Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Please help me.
I downloaded the patch of 7th chapter and updated it in the previous version pack
and while playing the story when Josy is with the MC in his room(in the DIK mansion), after she says "So... where should I go?", the game closes itself and I cannot progress any further.
I didn't spot if anybody answered this, so I'll give it to you blunt and honest.

You are a cheater. The game knows you cheated in the past. This is why. Your only (easy) path forward is to download and install the mod for the game, which will bypass this little catch routine for cheating scum like you.;)

(I mean like over half the people in this forum).

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Hi Karol, pretty name.
Cheers, I always picked that name in every game if I had a chance but after playing through BaDik I got so attached that I decided to never pick this name outside of it.
And my canon MC's name is Karol now. Even when I read someone's theory or something and that person writes "MC" I just read "Karol" in my head :cool:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I quickly checked Lily's right hand in the mirror. She holds something narrow and long in her right hand. :unsure:

I speculate. Rusty and Tommy came in. Tommy was acting like shit to Tania a few days before and Lily got a monster dildo for Tommy's ass.:eek:

Enjoy the head cinema.:devilish:
Looks more like she's holding a small clutch purse to me. The kind you frequently see strippers use to keep their take for the night.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"What a waste of resources she has been" would be thinking DPC

Let's see if in his next game he uses that same model as he did with Quinn who in AL was a nurse :ROFLMAO:
for the nurse he basically used the basic model with one of the most common hairstyles on AVN, so I'd say he didn't tire much, a bit like Jill in BADIK where he also decided not to mind the proportions

instead DPC really enjoyed Madame, and you don't appreciate his work.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for the nurse he basically used the basic model with one of the most common hairstyles on AVN, so I'd say he didn't tire much, a bit like Jill in BADIK where he also decided not to mind the proportions

instead DPC really enjoyed Madame, and you don't appreciate his work.
Every human being is a unique and masterful creation, that doesn’t mean the sight of some of them won’t make you want to puke your guts up! :sick:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Every human being is a unique and masterful creation, that doesn’t mean the sight of some of them won’t make you want to puke your guts up! :sick:
for two veins in her breasts... sensitive people...

aliens and last-stage junkies are fine, but if her breasts have a few stretch marks then she becomes a monster to be hunted with pitchforks...:cautious::cautious:

Reactions: McFaper9000

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tybalt must have an even bigger secret. He is definitely a cheater. Look at his right hand. Somehow he's losing his skin color. :unsure:
screenshot0001.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes