dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have an idea why Josy has creamed herself in EP7 with something (I assume the stuff from Tybalt) and that has to do with Arieth. Arieth is the only one who saw the three-way video of Josy/Maya and the MC. She is desperate to know who Josy and Maya had sex with. Arieth is always on the hunt for the best cock that gave her two orgasms. Now Josy has moved into the HOT's house and Arieth has access to Josy's dirty laundry. Arieth gets a dog and lets him sniff Josy's clothes. At night, Arieth goes with the dog to look for tracks. We should remember that in EP6 Derek once came out of the basement even though he wanted to sleep and had to take a shit. Was he in Tommy's room?

Now when Josy and the MC have sex for the first time in EP7, Josy strangely denies herself the first orgasm, although the MC likes it when Josy comes twice. She came twice, she also told the MC indirectly.

Josy said that it is so hot now and the MC replied that she is hot now. On it Josy, so I have not meant that now and the MC you are so beautiful.

But because Josy is creamed, Arieth either goes on or to Tommy. If she goes on, she will probably end up with Tybalt, who will then get new pets. Crabs!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

But the MC was not supposed to step through the door in EP4 Ron and get Arieth's attention. In EP7 when the MC is fucking Maya, he could peek through the door again and tell Arieth about it.

ep7_lq9.png

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
is there a forum thread or post that has every Patreon-only render/wallpaper for every girl?
You can see most of them here, in some folders. Everything else is public, or usually posted here by our beloved Benefactors.
Mega
In addition to the treasure trove Chip posted, this should be the bulk of the wallpapers which have been posted here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links to Beach fun wallpaper series posts (Aug 2020).

DPC full-time wallpapers (Oct 2019).

Discord 10k members (Sep 2019).
Banner

Holidays:
4th of July 2021
(thanks Marley300 for the reminder)
Valentine's day 2019

Others:
Studying for midterms 2021
i cant get past the english test almost near the begining without some sort of script error popping up , any ideas
You're using a compressed version, in which the English/Math test is broken. Get the fix.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Once this series finishes. DPC should do an alternate universe one where for example: pick your combo.
-Maya and Quinn character models are swapped.
-Jill <---> Josey

etc...etc...etc.. :ROFLMAO:

Or even you start the game settings and pick your 3d model to play whatever character. OK, that wouldn't work because the rendering work would be ...impossible. :p

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Also, I sadly noticed that (just before his own devil's threesome) Jamie said he previously had sex with Riona. I thought only Rusty and perhaps Tommy hooked up with ther. It's no wonder Riona can't orgasm. She just has meaningless sex or restaurant prostitution sex. Her only hope is MC first helping her with her stalker problem and then somehow removing her from Quinn's control. Then add a dose of genuine compassion. When is the last time someone asked Riona out on a legitimate date? She just gets passed around at every party. If MC wants to help her, he should take her away from B&R for the evening. Maybe into the city for a date night, but not a club or MacAllen's bar. Something cheesy like a carnival or an outdoor music show in the park. And as terrible as this might sound, don't have sex with her..at least not that night.
Sir, you've just expressed my feelings about Riona. She's been in this kind of "business" for so long, she no longer knows what a real relationship or date is. And this is so sad. :cry:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I beat Derek 9-7 in my last run, if I had let him wear the helmet more it would have been 8-8.

I let him drop his own condom in Dawes shake as well as get his ass kicked by Bert. And I don't share Jade.
Interesting. I must try it out. Thank you. (y)

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
In addition to the treasure trove Chip posted, this should be the bulk of the wallpapers which have been posted here.
Links to Beach fun wallpaper series posts (Aug 2020).

DPC full-time wallpapers (Oct 2019).

Discord 10k members (Sep 2019).
Banner

Holidays:
4th of July 2021
Valentine's day 2019
I would also add Christmas 2020 in the holidays section ! I especially love the little detail on the right. ;) merry_christmas_fullHD.png

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
how frequent are the updates? i just finished ep 7 and i wonder how much i haveto wait for the next episode. thank you in advance

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
:unsure: I'm little bit afraid of this image, I hope she is not in the Hot house, and not wearing the Hot outfit, for more than one selfish reason :ROFLMAO:
Without Maya, there is no Josy, she can't exist without her presence overshadowing.

I do agree though, Maya doesn't fit the HOTs. She doesn't need them, and they don't need her.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes