OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I don't get the hate towards the drawings, they're pretty cool. I mean, storywise it's weird that it's Jacob drawing lewd pictures of girls he barely know, but the art is nice
Taken separately and as standalone images, they're not bad. Some of them I would say are pretty hot.

However, these are supposed to be 2D representations of 3D characters whose physical features have allured every single one of us. Their looks are so highly regarded that in this thread they metaphorically have launched ships, started wars, and brought peace. And if you're going to create a set of sexy and non-comical caricatures of them, you better know what the fuck you're doing.

At their very foundation, the 2D renders have stripped away almost every aspect of what makes the girls unique. I would say that if you gave them all the same hair and complexion, then you would have a very difficult time telling most of them apart.

Plus, every one of them have thunder thighs. I like thunder thighs, but not on my beloved Nicole. And how do you justify giving the likes of Sarah, Lily, and Riona phat bodies?

Unlike some, I have enjoyed almost every single aspect of BaDIK that is considered "extra" beyond the actual storyline - the phone games, D&G, hidden renders, Rooster and Swyper. So, I appreciate that DPC added another facet to the game by trying something new. I just wish the 2Ds didn't insult my senses by fucking up my girls' unique and beautiful qualities.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Taken separately and as standalone images, they're not bad. Some of them I would say are pretty hot.

However, these are supposed to be 2D representations of 3D characters whose physical features have allured every single one of us. Their looks are so highly regarded that in this thread they metaphorically have launched ships, started wars, and brought peace. And if you're going to create a set of sexy and non-comical caricatures of them, you better know what the fuck you're doing.

At their very foundation, the 2D renders have stripped away almost every aspect of what makes the girls unique. I would say that if you gave them all the same hair and complexion, then you would have a very difficult time telling most of them apart.

Plus, every one of them have thunder thighs. I like thunder thighs, but not on my beloved Nicole. And how do you justify giving the likes of Sarah, Lily, and Riona phat bodies?

Unlike some, I have enjoyed almost every single aspect of BaDIK that is considered "extra" beyond the actual storyline - the phone games, D&G, hidden renders, Rooster and Swyper. So, I appreciate that DPC added another facet to the game by trying something new. I just wish the 2Ds didn't insult my senses by fucking up my girls' unique and beautiful qualities.
I agree 100%.

I enjoy everything this game has to offer, but as caricatures "Jacob's" art really misses the mark. Instead of accentuating or exaggerating the key features of each girl, they've mostly lost their defining features and converged into a single shape that obviously appeals to the artist but pretty much has fuck all else going for it.

Strike #1 for outsourcing.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

preach brother (y)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Its clear that didnt play update of treasure of nadia because 15-20 minutes is not even close. Each update is around 40 minutes of gameplay. Most of it is not even the mini games but sex and dialogue. If we could compare all the updates of ToN to one update of badik made in the time. Ton would dwarf badik.
You were also wrong about Fashion Business while i agree that animations are not great and sometimes even bad but the renders are amazing. Not to mention the its much bigger. While badik is 17337 render Fashion Business is 26 300 renders and that is only the first 2 episodes. Not to mention the 1225 animations.
Well, F.B Started in 2018, badik started a year later. I compared recent update. The latest F.B. update did not contain numbers but the one before did.
Here is F.B Ep.2.2 v0.18 : This update includes 1090 new pictures and 65 cool animations!

and here is Badik episode 7
v0.7.0
Added Episode 7 that includes
3722 renders
836 GUI elements
34 2D-art pieces
250 animations
22 songs
20 sound effects

The release window, for FB, is 3 month usually. and as I said, Sandbox game, focusing on one specific element. but even this you can see, 3 month for 1090 render, vs 5 for 3722 renders.

But if we really want to bitch , lets see, F.B first full season, aka the Full Episode 1. Has : 4300 pieces of art and 225 animation .

Badik, first full season, aka season 1 Has : 7831 render and 361 animation.

and DPC started this in 2019, Monkey started in 2018.
In 2018 DPC started and finished His First Full game Acting Lesson
5000 renders, 217 animations, 61 songs and 30 sound effects.

I respect your opinion but I don't Share. :). let's agree to disagree :LOL:.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
But yeah, I agree .(y) with the ones before me
It is interesting, becasue Derek looks "majestic ":LOL:
BeingADIK 2021-07-23 18-13-49-15.png
and the first version of the pictures was kind of good. Well, Josy at least:love:, but then later all of them end up with the same body type
BeingADIK 2021-07-23 18-14-13-40.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-23 18-15-32-99.png
Speaking of, who you draw now, Jacob, ? Josy, Sage ? :unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-07-23 18-13-09-63.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

DPC has done this on purpose to convince us that any external collaboration is harmful.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the first one that came out, Maya's, didn't look bad, the later ones have been really insignificant, if not for a matter of completism I really don't see why they should be of interest.

but maybe I don't fit the bill, even special renders leave me completely indifferent:confused:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
But yeah, I agree .(y) with the ones before me
It is interesting, becasue Derek looks "majestic ":LOL:
View attachment 1315087
and the first version of the pictures was kind of good. Well, Josy at least:love:, but then later all of them end up with the same body type
View attachment 1315088
View attachment 1315089
Speaking of, who you draw now, Jacob, ? Josy, Sage ? :unsure:
View attachment 1315090
Dude, you already answered yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Derek looks terrific :KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is not Derek, even if he had himself painted. Derek has brown eyes. This is the MC.
Derek's eyes change from blue to brown to blue and back again many times over the episodes. Most people say it is just the particular DAZ lighting that DPC uses, but regardless the eye colour difference is quite noticeable.

the later ones have been really insignificant, if not for a matter of completism I really don't see why they should be of interest.
yes, and as an often completionist myself I say I ignore all of the 2D art. If I happen to get one while playing, so be it, but if I miss a lot of them, I don't care at all. Chubby Josy art is :rolleyes:
Sorry Jacob, but now I see why the mansion raiders destroyed your artwork and supplies. :sneaky:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know everyone has their own tastes. I just don't understand how it's humanly possible to be indifferent to this:

View attachment 1315241

View attachment 1315242
beautiful, gorgeous, but there are also a lot of negligible ones... like the 10,000 wallpapers

but however I see images of that level among the fan art, if I have to look for the book put slightly askew in the half-light to unlock it, patience...

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I know everyone has their own tastes. I just don't understand how it's humanly possible to be indifferent to this:

View attachment 1315241

View attachment 1315242
beautiful, gorgeous, but there are also a lot of negligible ones... like the 10,000 wallpapers

but however I see images of that level among the fan art, if I have to look for the book put slightly askew in the half-light to unlock it, patience...
821377_NicoleNoir.png 14015950.540000001_851932_Envy_02_Dvargas.jpg
A goddess, she deserves her own game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You're aware being Chick doesn't mean you can't fuck anyone, right? It's mostly Peeking that gives you Dik points.
Yeah, that's true, you could have sex with others on a Maya/Josy run, and even on a Jill run as well. But to not sabotage yourself with Jill, it's best to only pursue her...at least that is what I tell myself when I reluctantly boot up my Jill save. There has to be some reward for punishing myself in such a way.

On a Jill only playthrough even virgin Jill gets more orgasm than MC. Have you noticed that? Aside from one wet dream, MC gets nothing (first dream turns into a gay nightmare...cucked). MC tries to jerk off to Josy in the shower once and fucking Neil cucks him there too. Meanwhile, Jill rubs one out on MC's leg while "asleep" and later jills off to a picture of MC. This 19-yr old MC must have determination and balls of steel. At college nearly a month and he gets one bizarre wet dream (in the clouds or getting dominated) and a couple of ruined orgasms...no sex.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
How did you get friendzoned as Chick!??!?o_O:eek:

You wanted to be a virgin at the wedding? You deserve Jill.:p:ROFLMAO:
I just wanted to not betray Maya and Josy by having a sexual relationship with either of them. Things are going OK with Jill at the moment but I guess shit is going to hit the fan. Anyway, I'll just shave my hair become a monk or something :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes