drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Jill knows exactly what's in the room. I completely agree with you about the question Jill. Jill wonders why Bella locked the former nursery.

The Bella path is the most dangerous because the MC could have lived with Neil until he was 5 years old. Now this is not to say that Bella and the MC are related. In no way are they related. Bella met and married James only after Neil and the MC moved out.

There is also another possible variant. We still don't know the name of Josy's mother.

I have the thought that DPC configures the assignment of the families and the relationship of many involved characters by the player decisions, so that he can clear up everything at the end of the game.

Variant 1 (Neil, MC): Why did Bella first warn Jill about guys like the MC? She knew Neil, who had his fun. But at this time Bella didn't know that it's her little MC. She only finds out when the MC comes to the date drunk. The favorite song comes up, the MC wants to contact Josy and dials the wrong number. Oops Neil. Somehow Bella then gets the MC on the sofa. But he only has his briefs on after he wakes up in between. What happened? The MC shouldn't drink too much, but it wasn't his fault. But why was the MC so drunk by Tommy. He knew from Derek that the MC wanted to see his father. Family comes first. Somehow there are four other people on the train. What if that's why Tommy got the MC so drunk that nothing can happen between Bella and the MC? The day after, Bella asks the Ice Princes if the MC remembers anything. The MC's answer is either yes or it's all a blur. When the player sends the MC to Bella in EP4 and the MC puts his head on Bella's lap and talks to her about his problem, it seems like a mother son situation to me.
No sex!!!!!!!! (I hope everyone read that).

Variant 2 (Josy): We know from EP4 review that Josy lives near the lake. She is visiting her mother. She also has many friends in the area. Maya also lives near B&R. About half an hour away. Everything is close to B&R and Bella's house. From Josy's Walk of Shame in EP7 we know that the DIK's know Josy. This may not mean too much now, but Josy also has friends near her mother. James left Bella and she may have a boyfriend before the MC that Josy doesn't like either. Bella has beautiful plants, maybe she has some kind of gardener or botanist who doesn't just water plants. Somehow the botanist always has brown teeth too. He should not lick so much sunscreen from half naked women sunbathing on sun beds. Now it might also be clear in EP4 why Josy is wearing Jill's bracelet. Both know each other logically, if Bella is the mother of Josy and Jill her friend.

Speaking of the bracelet. Jill had a ring and the bracelet on it in the library scene. The bracelet was made of gold. She wears the same gold bracelet again, in the presence of a LI and another person. Have fun searching.

All this can, but does not have to be correct. There are only two theoretically possible variants. There may be more and other variants.:rolleyes:
LOL, Jill introduced josi to Bella, also, josi's father doesn't look like Bella's husband.

Josi & Bella have zero relation to one another.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Isabella's husband transitioned into Jade

I saw it in the eye reflections man
Many laugh. Okay, it's funny. But replace Jade with Cathy.:ROFLMAO:

Derek is talking over clowns lips. Jamie's girlfriend asks Jade a question like that while she's jerking off to the MC. Jade tells the MC how Stephen said her, Cathy's name during sex. Stephen has a thing for jocks. Just yesterday I posted a the jar of Cathy and that is not a reflection. I repeat. No reflection. This little picture of a clown was added after the fact.:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I can't even imagine how much work was put into this game.
If you check out the recent (earlier this year) Q&A session, he spends a fuck load of time on development (we're all hoping he doesn't burn himself out before he finishes - we care for his mental health too, not just the game ;)):

Q&A Session - February 2021

"Work averages to 12-18 hours per day, every day of the week. I have had a few days off here and there, but my last real vacation was back in 2017. I start my day by processing animation frames, and static renders while simultaneously checking my communities (Patreon, Discord, and Steam). Then I work with what I’m in the mood for unless something takes priority."

Not sure if his "every day of the week" means working week or literally 7 days a week. Hopefully it's the former otherwise he's gonna get a divorce (although if he's raking in 50K-100K US$ a month, his wife may find it in her heart to be more forgiving. :ROFLMAO:).

Vector34

Jul 10, 2021
i wanted to ask a question, dev has 13k patrons and by becoming a patron we get access to his discord server but there are 40k+ members. how? can anyone get access to his discord if they have invitation link? won't dev suspect them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It I have a wild theory inspired by these clown lips. I repeat myself. It's a theory, maybe even more of a speculation.

I theorized some time ago that Stephen Burke might be Lynette's brother. The theory happened on the fact that Lynette and Stephen somehow look alike. I don't know why. But the two resemble each other somehow. Tybalt is the son of Jade. I assume that Stephen and Jade don't have children together. Jade and the MC were role playing during their sex. They called each other son and mother. The sex was a little harder. This reminds me of the dreams the MC had about Cathy. Now I found this clown in Cathy's jar. I should get to the point.

What if Stephen Burke is really Lynette?:unsure:

That's highly speculative. But that would be a bombshell for the MC to digest.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I had this theory about what happened b/w James and Bella...

James cheated on Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 1st image indicates that James cheated on her and that's why she considers about moving on. A very similar moment in Ep6 when MC and Sage talk about Sage's breakup with Chad while it's raining, she asks what she should do, to which MC can reply saying that you move on. The 3rd, 4th and 5th images support more to her statement.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
The developer once said that the game will be more light and friendly, unlike Acting Lessons. My theory is that the developer outplayed the Japanese visual novels famous for their bloody endings and wrote the acting lessons).Jill's path doesn't bother me. At the moment, she is the most boring girl for me. I could easily exchange her for Bella. By the way, I assume that the future update will consist of several arches, logically completing the season.
1) Bella's arch will end on a date with her. Apparently, then it will be decided with whom the main character will remain.
2) The Jill Arch will end at the concert. It is assumed that there will be a choice for the main character. Go to a party at the Diks or to a concert at Jill's.
3) A party on Halloween. It is for the player of diks so that he can develop a relationship with Sage( I expect group sex with her).
Good ! I won't mind death and murder in the game as long as it's not a LI I'm good !

If DPC goes the separate route arch like you say, I would also add a Maya and Josy threesome Arch in that list, we know it's going to happen thanks to that preview. ;)
Also it could be way too early to pick a definitive route between all the LI... There is obviously going to be a hard choice like Sage or Jill in episode 6 that for sure ! We'll see what happens :unsure:
I would also like group sex with Sage, with whom... Well, that was teased in Episode 4 and I expect it to come true one day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
is there any way to change the commands? some keys on my keyboard no longer work, including the down arrow .. playing the mini-games of the fight has become impossible and I also expect that the internal fights will go badly now .. do you have any advice?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
is there any way to change the commands? some keys on my keyboard no longer work, including the down arrow .. playing the mini-games of the fight has become impossible and I also expect that the internal fights will go badly now .. do you have any advice?
This is not necessarily due to the keyboard. There are sometimes lags in Brawler.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Hi Karol, pretty name.
The main theory is that Bella is an axe murder, she killed her husband couse he cheated on her with i dont remember who and hide his body in the small room we can't enter. His body is still there in a Psycosis turn of events. She will try to kill the MC at some point, probably cousehe had sex with Jill.

View attachment 1306144

Of course this theory is quite unpopular couse noone wants sexy Bella to be a dangerous sociopath. But i like to think that DPC like at least to play with the idea to have some fun with us.
Or it is James office with a bunch of his shit in it and she feels uncomfortable going in there.

Reactions: Heycock

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maybe someone can make sense of it. To the banner.

Burgmeister a cock with three fat veins and cum three times.:unsure:

Royce three times alpha.:unsure:

View attachment 1306652
Dude, if you play Badik every day, then soon you will have theories that Derek is Lilith, and Maya is the MC from a parallel universe who arrived in our universe to seduce to the MC.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Or it is James office with a bunch of his shit in it and she feels uncomfortable going in there.
There is another bedroom in that locked room.

Remember Bella said it was her parents house?
It may be the same house where little Bella grow up and since there is only one bedroom shown for now I'm sure there is another one locked.
Even if that's another house (which I'll find weird - like why her parents moved on?) there is still another bedroom missing. Like for real - huge house with only one bedroom?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
There is another bedroom in that locked room.

Remember Bella said it was her parents house?
It may be the same house where little Bella grow up and since there is only one bedroom shown for now I'm sure there is another one locked.
Even if that's another house (which I'll find weird - like why her parents moved on?) there is still another bedroom missing. Like for real - huge house with only one bedroom?
Or maybe there were more bedrooms and Bella used them for something else? Like the yoga room or something else?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes