ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Tali 172cm :KEK:
BeingADIK 2021-07-30 00-39-27-22.png

Okay, I don't wanna make an another post, so .... I just did a joke, I gave every character an
Absinthe & Cola mix, just to see their Reaction :ROFLMAO: .

They are not as funny as Becky, but Josy's reaction is literally Cute:love: I might use it as an avatar later
BeingADIK 2021-07-30 00-28-52-71.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-30 00-29-41-85.png
the rest, Rio, Camy, Sage under spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1325219

Okay, I don't wanna make an another post, so .... I just did a joke, I gave every character an Absinthe & Cola mix, just to see their Reaction :ROFLMAO: .

They are not as funny as Becky, but Josy's reaction is literally Cute:love: I might use it as an avatar later
View attachment 1325222
View attachment 1325223
the rest, Rio, Camy, Sage under spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chip always when there is a conversation about Josy
IMG_20210729_190855.jpg

MrCamox

Nov 14, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for Maya and Josy solo routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in episode 4 and then "Have Feeling For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
Hello can u help me i cant unlock the gallery idk why
i have replaced the persistent file to no succes :(

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
So I just got into this game, quick question. If you decide to stay out of Josy and Maya's relationship has there been any mention or hints if there's any intent in the future for the MC to still pursue one of them?

I feel like as cliche as the plot type is it would fit to have the MC who can still have feelings for one of them to "give up his hapiness for hers" type but still get his "good" ending in the end.

Granted the whole emotional affair drama has already been done at the start so it's not as big on what I want for the game. But I kinda want to decide on a personal canon playthrough at some point and I kinda want my guy to end up with Maya.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So I just got into this game, quick question. If you decide to stay out of Josy and Maya's relationship has there been any mention or hints if there's any intent in the future for the MC to still pursue one of them?

I feel like as cliche as the plot type is it would fit to have the MC who can still have feelings for one of them to "give up his hapiness for hers" type but still get his "good" ending in the end.

Granted the whole emotional affair drama has already been done at the start so it's not as big on what I want for the game. But I kinda want to decide on a personal canon playthrough at some point and I kinda want my guy to end up with Maya.
Until now it is not known, maybe later when the story advances more

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so what's better chick or dik ? i tried going full chick to have Bella and Jill route but i felt like i missed a lot of fucking

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so what's better chick or dik ? i tried going full chick to have Bella and Jill route but i felt like i missed a lot of fucking
Personal preference (y) . IMO, it is not really worth it for going Full or All in on either scale.
Once the game is finished, there will be " Meta " playthrough for each path and girl. Until then , chase all the pussy you want, follow your heart, save often, and enjoy the ride.
But considering that it's seem like every Main girl is Chick oriented, and every Side girl is Dik - oriented. Depend on the girls who you like more, maybe.

Last edited:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Personal preference (y) . IMO, it is not really worth it for going Full or All in on either scale.
Once the game is finished, there will be " Meta " playthrough for each path and girl. Until then , chase all the pussy you want, follow your heart, save often, and enjoy the ride.
Totally worth going all-in on one side. Just do a second playthrough going all-in on the other side at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

I actually have 3 playthroughs. 1, main playthrough making personal choices no walkthrough. 2, Pure DIK playthrough. 3, Pure CHICK playthrough. It's a win-win-win. lol

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

My guess is you will eventually be able to spark up a relationship with one or the other as the game definitely takes note at one point which one you have a preference for. Sadly that does mean breaking up the lovely couple.

So far, if you play "Chick", you'll be able to have all the scenes with all the main LIs up to and including the latest episode.

If you play "DIK" you'll lose M&J and won't see all the scenes with Jill and Bella, but you get more scenes with other girls (most significantly Quinn).

There is a balancing act you can play where you can try to get the best of both worlds (not necessarily "Neutral" but more making the right choices at the right time to have your affinity sway one way or the other depending on which scenes are coming up). I wouldn't recommend that as it detracts from the immersion.

My advice, just play the game multiple times, with multiple personality hats on.

The same goes for choosing to stay with Bella, Sage or Derek, each has its own experiences. If you stay with Derek you get to bond a little more with him as well as hit the Pink Rose again. If you stay with Bella you get more scenes with Bella. If you stay with Sage you get more scenes with the HOTs.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Totally worth going all-in on one side. Just do a second playthrough going all-in on the other side at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

I actually have 3 playthroughs. 1, main playthrough making personal choices no walkthrough. 2, Pure DIK playthrough. 3, Pure CHICK playthrough. It's a win-win-win. lol
like I said, IMO. :ROFLMAO:
To me it's not appealing the blunt Black and White, Good vs Bad Boy, personality. I did not like this, in Kotor, or mass effect, or Jade Empire. This type of morality system alway takes away the enjoyment, it feels fake, , static. I rather replay the whole game and makes minor adjustment.

jeffryan

Jun 14, 2021
To me it's not appealing the blunt Black and White, Good vs Bad Boy, personality. I did not like this, in Kotor, or mass effect, or Jade Empire. This type of morality system alway takes away the enjoyment, it feels fake, , static. I rather replay the whole game and makes minor adjustment.
I dunno, you're right to an extent, but we do tend to have tendencies. I mean I'm playing through RL mainly as a CHICK, but I've definitely made some DIK choices in the past.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I dunno, you're right to an extent, but we do tend to have tendencies. I mean I'm playing through RL mainly as a CHICK, but I've definitely made some DIK choices in the past.
Yeah yeah. See, as in Mass Effect, I end up as Paragon, but I have my fair share of Renegade point. 100% Paragon vs 50-75% Renegade.
Even in Badik ,, it's a character progression kind of. My MC having Chick affinity, till episode 4, and then during episode 5 he became Neutral, in Episode 6 He end up as Dik , and in episode 7 back to Neutral. and I have lot more Dik status point. for Cheating on Class, for peeking at Jill, Spanking Sally :devilish: and etc etc.

We saw in episode 7 what happened with the so called " Major Choices " if you go all in for one direction , the choices were not even choices, it premade decided for you. I don't like it.
System would be better if you gain instead of losing on the Dik scale metter. I think.

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
My guess is you will eventually be able to spark up a relationship with one or the other as the game definitely takes note at one point which one you have a preference for. Sadly that does mean breaking up the lovely couple.
Yeah, true. But honestly this is the first lewd game I played where I actually can appreciate the emotional dramatic moments even the sad ones and such and have completely bought in so part of me feels confident DPC would be able to make it a quality enough moment that I can push through it instead of how I usually pick the polite option in other choice-heavy games so I dont hurt the NPC's feelings lol

Reactions: shazba

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
It feels fake because you're not getting into the roleplay spirit! When I play my main playthrough, I make decisions based on how I would make decisions, the MC is basically me. If I gave the MC my name and tried to purposely play as a DIK it would definitely feel fake as it isn't a reflection of me. So when I play a DIK playthrough for example I would give the MC some douchebag name and roleplay as DIK. For me it feels natural like watching a villain on film. lol

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It feels fake because you're not getting into the roleplay spirit! When I play my main playthrough, I make decisions based on how I would make decisions, the MC is basically me. If I gave the MC my name and tried to purposely play as a DIK it would definitely feel fake as it isn't a reflection of me. So when I play a DIK playthrough for example I would give the MC some douchebag name and roleplay as DIK. For me it feels natural like watching a villain on film. lol
That's one way to look at it. The scenes I'm missing are girls that I don't care about, so for me it's perfectly fine the way I play. ;).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Got to admit, I'm really not sure what to make of this one. Maya's arms and shoulders do look a bit smaller than usual so I guess it could be a flashback. But from what we've seen, this behavior seems as unlike younger Maya as it is unlike the current Maya we all know and [have strong feelings about].

It does seem a bit more in character for Josy, though. So my best guess is that this is another opportunity for Maya and Josy to spend some time together: in this case, late at night in an empty classroom. Still seems dubious, but at least it's within the realm of plausibility.

Yes, but We still need to pay for the actual Window, 65 money or how much?!.
80% of the player base probably play without mini games, and they will will be fine (y) . It would be nice if those who play with mini games could get some more extra stuff. I already hear - " It would not be fair with those players who play without it . " - well Fuck them:p:ROFLMAO:
Technically, we already can see unique content thanks to the minigames. For example, refuse to repair Jacob's room long enough and he'll start to clean it himself. I'm pretty sure his room is automatically repaired by then with minigames turned off.
Jacob_self_repair_1.jpg Jacob_self_repair_2.jpg

But considering that it's seem like every Main girl is Chick oriented, and every Side girl is Dik - oriented. Depend on the girls who you like more, maybe.
Even more important than saving often, save in multiple slots! Take advantage of the new "skip 5 pages" button.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes