Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Self-described slutty college girls at a Halloween party? How could anyone NOT be obsessed with the idea!!! I don't know if DPC deliberately scheduled this to come out around Halloween, but it's cool that it will be coming out around then.
who comes here for slutty college girls?:LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ther you have it. Not the type of girls who smile often.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That hair is throwing me off, but they both look normal when smiling. Not sure what DPC did to Jill.

Separate note...check out this cross between Quinn and Bella. Quinn's face and Bella's body. :whistle:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
That hair is throwing me off, but they both look normal when smiling. Not sure what DPC did to Jill.

Separate note...check out this cross between Quinn and Bella. Quinn's face and Bella's body. :whistle:

Wow thats Quinn face? Look where i find myself a Quinn fan. It sounds me familiar, wich game is that?
So, what game is this?
Red Falls. Beautifull girls, but the dev should love teasing couse after three updates there are almost no sexual content with anyone

Reactions: LucasLeels

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wow thats Quinn face? Look where i find myself a Quinn fan. It sounds me familiar, wich game is that?
I think so. It looks like her when she wears the smoky eye makeup. Quinn is lighter complexion. This lady has Bella's skin tone and her...curves :sneaky:

Game is called Chasing Sunsets. I never played it. I just saw this lady and immediately thought of Quinn and some jubblies.

Reactions: Heycock

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I am not 100% sure but if i am not mistaken there is one scene in wich a wife (one of future MC girls) have sex with his husband or even a third guy. I guess thats what the NTR tag is about.
Ah nothing important I think.

Will you do me a favor? Because I asked in the thread but they don't answer.

Check if in the game folder if you have a file like the .exe but that ends in .sh

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I think so. It looks like her when she wears the smoky eye makeup. Quinn is lighter complexion. This lady has Bella's skin tone and her...curves :sneaky:

Game is called Chasing Sunsets. I never played it. I just saw this lady and immediately thought of Quinn and some jubblies.
Wow, i actually played that game and i have it in my folder. But didnt remember that girl, i am not sure she is already in the game and pretty sure she doesnt have a scene.

Will you do me a favor? Because I asked in the thread but they don't answer.

Check if in the game folder if you have a file like the .exe but that ends in .sh
In RedFalls? Yes there is.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Jill will be a firecracker in bed so the MC better be prepared to make her happy because she been waiting a long time;):p
Just Imagine that MC and Jill are having sex and it's foreplay time, you reach Jill's beautiful boobs
and you try to kiss them and...
And she just bursts!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think Jill is unedited because she was added late in production? The least DPC could have done is given her a new grin. Hair is nice, eyes are little alien, but still pleasing.
No you are wrong, Jill had a late reveal.
Her story was already planned since the beginning and her design as well. Many people had this doubt that Jill was added late, But DPC replied 3 times about this in his Patreon long time ago.

Unfortunately, We only have this Image in which DPC replies. I saw the other images on some shady website but later those images were removed :(

And IMHO, She looks Gorgeous. I won't share my collection to prove it ;)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

This week I worked very hard on animations. I managed to build a considerable queue that will take at least three weeks to render.

I have four lewd scenes left to pose for, and I know there are SFW animations I will pose on top of that as well. With all things considered, reaching at least 300 animations for this update is very likely at this point.

Considering that this project started with 51 animations for episode 1, it's crazy how far we have come thanks to your continued support. Episodes have continuously gotten bigger, with the drawback of increased development time that I know some of you are feeling.

But to be able to put everything I want in each update feels amazing. The increase in content is simply because I don't want to cut anything from the episodes. I want each episode to be packed with content for everyone, and frankly, it wouldn't make sense to release it in smaller updates.

I will add that I feel that most of you are patient and very supportive. And that is worth so much to me in this stressful business. Thank you so much for that!

There is still a huge amount of static renders and even writing left to do, but time to do this will be freed up now that I have this animation queue.

Next week I will shift focus to producing static renders. This is why I also spent time preparing close to 60 characters (clothes, make-up, accessories, etc.) for a free roam event I will start working on today.

This week, there was a poll for an extra 2D wallpaper, and the winner of it was Lily and Envy, who will be getting a joint 2D wallpaper (clothed and nude versions) in episode 8.

I hope you enjoyed this new kind of poll where girls were put into couples. It won't be the norm, but something I will do again in the future.

Have a nice weekend DIKs and HOTs

Dr PinkCake
So, apparently, all the animations will be ready in a month. Statiс renderers are the same. Thus, it will remain to collect everything and testing will begin. I think testing will begin in mid-September.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes