drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I´m not the biggest fan of this system. I like the DIK/NEUTRAL/CHIK affinity system, but I think that there would be better to get rid of the DIK/CHIK points and just have a system of points a bit more sophisticated that the actual one for every character, related with the behavior of the MC with every specific character and the related characters.
I'm a fan of the system cause mc can beat guys up despite being a CHICK or he can choose not to fight despite being a DIK.
Unless he goes massive DIK or massive CHICK, but this is optional so I see nothing wrong with it.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Nick fucked Arieth. The MC and Derek did not fuck Arieth. At least that's what it says at the DIK surprise party for the MC.
Derek can still fuck Arieth in a parallel universe. You have to win the shot battle and stay at the party. Then the MC will be the only one on Arieth's To Do list. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The jocks are at the party because DPC needed some opponents to give the MC something to chew on!! Nothing more, nothing less!;)
And about Chad and Sage, it shows much about Sage and not very good things.
Seriously why did Sage choose Chad, he never was smart or very kind or gave her any sex and she is a sex freak !!
She choose him for the muscles, she loved his figure that's all and Chad took that oppotunity to hide his true relation.
So we have a girl, Sage who is mostly interested by the figure of her lovers and for the MC it's the same, he's handsome and so he became her fuckbuddy.
She is not really interested in the MC and he totally understands it, he told her he wanted more but she didn't seem to really get it.
Even when they are closer during the HOT's party she seems mostly annoyed by Chad's presence and uses the MC once again to make him leave.
So for me Sage is just a superficial girl who needs a good fuck, who fantasize on muscular men who will fuck her brains out and who hates to be rejected as a spoiled child. She wants Chad because she has decided so and she won't abandon that idea easily.
She is the female version of most MC in our games !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sage looked very superficial, that was also a complaint from the MC in episode 1. But she's actually smarter than she looks, both in school work and in emotional intelligence.
And even though she wanted to be fucked by a handsome muscular man, I'm sure that now what she really wants is a true genuine relationship. ;)
I'm starting the game and I'm confused about the "dik/chick" system:
- is going through dik makes the mc an asshole ?
- is going through chick makes mc some kind of female dominated character? Or maybe it's a bad ending?
- Or maybe it's dik that is the bad ending?
- How about neutral?

In essence, what is the difference between the two, and if they're equivalent what gives you the longer story line?
Well, right now there is no proof that the DiK path or the chick path can lead to bad endings. It just depends on what style you play. To sum it up :

- Dik path : you can sleep with as many girls you want, the best way to get all the Side girls.
- Chick path : The best way to get all the Main girls
- Neutral path : best of both worlds

There are some lewd scene that can only be seen in the Dik or the Chick path. Not necessarily female domination in the chick path, but more heartwarming and cute scenes...
The Dik path can make your MC into a lovable asshole but he's nothing compared to the antagonists of the game. :LOL:

What's important in the game is to follow your heart or your Dick ;)

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I'm starting the game and I'm confused about the "dik/chick" system:
- is going through dik makes the mc an asshole ?
- is going through chick makes mc some kind of female dominated character? Or maybe it's a bad ending?
- Or maybe it's dik that is the bad ending?
- How about neutral?

In essence, what is the difference between the two, and if they're equivalent what gives you the longer story line?
The game is far from being over so we can't tell about the ending or the long term consequences. Overall the Dik path implies fighting, banging a lot of chicks and doing crazy stuff. The Chick path is calmer more moderate . The neutral path is a kind of compromise but in the long term the game will try to lock you into one of the two affinity. Except for Sage, love interests like the Chick more. Some LI's can't even be pursued on the Dik path, for now. On the other hand, the DIK is more popular with the side and secondary girls.

In terms of story line there isn't a lot of big difference except for the fact the DIK path unlocks more sex scenes.

Reactions: ename144 and Voilsh

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Now I have something to laugh or cry about. Everyone must decide for themselves. Pay attention to the book and read the text of KRJ answer. :rolleyes::cry::ROFLMAO:

By the way, I just discovered something else because of Isabella and KRJ's answers. KRJ has a hearing aid of 44dB.

When the MC tries to call Josy in EP1, where he is with Bella, he ends up with Neil. The MC has a bit of a blackout. Neil a caring father tries to reach his son and Bella answers the MC's cell phone. Bella and Neil get to know each other. They also already have one thing in common. I have only favorite song. Now let's take KRJ's 44dB as an ingredient.

44 Dad's birthday.

Maybe DPC wants to make the game so that Bella becomes the MC's stepmother. :rolleyes::unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
The jocks are at the party because DPC needed some opponents to give the MC something to chew on!! Nothing more, nothing less!;)
And about Chad and Sage, it shows much about Sage and not very good things.
Seriously why did Sage choose Chad, he never was smart or very kind or gave her any sex and she is a sex freak !!
She choose him for the muscles, she loved his figure that's all and Chad took that oppotunity to hide his true relation.
So we have a girl, Sage who is mostly interested by the figure of her lovers and for the MC it's the same, he's handsome and so he became her fuckbuddy.
She is not really interested in the MC and he totally understands it, he told her he wanted more but she didn't seem to really get it.
Even when they are closer during the HOT's party she seems mostly annoyed by Chad's presence and uses the MC once again to make him leave.
So for me Sage is just a superficial girl who needs a good fuck, who fantasize on muscular men who will fuck her brains out and who hates to be rejected as a spoiled child. She wants Chad because she has decided so and she won't abandon that idea easily.
She is the female version of most MC in our games !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sage, at first, is the cliché popular girl of all American juvenile movies and TV series: the Capitan of the cheerleaders team that is girlfriend with the quarterback of the football team, the queen and the king of the prom ball... We have seen it a thousand of times. Or, in terms of this game, the president of the sorority of the popular, party girls that is the girlfriend of the president of the frat of the popular athletes. The dev makes the athletes utterly stupid and abusive with other students that are not athletes, and the popular girls, superficial and slutty: that's another cliché of that kind of movies.

But at least, it seems that there is character development and narrative arc in this game. Sage was a superficial girl two years ago, when she started dating with Chad, but now she´s more mature, and that's why she bonds and gets attracted by another kind of guy not as superficial as Chad. Someone way more caring, even if she still likes guys with "big ego, big mouth and big cock". Nothing wrong with that preference: she likes manly men, that's all. It´s obvious that Sage is really interested in the MC. As Sarah says, she doesn´t treat him like a "side bitch".

It´s just that now she feels humiliated. As she says, she gave all to Chad, a guy that obviously doesn´t deserve that kind of devotion from her, and so she feels stupid. Like having thrown away two years of her youth with that guy. I think that the MC should feel the same way about Maya and Josy, only at a lower level since he hasn´t been in a relationship with them for years.

Being annoyed by Chad´s presence in the party is just natural. Nobody wants to see their ex around after a bad break up. It´s just a matter of time that Sage forgets about Chad and the MC gets Sage, since she's not a drama queen or a narcissistic person obsessed with her own problems, like Maya, and she can be a loyal person, since (as far as we know) she only starts cheating Chad after she knows for sure that she has been cheated by him, and because of the complete lack of interest of Chad about her.

I´m liking the character development of Sage so far, even being a cliché character. I was annoyed by her being so eager to help Maya (I can´t stand Maya the lesbian SJW, I admit. That´s a postmodern cliché that I really hate and despise) but after reading a post by another user, I have changed my mind and I think that makes sense.

Sage is starting to be a better and more responsible person, and the MC´s influence (if the MC is into his path) has something to do with that, since Sage has seen that she has attracted a guy that actually cares about her, and not only uses her to look good. She has also realized that letting Quinn have the reins of the sorority was a huge mistake and now is trying to fix things. Maya asked her not to have Quinn as a mother, she didn't pay much attention, and now that she left the sorority, Sage thinks that she has some kind of debt with her. That´s a good thing, even if I think that Sage having a plan for getting Maya thousands of dollars for the tuition is to take things way too far. One thing is to convince Maya to return to the sorority by being kind and caring with her, unlike Quinn, and another different thing to be the "deux ex machina" that solve her problems. It´s hard enough to believe when it´s the MC who does that kind of things (coming out with a magical plan to solve other´s problems), and he´s the MC, "Main Character", the one who is expected to do the things in the game.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
of all the paths, the neutral one seems to me to be the least natural, the most hypocritical, because it is the one in which the individual choices weigh the least and ultimately becomes an exercise in balancing

let's take the one big prohibition for DIKs: the trouple

if we are Quinn's best clients and friends, it's okay that the girls don't trust us.

but if we're the restaurant's best (non-paying) customer, we love sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, but we've been careful to be nice to Steve and Troy, then the gates of heaven will open anyway...

from a playability point of view being neutral is clearly the best choice, plus it leaves the most room for manoeuvre now that affinity will tend to lock in, but from a role play point of view it ends up being a job for accountants

Right now, however, the choice is essentially one:
DIK : Quinn
Not DIK: Maya and Josy

the other differences are individual scenes, but you stay on track for everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nattrack

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
I'm a fan of the system cause mc can beat guys up despite being a CHICK or he can choose not to fight despite being a DIK.
Unless he goes massive DIK or massive CHICK, but this is optional so I see nothing wrong with it.
That's what I´m saying. I like the mechanics of the big events that gives you DIK or CHIK affinity because that´s a way to mold the MC´s personality at player's choice. But I don´t like that looking or not looking to a character's ass you get or lose points that makes that another not related character feels poorly about you, and vice versa. It´s like a "karma" system that I don´t like.

Reactions: hyfka

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
for now it's only MC who has exposed himself (even to the embarrassment), Sage's position has remained practically the same even if there's no more Chad, it could be in the future, who knows, more likely with MC than with a total stranger
There will be more in the future. We all know that. I don´t think the dev is planning in piss off all players into "Sage´s path" by not letting the MC to get the girl at the end, if he plays his cards right. ;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There will be more in the future. We all know that. I don´t think the dev is planning in piss off all players into "Sage´s path" by not letting the MC to get the girl at the end, if he plays his cards right. ;)
I'm sure of it too
Jill will also become a sex tiger. o_O o_O

But I can only judge on what I've already seen.

for now it's Mc (the lesbian male) the one who opens up completely to Sage, he tells her how he lives in bittersweetness on his birthday, she seems on the verge of confessing something to him, but stops herself. he talks to her about feelings, she about needing sex

each chapter represents a step forward in the different relationships, but given the premise I was expecting something more for Sage from the last chapter, in the end the sixth with the breakup from Chad is more significant

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The only issue with all of that is that Buddy mentions to Quinn that Vinnie is already doing a lot better than her. Why would he try to muscle into Quinn's business when it's tanking anyway?
Yea thats why Bill Gates still works out of his parents garage and Elon Musk still plays with his Lego ... Duuuuuuuuuude are you for real ? Rule #1 of any buisness : take out any and all competition ! The closer they are, the more aggressive you have to go about it. Buy em up, undersell their stock, offer the same products cheaper, make exclusive contracts with suppliers or distributors, if all fails tackle them at the knees, but you never ever stay put! The only thing your "oh im already making more, why bother" strategy is gonna get you is a surefire way to file for bankruptcy.

And Quinn is the most obvious target, they share the same supplier, anywhere and anything she has access to, Vinnie has too.
And everything else points to him and only him :

1. Cathy pic - She kicked him out of College.
2. Using DIK Laptop - he has insider knowledge and needs to get rid of Rusty, because Rusty wont ever let him deal out of the Mansion.
3. Trashing of Mansion - with the assumption that Rusty had to step down like Chad due to the Catchy pic, it makes them desperate for money.
4. Nicks room beeing almost untouched - his best friend.
5. Dude who mugged Quinn knowing when and where - if even Quinn wasnt sure when she had enough money, who else has access to that information ?
6. Riona feeling like she has been stalked - she is Quinns right hand girl, picks up drug drops.

Now if all of that is unrelated and a coincidence, well played DPC, but imo its very obvious that the last text message exchange between Riona and MC finally sets up the confrontation, like MC will shadow her, save her and then confront whoever has been stalking her and finds out all of it was Vinnie.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Well, right now there is no proof that the DiK path or the chick path can lead to bad endings. It just depends on what style you play. To sum it up :

- Dik path : you can sleep with as many girls you want, the best way to get all the Side girls.
- Chick path : The best way to get all the Main girls
- Neutral path : best of both worlds
So if I want to bang both main and side girls, I need to go gray jedi, I mean neutral ?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
So if I want to bang both main and side girls, I need to go gray jedi, I mean neutral ?
Yes, more or less but you can't get all the girls in one single playthough (unless you use the Scrappy God Mode :ROFLMAO:), some choices that you make can block some girls automatically...
And, of course, the most popular side girl is only available on the Dik path. ;)
quinn_4k.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yea thats why Bill Gates still works out of his parents garage and Elon Musk still plays with his Lego ... Duuuuuuuuuude are you for real ? Rule #1 of any buisness : take out any and all competition ! The closer they are, the more aggressive you have to go about it. Buy em up, undersell their stock, offer the same products cheaper, make exclusive contracts with suppliers or distributors, if all fails tackle them at the knees, but you never ever stay put! The only thing your "oh im already making more, why bother" strategy is gonna get you is a surefire way to file for bankruptcy.

And Quinn is the most obvious target, they share the same supplier, anywhere and anything she has access to, Vinnie has too.
And everything else points to him and only him :

1. Cathy pic - She kicked him out of College.
2. Using DIK Laptop - he has insider knowledge and needs to get rid of Rusty, because Rusty wont ever let him deal out of the Mansion.
3. Trashing of Mansion - with the assumption that Rusty had to step down like Chad due to the Catchy pic, it makes them desperate for money.
4. Nicks room beeing almost untouched - his best friend.
5. Dude who mugged Quinn knowing when and where - if even Quinn wasnt sure when she had enough money, who else has access to that information ?
6. Riona feeling like she has been stalked - she is Quinns right hand girl, picks up drug drops.

Now if all of that is unrelated and a coincidence, well played DPC, but imo its very obvious that the last text message exchange between Riona and MC finally sets up the confrontation, like MC will shadow her, save her and then confront whoever has been stalking her and finds out all of it was Vinnie.
I agree it's highly likely that Vinny is behind some/all this, but is Vinny such a cunt that he's gonna orchestrate the robbing of his friend (it seems to me that Quinn and Vinny are/were friends, if not more than friends) just so that he can take over his friend's struggling business?

My own dad's best friend fucked him over in business, absolutely destroyed their friendship and now that cunt's dead, so what the fuck was the point of that? Nah, destroying friendships to make a few more dollars isn't gonna help you sleep better at night, unless you're a soulless cunt (maybe that's a pre-requisite to being a drug dealer anyway).

Vinny should leave good enough alone. If he's fucking with people at the college, it's gonna be his downfall (that's what happens when you become an antagonist in a computer game!). :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This one didnt make sense to me

Dude just looks at her picture and goes home

This is why I cant do CHIK playthroughs

CHIK MC is such a weenie
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Actually, Chick or Dik had nothing to do with the decision.

if we went on a date with Jill we are so emotionally invested that we don't feel like celebrating with two sweet strippers, whether we are Martha Stewart or Ted Bundy.

• Haha
Reactions: Actuallythedog

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Actually, Chick or Dik had nothing to do with the decision.

if we went on a date with Jill we are so emotionally invested that we don't feel like celebrating with two sweet strippers, whether we are Martha Stewart or Ted Bundy.
Jill is a CHIK LI so I just assumed it was a CHIK thing

Still wild that a Jill MC will pass up a threesome with 2 top-tier strippers for someone too scared to touch his pp

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill is a CHIK LI so I just assumed it was a CHIK thing

Still wild that a Jill MC will pass up a threesome with 2 top-tier strippers for someone too scared to touch his pp
in that sense all LIs are more Chick than Dik, only Sage seems to be the exception

but we remain free to prepare for armageddon
if you want to go with two strippers then you don't go on a picnic to be told goodbye by the said virgin

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I agree it's highly likely that Vinny is behind some/all this, but is Vinny such a cunt that he's gonna orchestrate the robbing of his friend (it seems to me that Quinn and Vinny are/were friends, if not more than friends) just so that he can take over his friend's struggling business?

My own dad's best friend fucked him over in business, absolutely destroyed their friendship and now that cunt's dead, so what the fuck was the point of that? Nah, destroying friendships to make a few more dollars isn't gonna help you sleep better at night, unless you're a soulless cunt (maybe that's a pre-requisite to being a drug dealer anyway).

Vinny should leave good enough alone. If he's fucking with people at the college, it's gonna be his downfall (that's what happens when you become an antagonist in a computer game!). :p
I am 100% with you, if a friend does that, he deserves to rot in hell ... if it's a BEST friend ? there is no punishment harsh enough. I also wholeheartedly agree that it you have to be a cold son of a bitch to put money ahead of family or friends.

But lets face it, they're drug dealers to begin with, some morality had to be left behind to even get to that point. Even the biggest, hottest green eyes in any computer game in the history of games, and the cutest pout on top - Quinn - IS a drug dealer, prostitute and a pimp, and if you choose that life... well your competition is probably less concerned about how far they would go to make you crumble and lose your buisness.

And finally... YES ... thats exactly what I believe will happen, Vinnie will turn out to be THE antagonist in BaD, he is mentioned and shown in flashbacks WAY too often for it to not have any significance and given how AL ended .. im kinda scared about the "quinn ending" dont want there to be a screen saying "the end" with a bullethole in MC's or Quinn's head :D

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes