ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm starting the game and I'm confused about the "dik/chick" system:
- is going through dik makes the mc an asshole ?
- is going through chick makes mc some kind of female dominated character? Or maybe it's a bad ending?
- Or maybe it's dik that is the bad ending?
- How about neutral?

In essence, what is the difference between the two, and if they're equivalent what gives you the longer story line?
:unsure: :unsure:
Dik : Deadpool
Chick : Captain America
Neutral : Tony Stark
all of them are cool in their own way:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, more or less but you can't get all the girls in one single playthough (unless you use the Scrappy God Mode :ROFLMAO:), some choices that you make can block some girls automatically...
And, of course, the most popular side girl is only available on the Dik path. ;)
View attachment 1304872
"They" so gonna hate me for this:ROFLMAO: but the most popular Side Girl is actually Rio:cool:
BeingADIK 2021-07-18 14-33-04-34.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-18 14-33-12-43.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-18 14-34-03-34.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-18 14-33-41-71.png

imagica

May 2, 2020
And finally... YES ... thats exactly what I believe will happen, Vinnie will turn out to be THE antagonist in BaD, he is mentioned and shown in flashbacks WAY too often for it to not have any significance and given how AL ended .. im kinda scared about the "quinn ending" dont want there to be a screen saying "the end" with a bullethole in MC's or Quinn's head
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vireker and dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Don't get me wrong it's all subjective. Rio is also very popular and very good as well :love:
In doubt always pick the threesome ;)
View attachment 1305028
No, Rio is not Also popular, She IS the most popular Side Girl, this is a fact:ROFLMAO:. of all of the side girls, she is the only one who has 3 sets of special render rewards. She won three times. :ROFLMAO:.

and the top of that, For this you don't have to pay ::ROFLMAO:. and This Threesoem is one of the best sex scenes of the game. Top 5. Easily (y), may be even top 3 if I'm honest, but Im also a Josy fan and I'm biased toward her:oops::LOL:
BeingADIK 2021-07-18 14-58-18-30.png

Hell, the only one who has more special render is Jill. WOW . If She would be a Main love interest, she could be in the top 3, replacing either Bella or Sage :unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-07-18 15-05-03-89.png

Reactions: l69p and Marley300

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Jill is a CHIK LI so I just assumed it was a CHIK thing

Still wild that a Jill MC will pass up a threesome with 2 top-tier strippers for someone too scared to touch his pp
Made worse by the fact that a Jillboy, has no problems banging Lily and Riona/Camila at the HOT party.

The writing of the main characters personality is just so inconsistent.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
No, Rio is not Also popular, She IS the most popular Side Girl, this is a fact:ROFLMAO:. of all of the side girls, she is the only one who has 3 sets of special render rewards. She won three times. :ROFLMAO:.

and the top of that, For this you don't have to pay ::ROFLMAO:. and This Threesoem is one of the best sex scenes of the game. Top 5. Easily (y), may be even top 3 if I'm honest, but Im also a Josy fan and I'm biased toward her:oops::LOL:
View attachment 1305040

Hell, the only one who has more special render is Jill. WOW . If She would be a Main love interest, she could be in the top 3, replacing either Bella or Sage :unsure:
View attachment 1305051
Once Again Chip You Always Have the Best Arguments :ROFLMAO:
The Quinn fans boys are going to be angry with you but you're right ! I can't argue with that ! Never underestimate the power of an Asian gothic chick. ;)
Camila is also a very underrated side girl. :love:
Cool. (y) Look at the legs from your screenshot with the legs from my screenshot. The light legs are Heather's. Compare especially the right foot.:unsure::whistle: View attachment 1305054
Bro, come on it's Tania ! Quinn and Tommy were still fighting the same day and now they have a make-up threesome with Heather. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously how do you come with those theories so fast after seeing one Render !?!? :LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This one didnt make sense to me

Dude just looks at her picture and goes home

This is why I cant do CHIK playthroughs

CHIK MC is such a weenie
Eh no, the problem is Jill no the affinity, Nicole never rejects MC Chick only at first you cannot have anal sex with her but in episode 6 you can have sex with her only if you are not in Jill's route

She prefers the MC chick even if you don't believe it since to get to her you have to act in the messages as a chick since it is the most respectful way or you prefer to go as Dik and be rejected from the first message

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well it's the MC's story, so yeah every other route has a south pole to their north pole too, but all of them can only be an antagonist, if you go that route, like Tybalt for example if you are on the Jill route, or Chad if you were on the Sage route. I call them bump in the road antagonists, but none of them rise up to the level of main antagonist, because they simple only effect one specific route.

But the unknown one, the one you cant avoid in any route is the "I trashed the Mansion and hijacked your laptop" dude or chick, hence he or she is so far build up as THE antagonist. And if DPC spent 7 episodes to set that up, I have no reason to believe its anyone but that person. Now the fact that I believe its Vinnie doesnt mean anything, because we just dont know yet - but it seems certain that whoever that is - will be THE ONE ... whom we shall utterly destroy in the end ... and hopefully without any bulletholes...

Reactions: Actuallythedog

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Bro, come on it's Tania ! Quinn and Tommy were still fighting the same day and now they have a make-up threesome with Heather. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously how do you come with those theories so fast after seeing one Render !?!? :LOL:
Sorry to disappoint you. Also, Tommy was very sad when he found out that the MC fucked Quinn on the roof.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: `Ray`

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wow I didn't know, DPC really went far, I never thought that MC could have scruple when banging all girls lmaooo
yeah, But We need to be honest here, really everyone. Because, if it would been the other way around , and we would be locked out from Sex scenes left and right , We would Bitching about that too. :ROFLMAO:.
Peoples hating that being on the Josy Maya path, prevent you to fuck Jade, and Quinn. and Giving Cathy a blowjob will cost you Bella. Going out on a date with Jill cost you Envy .
If the game would be more restrictive, we would not like that either:ROFLMAO::cool:.

Reactions: Hielo

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Even the way he greets the mc at the HOTs party, it's obvious he doesn't want the war between the DIKs and the Alphas. Anthony's only crime is fucking his friend's girl, but it's Arieth, so far only the MC and that lying fuck Nick haven't fucked her, so Anthony can be excused. :cool:
exactly ! even chad is not that bad once he understand u have nothing against him ( at the hots party when he is in the room with mel and sarah and an other alpha, the alpha becoome angry when he see the MC but chad defned the mc saying he's cool, and for anthony yeah he's a nice guy too, I remember on his cluck when he dance u can coment somethiing like "teach me how to do this awesome moves" and even if he didnt understood u made fun of him and even if the DIK and the alpha are i "war" he nicely agree jajaja so yeah

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Well, but all that makes what happens with the MC and what he "feels/wants/has" more weird.
1- He tells Jill that he is falling in love/has fallen in love.
2- The whole drama queen with the rebound guy thing.
3- When Maya proposes the "no string attachment" thing, Josy and the MC ask in amazement (neither of them seem to agree).
Technically, yes, he doesn't have any serious relationship, but those three things make think differently (or at least he should keep quiet or play dumb when asked, or doubt to herself).
when Josy came on the campus and if u decide to go to sleep with Derek, he asked the MC if he see himself in a relationship (u can agree or disagree) so like sorco said that make the difference, maybe the MC realized that fucking every girl is not the best for him and for everyone so he began to question himself and try to change ?

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes