BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I don't understand where I made mistake. i'm on josy and maya(mostly josy) path but man, in ep4 when I offered polygamy they refused. i tried so many times but still nothing but i know it's possible. i only achieved that with mod but without mod? are there any most important decision where i made mistake? (i know my English suck)
If I remember right, the requirements for Josy/Maya are that you've done lewd things with both of them and that you're on either neutral or chick path.

Reactions: xinkala

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You know, I think that's Maya's father's car and it would be funny if it was because in the library scene when Isabella looks at Maya with that sociopathic look, it doesn't surprise me that they live in the same neighborhood and Isabella recognized her
View attachment 1306933
Or maybe...

GTBADIK.png

Now seriously, it could be. It was a wierd look, too much interest specifically on Maya. Besides from DPC words i think the story works as a sistem in wich every part interact with each other. Until now we dont have that, we have independent stories. So there re going to be connections somehow at some point.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You know, I think that's Maya's father's car and it would be funny if it was because in the library scene when Isabella looks at Maya with that sociopathic look, it doesn't surprise me that they live in the same neighborhood and Isabella recognized her
View attachment 1306933
I don't think so. The Man we saw, is Maya father as he walk toward the school , where Mona is leaving from . But the Car is in front of the school, He walk toward the car. So why would he park the car there, walk away from it, and then goes walk back toward the school? :ROFLMAO:.
This not him leaving the college, this is Him coming toward it, while Mona leave it.
see?
BeingADIK 2021-07-19 17-59-08-61.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-19 17-59-15-21.png
Conclusion : That is Just a Random Car:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Or maybe...

View attachment 1306987

Now seriously, it could be. It was a wierd look, too much interest specifically on Maya. Besides from DPC words i think the story works as a sistem in wich every part interact with each other. Until now we dont have that, we have independent stories. So there re going to be connections somehow at some point.
I would not like to have two girlfriends who live within 100 meters of each other :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't think so. The Man we saw, is Maya father as he walk toward the school , where Mona is leaving from . But the Car is in front of the school, He walk toward the car. So why would he park the car there, walk away from it, and then goes walk back toward the school? :ROFLMAO:.
This not him leaving the college, this is Him coming toward it, while Mona leave it.
see?
View attachment 1307084
View attachment 1307086
Conclusion : That is Just a Random Car:ROFLMAO:
I know but it is still curious and if at the end it is confirmed that Maya and Isabella live in the same neighborhood, I will not be surprised

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Or maybe...

View attachment 1306987

I would not like to have two girlfriends who live within 100 meters of each other :ROFLMAO:
well that would be a big challenge

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Man. I played this game for the sex and wound up thinking deeply about my life choices. I just hope I can write even half as well as DPC can someday.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Man. I played this game for the sex and wound up thinking deeply about my life choices. I just hope I can write even half as well as DPC can someday.
well just try DPC other game Acting Lesson and then you will suffer from the great depression :LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I will, and I will call it "Bad Writing" without a question :ROFLMAO:. The amount of connections these Characters have with each other is starting to be Comical.(n)
I don't know whether to say it's "Bad Writing" because DPC only wants to fuck the Harem route, the more friendship or closeness the girls have with each other, the more difficult it will be to hide everything.

BTW the speed board and the steering wheel is from an old car if I knew what car model it is I would search for it in google :ROFLMAO:
ep6_mj_end19.jpg
What about 10 centimeters? Think positive:
View attachment 1307155
More threesome, less axes.
That only happens when all 3 parties agree :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I wonder if it will be possible to upset the relationship of Josie and Maya and theoretically re-enter into a romantic relationship with someone even if you chose friendship? I think it's too early for the developer to cut these two girls for the dik route.

Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes