Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I said she knows who Buddy is and she knew Vinny which means that unlike Camila, Sarah & Melanie she sees the bigger picture.

View attachment 1319752 View attachment 1319753 View attachment 1319762 View attachment 1319757 View attachment 1319761 View attachment 1319759

Our profits, we're short, our obligations, What WE need to sell...

Strange choice of words for a passive buyer who doesn't have any obligations or take any personal profit in the whole things. Don't you think ? Quinn is the main figure of the operation because she's the leader and she knows Buddy personnaly but Riona is portrayed as her assistant since the beginning. Sarah & Melanie are buyers but they don't know shit and never seem bother or concerned. Why does Quinn only speak with Riona about everything ? Why Is Riona constantly worried about the money (even more than Quinn). Why does Riona count the money with Quinn :

View attachment 1319767

Why did she suggest to earn more money from the MC ?

View attachment 1319775 View attachment 1319776 View attachment 1319777

Why didn't she keep the money the MC gave her just for herself ?

View attachment 1319771 View attachment 1319772 View attachment 1319773

Why does she care so much about the money collected ? Why is she so much involved ? Just because she needs to smoke ? Sarah & Melanie just bought stuff, Riona on the other hand played an active role, advised and confronted Quinn many times. Why is that ? Just because she needs to smoke ? She took profit from it otherwise she wouldn't be so scared. They're on the same boat. You're so focused by Quinn's harsh words that you don't seem to notice that Quinn admit that she can't do any better herself than pimping and dealing as well. That's all we have.
View attachment 1319791
Quinn keeps multiple business Drugs, Pimp and the tuition (it's speculation, but I think she gets some profit from Burke).
The money she is counting off could be from prostitution cause the scene is before the drugs and in dialogue Riona says he is buying girls implying the same and later gave threesome to mc. Quinn is pimp, it's obvious she takes cut from the ring cause mc calls Quinn not sarah or mel.
Riona helped to set up Sarah and Mel last year. Quinn and Riona maybe share the prostitution money together.
I don't have game on my pc now but I think at tommy and quinn fight quinn says that they were short because riona is smoking more than usual. At Cathy cluck leak, Quinn disappeared to get drugs for tommy and Riona follows her to roof totake cocaine.
Quinn and Riona meeting at the hots garden after she got caught by a junkie. Riona said she was worried that they saw her with Quinn and relating her with Quinn. Quinn says, you don't need to worry, it's all on me I deal with the drug clients,they didn't see you and worried for nothing.
And also at multiple occasions, we have seen Quinn dealing with clients but Riona not once. :
Jocks deals with Quinn
Quinn approached Rich and Tybbie at Preps
Tommy buys from Quinn and Riona as well
Sarah and Mel don't need to care cause they already are in profit and here the obligations that aren't discussed ever in the game.
Riona might assist her in prostitution, but the drugs deal are totally on Quinn cause its her family business.
She could be a dealer, I am not denying but so far nothing has clearly said of her selling drugs to anyone.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Quinn keeps multiple business Drugs, Pimp and the tuition (it's speculation, but I think she gets some profit from Burke).
The money she is counting off could be from prostitution cause the scene is before the drugs and in dialogue Riona says he is buying girls implying the same and later gave threesome to mc. Quinn is pimp, it's obvious she takes cut from the ring cause mc calls Quinn not sarah or mel.
Riona helped to set up Sarah and Mel last year. Quinn and Riona maybe share the prostitution money together.
I don't have game on my pc now but I think at tommy and quinn fight quinn says that they were short because riona is smoking more than usual. At Cathy cluck leak, Quinn disappeared to get drugs for tommy and Riona follows her to roof totake cocaine.
Quinn and Riona meeting at the hots garden after she got caught by a junkie. Riona said she was worried that they saw her with Quinn and relating her with Quinn. Quinn says, you don't need to worry, it's all on me I deal with the drug clients,they didn't see you and worried for nothing.
And also at multiple occasions, we have seen Quinn dealing with clients but Riona not once. :
Jocks deals with Quinn
Quinn approached Rich and Tybbie at Preps
Tommy buys from Quinn and Riona as well
Sarah and Mel don't need to care cause they already are in profit and here the obligations that aren't discussed ever in the game.
Riona might assist her in prostitution, but the drugs deal are totally on Quinn cause its her family business.
She could be a dealer, I am not denying but so far nothing has clearly said of her selling drugs to anyone.
First of, I too thought Quinn is a Pimp, Prostitute and a Drug dealer, and that still might be the case, but wasnt there a scene where Quinn and Riona discuss something and then say the line "Sarah and Mel pay for themselves" ?

Because if I remember correctly, then we are not in pimp territory anymore. For them to "pay for themselves" - Quinn or Quinn and Riona have to front money for them, since there has to have been a situation where they didnt pay for themselves, and made a net loss for Quinn or Quinn and Riona. What are they paying tho ? The tuition or their drug usage ? Ive never seen Camilia mention or use drugs ( she drinks like a pirate tho ) , so it has to be tuition, right ?

And if that money is tuition money, then a) it's not pimping anymore and b) the drug dealing is seperate and thats how Quinn and Riona afford their drug usage and whatever they need the money for, thats so important in their away-from-school life ? When Quinn sat on MC's couch and looked totally broken for the first time, if that money was just for her drug usage - I mean yea she wouldve been pissed, but broken ? Could Quinn maybe have to pay for a rehabilitation center for her mom or send her dad some money to prison ? Do we have any clue why Riona would need so much money ? Sooo many Questions ...

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Not sarcasm, prediction.

It's why Bella puts on a big girl attitude and says the MC can't handle her.

This dude got with Jade and Stripper threesome, he can handle Bella.
:unsure: I'm not sure. I think the locked room is a secret BDSM room for Bella, and Bella turn out to be a Dominatrix
like Jill - :eek: - in Tomcats . The librarian who was secretly a Dominatrix.

And the Reason Why MC must have to have Chick affinity, is simply , because Bella gonna dominate him, She gonna do the Fucking and not the MC, Dik MC would Not let this to happen to him.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
:sick: Bro don't put that image in my brain :LOL:
I don't want to think about Dawe molesting my sweet Riona.
I know. I just made myself sick after typing it. :LUL:
Fuck Dawe !!!! That micro penis, dumbass, juice head cunt couldn't even get it up for his girlfriend !
he couldn't handle Riona :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He wouldn't pay for sex, he has a watermelon
ps: Tybalt is gay, so another reason he won't pay for sex & won't touch Riona
Fuck Tybalt !!! That water melon fucking, pussy ass bitch is against lesbian sex and he got his ass handle by Sally he wouldn't go near Riona !! :ROFLMAO:
I was replaying the game for quite sometime now and I found something interesting.
I really think there is more similarities between Jade and Madame. There are a few points to prove it:
1)Both almost same shoes.
2)Both like roleplaying as Mommy
3)They both are the only ones who used oil for sex till now.
There must be more but I really don't to visit Madame more than once.
He wandered along Dalli's paths.:ROFLMAO:
And fuck Madame! (maybe in the next episode Kellermann ;))
Let me guess dalli_x another evil twin theory ??? :unsure:
Also I really don't get why we get the option to call her mommy ? There is only one true mommy in this game ;) (Unless Lynette comes back in zombie form...)
5hosdz.jpg

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
:unsure: I'm not sure. I think the locked room is a secret BDSM room for Bella, and Bella turn out to be a Dominatrix

And the Reason Why MC must have to have Chick affinity, is simply , because Bella gonna dominate him, She gonna do the Fucking and not the MC, Dik MC would let this to happen to him.:ROFLMAO:
As long as she dominates the MC with her ass and tities and not a dildo, I'm good :ROFLMAO:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
First of, I too thought Quinn is a Pimp, Prostitute and a Drug dealer, and that still might be the case, but wasnt there a scene where Quinn and Riona discuss something and then say the line "Sarah and Mel pay for themselves" ?

Because if I remember correctly, then we are not in pimp territory anymore. For them to "pay for themselves" - Quinn or Quinn and Riona have to front money for them, since there has to have been a situation where they didnt pay for themselves, and made a net loss for Quinn or Quinn and Riona. What are they paying tho ? The tuition or their drug usage ? Ive never seen Camilia mention or use drugs ( she drinks like a pirate tho ) , so it has to be tuition, right ?

And if that money is tuition money, then a) it's not pimping anymore and b) the drug dealing is seperate and thats how Quinn and Riona afford their drug usage and whatever they need the money for, thats so important in their away-from-school life ? When Quinn sat on MC's couch and looked totally broken for the first time, if that money was just for her drug usage - I mean yea she wouldve been pissed, but broken ? Could Quinn maybe have to pay for a rehabilitation center for her mom or send her dad some money to prison ? Do we have any clue why Riona would need so much money ? Sooo many Questions ...
From what I gather (I may be wrong), the "tuition" is the money from Quinn's drug dealing and her pimp restaurant. People like Maya and Josy think the free tuition is paid by the sorority from legit fundraisers, but it is actually dirty money. Burke is obviously a customer of the restaurant. But it looks like he is embezzling school funds and hiding it as tuition to pay for personal services. Sarah and Mel "paying for themselves" probably means they do personal repeat services to a client like Burke or a rich client, to earn that "tuition."

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

And the Reason Why MC must have to have Chick affinity, is simply , because Bella gonna dominate him, She gonna do the Fucking and not the MC, Dik MC would let this to happen to him.:ROFLMAO:
If Bella turns into a femdom girl.

I will laugh myself silly at her fans freaking out.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
From what I gather (I may be wrong), the "tuition" is the money from Quinn's drug dealing and her pimp restaurant. People like Maya and Josy think the free tuition is paid by the sorority from legit fundraisers, but it is actually dirty money. Burke is obviously a customer of the restaurant. But it looks like he is embezzling school funds and hiding it as tuition to pay for personal services. Sarah and Mel "paying for themselves" probably means they do personal repeat services to a client like Burke or a rich client, to earn that "tuition."
Wasnt Burke filthy rich to begin with ? Investment banker ? Didnt Jade say something along the line "My husband just finished another deal ... as if we would need more money" ? I think he is just using his money to fuck young college girls. But i doubt he needs to embezzle anything.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hope there will be Harem ending. If we do all the right choices with all the right girls.
I will says this in 3 words DPC hate's harem

The only "harem" in this game is Maya and Josy's and we don't even know if there is going to be an end to that route.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Wasnt Burke filthy rich to begin with ? Investment banker ? Didnt Jade say something along the line "My husband just finished another deal ... as if we would need more money" ? I think he is just using his money to fuck young college girls. But i doubt he needs to embezzle anything.
Just because you're rich doesn't mean embezzlement is not a possibility. Rich people steal all the time. Also using school funds means you're not using your own money. Which means no suspicious activity linked to any of your own accounts.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I will says this in 3 words DPC hate's harem

The only "harem" in this game is Maya and Josy's and we don't even know if there is going to be an end to that route.
there is clearly a harem setup with Bella, Jill and maybe Sage. Not to mention Maya and Josy. Also we dont know if dpc hates harem.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
OMFG, OMFG. I just Figured out, How DPC gonna pull the ultimate "Blue-ball", "fuck you, etc etc " , Jerk moment with us, when its comes to Jill and MC .And He is so gonna do it :ROFLMAO: :devilish:.

It's gonna happen in the next episode, Jill will be in our Halloween party, and this will be the moment when we will have a chance with her. She and MC sneak out from the party, and lock themself in MC's room. Everything is Perfect, I assume Jill will be extremely sexy in her costume - Whatever it will be - . Kissing, boobs and ass groping, may be even some Ass Slapping . Then Jill grabs MC's dick, starting to Jerk him off, She even goes on her knee and Suck him off. And Holy Shit , we gonna be Surprised by her Skill, I'm sure of it, gonna be a mind blowing Blowjob, - Remember Maya in episode 5 ? , for someone who never did that before, it was fantastic.(y) - All in all we gonna feel like we Hit the Fucking JACKPOT (y) . Then, MC' guiding Jill toward the bed, while simultaneously taking her clothes off, and once they are in bed, ready for what they have been waited for so long. Jill sudenly ask the qestion that no one is preapared for, - but we should have not been surprised, since she is Virgin it is logical -:ROFLMAO: - " Do you Have Condom ? " :eek:. Time is freeze as MC start to feel the depression. He quickly, put on his clothes, tells Jill to wait a minute, stay here just a moment. He leaves his room, and we enter to the " Free Roaming " phase, with the mission of "Searching for Condom" . During this, the Following events contain, multiple Fucking with other Girls, and the usual stuff. We end up in Rusty's room, searching in the safe for Condom. This will be the end of the " Free Roaming ", form this point the Main Story will take over the events , and eventually we will never get back to Jill. End of the Episode with some type of Cliffhanger.

so Yeah, this is something I can See DPC will pull on us :ROFLMAO:
My version goes like this:
" Do you Have Condom ? " :eek: Time is freeze as MC start to feel the depression. He quickly remembers that his father put a condom in his trousers' back pocket.
If the MC didn't get laid with any other girls in the previous episodes > MC starts to put on the condom but the depression takes over his body. MC's dick becomes flaccid because of not getting laid for the entire 7 episode!! (MC's dick forgot how to function). MC shaves his hair and becomes a monk and lives in the mountains.
If the MC got laid with at least one girl in the previous episodes > MC starts to put on the condom. Meteor hits the Earth. End of story.

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Just finished playing sage route and call it a day. I was planning to play through Josy's route too, but it's too long for me.
Just Jill's and Sage's route are enough.

Btw is there any news for the next version?

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
there is clearly a harem setup with Bella, Jill and maybe Sage. Not to mention Maya and Josy. Also we dont know if dpc hates harem.
I'm starting to think you don't know what kind of game Badik is. :ROFLMAO:. or you just Trolling to get a reaction, I won't be surprised by that either:ROFLMAO:.
But just for the record this game is not made for Incels, incest and harem lovers. I hope I did not hurt anyone feelings :cautious:

as for Josy and Maya, or Bella and Jill, they fall more to the Love Triangle category , and not the Harem category;).

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Just because you're rich doesn't mean embezzlement is not a possibility. Rich people steal all the time. Also using school funds means you're not using your own money. Which means no suspicious activity linked to any of your own accounts.
Of course rich people can steal too, but the weak link is a girl talking and when one talkes, all talk. I seriously doubt that it would make any difference from where you transfer the money, and if he is as loaded as Jade made it out to be, then he can probably make his own money as anonymous as he needs it to be.

I mean given how Tybalt throws 10.000's $ around like its nothing, he has to be RE-AL-LY loaded or Im missing something.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I know you’re trolling but what the heck I'll take the bait. :rolleyes:
Have you even played Acting lesson ??? It's not DPC's style !
Like ArchedCroissant said, we can still hope for a throuple aka a small harem and that's it ! The MC is a college student not the sultan of Brunei !
Now you can always play WMW or jerk off to this render, Because it's not going to happen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rocopc

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
My version goes like this:
" Do you Have Condom ? " :eek:Time is freeze as MC start to feel the depression. He quickly remembers that his father put a condom in his trousers' back pocket.
If the MC didn't get laid with any other girls in the previous episodes > MC starts to put on the condom but the depression takes over his body. MC's dick becomes flaccid because of not getting laid for the entire 7 episode!! (MC's dick forgot how to function). MC shaves his hair and becomes a monk and lives in the mountains.
If the MC got laid with at least one girl in the previous episodes > MC starts to put on the condom. Meteor hits the Earth. End of story.
jacob.jpg

Reactions: Chutoro
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes