BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
For me, Preps are just like DIKs, they get money from their parents and alumnus, they have their parents helping with flow of alcohol. I honestly don't get that legacy part.
From my limited understanding of fraternities and what Sage said, the normal process is that:
1.) Students join fraternity during college
2.) Students who join that fraternity develop a sort of clan/pack mentality where they think of the frat as a second family
3.) Those former students, now alumni, donate to the fraternity for the benefit of future members, so they can have the same experience/togetherness the old members had
4.) To supplement donations, current members of the fraternity also perform activities that help them raise funds. Sage mentioned the HOTs do social work, the Jocks probably get money from the gym in addition to their own locker room since they're probably good advertisement for the gym. The MC outright says the gym probably sponsors them.

DIKs are different because they literally just started a few years ago and all of it was paid for by just Rusty's dad. Prior to the alphas thrashing the place and the MC rallying the DIKs together, all the DIKs do is party without actually working for any of it. Of course, the preps don't really do work, either, because I presume their donations are huge considering the background of their members. But yeah, the money is from old members generally, whereas the DIKs don't have old members. You're right that they're technically both being paid for by parents, but the DIKs are a little different because they're basically ignoring the way things are usually done. This is especially true for Tommy, who's basically mooching off Rusty for most of the ride.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Show me one part where it shows Riona deals with buddy.
I said she knows who Buddy is and she knew Vinny which means that unlike Camila, Sarah & Melanie she sees the bigger picture.

Riona isn't a dealer, she buys from Quinn, you can look at preps party scene, convos with tommy and the scenes at the hots garden.
A.PNG B.PNG C.PNG E.PNG I.PNG p.PNG

Our profits, we're short, our obligations, What WE need to sell...

Strange choice of words for a passive buyer who doesn't have any obligations or take any personal profit in the whole things. Don't you think ? Quinn is the main figure of the operation because she's the leader and she knows Buddy personnaly but Riona is portrayed as her assistant since the beginning. Sarah & Melanie are buyers but they don't know shit and never seem bother or concerned. Why does Quinn only speak with Riona about everything ? Why Is Riona constantly worried about the money (even more than Quinn). Why does Riona count the money with Quinn :

D.PNG

Why did she suggest to earn more money from the MC ?

J.PNG K.PNG L.PNG

Why didn't she keep the money the MC gave her just for herself ?

M.PNG N.PNG O.PNG

Why does she care so much about the money collected ? Why is she so much involved ? Just because she needs to smoke ? Sarah & Melanie just bought stuff, Riona on the other hand played an active role, advised and confronted Quinn many times. Why is that ? Just because she needs to smoke ? She took profit from it otherwise she wouldn't be so scared. They're on the same boat. You're so focused by Quinn's harsh words that you don't seem to notice that Quinn admit that she can't do any better herself than pimping and dealing as well. That's all we have.
dss.PNG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That was their style of party and happened after the hell week ended.
I wanted to convey that professors can come if they are invited. But students won't because alcohol is prohibited in campus.
Let me put it this way:
Rusty is close to Cathy but he won't invite her to the parties because of alcohol and all competition they hold.
Bella would only come if Jill or MC invites

Hope that clears it and that's why professors won't be invited not because they don't want to come.

Did anyone realize, preps had tons of alcohol in open and Jade, Burke didn't have any issue with it:unsure:
but beyond the question of invitation (Rusty could invite Cathe, MC could invite Jade and Bella), it is a question of opportunity.

what's a professor doing at a student party? supervising? because having too much fun would be inappropriate anyway (and completely out of character in some cases)

it could be that the halloween party is presented as a kind of event for the whole college and this would explain a visit from the professors (basically to check that everything is ok and not too much)

but given the context of the game I wouldn't be surprised by an "uninhibited" participation (Cathe passing by to greet the students, Jade fleeing the party after a fight with Burke, Bella because she's crazy...)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wonder why they even have all this alcohol if you can't even get a drink at the party without stealing a bottle from the bar
That's true. I also wonder if all of the fraternity/sorority houses are located on campus or just off the property line. Do they have to abide by the B&R no alcohol rules if they are off campus and owned by the fraternity and not the school? I think Rusty's dad may have the deed to the DIK house. If he or the DIKs own it (unlike a dorm hall), then maybe they don't have to worry about alcohol regulations. Not sure how those college laws work. :unsure: If B&R had authority over the DIK house, then you would think a school representative would pop in on occasion to make sure everything is legal. It would be quite difficult to hide the alcohol bar. And now they have another one upstairs in Derek's room. :giggle:

I'd like to see DPC release to patreons ( :sneaky: ) a map of B&R campus and the surrounding areas (like Jade's place, Bella's place, Jill's mansion, the lake where that vixen tried to finger MC's dick, etc). I don't mean putting a sandbox style map in game, just a fun, extra .pdf for patreons so we can get a visual representation of where DPC imagines everything is supposed to be. Might not appeal to the majority, but I'm kind of a map guy.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I said she knows who Buddy is and she knew Vinny which means that unlike Camila, Sarah & Melanie she sees the bigger picture.

View attachment 1319752 View attachment 1319753 View attachment 1319762 View attachment 1319757 View attachment 1319761 View attachment 1319759

Our profits, we're short, our obligations, What WE need to sell...

Strange choice of words for a passive buyer who doesn't have any obligations or take any personal profit in the whole things. Don't you think ? Quinn is the main figure of the operation because she's the leader and she knows Buddy personnaly but Riona is portrayed as her assistant since the beginning. Sarah & Melanie are buyers but they don't know shit and never seem bother or concerned. Why does Quinn only speak with Riona about everything ? Why Is Riona constantly worried about the money (even more than Quinn). Why does Riona count the money with Quinn :

View attachment 1319767

Why did she suggest to earn more money from the MC ?

View attachment 1319775 View attachment 1319776 View attachment 1319777

Why didn't she keep the money the MC gave her just for herself ?

View attachment 1319771 View attachment 1319772 View attachment 1319773

Why does she care so much about the money collected ? Why is she so much involved ? Just because she needs to smoke ? Sarah & Melanie just bought stuff, Riona on the other hand played an active role, advised and confronted Quinn many times. Why is that ? Just because she needs to smoke ? She took profit from it otherwise she wouldn't be so scared. They're on the same boat. You're so focused by Quinn's harsh words that you don't seem to notice that Quinn admit that she can't do any better herself than pimping and dealing as well. That's all we have.
View attachment 1319791
Smh how dare you destroy me with facts and logic when I'm vainly hoping for a Rio romance route? :LUL:

I do remember one other line Quinn says when Rio tells her she thinks she's being stalked, which goes along the lines of "Relax. Nobody knows who you are. Why would they target you?"

But that could easily be Quinn making stuff up so Riona doesn't panic.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
That's true. I also wonder if all of the fraternity/sorority houses are located on campus or just off the property line.
As Maya guides MC on his first day, I Believe that all the Fraternities and the Sorority Houses are located on Campus grounds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She says that they have the houses on the Campus.

As for the school representative thing, Maybe it's done after every 2 or 3 months :unsure: Like who would go and check the whole campus every month? or maybe they don't care? I myself am not sure about it.

I like the idea of Map but I don't think DPC would it because it might give some spoilers.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I'd like to see DPC release to patreons ( :sneaky: ) a map of B&R campus and the surrounding areas (like Jade's place, Bella's place, Jill's mansion, the lake where that vixen tried to finger MC's dick, etc). I don't mean putting a sandbox style map in game, just a fun, extra .pdf for patreons so we can get a visual representation of where DPC imagines everything is supposed to be. Might not appeal to the majority, but I'm kind of a map guy.
Yeah, detailed map gonna be awesome.
Or maybe not so detailed but pretty so you can print it and hang on the wall.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
As Maya guides MC on his first day, I Believe that all the Fraternities and the Sorority Houses are located on Campus grounds.
She says that they have the houses on the Campus.

As for the school representative thing, Maybe it's done after every 2 or 3 months :unsure: Like who would go and check the whole campus every month? or maybe they don't care? I myself am not sure about it.

I like the idea of Map but I don't think DPC would it because it might give some spoilers.
That makes sense. I wish he would though. If he can waste a few € on some chubby 2D art, then give us something interesting like a map. Speaking of the 2D art. You know what he should do? Since all of our lovely ladies were turned into fatties, he should add Minnie and Wendy as hotties with da slim bodies. :oops:

Yeah, detailed map gonna be awesome.
Or maybe not so detailed but pretty so you can print it and hang on the wall.
Yes, exactly. I think he could come up with something where he isn't spoiling a great deal. I really think it would help with the immersiveness of the game world.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't think that's possible or at least likely to happen mainly because the Halloween party will most likely be a canon event for all players while a Bella date would obviously be exclusive to those on her route. I don't know if that's ever happened before in this game.
DPC:
Yes, yes... Keep thinking that

Reactions: 23skam32

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
This image of Dawe groping Riona always pisses me right off. Hands off you jackass!
Also, I miss season 1 happy Maya. I always liked that personal tour she gave.
At least we know he's probably one of the people she's talking about when she says sometimes the dicks are too small they barely go through the glory hole.

Gfsk f

Jul 25, 2020
Why does having sex with Lily make the sex with sage worse? I mean whats the logic there? if you just had sex you cum quicker? shouldn't it be the opposite?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes