in a relationship with Vinny, hence he pines over him every chance he can get!
  • Tommy is in a relationship with Heather, but they have created some rules to allow it to be semi-open, and even then Tommy ignores the rules
  • Pete is in a relationship with Monica, Pete sounds like an OK bloke, so maybe we won't be fucking Monica any time soon...
But technically the mc isn't in a serious relationship with anyone and he doesn't consider any of the girls his "girlfriend" yet. That's how DPC and his characters have framed it, but the mc is slowly starting to question just how serious he may be with some of the girls.
Well, but all that makes what happens with the MC and what he "feels/wants/has" more weird.
1- He tells Jill that he is falling in love/has fallen in love.
2- The whole drama queen with the rebound guy thing.
3- When Maya proposes the "no string attachment" thing, Josy and the MC ask in amazement (neither of them seem to agree).
Technically, yes, he doesn't have any serious relationship, but those three things make think differently (or at least he should keep quiet or play dumb when asked, or doubt to herself).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, but all that makes what happens with the MC and what he "feels/wants/has" more weird.
3- When Maya proposes the "no string attachment" thing, Josy and the MC ask in amazement (neither of them seem to agree).
Technically, yes, he doesn't have any serious relationship, but those three things make think differently (or at least he should keep quiet or play dumb when asked, or doubt to herself).
That's how I see it, too, and they are all moments when we have no control over MC, when we look at what DPC wants to tell us.

the one with Maya and Josy I still see as a kind of retcon, at that moment the game potentially would have ended, MC has fulfilled his dream of being with Maya and Josy, there was a need to reopen the game, and this task is given to Maya

the one with Jill is instead the most significant one: MC declares himself, in case he has other relationships he wonders if he should close them (which as players we cannot do, indeed we can only close with Jill... and indirectly with Bella). it really seems like a declaration of intent.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Even the way he greets the mc at the HOTs party, it's obvious he doesn't want the war between the DIKs and the Alphas. Anthony's only crime is fucking his friend's girl, but it's Arieth, so far only the MC and that lying fuck Nick haven't fucked her, so Anthony can be excused. :cool:
Nick fucked Arieth. The MC and Derek did not fuck Arieth. At least that's what it says at the DIK surprise party for the MC.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
actually the very fact that the Jocks are at that party is quite strange.
in the chapter before, not a thousand years before, after lunch, if MC accompanies Sage home, Dawe calls Sage a whore, but for the sake of the party all is forgiven

when a girl is so annoyed by the presence of her ex is never a good sign, probably in the look when Chad leaves we read too much into it
Sage likes to be the one who jokingly gives the grades, being judged insufficient by Chad is something that I think she can't get over, finding out that she couldn't really compete maybe will make her really close this part of her life
The jocks are at the party because DPC needed some opponents to give the MC something to chew on!! Nothing more, nothing less!;)
And about Chad and Sage, it shows much about Sage and not very good things.
Seriously why did Sage choose Chad, he never was smart or very kind or gave her any sex and she is a sex freak !!
She choose him for the muscles, she loved his figure that's all and Chad took that oppotunity to hide his true relation.
So we have a girl, Sage who is mostly interested by the figure of her lovers and for the MC it's the same, he's handsome and so he became her fuckbuddy.
She is not really interested in the MC and he totally understands it, he told her he wanted more but she didn't seem to really get it.
Even when they are closer during the HOT's party she seems mostly annoyed by Chad's presence and uses the MC once again to make him leave.
So for me Sage is just a superficial girl who needs a good fuck, who fantasize on muscular men who will fuck her brains out and who hates to be rejected as a spoiled child. She wants Chad because she has decided so and she won't abandon that idea easily.
She is the female version of most MC in our games !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Nick fucked Arieth. The MC and Derek did not fuck Arieth. At least that's what it says at the DIK surprise party for the MC.
Nick may lie cuz he didn't got crabs from Arieth (but still those surprise diseases sometimes misses the target). Derek will fuck Arieth if MC didn't gone to Maya after shot battle in ep 2.

Reactions: shazba

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I want to fuck Arieth, the hell with the crabs, i can scratch myself a bit if what she does is worth it. I guess i could make her do really nasty things, she seems to like dog food, maybe i could convince her to suck a dog and make a good video from it!:love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The jocks are at the party because DPC needed some opponents to give the MC something to chew on!! Nothing more, nothing less!;)
And about Chad and Sage, it shows much about Sage and not very good things.
Seriously why did Sage choose Chad, he never was smart or very kind or gave her any sex and she is a sex freak !!
She choose him for the muscles, she loved his figure that's all and Chad took that oppotunity to hide his true relation.
So we have a girl, Sage who is mostly interested by the figure of her lovers and for the MC it's the same, he's handsome and so he became her fuckbuddy.
She is not really interested in the MC and he totally understands it, he told her he wanted more but she didn't seem to really get it.
Even when they are closer during the HOT's party she seems mostly annoyed by Chad's presence and uses the MC once again to make him leave.
So for me Sage is just a superficial girl who needs a good fuck, who fantasize on muscular men who will fuck her brains out and who hates to be rejected as a spoiled child. She wants Chad because she has decided so and she won't abandon that idea easily.
She is the female version of most MC in our games !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the pairing of cheerleader and school sports ace is a great classic, also as a matter of fame it is a pair that tends to form automatically.

I've said many times that among all the LIs, the relationship with Sage is the most potentially destructive one for MC, being with a girl who keeps on keeping you emotionally in the freezer is very complicated

even the epilogue of the rebound guy goes in this direction, MC asks for time, Sage pretends to accept but forces her hand. if you're born fuckbuddy, you die fuckbuddy, at least for now

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
the pairing of cheerleader and school sports ace is a great classic, also as a matter of fame it is a pair that tends to form automatically.

I've said many times that among all the LIs, the relationship with Sage is the most potentially destructive one for MC, being with a girl who keeps on keeping you emotionally in the freezer is very complicated

even the epilogue of the rebound guy goes in this direction, MC asks for time, Sage pretends to accept but forces her hand. if you're born fuckbuddy, you die fuckbuddy, at least for now
That's exactly what I thought about the relationship with Sage, fuckbuddies for ever, since she's about to graduate, having the (bad) experience of a long relationship, the MC just starting college.... many things against her... and yet she's still up there in my preferences, only that the rebound guy thing did very badly to the development of the story.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nick may lie cuz he didn't got crabs from Arieth (but still those surprise diseases sometimes misses the target). Derek will fuck Arieth if MC didn't gone to Maya after shot battle in ep 2.
Yeah that just occurred to me too. When the MC doesn't go to Maya in Ep2, he makes out with Sage and Derek fucks Arieth. My MC always goes to Maya.

But by my MC going tou Maya, maybe Sage fucks with Derek and thereby gets Sage on Team Maya.

By the way, if you want 2 Joys's and 2 Maya's you have to go to Derek in EP4 and search through Bert Kommode in the Freeroam event. There is an order on how to open the drawers.

1-3-2-4-3

After that, in drawer 4, the fashion newspaper falls. It is the only one where both sides are visible. With Sage and Jill, only one page is visible at a time. With Sage there are two Maya's and a Josy and with Jill there is one Maya and two Josy's. (3=4)

Then you only have to fuck Josy in EP7 at the first opportunity and afterwards cuddle with her on the sofa. The second Maya you get when the MC then also plays guitar for Josy (Maya EP3). Josy in the pool, is the Josy from EP2 and EP4. The Josy at the party is the one from EP1 and EP3. The EP1 and EP3 Josy is the Maya.

ep4_derek_freeroam_left_bg4_card.png

Last edited:
Reactions: the_observant

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's exactly what I thought about the relationship with Sage, fuckbuddies for ever, since she's about to graduate, having the (bad) experience of a long relationship, the MC just starting college.... many things against her... and yet she's still up there in my preferences, only that the rebound guy thing did very badly to the development of the story.
the same for me, but in real life it would be the one I would keep, or try to keep, away from the most.

it was a segment that needed to be better prepared
it was enough that on those couple of occasions when we can get MC to express his feelings were mandatory

an MC who repeatedly declares to be in love with Sage it makes sense that at some point he wants to force his hand and make her aware of the situation too

so instead it was a passage, theoretically important, but that already seems to have run out of meaning

Reactions: sorco2003

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
  1. That's what I meant when I said he's starting question the seriousness of it all. The threat of losing Jill (Tybalt's blackmail) made him think he really didn't want to lose Jill, therefore he does want to pursue a more serious relationship with her.
  2. Yeah I've got no response to the MC's fucking ridiculous behaviour when he denies Sage after the workout. That scene had two acceptable endings, he either fucked Sage, or Josy came flying in outta nowhere and kicked him in the balls for being such a fucking idiot.
  3. I don't think the mc was shocked because he didn't want that outcome, I mean the fact that he was asking about all those things means he wasn't really looking for exclusivity at that point. I think he was just a little shocked that Maya suggested it. Josy, on the other hand, is a mess of self doubt, so she was not entirely happy at the suggestion. That's not to say the girls are happy with him flirting with other girls (the Becky lunch discussion for example, he loses points with both girls if he admits to flirting with a lot of girls).
On the whole, emotions aren't easily controlled. You can make a rational decision or observation but that doesn't change how your emotions choose to behave. Open relationships and dating multiple girls, even with their awareness, is a fucking emotional minefield.

Yeah, Nick looked cagey as fuck when he suggested he fucked Arieth. That cunt is a lying sack of shit. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him.

When the mc asks Sage about how she likes being the president, she says at first it was a status thing, and she even suggests it's something that looks good on your resume.

So she went into it to look good and for future gain, so that could have also been her motive for initially paring up with Chad, and possibly why she stuck with him, but it's definitely hard to accept she stayed with him for a few years while their relationship went nowhere.

After Sage was dumped by Chad she definitely set her sights on the mc:
  1. By her own admission she felt unsexy and the mc was always a sure cure for that; and
  2. I don't think she likes not being in a relationship.
But given the two of them already had a solid friendship and it was sexual, I think taking the relationship further was a given. She'd already rebounded to the mc while her relationship with Chad was tanking, now that it's over, I think she is really serious about the mc, just a little afraid to say so.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I'm starting the game and I'm confused about the "dik/chick" system:
- is going through dik makes the mc an asshole ?
- is going through chick makes mc some kind of female dominated character? Or maybe it's a bad ending?
- Or maybe it's dik that is the bad ending?
- How about neutral?

In essence, what is the difference between the two, and if they're equivalent what gives you the longer story line?

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Jam-Jam can't sleep cuz he dumped Dany . It's obvious that he have more feelings to her then just a fuck-buddies. Didn't you read his poem? :KEK:
That's his regrets.
You are right. I didn´t though about that. Jamie can't sleep because Dany could be pregnant.

Still I think Burke is the one who the one who plotted the clutch with Cathy. Only not with Jamie. I think Quinn was the one who took the photo of Cathy following Burke's instructions, and convinced another DIK to post the photo in DIK´s social media. Maybe Tommy? He's into Quinn's drugs ring, it's not a guy with high moral standards, and after the incident he still has access to the computer and all the passwords, so he could have given Burke the video of the MC with Jade.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  1. After Sage was dumped by Chad she definitely set her sights on the mc:
  2. By her own admission she felt unsexy and the mc was always a sure cure for that; and
  3. I don't think she likes not being in a relationship.
But given the two of them already had a solid friendship and it was sexual, I think taking the relationship further was a given. She'd already rebounded to the mc while her relationship with Chad was tanking, now that it's over, I think she is really serious about the mc, just a little afraid to say so.
From a game point of view it is normal that the relationship will have to progress. Now that the relationship with Chad is over what reason would there be not to move on?

Between fuckbuddy and rebound guy it's not like there's this profound difference.

for now it's only MC who has exposed himself (even to the embarrassment), Sage's position has remained practically the same even if there's no more Chad, it could be in the future, who knows, more likely with MC than with a total stranger

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
I'm starting the game and I'm confused about the "dik/chick" system:
- is going through dik makes the mc an asshole ?
- is going through chick makes mc some kind of female dominated character? Or maybe it's a bad ending?
- Or maybe it's dik that is the bad ending?
- How about neutral?

In essence, what is the difference between the two, and if they're equivalent what gives you the longer story line?
Just look the kind of actions that gives you DIK or CHIK points:
- You get CHIK points mostly by avoiding confrontations and letting humiliations and threats pass without responding, and refraining from chasing women and letting them take the initiative.
- You get DIK points mostly by responding to threats and bullying attempts physically if needed, and actively chasing women.
There are some other situations that allow you to get DIK or CHIK points, but that's the most of it.

I assume is up to the players to choose the style of MC they prefer and I hope the dev is not going to penalize at the end the player for playing as a DIK or as a CHIK, except maybe if you play as a "massive" of any of them. So far, the biggest difference is some characters will like the MC more if you play as a DIK (Sage, for example) and others like CHIK (Jill, for example), and you will not get some scenes with them. Also, some dialogues are different, but it´s mostly stupid things like the MC saying "You are hot" if DIK and "you are pretty" if CHIK :rolleyes:

I´m not the biggest fan of this system. I like the DIK/NEUTRAL/CHIK affinity system, as a way to form the overall personality of the character, but I think that there would be better to get rid of the DIK/CHIK points and have a system of points for every character a bit more sophisticated that the actual one f, related with the behavior of the MC with every specific character and the related ones.

For example, I can understand that, if the MC looks Isabella´s cleavage too shamelessly, Jill is going to know and have a poorer opinion about the MC because Isabella is going to tell her. But why Jill would like the MC less because he got DIK points by looking Sage´s cleavage? They don´t even know each other, and anyway, Sage likes that the MC looks at her tits and is not going to talk badly about the MC to other characters for something like that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes