AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sage having sex with Chad is icky. She must have been a pure virgin before the MC.
When you're not FB of Sage and you have sex with her in chapter 7, she clearly says that she hasn't had sex for a long time, if it wasn't with Chad, now the question is who was the last person she fucked? :ROFLMAO:

ronnyronson

Apr 24, 2021
ok so my dumbass tried to go with everyone except sage, is it ok or would i get a bad ending? lmao forgot that there wasnt a harem option since this game just sat in my backlog and just forgot

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe a possible Short/Big free-roam event at Pink Rose Club :unsure:...I would love it.

Those do not look like Halloween costumes to me :KEK:
I quickly checked Lily's right hand in the mirror. She holds something narrow and long in her right hand. :unsure:

I speculate. Rusty and Tommy came in. Tommy was acting like shit to Tania a few days before and Lily got a monster dildo for Tommy's ass.:eek:

Enjoy the head cinema.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I quickly checked Lily's right hand in the mirror. She holds something narrow and long in her right hand. :unsure:

I speculate. Rusty and Tommy came in. Tommy was acting like shit to Tania a few days before and Lily got a monster dildo for Tommy's ass.:eek:

Enjoy the head cinema.:devilish:
Look Dalli, I understand your love for theories but I can't see what you are talking about...
My eyes on these two girls :love:
1330721_preview_5 (1).jpg 1330721_preview_5.jpg

Maybe the VIP pass is worth something after all... :unsure:
I knew there was more to the VIP pass cuz no one wants to see shit

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh my bad, i have to change my glasses, i am wondering what is the ocasion, maybe Rusty set up a night in the Pink Rose for the the diks like happened in ep3, as award / gift for the DIKS for all the hard work that they do at the mansion.
Or MC is just there to Clean the Pink rose, and the Girls happen to be there :unsure: . This is clearly their Dressing room , He just casually walks in like he owns the place ?!:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes