C.Charles

Feb 9, 2020
Episode 7, you done sexual things with AT LEAST Sage, and you snapped a dick pic with Tybalts phone back in Episode 5 (During the Prep party)
I didn't snape a dick pic with Tybalt's phone , that is why i didn't see Sage in this presentation

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
And I forgive Jacob for his 2D chubby art because he seemingly has a ginger fetish just like me. He apparently tried to hook up with Mona at the party (good on you lad) and later gets with Arieth. I'll have to keep an eye on him in the rest of his scenes to see who else he fancies. I, generally speaking, need to pay closer attention to the background characters in DPC's renders. There is always something funny or interesting going on.
You know when I played this game for the first time and saw Jacob in this scene, My instinct's told me that this is gonna have NTR for sure. Out of all the games I played, 30% of them were NTR and I hate NTR. I hate myself for never checking the tags :( I was considering to leave this game but I don't know what, I kept playing it cuz it had a different feel. Later in ep3 I was sure that Jacob is a good guy and after ep6 and ep7, I say that He is the best DIK (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
last update status

This week I worked very hard on animations. I managed to build a considerable queue that will take at least three weeks to render.

I have four lewd scenes left to pose for, and I know there are SFW animations I will pose on top of that as well. With all things considered, reaching at least 300 animations for this update is very likely at this point.

Considering that this project started with 51 animations for episode 1, it's crazy how far we have come thanks to your continued support. Episodes have continuously gotten bigger, with the drawback of increased development time that I know some of you are feeling.

But to be able to put everything I want in each update feels amazing. The increase in content is simply because I don't want to cut anything from the episodes. I want each episode to be packed with content for everyone, and frankly, it wouldn't make sense to release it in smaller updates.

I will add that I feel that most of you are patient and very supportive. And that is worth so much to me in this stressful business. Thank you so much for that!

There is still a huge amount of static renders and even writing left to do, but time to do this will be freed up now that I have this animation queue.

Next week I will shift focus to producing static renders. This is why I also spent time preparing close to 60 characters (clothes, make-up, accessories, etc.) for a free roam event I will start working on today.

This week, there was a poll for an extra 2D wallpaper, and the winner of it was Lily and Envy, who will be getting a joint 2D wallpaper (clothed and nude versions) in episode 8.

I hope you enjoyed this new kind of poll where girls were put into couples. It won't be the norm, but something I will do again in the future.

Have a nice weekend DIKs and HOTs

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: Manverik

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

I'm replaying the post cumpetition party and noticing some things I either missed or didn't take much note of the first time around. In this render, Jacob is guarding the door to Tommy's room and he says the only DIKs allowed inside are Tommy and John Boy. One can assume they are getting it on with some ladies since both are into sharing/group sex. So is it a threesome (Tommy, John Boy, Elena) or foursome (Tommy, John Boy, Elena, Heather)? I doubt John Boy would participate in any group sex without Elena. It's a little confusing because at the time of this scene, John Boy and Elena were hanging out next to the cooler and Heather was upstairs chatting.

Other random thoughts...

Also, I sadly noticed that (just before his own devil's threesome) Jamie said he previously had sex with Riona. I thought only Rusty and perhaps Tommy hooked up with ther. It's no wonder Riona can't orgasm. She just has meaningless sex or restaurant prostitution sex. Her only hope is MC first helping her with her stalker problem and then somehow removing her from Quinn's control. Then add a dose of genuine compassion. When is the last time someone asked Riona out on a legitimate date? She just gets passed around at every party. If MC wants to help her, he should take her away from B&R for the evening. Maybe into the city for a date night, but not a club or MacAllen's bar. Something cheesy like a carnival or an outdoor music show in the park. And as terrible as this might sound, don't have sex with her..at least not that night.

And I forgive Jacob for his 2D chubby art because he seemingly has a ginger fetish just like me. He apparently tried to hook up with Mona at the party (good on you lad) and later gets with Arieth. I'll have to keep an eye on him in the rest of his scenes to see who else he fancies. I, generally speaking, need to pay closer attention to the background characters in DPC's renders. There is always something funny or interesting going on.

Also, I'm high.
All of them - Tommy, Jacob, John Boy, Elena and Heather was smoking weed in Tommy's room. One of the DIKs always holding the door so noone caught them. As Jacob said that time was his turn.

You can get it from this scene

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You know when I played this game for the first time and saw Jacob in this scene, My instinct's told me that this is gonna have NTR for sure. Out of all the games I played, 30% of them were NTR and I hate NTR. I hate myself for never checking the tags :( I was considering to leave this game but I don't know what, I kept playing it cuz it had a different feel. Later in ep3 I was sure that Jacob is a good guy and after ep6 and ep7, I say that He is the best DIK (y)
there are a number of scenes that give you those vibes, but I'd say we can be safe.;):D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: `Ray`

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
What's AL? kinda curious now.
i advice against it until you can get a stress ball and some very heavy pills to control your roid rage

also check your psychiatrist and make sure you are mentally strong and healthy before taking on that beast... AL is great but hardly for everybody!

This has nothing to do with memes. I'm just following up on clues and details because it's fun for me to find something like that. :p

The joke is that you don't even notice it, because you only look at the pictures superficially. The main thing is that the tits are right, right?:rolleyes:
dude use your talents to discover who was hollering Maya after the cumpetition!

I always assumed it was Tommy but Tommy as dark yellow "voice" and if memory serves me right it was a regular yellow "voice" but kellerman noticed Jacob was going for Mona and Johnny B would not hardly do that to Elena i believe? so who is left to scream something along the lines of "hey blondie over here!" since Rusty as light Orange "voice"

unless the colour scheme of the names during the dialog means something like the emotions of the person speaking instead of voice tone/tune?

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
dude use your talents to discover who was hollering Maya after the cumpetition!

I always assumed it was Tommy but Tommy as dark yellow "voice" and if memory serves me right it was a regular yellow "voice" but kellerman noticed Jacob was going for Mona and Johnny B would not hardly do that to Elena i believe? so who is left to scream something along the lines of "hey blondie over here!" since Rusty as light Orange "voice"

unless the colour scheme of the names during the dialog means something like the emotions of the person speaking instead of voice tone/tune?
The DIKs shown color doesn't match with any DIK.

Jacob with Mona, John Boy with Elena, Tommy with either Quinn or Heather cuz he knows who Maya is and she isn't Tommy's type, Rusty with either with Camila or Riona.

This Leaves Jamie, Leon and Nick. The way it is said, it can't be Nick cuz we have rarely seen him fuck any girl in the game. I suspect it to be either Jamie or Leon. My bet is on Leon, pretty straightforward.

And let me tell you another plot twist:-

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Jacob with Mona, John Boy with Elena, Tommy with either Quinn or Heather cuz he knows who Maya is and she isn't Tommy's type, Rusty with either with Camila or Riona.

This Leaves Jamie, Leon and Nick. The way it is said, it can't be Nick cuz we have rarely seen him fuck any girl in the game. I suspect it to be either Jamie or Leon. My bet is on Leon, pretty straightforward.

I have two candidates. Tommy and Leon.

The reason why it could be Tommy is because Heather picked Maya. I can well imagine that Heather and Tommy would like to have a MFF. That would also explain the conversation in EP2 when Tommy told Rusty that he told him about Maya.

But to be honest, I think it was Leon. He did stand with Jamie afterwards and then also fucked Arieth together with Jamie, but this clumsy kind of pickup line doesn't fit any other DIK except Tommy.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

actually Nick was my 1st suspicion that Chad was gay! a romeo and juliet kind of theme but after Troy i think he is just shy and suffers from social anxiety!

so yes perhaps it was Nick hollering Maya due to booze courage! he probably as a small dick and that shit affects his self confidence so another very important theme to debate here about how dick size affects Men self confidence?

also who is Vicky? you mean Vinnie? well they did share a dorm room but ... its more probably more along the lines of a man crush no homo kind of situation! Nick wants to be Vinnie and looks up to him! i had to deal with such dudes all of my life and its hard to build up their self confidence but hey if being a true bro was easy women would do it right?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
actually Nick was my 1st suspicion that Chad was gay! a romeo and juliet kind of theme but after Troy i think he is just shy and suffers from social anxiety!

so yes perhaps it was Nick hollering Maya due to booze courage! he probably as a small dick and that shit affects his self confidence so another very important theme to debate here about how dick size affects Men self confidence?

also who is Vicky? you mean Vinnie? well they did share a dorm room but ... its more probably more along the lines of a man crush no homo kind of situation! Nick wants to be Vinnie and looks up to him! i had to deal with such dudes all of my life and its hard to build up their self confidence but hey if being a true bro was easy women would do it right?
Yeah sorry I meant Vinnie, totally forgot his name!

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Also, I sadly noticed that (just before his own devil's threesome) Jamie said he previously had sex with Riona. I thought only Rusty and perhaps Tommy hooked up with ther. It's no wonder Riona can't orgasm. She just has meaningless sex or restaurant prostitution sex. Her only hope is MC first helping her with her stalker problem and then somehow removing her from Quinn's control. Then add a dose of genuine compassion. When is the last time someone asked Riona out on a legitimate date? She just gets passed around at every party. If MC wants to help her, he should take her away from B&R for the evening. Maybe into the city for a date night, but not a club or MacAllen's bar. Something cheesy like a carnival or an outdoor music show in the park. And as terrible as this might sound, don't have sex with her..at least not that night.

Also, I'm high.
Oh, come on.

Dont do that.jpg

She's probably getting stabbed or something in Episode 8. I didn't need that wholesome image in my mind only to have it shattered later.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes