dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
lol wut? What a inimitable story. I cannot imagine DPC has giving this so much thought. Also you keep saying thinks like "left (DIK) and right (CHICK)". I know this is the way they are placed ingame but what makes you think that every frigging render has a meaning behind when things are either on the left or right sight. Just sounds like rambling. I also wonder after reading over 200 pages of this thread if you are just a big ol' troll or if you really just type out every little thing that goes around in your head
Definitely the latter. My point is not to troll people.:)

I figure that DPC doesn't even hide the clues that much for the players, he does it for himself so as not to lose the paths. Besides, where is the best place to hide clues? In plain sight, where everyone can see them. Most people walk blindly through the world with their eyes open.:rolleyes:

If I find a picture in a jar, like the last one, which definitely can't be a reflection or a render error, it stands to reason that it was placed there.:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nonono....You took it completely wrong. I am not gonna cheat Jill.
Well, that's awkward because Jill is also mine :ROFLMAO: . Don't Worry, I won't marry her. But before Josy and I are decide on marriage, we living our life that involve inviting other girls to our sex life. And We gonna help Jill to find herself, " Her Voice " , i just can't guarantee to you that She will be the same innocent girl you used to know:devilish::ROFLMAO:.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
He wasn't bi, he was gay from the start. Points being:
1) Sage owning a dildo and a butt plug
2) She saying to start getting more physical during the Chad kick from alphas and him kissing her on the forehead
3) If he was bi, he won't have an issue maintaining Sage(status gf) on side and Troy
4) In the flashback, he ignores Sage and isn't happy. Also, when he finally broke up with sage and spending time with troy he was happy and jimmy said he never saw him this much happy and a positive guy.
Imagine being so wrong about women and bi people.
Nice 1960s stereotypes you got there.
1) Yeah, because any woman who owns sex toys is neglected
2) Maybe that wasn't the kind of comfort he was looking for?
3) lmao literally a homophobic stereotype
4) again has nothing to do with his sexual orientation and could be Sage/Troy-specific.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
basically the VIP pass will allow us to do what we normally do for free for an off-market price...

the threesome with Riona and Quinn cost $$$, and after MC regrets having spent so much money for such a superficial reason ($500 at the exchange rate). but afterwards he spends as much or more to play with Madame's tits and he plans to spend even more

Great gift...

on the other hand, if Heather evens the score with a Jock is Tommy OK with that? it's not like there's all that much chance for Heather...
Wouldn't his image be affected in the same way?

It's not like there's all that much chance for Heather...
Yes, and what choices does Heather have as potential partners? If DIKs and Jocks are theoretically off the table, then who else is she sleeping with? I don't think she is involved in the restaurant (but she does strike me as being someone who would sleep with an older teacher), and unless Magnar has what she needs :oops: I don't think a Tri-Beta would be to her taste. Is she just hooking up with non-frat students or simply picking up a random in an off-campus bar?

(i.e. no more Nicole scenes for a bit).
If MC has chosen to pursue Nicole, then it will be awkward the next time the DIKs go to the strip club and she is there dancing. Will the two pretend that everything is normal? You would have to not be the jealous type because she will be grinding all over everyone in plain view. Not to mention she prostitutes herself out on occasion. Who wants to see Nicole go into a back room with that little weasel Nick? Anyway, I agree with shazba that maybe DPC got a little ahead of himself with that relationship and, at least for now, it has to be set aside. One of the problems of making a game with so many excellent characters. :cool:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And the money is not at all an issue. The issue is the service we are getting for those prices and the girl who is offering them. If it was Nicole or Sandy
I don't think Nicole requires a VIP pass so the MC can fuck her

She made it clear that the MC is exclusive (Something that other girls in the game can't say)

The MC just has to tell Nicole this
1626354940041.jpeg

And she drops her panties automatically :ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Well, that's awkward because Jill is also mine :ROFLMAO: . Don't Worry, I won't marry her. But before Josy and I are decide on marriage, we living our life that involve inviting other girls to our sex life. And We gonna help Jill to find herself, " Her Voice " , i just can't guarantee to you that She will be the same innocent girl you used to know:devilish::ROFLMAO:.
Don't know about Jill and Josy, but you can have both of them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Also...

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Well, thats what we also have been doing. That is why Jill befriended Josy. You better keep tabs on her before she cheats with anyone else. I think you are with the twin of Josy, Josephine:devilish: according to.....you know who he is

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Don't know about Jill and Josy, but you can have both of them...
And Also...
Dammit RobertDe!

First of all, that new stripper at the Pink Rose just made me jizzed in pants and now I have to change! Thanks a lot :mad:
I hope she goes to the VIP. ;)

Secondly, now I really want his ‘fuck off’ emoji to be true. In some situation it’s better than the ‘facepalm’. But I fear that many people will abuse it in the ‘waifu war’ discussion.

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
that new stripper at the Pink Rose just made me jizzed in pants

I hope she goes to the VIP. ;)
IKR, And you get a gummy blowjob, a once-in-a-lifetime experience and that too for free! Not that I want it :ROFLMAO:...But I know that you will love it as you jizzed in your pants...And please rate it as well :giggle: should be more than 3 out of 5 ;)
Screenshot (619).png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Marley300

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
For the few around here complaining about DPC; recently ICSTOR pushed a new update for Milfy City; in perspective:

With 7080 Patrons (Estimate: $16K - $48K per months); the last Update was: 2019-12-02

Then after 591 days (1 year, 7 months, 13 days).
=19 months; so estimate of: $304K - $912K total earning.

He finally released an update with:
~400 new renders! - ~40 new animations!

On the same timeline DPC with Being a DIK was able to release 4 major update;
with a total of 12 050 renders and 703 animations.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
For the few around here complaining about DPC; recently ICSTOR pushed a new update for Milfy City; in perspective:

With 7080 Patrons (Estimate: $16K - $48K per months); the last Update was: 2019-12-02

Then after 591 days (1 year, 7 months, 13 days).
=19 months; so estimate of: $304K - $912K total earning.

He finally released an update with:
~400 new renders! - ~40 new animations!

On the same timeline DPC with Being a DIK was able to release 4 major update;
with a total of 12 050 renders and 703 animations.
Holy shit! That game is still alive!?!?! I thought there was an abandoned tag this morning! And that all after 18 months :ROFLMAO:
Well, it’s official… ICSTOR is officially DPC evil twin...

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes