godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So true. That's what made this scene so oddly pleasant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too bad Quinn brought her back to reality in like 5 seconds!
Quinn is a meanie.

All the girls should line up and chop her tits.

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
Here's a thought exercise. Let's say the next update has 20 sex scenes. DPC suddenly announces that instead of featuring a variety of girls like usual, it's just 20 scenes of (your) favorite girl. Would you be upset or consider it a net gain?
Maybe its the blue balls talking, but I'd take 20 Isabella scenes in a heartbeat, the only disappointing part being guaranteed 0 Jade action.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is the Halloween party going to be in this upcoming update? Or the one after this?
Hard to say for certain. It makes a lot of sense to include it for the season finale, especially since it will probably be released around Halloween. But we're still a month away in game, so there could be a lot of events to cover before we get to the party. It really depends on what DPC has planned for us.

If I had to guess, I'd say yes we'll get the party in Episode 8, but take that with more than a few grains of salt.

I'm starting the game and I'm confused about the "dik/chick" system:
- is going through dik makes the mc an asshole ?
- is going through chick makes mc some kind of female dominated character? Or maybe it's a bad ending?
- Or maybe it's dik that is the bad ending?
- How about neutral?

In essence, what is the difference between the two, and if they're equivalent what gives you the longer story line?
The most important thing to understand about the DIK/CHICK setup is that they are a set of disparate systems, not preset paths through the game. You can choose to see most of the content in the game regardless of your affinity or status just by making the right decisions. There are occasional locks in a few cases, but DIK vs CHICK is much more about how you want the MC to view the world: DIKs are impulsive, bold and a bit crude, whereas CHICKs are cautious, level-headed and polite.

So my advice is just play the MC in a way that most appeals to you and let the system take care of itself; if you're generally zenning with the game overall, you probably won't go too far wrong. If you need more specific advice others have already covered the basics, and you can always consult the walkthroughs in the OP.

Hmmm can anyone confirm if going to Sage instead of Jill at the end of Ep 6 locks you out of Jill's path?
It's hard to say at this point. Going with Sage in Episode 6 will lock you out of Jill's lewd scene in Episode 7, but you will still have the option to choose to fight for Jill. My guess is that you will still have a shot at Jill's path going forward, but you'll probably miss some sights along the way.

It's a bummer since tending to Sage is overwhelmingly the more reasonable call in the that situation, but such is life.

Here's a thought exercise. Let's say the next update has 20 sex scenes. DPC suddenly announces that instead of featuring a variety of girls like usual, it's just 20 scenes of (your) favorite girl. Would you be upset or consider it a net gain?
Maybe its the blue balls talking, but I'd take 20 Isabella scenes in a heartbeat, the only disappointing part being guaranteed 0 Jade action.
Ugh, I'd hate that. I love my Maya/Josy content, but the other girls are great too and I'm going to play their saves as soon as I finish my main. Quite simply, none of the girls' paths are in a place where they could go a whole episode without any lewd content (even Jill). So I'll be happy to take a small share of the lewds for my favorites to ensure the greater good of the game.

(That counts as my CHICK major decision for this cycle, right?)

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
In variety is the quality. There is no doubt about that. 20 girls are better than one.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ugh, I'd hate that. I love my Maya/Josy content, but the other girls are great too and I'm going to play their saves as soon as I finish my main. Quite simply, none of the girls paths are in a place where they could go a whole episode without any lewd content (even Jill). So I'll be happy to take a small share of the lewds for my favorites to ensure the greater good of the game.

(That counts as my CHICK major decision for this cycle, right?)
Same. That would be terrible. If you eat your favourite meal every night, eventually you will tire of it. You appreciate it more if you have it on occasion. As far as the girls are concerned, while I do have my favourites, I'm a manwhore all the way. I want lewd scenes with as many as possible instead of 20 with just one lady.

Hi guys, what are the most likely theories that can turn out to be true about this scene?
That I feel like a manipulating sexual predator whenever I play through that scene

And future MC warning that there will be trouble with this relationship doesn't make it any easier.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys, what are the most likely theories that can turn out to be true about this scene?
Hi Karol, pretty name.
The main theory is that Bella is an axe murder, she killed her husband couse he cheated on her with i dont remember who and hide his body in the small room we can't enter. His body is still there in a Psycosis turn of events. She will try to kill the MC at some point, probably cousehe had sex with Jill.

screenshot0175.png

Of course this theory is quite unpopular couse noone wants sexy Bella to be a dangerous sociopath. But i like to think that DPC like at least to play with the idea to have some fun with us.

Reactions: l69p

Sersenio

May 27, 2021
Я даже представить себе не могу, сколько труда было вложено в эту игру

Reactions: shazba

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maybe she was sad by the fact that once again she did not climax from sex... Who knows... Also at that point she was still worried about the HOT's money problem. :unsure:

Next episode ! They’re going to be the Big-O. :cool:

I'm pretty sure that there is going to be some character development with Riona as well ! The text message to protect her from her stalker, if you’re on her path is a clear indication that something is going to happen with her... :unsure:

I would also like to know more about her past and how she got into Quinn's business... There's more to her than drugs, sex and money with her character (Quinn also). Riona is weird, cute, has OCD, she loves music, she used to play the oboe ! :LOL:

If Quinn gets to have a hangout, there is no reason why Riona who's also an official Side girl, can’t have one !

I don't know it's still hard to say at this point... So many mysteries with Bella... That library scene, her locked room, her marriage to James who not around... Even if there is lust for the MC, she seems so conflicted about the relationship...
All I ask from DPC is 3 things :
1. Don't let Bella finish in a mental institution
2. Don't go as dark as AL (no life or death situation)
3. At least have something with Jil and Bella if your pursuing them both, but that's probably too much to ask. ;)
The developer once said that the game will be more light and friendly, unlike Acting Lessons. My theory is that the developer outplayed the Japanese visual novels famous for their bloody endings and wrote the acting lessons).Jill's path doesn't bother me. At the moment, she is the most boring girl for me. I could easily exchange her for Bella. By the way, I assume that the future update will consist of several arches, logically completing the season.
1) Bella's arch will end on a date with her. Apparently, then it will be decided with whom the main character will remain.
2) The Jill Arch will end at the concert. It is assumed that there will be a choice for the main character. Go to a party at the Diks or to a concert at Jill's.
3) A party on Halloween. It is for the player of diks so that he can develop a relationship with Sage( I expect group sex with her).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Actually I really love Bella,but I really doubt a librarian could manage such a huge house.And the character of her is really……strong like steel.But I just love her hahaha,when I found once I had fun with Cathy she was diasppointed at me,I felt really regret and had to go back and play the whole story again...Damn that was long.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's a classic dilemma. If you don't kiss her you probably wouldn't know why you "would call for help". But if you do you will discover the reason eventually.

Also the narrator tells that he would call for help in that exact moment if he knew the reason to her tears. There is no word about present time for narrator - maybe there is nothing "doomed".
TBH, I personally think that Bella's route is one of the most difficult ones.

MC who is 19 years old and Bella who is 36/37 years old, I always thought that there will be multiple issues in long run on her route. Bella is a teacher and the best friend of Jill, she is married, we don't know about her husbands status alive/dead, we don't know if their relationship will work out...

Honestly, If there is a good ending with her, I reckon that it won't be easy, unless and until we forget the real world logic.

I am drunk so pls excuse grammatical errors if found
Agreed. I think the best that Bella fans can hope for is a "well, at least she's not dead and you're not dead" ending. I would be shocked if Bella/MC get a happily ever after, especially after future MC's dire warning in the library. Just enjoy the ride :hinterhältig: and don't expect a fairytale conclusion and everything will be ok...ish ?
In my opinion the biggest danger for Bella will come indirectly from Jill herself.
I think there will be a situation where Mc with Jill will be able to help Bella, Mc alone will fail.
There are three different endings for Bella, considering DnG from EP6. DnG could have an impact on the gameplay, I don't know exactly, but it shows what could happen.

01. Bella loses her ice queen status and marries the MC. (Absolute Bella single path)
02. Bella loses her ice queen status and stays normal. (A good friendship with the MC)
03. the MC becomes the ice prince next to Bella. (This is the end where the player gets the sex scene with between ice queen and the MC).

You might also want to think about who all is in the library at this point. Sage, Bella, Quinn, Jill, Sally, Josy and Maya. The stories are told out loud or Josy wouldn't put her hand on the MC's leg. Everyone hears what and who the MC wants.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hi Karol, pretty name.
The main theory is that Bella is an axe murder, she killed her husband couse he cheated on her with i dont remember who and hide his body in the small room we can't enter. His body is still there in a Psycosis turn of events. She will try to kill the MC at some point, probably cousehe had sex with Jill.

View attachment 1306144

Of course this theory is quite unpopular couse noone wants sexy Bella to be a dangerous sociopath. But i like to think that DPC like at least to play with the idea to have some fun with us.
The idea about Isabella killing James is a bit extreme but not impossible, we know that something was going on between Bella and Jill. Did they want to get rid of James and one day Bella did it, hid the corpse in the closed room and now Jill is starting to suspect that maybe Bella did something wrong because in the bed when they were sleeping together it was clear that Jill was upset to be rejected by Bella. It was obvious they already did fight about this more than once, they share a secret that Bella wants to forget about.
So this idea is certainly not a reality but there is surely some truth in it, Bella and Jill share a dark secret, something went wrong with Bella James and Jill. All this happened three years ago, just when Jill arrived at the college, did Bella made the same "mistake" as she does now with the MC.
Bella feels guilty for having destroyed her marriage and her life and Jill feels also bad for having been the match that lit the fire! They stay close friends with a lot of unspoken words and strange feelings.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
The idea about Isabella killing James is a bit extreme but not impossible, we know that something was going on between Bella and Jill. Did they want to get rid of James and one day Bella did it, hid the corpse in the closed room and now Jill is starting to suspect that maybe Bella did something wrong because in the bed when they were sleeping together it was clear that Jill was upset to be rejected by Bella. It was obvious they already did fight about this more than once, they share a secret that Bella wants to forget about.
So this idea is certainly not a reality but there is surely some truth in it, Bella and Jill share a dark secret, something went wrong with Bella James and Jill. All this happened three years ago, just when Jill arrived at the college, did Bella made the same "mistake" as she does now with the MC.
Bella feels guilty for having destroyed her marriage and her life and Jill feels also bad for having been the match that lit the fire! They stay close friends with a lot of unspoken words and strange feelings.
Well, all of this is speculation but...
I dont think is impossible neither. I seriously think there is a high chance Bella has some mental problems. Bella seems to think at some point that his husband is alive. I dont see any reason why his husband could be 3 years away from home without doing even a little visit.
However the problem of all this theories and speculation is that they always asume the story is perfectely logic, and a lot of times that's not the chase. I didnt thought Chad was gay, couse for me it's impossible that a girl like Sage could be in a relationship for more than a year without sex. He could be bisexual but thats not the feeling i get from the story right now. We will see.
Going back to Bella: what you say about Jill could certanely be truth. I think it was just a kiss and James was already gone, but could be the other way as you say.

Jokes on you! I'M INTO THAT SHIT!
I gues the cock wants what the cock wants.

Reactions: Kellermann

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She hid all photos around the house only after the drunk MC's foray :KEK:
I suspect that Bella hid them all in her locked room since we can see her standing in front of it at the end of ep 3 (the door is open ofc).
Jill knows for sure what happened with Bella and her husband but don't wanna tell.
Funny thing that she didn't realize that room was closed so I think Bella only closed it after MC's barbaric appearance :KEK:
Jill knows exactly what's in the room. I completely agree with you about the question Jill. Jill wonders why Bella locked the former nursery.

The Bella path is the most dangerous because the MC could have lived with Neil until he was 5 years old. Now this is not to say that Bella and the MC are related. In no way are they related. Bella met and married James only after Neil and the MC moved out.

I have the thought that DPC configures the assignment of the families and the relationship of many involved characters by the player decisions, so that he can clear up everything at the end of the game.

Why did Bella first warn Jill about guys like the MC? She knew Neil, who had his fun. But at this time Bella didn't know that it's her little MC. She only finds out when the MC comes to the date drunk. The favorite song comes up, the MC wants to contact Josy and dials the wrong number. Oops Neil. Somehow Bella then gets the MC on the sofa. But he only has his briefs on after he wakes up in between. What happened? The MC shouldn't drink too much, but it wasn't his fault. But why was the MC so drunk by Tommy. He knew from Derek that the MC wanted to see his father. Family comes first. Somehow there are four other people on the train. What if that's why Tommy got the MC so drunk that nothing can happen between Bella and the MC? The day after, Bella asks the Ice Princes if the MC remembers anything. The MC's answer is either yes or it's all a blur. When the player sends the MC to Bella in EP4 and the MC puts his head on Bella's lap and talks to her about his problem, it seems like a mother son situation to me.
No sex!!!!!!!! (I hope everyone read that).

Jill had a ring and the bracelet on it in the library scene. The bracelet was made of gold. She wears the same gold bracelet again, in the presence of a LI and another person. Have fun searching.

All this can, but does not have to be correct. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes