PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So, do we have any ideas/speculation about how Sage is gonna fix Maya's problem?
I'm not sure, but maybe Sage offered her a job so she could pay for her tuition. Or offered her money to spy on Quinn. But all these explanations are too complicated, the truth will be much simpler.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I'm not sure, but maybe Sage offered her a job so she could pay for her tuition. Or offered her money to spy on Quinn. But all these explanations are too complicated, the truth will be much simpler.
Oh, wait. That made me think. Could be as simple as Sage being familiar with scholarship programs at B&R. I remember Chad is a scholar. Maybe Sage thought of something Maya might be able to qualify for, hence "Keep your expectations low so I don't feel like shit if I fail."

Edit: Although that wouldn't explain the "Don't talk to anyone about it so it doesn't become another rumor." :unsure:

The suspense is killing me. I wonder if DPC will finish Ep 8 soon.

Edit2: It occurs to me that we literally know 2 people whose families own the school, and that one of them has already displayed he's not afraid to use his name to get special treatment. Could have easily asked them for at least some help about Maya, but instead best girl Sage is doing it.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I am sure the conversation went out like I said, what i forgot was the parts about asking chad to stay with her etc.
Why not? she could have gone sexless for 2 years. She isn't a sex maniac like other hots, she has other priorities on her head. She is hots president, an outstanding student and more and it's a game,many clichés have occurred here which wouldn't happen in reality.
And suppose if Chad discovered he is gay late in the relationship, now suddenly he has to act like a gay. Not kiss a girl on her lips, have problems with erection with a girl. I think that only should be viable for a bi. He shouldn't have problem with that to go on with sage to have his status. Some couple can date for years without sex, it's not Mandatory to have sex after months or a year.
The onset of their breakup occured when sage had found out of him cheating on her, and if she hadn't the relationship could have gone on for longer.
Not a sex maniac ? Well to be fair I dont think any of the girls are, they are just normal girls that age, but Sage specifically begged MC for cock on FOUR different occasions (DIK party, HOT movie, workout, HOT party) and when you stay with Sage in Ep 3 and talk to her in the swimming pool she literally say "I am super horny all the time" ! So she knows MC for a month and begs him for cock 4 times, with her boyfriend however she is supposed to stay horny and absent for 2-3 years ! again HELL NO :D

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
They didn't fuck that's the joke in their relationship. It was all about reputation thing, HOTs and Jocks party together and president of jock should date with hots president.
It's never said explicitly that they fucked, but during chad's kick meeting from sage you can make out from the dialogue which I remember vaguely but sure it's like this
Sage went out like" I am only useful for you at parties and with friends, It's about time you start get more physical with me."
Chad said" Problem is me, not you I am taking something" steroids don't make erectile dysfunction and Chad was masturbating on phone with Troy. A good lie Chad, even Sage picks on that.
Sage" Dawe is also taking something, Arieth told me"
Chad" I am not taking that, how would you know?"
Sage" Even if his dick is small, they are having sex"
Chad" Don't talk about him like that, Dawe is a nice guy. And this talk is not about Dawe and his flaccid cock______" He flustered thinking about Dawe cock and I don't remember the next dialogue

And moving forward him kissing her on forehead, ignoring her every time they are on screen. And Chad being more happy then before with Troy shows their relationship was a status thing and they never had sex.
Well, you just wrote the same as I did but with more words :)

"I am only useful for you at parties and with friends" - as I said she's pointing out that Chad only having interest in her in public.
"It's about time you start get more physical with me" - more physical means they has some "physical" before but only in public or letting know someone about it like "Hey, we're going to fuck, wait 10 minutes (maybe 20)".

Yeah, I remember that ridiculous excuse Chad made about steroids but this isn't a point.
The point is that there is no way young girl spend couple of years with no fucking with jocks president. It's just makes no sense.

Reactions: dalli_x

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Oh, wait. That made me think. Could be as simple as Sage being familiar with scholarship programs at B&R. I remember Chad is a scholar. Maybe Sage thought of something Maya might be able to qualify for, hence "Keep your expectations low so I don't feel like shit if I fail."

Edit: Although that wouldn't explain the "Don't talk to anyone about it so it doesn't become another rumor." :unsure:

The suspense is killing me. I wonder if DPC will finish Ep 8 soon.

Edit2: It occurs to me that we literally know 2 people whose families own the school, and that one of them has already displayed he's not afraid to use his name to get special treatment. Could have easily asked them for at least some help about Maya, but instead best girl Sage is doing it.
I don't think both Royce and Burgmeister "owns" the B&R. They may be some benefactors but owners... nah. Pretty sure special treatment that Bella mentions about Rusty means the DIKs creation. Rusty mentions that Cathy helped a lot with it - do you think she would help some random student to do the same?

There is a scholarship for some students (Chad have one as a jock if I recall correctly), Wallace Scholarship may be it.
I impatiently waiting for ep 8 to see what happens next, the only relief is new Rick and Morty season :KEK:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I don't think both Royce and Burgmeister "owns" the B&R. They may be some benefactors but owners... nah. Pretty sure special treatment that Bella mentions about Rusty means the DIKs creation. Rusty mentions that Cathy helped a lot with it - do you think she would help some random student to do the same?

There is a scholarship for some students (Chad have one as a jock if I recall correctly), Wallace Scholarship may be it.
I impatiently waiting for ep 8 to see what happens next, the only relief is new Rick and Morty season :KEK:
There are donors. Maya said at the beginning that Burkes donate huge amounts of money yearly and it's in the newspaper. So yeah, either Stephen is fucking rich or a scam, but for me he is rich like how Jade says he bought success through money. And maybe, maybe when Rusty meets tybalts and he denies him the title of owning of preps he said you are poor and i am filthy rich:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

You'd be surprised (maybe not) how much colleges and universities are willing to bend to the will of donors and benefactors, especially if their names are on it.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Maybe this will help to figure it out. Again, it's my opinion and I think they didn't fuck.
Okay let me try it another way....

1. Sage and Chad are a couple for 2-3 years.
2. They have no sex at all during that time.
3. Sage discovers that Chad is cheating on her.
4. Sage confronts Chad and asks him "Who is she ??????????"

Now you seriously believe ... THAT's what she would say if Chad didnt fuck her at all ??? I mean dude c'mon, you can believe whatever you will, but it has to be within reason.

ANY girl in that spot would go apeshit on his ass and say "3 years and you never fucked me but you fuck another girl !!!".

Im sorry but it just makes NO sense whatsoever :(

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well, you just wrote the same as I did but with more words :)

"I am only useful for you at parties and with friends" - as I said she's pointing out that Chad only having interest in her in public.
"It's about time you start get more physical with me" - more physical means they has some "physical" before but only in public or letting know someone about it like "Hey, we're going to fuck, wait 10 minutes (maybe 20)".

Yeah, I remember that ridiculous excuse Chad made about steroids but this isn't a point.
The point is that there is no way young girl spend couple of years with no fucking with jocks president. It's just makes no sense.
I've already talked about my theory that Sage fucked behind Chad's back for several years and that's why she so easily agreed to sex out of friendship. It was probably Tommy.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Now you seriously believe ... THAT's what she would say if Chad didnt fuck her at all ??? I mean dude c'mon, you can believe whatever you will, but it has to be within reason.

ANY girl in that spot would go apeshit on his ass and say "3 years and you never fucked me but you fuck another girl !!!".

You don't know girls very well. I think Sage really loved him, since she endured so many years without sex, but periodically fucked when she was drunk. The fact that girls accuse their lover of treason when they themselves fuck behind their backs is a common situation.

• Angry
Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I've already talked about my theory that Sage fucked behind Chad's back for several years and that's why she so easily agreed to sex out of friendship. It was probably Tommy.
Unlikely, only AFTER she discovers that Chad is cheating on her, and when MC asks for a boobjob, is she sitting there and trying to convince herself thats its okay if she cheats too. "Its okay if i do it too, after all he is cheating on me too."

Reactions: shazba

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

Let me list the reason which are in game and not on any real life experience.
1) Chad is never there only for her but for his selfishness, like sage says.
2) When sage puts out her lips to be pecked he kissed her on forehead. That was her way to get him to start get sexual cause the physical part followed it after and sage didn't want to do it that way. And then she question his sexuality, I mean why would she if they were having sex before and chad makes an excuse of steroids (they don't effect his erection witg Troy lmao)
I mean these are enough reason to make one understand, but I can't change anyone's mind and are entitled to their opinion.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Let me list the reason which are in game and not on any real life experience.
1) Chad is never there only for her but for his selfishness, like sage says.
2) When sage puts out her lips to be pecked he kissed her on forehead. That was her way to get him to start get sexual cause the physical part followed it after and sage didn't want to do it that way. And then she question his sexuality, I mean why would she if they were having sex before and chad makes an excuse of steroids (they don't effect his erection witg Troy lmao)
I mean these are enough reason to make one understand, but I can't change anyone's mind and are entitled to their opinion.
1. Yes, but we only ever see their interaction in the last month of a 2-3 year relationship.
2. At that point, the Chad - Troy relationship has already happened, so Chad has discovered his true sexual orientation. Obviously he is keeping her at arms length at that point.

I really dont think Chad is a bad guy, the opposite is true for me, he is a great guy, trying to do the right thing, but he hasnt figured out yet how to deal with the fact that he is gay. I mean just look at how his former fraternity always uses the terms "thats gay" as an insult. He is probably super afraid what will happen if people find out, and the fact that he is getting blackmailed sure doesnt help.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
1. Yes, but we only ever see their interaction in the last month of a 2-3 year relationship.
2. At that point, the Chad - Troy relationship has already happened, so Chad has discovered his true sexual orientation. Obviously he is keeping her at arms length at that point.

I really dont think Chad is a bad guy, the opposite is true for me, he is a great guy, trying to do the right thing, but he hasnt figured out yet how to deal with the fact that he is gay. I mean just look at how his former fraternity always uses the terms "thats gay" as an insult. He is probably super afraid what will happen if people find out, and the fact that he is getting blackmailed sure doesnt help.
I neved said he is a bad guy, and we don't know the reason why Troy was kicked from alphas.
It's human nature to be selfish but that depends on the context of how badly it affects the other person.

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Separate topic. Does anyone know if the game tracks creampies? I haven't looked at the code variables, but what a disappointment if on my impregnator Genghis Khan (bringing this convo full circle) playthrough, I've been nutting in everything possible for no result.
I was wondering the same after cumming inside Sage in ep 4 but sadly dpc hasn't set any flags for creampies :cry::HideThePain:

But its been almost 2 or 3 weeks after creaming Jade in ep 4 ( where no other choice is involved ) so season 2 ep 8 might end with a pregnancy test cliffhanger ..... so I am hoping tybalt will end up changing diapers in season 3 or in the game finale

Reactions: Kellermann

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I neved said he is a bad guy, and we don't know the reason why Troy was kicked from alphas.
It's human nature to be selfish but that depends on the context of how badly it affects the other person.
Have you figured out why they wouldnt have had sex for 2-3 years tho ? I mean we know Sage is a super sexual person, horny 24/7, and we know the same of Chad too, he dirty talks with Troy on the phone about the panties and "put your hand on my cock" and so on. So why, before Chad figured out that he is gay, wouldnt they have sex like every other couple, especially a couple of college kids ? I just dont get that part.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Extremely unlikely, Tommy wouldn't have the balls. He acts like banging Arieth was a big thing but isn't even the first DIK to fuck her. He's actually very impressed by the fact the MC dares pursue Sage.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Tommy keeps bragging every time he fucked someone ( Tania for example ), if he had fucked Sage in the past he wouldn't stop remind it. That's the whole point with Sage, most guys in the campus wouldn't dare to do anything with her in fear of Chad. She showed interest in the MC because he showed no fear facing Chad in the first place.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Have you figured out why they wouldnt have had sex for 2-3 years tho ? I mean we know Sage is a super sexual person, horny 24/7, and we know the same of Chad too, he dirty talks with Troy on the phone about the panties and "put your hand on my cock" and so on. So why, before Chad figured out that he is gay, wouldnt they have sex like every other couple, especially a couple of college kids ? I just dont get that part.
Like I said sex isn't everything and she does masturbate. And I think " about time you start getting physical"meant she was expecting that in 2 years of their relationship they should have starting fucking by now. Chad could have made excuses or like sage they never ever met besides when they need a favour. There is no part that shows that Chad, Sage were sexual or Chad was having sex with any girl but what's shown in the game truly points to him being gay. Well, maybe I think their relationship or troy's kicking from alphas maybe because of his & Chad's can occur as a flashback starting in ep8.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: solarBear
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes