ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, that's true, you could have sex with others on a Maya/Josy run, and even on a Jill run as well. But to not sabotage yourself with Jill, it's best to only pursue her...at least that is what I tell myself when I reluctantly boot up my Jill save. There has to be some reward for punishing myself in such a way.

On a Jill only playthrough even virgin Jill gets more orgasm than MC. Have you noticed that? Aside from one wet dream, MC gets nothing (first dream turns into a gay nightmare...cucked). MC tries to jerk off to Josy in the shower once and fucking Neil cucks him there too. Meanwhile, Jill rubs one out on MC's leg while "asleep" and later jills off to a picture of MC. This 19-yr old MC must have determination and balls of steel. At college nearly a month and he gets one bizarre wet dream (in the clouds or getting dominated) and a couple of ruined orgasms...no sex.
Imagine if a Chick " virgin MC " who doesn't have sex with anyone, and times comes to be with Jill, and He instantly cum the moment he put his dick in Jill's pussy :LOL: , What am I saying? he will cum, the moment Jill's fingers touch his dick:LOL:
Ruining her " First time ", becasue he doesnt have "endurace". :ROFLMAO:.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Imagine if a Chick " virgin MC " who doesn't have sex with anyone, and times comes to be with Jill, and He instantly cum the moment he put his dick in Jill's pussy :LOL: , What am I saying? he will cum, the moment Jill's fingers touch his dick:LOL:
That would be the ultimate kick in the balls from DPC to faithful Jill players. :mad:
And he is just cruel enough to do it to us :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just wanted to not betray Maya and Josy by having a sexual relationship with either of them. Things are going OK with Jill at the moment but I guess shit is going to hit the fan. Anyway, I'll just shave my hair become a monk or something :ROFLMAO:
this road inevitably leads to Jill(y)

Good luck, hang in there and have faith.:(
They deserve it, both Jill and the faithful player.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
He will be depended on somebody else's work. there is more Risk than reward for him.
That's not really how it works, if you're hiring someone to work for your company you usually make sure that person is capable of doing the work you intend them to do, or you have the resources to teach them how to. DPC especially, perfectionist as he is, I doubt he would hire some incompetent fool.

He probably just does not work well with others and doesn't want to share the money (this is only speculation).

P.S - I'm not complaining, I just don't like narratives that imply that teamwork somehow would be bad. It depends on many factors, most of which we have no knowledge about.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Leap of Faith: I'm struggling with this one. The episodes come months apart and it feels like fuck all happens in them, I can't even bring myself to bother with the latest episode so I'm probably not qualified to comment here.
It was great if you went with dating the pop star. Definitely should try it if that's your route. MC goes toe to toe with her manager(who is a control freak douchenozzle) and just puts him in his place. It was fucking great.

Reactions: shazba

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Out of all classical music in the world, she had to play . Kill me already.:cry:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
DPC went the extra mile making his own customised asset for Josy, Maya, Sage & Bella. So why Jill asset/model is pure unedited store bought? Just asking :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Its clear that didnt play update of treasure of nadia because 15-20 minutes is not even close. Each update is around 40 minutes of gameplay. Most of it is not even the mini games but sex and dialogue. If we could compare all the updates of ToN to one update of badik made in the time. Ton would dwarf badik.
You were also wrong about Fashion Business while i agree that animations are not great and sometimes even bad but the renders are amazing. Not to mention the its much bigger. While badik is 17337 render Fashion Business is 26 300 renders and that is only the first 2 episodes. Not to mention the 1225 animations.
Each update for ToN is around 40mins because like 95% of the update is a FETCH QUEST where you run from point A to B to C to progress the game. That fetch quest aspect gives the false impression the update is "long" when it isn't.

As for your take on Fashion Business, you conveniently overlooked or purposely left out that Fashion Business has been in development over a year longer than BaDIK. Episode 1 was insanely large for a first release but it was in development for a pretty long time before that first release.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I need more Jill's silly face :love:
View attachment 1315331
The funny thing here is that this picture actually looks like a cute chick pulling a funny face, as opposed to when she smiles, she looks like an old granny dressed up as a schoolgirl! :eek:

Although, using DPC’s logic (i.e. the 2/5 performance), the more sex he has before Jill the sooner he cums, so Jill will probably be red raw by the time the celibate mc nuts through those cobwebs!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
DPC went the extra mile making his own customised asset for Josy, Maya, Sage & Bella. So why Jill asset/model is pure unedited store bought? Just asking :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I know I've seen Sage (definitely) and Josy faces in other games so I don't think DPC did that much with those ladies. Not sure about Bela. Maya seems newish. Quinn is absolutely unaltered aside from the hair. I see her model in a lot of F95 games. I think Jill is unedited because she was added late in production? The least DPC could have done is given her a new grin. Hair is nice, eyes are little alien, but still pleasing. Facial musculature really goes off the deep end when she smiles. Teeth are weird mini chiclets. It's ok though, I plan to doggystyle as much as DPC will allow with her because dat ass is righteous. Jill is one lady you don't want to risk face to face missionary with when balls deep. If she has an animal sex grimace, you're in trouble.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I know I've seen Sage (definitely) and Josy faces in other games so I don't think DPC did that much with those ladies. Not sure about Bela. Maya seems newish. Quinn is absolutely unaltered aside from the hair. I see her model in a lot of F95 games. I think Jill is unedited because she was added late in production? The least DPC could have done is given her a new grin. Hair is nice, eyes are little alien, but still pleasing. Facial musculature really goes off the deep end when she smiles. Teeth are weird mini chiclets. It's ok though, I plan to doggystyle as much as DPC will allow with her because dat ass is righteous. Jill is one lady you don't want to risk face to face missionary with when balls deep. If she has an animal sex grimace, you're in trouble.
I think Jill's model is one of the most used in these games, I think that's why DPC made her a virgin because she has already received miles of cocks :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes