Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
When you're not FB of Sage and you have sex with her in chapter 7, she clearly says that she hasn't had sex for a long time, if it wasn't with Chad, now the question is who was the last person she fucked? :ROFLMAO:
Or more to the point, who was the last person Sage fucked who makes MC look like a 3/5?? :oops:

Where the fuck is Brandi, with an "I" :cry:
C'mon DPC give us more black chicks
I was just about to type that. Fucking hell DPC. Brandi had better be in the back room getting changed into her outfit or something or imma be :mad:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So let's get serious. I have found a proof of my time lines confusion. This concerns EP2 and EP4, better said a situation in EP4 already affects EP2.

Screenshot 1 shows it. Screenshot 2 shows how Arieth got her crabs. Screenshot 3 shows how it spreads further. The guy fucked Arieth in EP one. How do I know this? When he got the Coke, all he needed was chips and the evening was perfect. Then I checked a Coke can that was on the floor. It had Arieth's face on it. I'll take a screenshot 4. The guy who ran away also likes to go to the Pink Rose, which we can see in screenshot 5. And this is now EP4 again.

The MC should not fuck with Rose. These bloodsuckers are disgusting. Then that's Crabs lotion on Josy's skin in EP7 after all.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Rusty really let himself go. And speaking of Rusty. Why does he have jizz stains all over his back? :unsure:

That's not semen. That's orange paint, probably from painting the mansion. The picture of you is poorly rendered. Here you can see it better.

Reactions: `Ray`

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe there is going to be a chance to sneak away with one or two of them. Gonna predict there will be another Rose scene especially considering most people didn't choose crash with Derek for their playthrough that plus word of mouth from Envy, Lily and Sandy

That new stripper on the right looks kinda generic though maybe someone else Tommy is sleeping around with as he only seems to get strippers apart from Aerith :poop: and Heather.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Black girls in those games are quite a rare phenomenon, some devs take the risk but the huge majority of women here are blonde or ginger with green blue eyes.
Fortunately here we have Camilla the sex bomb but she is not really black anyway.
Really? I always think she is mixed race Brasilian or Puerto Rico.

Maybe there is going to be a chance to sneak away with one or two of them. Gonna predict there will be another Rose scene especially considering most people didn't choose crash with Derek for their playthrough that plus word of mouth from Envy, Lily and Sandy

That new stripper on the right looks kinda generic though maybe someone else Tommy is sleeping around with as he only seems to get strippers apart from Aerith :poop: and Heather.
Yeah, I don't remember ever doing anything with Rose, even when I crashed at Derek's. I think that might have been my Jill CHICK virgin playthrough. The new girl does look generic. Wish DPC would have given us some variety instead of another blonde.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Where the fuck is Brandi, with an "I" :cry:
C'mon DPC give us more black chicks
Amen my brother ! More love to our Nubian princess ! :love:
screenshot0041.png screenshot0045.png
screenshot0044.png screenshot0043.png
I think Tommy is more offended by Mc having sex with Tania than he is with Heather....
Yeah, that seems very plausible... He was really proud to bang that Milf :unsure:
He also seemed kind of pissed when you sleep with Quinn and he is definitely going to explode when he finds out about Josy. :ROFLMAO:
If he gives us a free pass to have Sex with Heather in exchange not to touch Tania, I'm taking it !

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Fuck i have to do my dik path again, i didnt accept the prize in ep6.
Or MC is just there to Clean the Pink rose, and the Girls happen to be there :unsure: . This is clearly their Dressing room , He just casually walks in like he owns the place ?!:ROFLMAO:
I hope you’re right and that we don’t need the VIP pass to get that scene. ;)
Heck, the MC Inherited 5000 $ and he has a new wallet now ! I’ll buy the VIP pass if I have to ! These girls are worth every $$$ Contrary to Madame. :ROFLMAO:
I’m also curious to see Nicole again if you picked Jill at Mclaren’s… I want to see if it closes off her path for good…
Black girls in those games are quite a rare phenomenon, some devs take the risk but the huge majority of women here are blonde or ginger with green blue eyes.
Fortunately here we have Camilla the sex bomb but she is not really black anyway.
I've always considered Camila as an Afro Latina. Puerto Rican or Dominican, half back, half Hispanic... :unsure:
Let's be honest that booty doesn't lie. :love:
ezgif-1-6b5332d41310.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes