gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The official guide says her route is over and you get no more scenes with Bella after this moment including the spicy one at her house later so I think it's absolutely donezo.
Official guide isn't really "official" till he's completed the season and cleaned it up before the steam launch :WeSmart:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So, Patrick fathered twins in both Being a DIK and Haley's Story?

View attachment 1324935
good genes i guess!

well Sage said she was gona ask her father for help!

So now we will discover if Stephen Burke is really Sage Father and he will help Maya Rainy Day style...

probably along the lines of if the MC dropped M&J or went in and only hangs out with Josy and she feels isolated trapped and with no way out!

as for people talking about Maya in High school there was a Maya we see in the flashback before Josy and one we have not seen yet after Josy and yet still in Highschool

so yes it might be a flashback where she stole her fathers liquor cabinet and went to school to be with Josy and that could be the flashback where she got caught in the act with Josy by Patrick!

i still prefer the theories that Derek splurted it out as he always does or Tommy snitched on M&J to Patrick but it could happen!

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
O God.
From OCT 12, 2018 AT 4:17 PM.
Josy was actually the favorite,... Visually :p:D then Jill came in :( :cry:.
but it is interesting how things have evolved. Josy was number one, Sage number 2, Maya number 3, Bella 4 .
But now it's just a fucking circle of Jill, Jill Jill. . Sage, Sage, Sage, Bella, Bella, Bella, Jill, Jill , Jill :ROFLMAO:

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
O God.
but it is interesting how things have evolved. Josy was number one, Sage number 2, Maya number 3, Bella 4 .
But now it's just a fucking circle of Jill, Jill Jill. . Sage, Sage, Sage, Bella, Bella, Bella, Jill, Jill , Jill :ROFLMAO:

Josy my love :love: :love:

Reactions: Hawke84

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
O God.

Why isn't Jill in the poll? :unsure: :unsure:

just got off work. here is what i got if nobody posted it already View attachment 1325045
yours is clearer anyway :cool:

sorry St1ffme1ster :p

finally an interesting preview
at school at night, I don't think it has anything to do directly with the halloween party, unless it becomes a kind of prom.

Reactions: SomboSteel

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Why isn't Jill in the poll? :unsure: :unsure:

yours is clearer anyway :cool:

sorry St1ffme1ster :p

finally an interesting preview
at school at night, I don't think it has anything to do directly with the halloween party, unless it becomes a kind of prom.
1, Because Jill indeed was revealed a bit .later During this survey, these 4 girl were actually the main romanceable characters, Josy was the latest Reveal in that branch.

2, Finger crossed that We indeed get Halloween. Halloween usually a an overall University celebration. So I'm sure Preps will have their own Halloween party and etc etc. So the whole School celebrate it.
so yeah it is indeed kind of a prom.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya wearing a dress shorter than a skirt on the HOT uniform in a classroom. Who is this person and what has she done to real Maya?
That is a good question. The texture is the same. I can tell by the slightly lighter spot below the left butt cheek. But I have to raise the sister question again. Do these two Maya look the same?:unsure:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
2, Finger crossed that We indeed get Halloween. Halloween usually a an overall University celebration. So I'm sure Preps will have their own Halloween party and etc etc. So the whole School celebrate it.
Now I don't remember the exact dialogue between Sage and MC about the Halloween party, but weren't they referring to the DIKs' mansion?

with a skirt that enhanced her eyes so much.... what a shame

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know I just remembered I think the MC says at the end of EP7 that Luis will probably fix the windows of the mansion "Free" I mean that DPC knew that most of the people couldn't fix the mansion 100% in 2 episodes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1, Because Jill indeed was revealed a bit .later During this survey, these 4 girl were actually the main romanceable characters, Josy was the latest Reveal in that branch.

I found the dialogue I was referring to:

sa "Are you involved in the party planning?"
mc "No, and, also, no parties for us for a while."
mc "We need to repair the damages to the mansion first."
sa "Then...what about Halloween?"
mc "What about it?"
sa "That's usually a big deal at the DIKs."
sa "Are you not throwing a party this year?"

mc "Not a clue. We haven't discussed it."
sa "I think we should plan something together. The HOTs and the DIKs."
mc "What about the tri-alphas? I thought you were back to keeping traditions."
sa "Your parties are better. If we put it to a vote, I'm sure the DIKs would win."

it doesn't seem to be a college party, but a DIKs party.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes