dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not even the Alphas are so stupid to leave their symbols behind, thats fraternity suicide.

But do me a favor, you always do your research, as in check pics and scenes over and over, and zoom in and shit. Check Quinn getting mugged again and then assess if it was random, like a junkie just seeing the opportunity or was he waiting ? Once you checked and you saw he was waiting, as a Junkie he couldve known where, but not when. So how does that work, other than the usual - Quinn calling "I got your money, be there at X" ... and who gets supplied by the same person ? Exactly !

And then lets talk motive, so the Alphas trash the DIK mansion, they know and have experienced it 100 times, that the DIKs go by eye for an eye so they invite them to totally trash their own place ? The alphas are the one faction in all of this that makes 0 sense.

Vinnie on the other hand ? The supplier told Quinn that he is already selling more than her, now whats the most logical powergrab ? Exactly you go for the University next door because thats a fuckton of steady money that never runs out. And how would you go about doing that ? 1. You discredit the competition 2. You need a base of Operation 3. You need to be well funded and have access to people who need Cash and have no problem to do whatever it takes to make money.
The guy who attacked Quinn could be her father Rox. The facial features are the same.

Why would Vinny, who already made more money than Quinn, take over such a small turnover market? There's more risk than reward. In Vinny's case, it would be better to expand into his revenue territory or enter a completely new territory. With college students, the revenue is way too small for Vinny after all.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
still don't understand why and how he has access to the DIK's PC I mean, if someone gave him why ? oes he balackmailed the DIK ? Or if he procured it by himself how did he do ? and still the same question : WHY ?
Well, maybe Burke is a skilled hacker that knows how to hack the social media of the DIKs and get information from their computer via online, with a virus or something... But it´s easier to think that he´s just blackmailing one of the DIKs. It would be really easy for him.

For me, Jamie is the one. He says he can´t sleep well. Why the writer tell us that? He´s implying the character has regrets. And the obvious reason is because he´s the "traitor". But there is a problem with this: how Jamie would get the video of the MC with Cathy? He can use the computer, but it´s supposed that he don´t have the password of the folder where the video is... Maybe he just copied the folder and gave it to Burke, and Burke is the one that hacked the password :unsure:

Why Burke would try to harm Cathy's reputation? Because she´s his ex-lover and now Jade´s best friend. Make sense that he wants Cathy to resign.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hielo

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
On the mandatory kisses, Josy and Maya's kisses clearly mean something (even if we can eventually choose to be friends with them). But it seems like the drunken kiss with Bella can very much mean nothing if you don't visit her in the library in Episode 3.

In that case the kiss itself isn't mentioned again (AFAIK), and there's no awkward sexual tension between them, either. Yes, the MC and Bella will still become friends, but that's despite the kiss, not because of it.
Yeah, that's true I guess, those kisses with Maya and Josy have to be mandatory so that the fight in episode 4 still makes sense... Even if the MC didn't sleep with any of them, there was clearly something there...

As for Bella... When she tells you that the kiss didn't happen with her signature glare... Well, it didn't happen and we will never talk about it again. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The guy who attacked Quinn could be her father Rox. The facial features are the same.

Why would Vinny, who already made more money than Quinn, take over such a small turnover market? There's more risk than reward. In Vinny's case, it would be better to expand into his revenue territory or enter a completely new territory. With college students, the revenue is way too small for Vinny after all.
First, your expectations on expected income if you are the exclusive supplier to an entire college are WAY off, thats insane money. And second ... you obviously take care of your homefront first before you expand further away. And as a drug dealer there is no steadier income than exclusively supplying a college.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
First, your expectations on expected income if you are the exclusive supplier to an entire college are WAY off, thats insane money. And second ... you obviously take care of your homefront first before you expand further away. And as a drug dealer there is no steadier income than exclusively supplying a college.
You're right about insane amounts of money. Insane Risky Money. This is a college, with security.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Exactly what I want to convey. He is already behind the scenes doing things. Only thing left is to face him.
He knows Quinn business and probably the hots prostitution. Riona was worried that maybe Vinny outed her drug business but Quinn assured her he didn't.
And him occupying college's drug business is a lottery. We have preps buying the drug at overpriced tags.
He isn't out of town like Dalli says(don't know where he read it). Vinny lives near the campus since Nick says he meets him time to time outside the campus ( what's the deal here?) And almost every talk between mc and nick is nick crying in Vinny's memory. Buddy already takes care of higher clients so it makes sense to capture college where he doesn't operate. Since he is dealer to Quinn and Vinny.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Exactly what I want to convey. He is already behind the scenes doing things. Only thing left is to face him.
He knows Quinn business and probably the hots prostitution. Riona was worried that maybe Vinny outed her drug business but Quinn assured her he didn't.
And him occupying college's drug business is a lottery. We have preps buying the drug at overpriced tags.
He isn't out of town like Dalli says(don't know where he read it). Vinny lives near the campus since Nick says he meets him time to time outside the campus ( what's the deal here?) And almost every talk between mc and nick is nick crying in Vinny's memory. Buddy already takes care of higher clients so it makes sense to capture college where he doesn't operate. Since he is dealer to Quinn and Vinny.
Watch what you write. I never wrote that Vinny is away. What is this nonsense. I know Vinny is around. Nick has met him and even Rusty wants to meet him.:rolleyes:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So I checked again and there are actually three mandatory kiss with at least three different Love Interest. And they don't mean nothing if you don't pursue them.
On the other hand, kisses with Jill and Sage are both optional. :unsure:
Just for balance DPC could have made all those kisses mandatory or optional not to confuse the players who only want solo path... I don't care personally, I'm proud to date all five of them ! Even if, it will bite me in the ass someday :cool:
Edit : A perfect 100 ! Congratulations for being balanced Lewdpussydick ;) View attachment 1303779
Hey, I didn't realize that until now, Hmm interesting, Well already I like Maya and Maya's girlfriend and Maya's librarian :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

By the way, when you are on the sofa at Isabella's house, Jill kisses you automatically, only you decide if you go for more or not.:ROFLMAO:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Anthony actually seems like a solid dude

He's not an asshole, tries to break up the fights between the Alpha and DIKs, doesnt really antagonize anyone, just genuinely tries to stay in his own lane.

I felt bad making Ashley leave him for our boy Lil D but... You know, bros before...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

He's not an asshole, tries to break up the fights between the Alpha and DIKs, doesnt really antagonize anyone, just genuinely tries to stay in his own lane.

I felt bad making Ashley leave him for our boy Lil D but... You know, bros before...
Pff Anthony > Derek

Derek is going to screw it up with Ashley again so I prefer to prevent Ashley from suffering again

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Yes he's a nice guy, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed so he doesn't have the hability to be mean.
He's like Arieth, male version of course !

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Dawe cancelled the pill order and offered Quinn the cluck posting job. 99% sure :unsure:
I don't know if Dawe is smart enough to imagine that cluck posting to put the DIKs into difficulties, he's more into butt beer and sucker punch. I would be very surprised if that posting had the 3 alphas as origin, i suspect something more vicious.
Don't forget that there is a second event that is for the moment a secret, the fact that if the MC shows Jade's video to the DIK's, it end up into Burke's PC.
So i fear that there is a rotten egg between the DIKs, someone who has a secret agenda and wants to get rid of the actual president and later of the MC who seems to get a great influence.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Hey, I didn't realize that until now, Hmm interesting, Well already I like Maya and Maya's girlfriend and Maya's librarian :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

By the way, when you are on the sofa at Isabella's house, Jill kisses you automatically, only you decide if you go for more or not.:ROFLMAO:
I talked about Jill's couch kiss in another post ;)

I've been also messing with Maya's gender studies teacher, Maya's Latina friend, Maya's Asian friends, Maya's sorority president, Maya's enemy that one time on the roof, Maya's rich friend and Maya's Blonde stripper MILF lookalike ??? :unsure:
So I'm still technically on the Maya path. :LOL:

I'm also pretty sure that Bella and Maya will soon be friends and she'll be more than a librarian. She seemed concerned about her in the library. And they have a lot in common ! Books, feminism, hating Tybalt, sex with the MC... Soon all the main LI will be friends. ;)

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
But you kind of have a solo path
yeah but I mean its not the same of course its not the goal of the game lamooo but still its too bad I think that the MC say he's dating others girls for example when he's not its just less realistic but yeah I agree with u its just

Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I talked about Jill's couch kiss in another post ;)

I've been also messing with Maya's gender studies teacher, Maya's Latina friend, Maya's Asian friends, Maya's sorority president, Maya's enemy that one time on the roof, Maya's rich friend and Maya's Blonde stripper MILF lookalike ??? :unsure:
So I'm still technically on the Maya path. :LOL:

I'm also pretty sure that Bella and Maya will soon be friends and she'll be more than a librarian. She seemed concerned about her in the library. And they have a lot in common ! Books, feminism, hating Tybalt, sex with the MC... Soon all the main LI will be friends. ;)
A great game
Screenshot.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes