xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
My guess is that they'll fall apart naturally at some point without the MC and then you can pick one.
well that seems the only way. cuz there is not harem in this game(at last yet) and I don't think dev will add it. so yea
maya and josie will fall apart and you'll pick one

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I wonder if it will be possible to upset the relationship of Josie and Maya and theoretically re-enter into a romantic relationship with someone even if you chose friendship? I think it's too early for the developer to cut these two girls for the dik route.
It's not about our mc but girl's personality. Some like trouble Quinn, Sage(not so extreme) and some are sweet, caring Jill Maya Josy.
Jill will also be at the verge of closing once she knows the shit mc does at dik route.
I guess Derek might have slipped some shit about mc to maya, that's why when you ask for more than friends Josy and Maya whisper in ears discussing that they don't want trouble.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I wonder if it will be possible to upset the relationship of Josie and Maya and theoretically re-enter into a romantic relationship with someone even if you chose friendship? I think it's too early for the developer to cut these two girls for the dik route.
Early? bruh, we're halfway through. You probably may have a shot with one of them later on a solo route but like the walkthrough shows, your personality is important and M&J never liked DIKs character. So to re-enter into a relationship with one of them you should focus on a chick or neutral persona.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Early? bruh, we're halfway through. You probably may have a shot with one of them later on a solo route but like the walkthrough shows, your personality is important and M&J never liked DIKs character. So to re-enter into a relationship with one of them you should focus on a chick or neutral persona.
The problem is that there is only one girl in the game for the way of Dik, and as many as four for Chick. Okay, Josy can be considered neutral, but Jill and Maya are definitely Chick.
As I understand it, the way of Dik is compensated by third-party girls who are becoming more and more for the way of Dick. The author seems to be telling us. Choose one. Either your romantic interest or whores.

Reactions: n0cn1l

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
DIK also gets more casual sex than Chick does. There are quite a few hookups (Jade, the Pink Rose girls, for example) that cut your Chick meter if you go to pursue them.

Edit: I do think Maya and Josy will eventually falter without MC's help, though. If you're on the Maya/Josy path, their relationship becomes super strained in Chapter 7 because of Patrick. Remember, they were already on the verge of breaking up prior to the events of the game. They might love each other but Maya is quickly spiraling into hopelessness again, and Josy may be sweet, but even she can only take so much.

Reactions: dalli_x and drooopy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
probably, but I'm not so sure

in chapter 7 for the first time MC (outside the trouple) had some opportunities to force Josy's hand, so far they have been failures, but I don't see affinity having any effect either positively or negatively.

Josy in my opinion is not outside the sphere of influence of a Mc DIK, Maya probably is (mostly because we lose a lot of RP with her as DIK)

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Edit: I do think Maya and Josy will eventually falter without MC's help, though. If you're on the Maya/Josy path, their relationship becomes super strained in Chapter 7 because of Patrick.
agree 100%, after breakup josi will become available for DIK mc imo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well, all of this is speculation but...
I dont think is impossible neither. I seriously think there is a high chance Bella has some mental problems. Bella seems to think at some point that his husband is alive. I dont see any reason why his husband could be 3 years away from home without doing even a little visit.
However the problem of all this theories and speculation is that they always asume the story is perfectely logic, and a lot of times that's not the chase. I didnt thought Chad was gay, couse for me it's impossible that a girl like Sage could be in a relationship for more than a year without sex. He could be bisexual but thats not the feeling i get from the story right now. We will see.
Going back to Bella: what you say about Jill could certanely be truth. I think it was just a kiss and James was already gone, but could be the other way as you say.

I gues the cock wants what the cock wants.
Yes those are just speculations, but there are also facts.
The fact that Jill and Bella had some love story, the dialogue in the bed shows that they did something and Bella regretted it.
The fact that Bella and James did separate the moment Jill arrived in the college.
The fact that Bella feels really guilty about that separation with James, she did something that made him go away.
There are no other clues to explain why James quit Bella.
That closed room is probably James's study, it's just beside Bella's study, so it would be logic.

About Sage, the fact that she dated Chad just demonstrate that she is certainly interested in big men with muscles, i guess it's her kink. Unfortunately Chad was not really interested and never gave her what she desperately wanted, a big man with a big dick who will rock her world!!

Of course we tend to put much more in thoses stories that DPC probably imagined.
This is also the great advantage of BAD, the fact that it lets people imagine so much fun/strange/crazy stories.

We have already seen many inconsitancies, errors or strange vision of a college life. It just shows that DPC has his own logic that he uses to take shortcuts and avoid long explanations sometimes.
I don't know if he has a clear and very precise idea of that game story or if he just takes opportunities or ideas that show up.

Pizzarella

Jan 19, 2020
Please help me.
I downloaded the patch of 7th chapter and updated it in the previous version pack
and while playing the story when Josy is with the MC in his room(in the DIK mansion), after she says "So... where should I go?", the game closes itself and I cannot progress any further.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
There is also the fact that Josy seem much more attracted to the MC than Maya, Josy has always fucked with the MC many times without Maya knowing about it.
For me Josy is quite immature, we see it clearly, she was with Maya but a few weeks away and then she falls in love with the MC, then she regrets and goes back to Maya, then again date the MC and fucks with him, then meet Maya in the dormitory and gives up with the MC, then depending on what we did with Maya we can go back with her and Maya. And even if this happens it seems that she takes any opportunity to fuck with the MC and even if the both of them did not accept the threesome relation, Josy is always around you and will probably fuck you soon again!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Possible, but the question is, Why the fuck should you wait for that long, when you can have so much Fun with Her right now?! :devilish: Who know When They gonna Break up if they gonna break up at all.
and By that Time MC relationship can be deepen with others so much, that it won't worth it to risk it to revisit Josy and Maya. :unsure:

Reactions: BackwardsBird

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There is also the fact that Josy seem much more attracted to the MC than Maya, Josy has always fucked with the MC many times without Maya knowing about it.
For me Josy is quite immature, we see it clearly, she was with Maya but a few weeks away and then she falls in love with the MC, then she regrets and goes back to Maya, then again date the MC and fucks with him, then meet Maya in the dormitory and gives up with the MC, then depending on what we did with Maya we can go back with her and Maya. And even if this happens it seems that she takes any opportunity to fuck with the MC and even if the both of them did not accept the threesome relation, Josy is always around you and will probably fuck you soon again!
I don't like the way you talk about My girl :mad:.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
...it seems that she takes any opportunity to fuck with the MC and even if the both of them did not accept the threesome relation, Josy is always around you and will probably fuck you soon again!
haha so true, i wonder if a DIK mc will be at least able to kiss josi in the gym, I really wanna see her cheat on maya like a dirty little slut & feel guilty & also excited about it.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Possible, but the question is, Why the fuck should you wait for that long, when you can have so much Fun with Her right now?! :devilish: Who know When They gonna Break up if they gonna break up at all.
and By that Time MC relationship can be deepen with others so much, that it won't worth it to risk it to revisit Josy and Maya. :unsure:
well, what i find interesting about josi is that her personality is malleable kinda like with the mc.

she can be the girlfriend type if mc is a CHICK, but if mc is a DICK she can turn into a HOT who likes having threesomes with mc & other girls(her changing hairstyle kinda indicates her dual personality)

Have I made myself clear? :ROFLMAO:
lmao

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Yes those are just speculations, but there are also facts.
The fact that Jill and Bella had some love story, the dialogue in the bed shows that they did something and Bella regretted it.
The fact that Bella and James did separate the moment Jill arrived in the college.
The fact that Bella feels really guilty about that separation with James, she did something that made him go away.
There are no other clues to explain why James quit Bella.
That closed room is probably James's study, it's just beside Bella's study, so it would be logic.

About Sage, the fact that she dated Chad just demonstrate that she is certainly interested in big men with muscles, i guess it's her kink. Unfortunately Chad was not really interested and never gave her what she desperately wanted, a big man with a big dick who will rock her world!!

Of course we tend to put much more in thoses stories that DPC probably imagined.
This is also the great advantage of BAD, the fact that it lets people imagine so much fun/strange/crazy stories.

We have already seen many inconsitancies, errors or strange vision of a college life. It just shows that DPC has his own logic that he uses to take shortcuts and avoid long explanations sometimes.
I don't know if he has a clear and very precise idea of that game story or if he just takes opportunities or ideas that show up.
I didnt mean speculation as a form of dismiss it. I mean it that there is a intrigue and therefore we can only work with theories. Now that doesnt mean every theory is crap, there are better and worst theories, some are more likely and others more difficult to happen.
And yeah those are facts but everything else is a reconstruction. For example, you asume that Bella and Jill had their "thing" more or less the same moment Jill arrives to college. It could be or it could not, maybe was 1 year later and James was already gone. You asume that James quit Bella. Could be or could not. I don't see why a woman will remain loyal to a guy who quit on her after 3 years. That doesnt seem logical for me. I dont think is imposible, i think is less likely.
With Sage is the same. Maybe is different where you live or the people you know, but i dont think that 20 years old sex symbols sexualy liberal girls stay for more than a year in a relationship without sex. Actually in my experience they don't even start a formal relationship before sex, way less mantain it for a year. I never heard something like that.

Yeah, totally, make theories is fun. Its one of the reasons why this thread is so long.

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
well, what i find interesting about josi is that her personality is malleable kinda like with the mc.

she can be the girlfriend type if mc is a CHICK, but if mc is a DICK she can turn into a HOT who likes having threesomes with mc & other girls(her changing hairstyle kinda indicates her dual personality)
Interesting, and What Maya's Changing hairstyle indicate ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:.

for the record. I do believe that if MC is in the Relationship with Josy and Maya, His Affinity, eventually won't matter with Josy, while with May will matter. But I don't think Josy will cheat on Maya again, They will definitely break up first. EP 7 pretty much confirmed this, with Josy saying she dont want to be a Cheater.

so Yeah She is Mc's little Slut :devilish:, if He is already on a relationship with her :cool:, and or, if She break up, with Maya and MC and Josy get together. But not before ;)

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Interesting, and What Maya's Changing hairstyle indicate ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
it indicates she likes to jog
But I don't think Josy will cheat on Maya again, They will definitely break up first. EP 7 pretty much confirmed this, with Josy saying she dont want to be a Cheater.
yeah, but getting all sweaty with the mc might make it harder to resist:ROFLMAO:

also, i never said this will happen, but only that it's a possibility that i'd like to happen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes