dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli, you the Zoom God here. What do you see when you zoom in on that bottle in the Maya preview?

I make out just a hint of an older man, I think Maya is earning her free tuition with Big Daddy Burke.

Please confirm for me.
The resolution of the image is quite small. I can see some things but can't interpret them because of the poor resolution.

Unless my theory is correct that Josy, Maya and the MC got a modeling job together with Sage and Ashley. The assumption came to me with the picture with Josy in the bikini, how she lolls herself sexy before the pool.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Why ping that guy, could just ask the guy who posted it to post the full thing.

View attachment 1324615
(y) , Wow I was able, to give out likes:ROFLMAO:.
So, let's See, empty classroom, Maya in not so casual outfit, in fact more of a party outfit, a bottle of whiskey, and We know alcohol makes her Horny. Looks promising, .:devilish:. Will this be an another Be with Maya or be with Josy decision ?:unsure:.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
(y) , Wow I was able, to give out likes:ROFLMAO:.
So, let's See, empty classroom, Maya in not so casual outfit, in fact more of a party outfit, a bottle of whiskey, and We know alcohol makes her Horny. Looks promising, .:devilish:. Will this be an another Be with Maya or be with Josy decision ?:unsure:.
Classroom doesn't look like B&R, might be a Maya/Josy flashback scene.

Reactions: `Ray` and dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
It might be the flashback explaining how Maya got into trouble maybe? To me it looks like high-school. She isn't stupid enough to walk in B&R's classrooms wearing underwear with alcohol which is prohibited.

OR the Best...........She is Maya's TWIN sister :eek:
I don't know, While I don't rule out the Idea of this being a Flashback. It doesn't really fit to the Image that we know about Maya. As far as we know this was high-school Maya .
BeingADIK 2021-07-29 16-28-09-47.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-29 16-28-50-75.png
But the Preview above, is very much a 180 degree turn from this person, wouldn't you say ? :unsure:.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The scary , Interesting part, is indeed the Bottle :eek: , as godkingxerxes "jokingly " pointed out. , This would be tle bit dark turn of events:eek::eek:.
It is a very similar bottle, even in that low resolution picture, you can see the label is practically the same:eek:
BeingADIK 2021-07-29 16-48-58-77.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'll put forward a bold theory. This is not Maya. It may be a young Jade fucking Stephen. :unsure:

At some point, the two participate in an orgy. Several people are involved in this. James, Isabella, the OMG girls, Pete, Patrick, Stephen, Jade and Josy's mother (Lana). At some point, they ran out of condoms and all but two went on with the gangbang. Lynette and Neil split off and did the little MC. So Neil is sure that the MC is from him and Lynette. But now all the women have been impregnated. The problem with a gangbang without a condom and pill is that you can't match the fathers.

The MC can fuck them all because he is the Limited Edition.(y):ROFLMAO:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
It might be the flashback explaining how Maya got into trouble maybe? To me it looks like high-school. She isn't stupid enough to walk in B&R's classrooms wearing underwear with alcohol which is prohibited.

OR the Best...........She is Maya's TWIN sister :eek:
Maya and Josy being sisters would be hot.

• Angry
Reactions: Lightaces

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i kinda messed up and had thing with cahty in the car and bella found out did i blow her route or i can still go forward with her ?

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes