godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This game is also tagged as "female domination". Apart from a few scenes with Quinn, I think there is not much femdom content in the game (I didn't explore the game fully though. There might be some scenes that I missed).

What do you guys think? Would it be better to have a little bit more femdom content like pegging etc... Or is it extreme for this particular game... :unsure:
The Cathy dream in episode 1 is pretty femdom iirc.

I'm a Jadeboy and I always skip through the early dream scenes because they look bad, Soni haven't seen it in awhile, but pretty sure femdom.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
She has at least twice told the MC that he couldn't handle her if she went all out on him. Not sure she's into BDSM, exactly, but I suspect she's got a very wild sexy side that we have not yet glimpsed. Can't wait!
I hope so, if my Bella gets crazy i will do anything for her, even if i have to suffer and loose my butt virginity. I could definitively become her slave, i can feel it. My god what's happening to me !!!o_O

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Nope, route is done for Bella now for you if you play with Cathy.
Kinda sceptical that it's actually over might just mean missing out on that one scene. Will know for sure next episode anyway if it is over though hopefully the upside of doing that will be a Jade and Cathy threesome.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Kinda sceptical that it's actually over might just mean missing out on that one scene. Will know for sure next episode anyway if it is over though hopefully the upside of doing that will be a Jade and Cathy threesome.

The official guide says her route is over and you get no more scenes with Bella after this moment including the spicy one at her house later so I think it's absolutely donezo.

Reactions: znar25

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
At the end of CH 7 you can talk with Cathy and tell her how much you like her and she tells you that we will meet again so we could imagine meeting the two of them in the bar as we already did , then having an after party with both of them, that would be awsome !!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The official guide says her route is over and you get no more scenes with Bella after this moment including the spicy one at her house later so I think it's absolutely donezo.
The official guide is only based on current content, we don't know what DPC will do in the next chapters.
But after playing Acting Lessons, i guess that it will be over, DPC loves to make those little mistakes count!
The same with MC putting his dick's pic in Tybalt phone, this could lead to a major problem with Jill.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Certainly Badik is the trending game in F95. But is there a ranking of the first 20 games by downloads or threads?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The official guide is only based on current content, we don't know what DPC will do in the next chapters.
But after playing Acting Lessons, i guess that it will be over, DPC loves to make those little mistakes count!
The same with MC putting his dick's pic in Tybalt phone, this could lead to a major problem with Jill.
Well, yes and No. I think there are decisions that are final. If in episode 6 jo Reject Bella help to clean your room, you are not on her route anymore, and ep 7 scenes will automatically not happen
route1.png
route2.png

But I see, you came to to same conclusion:) (y)

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Certainly Badik is the trending game in F95. But is there a ranking of the first 20 games by downloads or threads?
Look at the latest updates page and change the way you sort, so instead of by recent update you can sort by likes, downloads etc.

Might be another way to get to that page, but seeing what's new is always cool.

Reactions: atrebor68

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
To preview. The Halloween party is held for the entire college. Everyone takes part in it. In high school Maya did not have good experiences with boys. But in college she has the MC. She makes up for what she didn't have in high school. She has hidden a bottle of alcohol and sneaks into Burke's office with the MC. The two little Rammel bunnies really let it rip. All of a sudden the door opens and Burke is standing in the doorway. Of course there has to be a punishment. Both stay at the college, but Maya's father Patrick finds out everything, of course. At least now he knows that Maya is not a lesbian. (y):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
To preview. The Halloween party is held for the entire college. Everyone takes part in it. In high school Maya did not have good experiences with boys. But in college she has the MC. She makes up for what she didn't have in high school. She has hidden a bottle of alcohol and sneaks into Burke's office with the MC. The two little Rammel bunnies really let it rip. All of a sudden the door opens and Burke is standing in the doorway. Of course there has to be a punishment. Both stay at the college, but Maya's father Patrick finds out everything, of course. At least now he knows that Maya is not a lesbian. (y):ROFLMAO:
Your theories made Maya's father bald
Patrick.jpg

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Of course there has to be a punishment. Both stay at the college, but Maya's father Patrick finds out everything, of course. At least now he knows that Maya is not a lesbian. (y):ROFLMAO:
If only that fixed everything. He doesn't want her wearing almost any outfit you find in the game, either :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes