ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm going to have to come into this thread and defend my fellow Monica Buckfett avatarist. Your figures for the regularity of content for fashion Business are so far from the mark that the mark is a dot to you. Here are the dates and render-animation counts for the last 5 updates.

8/12/20 ep3 v1 1704 renders with 124 animations.

20/1/21 ep3 v2 1847 renders with 99 animations.

9/3/21 ep3 v3 1599 renders with 71 animations.

20/4/21 ep3 v4 1130 renders with 64 animations.

7/6/21 ep3 v5 1522 renders with 105 animations.

Notice the updates come a little more frequently than 1 every 3 months. It is in reality 2 every 3 months. These last 5 updates are as large and as regular as any updates since ep2 began production.

So by my count that is 7802 renders and 463 animations in the 6 months between 8/12/20 to 7/6/21. Like you I'm a fan of Badik but you will need to remind me how long was the wait for ep7?

And yes Fashion Business is a sandbox game but multiple characters and paths are present in each update and has never focused on only 1 element.
Did magaclaawe went to home and cried about that someone disrespected Monica , or what ? :ROFLMAO:. ( JK ;))
Interesting stats, I give you that (y). But then there is the question of the quality. Not in only the render but also in animations, not to mention the story, but that is subjective.

let's compare some basic animation. I mean basic, animation, not some extended, just some basic loop. See the Difference ?:). What do you think, which one is has the better quality, also take longer to create ?:unsure:
I apologize if I hurted the F.B fandom, But You should have not brought it up in the first place, the two game is simply in a different level. Let's move on from this :)

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Seriously, even if she's, as now, out of the End of Episode summary, do DPC using that media on Patreon and Status Update kinda shows Quinn is moving into a Main Girl? Maybe DPC forecast a missing LI for Massive DIK and would add her to the pool later? She also got a Date Event in EP7 like other Main Girls.

View attachment 1316387
The way I see it, every LI has a counterpart.
There's a reason they're paired that way on the banner too.

DIK - Quinn/Sage
Neutral/CHICK - Josy/Maya
CHICK - Bella/Jill

Quinn was always a major character in the story and DPC's been giving her a lot of attention in the last two episodes.

I don't know whether or not she'll be elevated to a LI status but she'll definitely butt heads with Sage over the MC and potentially damage his relationship with other LIs. Namely Maya and Josy.
I don't think that Quinn will become a LI.

Just because She gets a Date event and a lot of attention, doesn't mean that she will become a LI. I previously Pointed out that RP [Relationship Point's] are going to effect the story in the future episodes.

With each LI we can have more than 30 RP but there are no RP given for Quinn. There is a reason why those RP are given and DPC said that the players will see their effect in the future.

BUT, that doesn't mean that you can't get a ending with her.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Maybe I'm reading into this a bit much but I don't think Sage is gonna be a DIK-exclusive LI even later on. I know she gets extra points if you're a DIK but most of those points happen during earlier chapters, and I suspect the reason for that is she likes that you act similar to how Chad would in the early game.

As your relationship progresses, though, Sage starts to appreciate the MC for being himself rather than because he reminds her a bit of Chad.

Edit: Though if DPC does decide she should be DIK-exclusive, I guess I'm doing another playthrough :LUL:

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Did magaclaawe went to home and cried about that someone disrespected Monica , or what ? :ROFLMAO:. ( JK ;))
Interesting stats, I give you that (y). But then there is the question of the quality. Not in only the render but also in animations, not to mention the story, but that is subjective.

let's compare some basic animation. I mean basic, animation, not some extended, just some basic loop. See the Difference ?:). What do you think, which one is has the better quality, also take longer to create ?:unsure:
I apologize if I hurted the F.B fandom, But You should have not brought it up in the first place, the two game is simply in a different level. Let's move on from this :)

HaHa. No mate no one went crying to anybody. I was just reading this thread and came across your discussion. As I said in my post I'm a fan of Badik as well. The point of my post wasn't to compare renders or animations. Some of Badik's animations are superior to FB no doubt. The renders however are on par with each other. The story is totally subjective though.I totally disagree that the games are on different levels.

I just came here to correct your massive error with the amount of content that Decent Monkey produces. I'm more than happy to move on.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
HaHa. No mate no one went crying to anybody. I was just reading this thread and came across your discussion. As I said in my post I'm a fan of Badik as well. The point of my post wasn't to compare renders or animations. Some of Badik's animations are superior to FB no doubt. The renders however are on par with each other. The story is totally subjective though.I totally disagree that the games are on different levels.

I just came here to correct your massive error with the amount of content that Decent Monkey produces. I'm more than happy to move on.
I'm not gonna lie, something is a little fishy to me about those numbers:unsure:, and I don't agree with the render qualities being the same , but, yeah I'm happy to move on. (y)

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Maybe I'm reading into this a bit much but I don't think Sage is gonna be a DIK-exclusive LI even later on. I know she gets extra points if you're a DIK but most of those points happen during earlier chapters, and I suspect the reason for that is she likes that you act similar to how Chad would in the early game.

As your relationship progresses, though, Sage starts to appreciate the MC for being himself rather than because he reminds her a bit of Chad.

Edit: Though if DPC does decide she should be DIK-exclusive, I guess I'm doing another playthrough :LUL:
Depends on your major choice actions. You can date Jill on massive dik behaviour but will lose few intimate scens. And as long don't ridicule the ones she knows like Tyballs(why?), you are fine.
And it's even better on sage path, you will miss rp points but won't miss any scenes with her on chick path.
She can mend to the mc behaviour, but it's the major decision that will bite you in the long run with sage, like prostitution and many more that can come in future.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, something is a little fishy to me about those numbers:unsure:, and I don't agree with the render qualities being the same , but, yeah I'm happy to move on. (y)
The numbers I used come straight off Decent Monkeys Patreon page. If we are trusting Dr Pinkcake's numbers then lets trust Decent Monkey's. Here are a few renders from some recent updates.
Screenshot (35).png Screenshot (36).png Screenshot (38).png Screenshot (39).png
Do these renders come across as greatly inferior to Badik renders?

Reactions: magaclaawe

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I don't thinks he enjoy seem his wife fucking another man, but he likes that now this is leverage against her. Jade says in the scene with mc that burke don't file a divorce because they don't have a prenup.
He does, there is a little smirk if you watch it, because of the upper hand you just mentioned. He is already fucking students younger than her, but it's bad for Burke but not mc.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I don't think that Quinn will become a LI.

Just because She gets a Date event and a lot of attention, doesn't mean that she will become a LI. I previously Pointed out that RP [Relationship Point's] are going to effect the story in the future episodes.

With each LI we can have more than 30 RP but there are no RP given for Quinn. There is a reason why those RP are given and DPC said that the players will see their effect in the future.

BUT, that doesn't mean that you can't get a ending with her.
Of course you can get an ending with her. MC will get arrested for using banned drugs and will be jailed and spoil rest of his life. So, he will end up doing drug business along with her.

Or....

By his good influence, she could change her character and become a good girl.Which would be awful and highly impossible.
So....

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Derek is gonna reject that straight!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why? You see Derek has a very peculiar taste in women! He likes to have sex with those girls who others will never with, and thus He blossoms their lives with his love.

and Don't you see How happy Wendy and the Lady is?

View attachment 1316375
View attachment 1316376
View attachment 1316383 View attachment 1316384

Let them Live peacefully...
I love my brother Derek. Mad respect (y)

Reactions: `Ray`

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Of course you can get an ending with her. MC will get arrested for using banned drugs and will be jailed and spoil rest of his life. So, he will end up doing drug business along with her.

Or....

By his good influence, she could change her character and become a good girl.Which would be awful and highly impossible.
So....
Fuck Quinn anyway, the way she has portrayed I despise her and even if she is redeemable(not likely) my main saves will stay away from her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The numbers I used come straight off Decent Monkeys Patreon page. If we are trusting Dr Pinkcake's numbers then lets trust Decent Monkey's. Here are a few renders from some recent updates.
View attachment 1316561 View attachment 1316562 View attachment 1316563 View attachment 1316564
you must to have the last word didn't you ? :ROFLMAO:.
I feel like DPC constantly improving visually , but Lest say they have different style and leave with that.;).

BeingADIK 2021-06-13 10-17-14-42.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-24 16-22-40-72.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-24 16-23-57-81.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-22 21-10-36-60.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-23 19-53-11-32.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-24 16-30-53-46.png
I realized I posted every main girl except Maya, so Here she is :cool:
God, Maya has a great ASS :love:it deserve to be Spanked:devilish:
BeingADIK 2021-07-24 16-40-28-81.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-24 16-41-04-53.png

Reactions: agn25

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1316561 View attachment 1316562 View attachment 1316563 View attachment 1316564
If you are going to discuss these stupid things, do it elsewhere because this is not a thread for that, then the mod comes and it will start deleting messages that are already off topic so don't waste your time defending another game in this thread

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Just imagine Jill getting douple penetrated by MC and Derek. This game really needs some good NTR. One of the big problems i have with this game. No ntr, no incest and no bestiality. If drpinkcake would add these 3 things this game would be perfect. To be honest i can survive without the ntr. Just incest and bestiality would be fine.

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Come on man. Don't hate her. After all she is the only supplier of HOT pussies at College:devilish:
As an antagonist she is doing a fine job. My problem with her is ruining college for Mona by further blackmailing and of that leaving college. Brainwashing Riona and Camila into prostitution and much more. Lily puts her character perfectly in a sentence which I can't remember, hope someone knows.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Just imagine Jill getting douple penetrated by MC and Derek. This game really needs some good NTR. One of the big problems i have with this game. No ntr, no incest and no bestiality. It drpinkcake would add these 3 things this game would be perfect. To be honest i can survive without the ntr. Just incest and bestiality would be fine.
Good bait:Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes