`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I don't know, While I don't rule out the Idea of this being a Flashback. It doesn't really fit to the Image that we know about Maya. As far as we know this was high-school Maya .
View attachment 1324669
View attachment 1324670
But the Preview above, is very much a 180 degree turn from this person, wouldn't you say ? :unsure:.
Ofc it is 180 degree turn/rotate. We see her front here and her back in the preview :rolleyes::p

The reason I suspect it to be High school is because of the furniture setup, you won't find that kind of setup in any college but it can be found in High school.

The other reason why I suspect that it is not a present scene but a past one, is her Body structure.
1346517_Untitled.png ep7_gender43.jpg ep7_mj_dorm.jpg
The 2nd and 3rd images body structure is similar, but the preview one isn't.

I don't know if you can figure it out but if you were to see Maya's back starting from her neck till the lower back, you will realize that she is a little shorter than the ones seen in ep7.

Another, her shoulder muscles which is quite noticeable. Now I don't know if this shoulder thing is because of her position.

And last but not the least, her ass is small whereas...in ep7...you already showed the images.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Ofc it is 180 degree turn/rotate. We see her front here and her back in the preview :rolleyes::p

The reason I suspect it to be High school is because of the furniture setup, you won't find that kind of setup in any college but it can be found in High school.

The other reason why I suspect that it is not a present scene but a past one, is her Body structure.
View attachment 1324719 View attachment 1324720 View attachment 1324725

I don't know if you can figure it out but if you were to see Maya's back starting from her neck till the lower back, you will realize that she is a little shorter than the ones seen in ep7.

Another, her shoulder muscles which is quite noticeable. Now I don't know if this shoulder thing is because of her position.

And last but not the least, her ass is small whereas...in ep7...you already showed the images.
Yep, that Some Dallix logic right there :ROFLMAO: , but I guess anything is better than the possibility of her fucking with Burke , so I understand:)(y).

although like I said I don't share. It is not in line with everything we know about her, or about her overprotective Dad, who was not even liked that dress she wore in episode 6. If Maya had this secret rebellious phase in the past, then She would have been popular as Fuck. And I dont think she would been in the position she is right now. :unsure:. But it's seem like she was always this very submissive personality, and recently do to MC she getting bolder, explaining, may be this dress that she is wearing.

I dont think its makes sense, but I could be wrong. I'm more into the Characteristic and story analysis, than the reflection or the body shapes. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 1324719 View attachment 1324720 View attachment 1324725

Trust me, this is Jade about to fuck Stephen and an African American teacher. Somehow Tybaltt must have been conceived, right?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Yep, that Some Dallix logic right there :ROFLMAO: , but I guess anything is better than the possibility of her fucking with Burke , so I understand:)(y).

although like I said I don't share. It is not in line with everything we know about her, or about her overprotective Dad, who was not even liked that dress she wore in episode 6. If Maya had this secret rebellious in the past, than a She would have been popular as Fuck. And I dont think she would been in the position she is right now. :unsure:. But it's seem like she was always this very submissive personality, and recently do to MC she getting bolder, explain may be this dress that she is wearing.

I dont think its makes sense, but I could be wrong. I'm more into the Characteristic and story analysis, than the reflection or the body shapes. :ROFLMAO:
Well, can't argue more then :) But I will stick to the theory that this is her past.

But what if there is another dark secret of her? I know the hate and drama she had is a lot, maybe it's best that her shit ends and she lives happily but this is DPC we are talking about...anything can happen.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Trust me, this is Jade about to fuck Stephen and an African American teacher. Somehow Tybaltt must have been conceived, right?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
This was actually good :ROFLMAO: (y). And Funny, but Tybalt possibly can be a Bastard :ROFLMAO:. it would be even more fun if his big rise that he is so proud of is simply just that his mother Jade marry to a Rich man Burke:ROFLMAO:. in her younger age, when Tyblat was around, 5-7 may be. But I'm not sure that his biologically he is Jade and Burke son.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, can't argue more then :) But I will stick to the theory that this is her past.

But what if there is another dark secret of her? I know the hate and drama she had is a lot, maybe it's best that her shit ends and she lives happily but this is DPC we are talking about...anything can happen.
Besides, Maya is unlikely to walk around a classroom with a sexy dress and a bottle of whiskey during her high school years. Hello. Under 18. Alcohol.:unsure:

Maya's dark secret is that she used to be fat. At least that's what Linda says.:unsure:

And if it's the present, Maya will seduce the MC and recreate the date with Josy. Look again at the Scene of Maya and Sage when the MC was sorting the books. Maya doesn't give Sage a glance. Maya is totally fixated on the MC. Man Maya has become as hot as a Mexican dish even in the library. Imagine her taking the MC, disinhibited by alcohol, into a classroom. This is pure chillie for the good. :love:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

And that is why it would take a very Dark turn event if She indeed Fucks for her tuition. But a scenario that is more possible in this line, that She find out what she need to do, and then walks away with the bottle, and wandering around in the school until MC find her, in a previously have not seen environment.
And Then She reveal the story to MC , so he catch up with the events. I mean MC still has no fucking clue about all of this, and in order for him to catch up, it has to happen something with someone who he is involved with. for this particular story, it Has to be Maya.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
This game is also tagged as "female domination". Apart from a few scenes with Quinn, I think there is not much femdom content in the game (I didn't explore the game fully though. There might be some scenes that I missed).

What do you guys think? Would it be better to have a little bit more femdom content like pegging etc... Or is it extreme for this particular game... :unsure:

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
This game is also tagged as "female domination". Apart from a few scenes with Quinn, I think there is not much femdom content in the game (I didn't explore the game fully though. There might be some scenes that I missed).

What do you guys think? Would it be better to have a little bit more femdom content like pegging etc... Or is it extreme for this particular game... :unsure:
Sage has a mild one earlier in the game if you tell her you prefer when others take control. It's possible she has more of it in the future.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

There is one scene with Jade if you choose to meet her in the parking lot instead of staying with Josy and Maya.
She will take you to her appartment and there will be some quite spicy and funny sex scene there!

Reactions: Chutoro

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

Bella. The Femdom will be Bella, I'm calling it now. Mark my word :cool:.
I don't have Bella path, os I watch others videos, and Holy Shit.:eek:
Bella.png
Her locked room, is a secret BDSM room, just wait for it (y) :cool: :devilish:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Sage has a mild one earlier in the game if you tell her you prefer when others take control. It's possible she has more of it in the future.
Yeah, I remember that scene. It was quite hot. :whistle: However, what I am looking for is a little bit extreme (it involves toys :LUL:)

There is one scene with Jade if you choose to meet her in the parking lot instead of staying with Josy and Maya.
She will take you to her appartment and there will be some quite spicy and funny sex scene there!
I have to see that scene. Gotta replay.:ROFLMAO:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Bella. The Femdom will be Bella, I'm calling it now. Mark my word :cool:.
I don't have Bella path, os I watch others videos, and Holy Shit.:eek:
View attachment 1324771
Her locked room, is a secret BDSM room, just wait for it (y) :cool: :devilish:
She has at least twice told the MC that he couldn't handle her if she went all out on him. Not sure she's into BDSM, exactly, but I suspect she's got a very wild sexy side that we have not yet glimpsed. Can't wait!

Reactions: Dr. Javi
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes