dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The guy on screenshot 1 can be sent to chess by the MC. He should do that. The Wise Queen checkmates the Black King. The guy will meet Riona because Quinn's chatter is getting on her nerves. In EP6 Riona says checkmate to Quinn. But what did the good Riona learn there or what did the guy learn? Screenshot 2.

screenshot0001.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On screenshot 3 you can see a crown. Who has a crown tattoo? Melanie. I just wonder what kind of movies they show there?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The guy on screenshot 1 can be sent to chess by the MC. He should do that. The Wise Queen checkmates the Black King. The guy will meet Riona because Quinn's chatter is getting on her nerves. In EP6 Riona says checkmate to Quinn. But what did the good Riona learn there or what did the guy learn? Screenshot 2.

View attachment 1323431

On screenshot 3 you can see a crown. Who has a crown tattoo? Melanie. I just wonder what kind of movies they show there?

bro that's a bit too much :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1323431

I love that Badik has this unique ability , that we can use some of its moments as meme :ROFLMAO:
You can just post a picture, and it say it all:LOL:

Last edited:

harryj74

Jul 9, 2021
hi guys i cant get past the english test almost near the begining without some sort of script error popping up , any ideas ?...cheers

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Indeed masterpiece.
Though be careful with Josy pics - there is a some mad faithful followers of her, they may hunt you down :KEK:
What You talking about ? :unsure:. Josy fans and Bella fans have no problem with each other, in fact, Bella fans feels gratitude toward Josy, because, if you on her path, MC automatically reject Cathy. :LOL:. And this is a big favour to MC and Bella fans :cool:(y):ROFLMAO:

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Might be a very late trivial fact but I'll post it anyway.
There is a visual novels database in the wikia format that also consists of a BaDIK entry:

BaDIK deserves its own wikia section or sort of that despite all controversial tricks of handling the story. Unfortunately, I can't contribute a great value to this wikia. Possibly, titans of this thread like shazba and Holy Bacchus will be able to do it from time to time.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
god i only have one wish in life that i marry someone like Isabella , josy fans FUCK OFF XD
Someone would hate you.png

Might be a very late trivial fact but I'll post it anyway.
There is a visual novels database in the wikia format that also consists of a BaDIK entry:

BaDIK deserves its own wikia section or sort of that despite all controversial tricks of handling the story. Unfortunately, I can't contribute a great value to this wikia. Possibly, titans of this thread like shazba and Holy Bacchus will be able to do it from time to time.

It has its own page on TV Tropes, too.

EDIT:

Possibly, titans of this thread like shazba and Holy Bacchus will be able to do it from time to time.
Spit take.png

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Really excellent points. Argument/opinion: re: Bella romance path, I think by the time of the morning after MC officially becomes a DIK and Bella knows he will no longer be staying with her, Bella's almost Vulcan-like logic is fighting a losing battle.

She is totally smitten with MC. The call she makes from the gym is even visually presented well saying just as much as her words. The Vulcan-like logic still pops up occasionally but each time it is defeated by not just lust, but love. I think she is being as honest and true as she can be to her feelings, whatever that means in regard to human nature.

Of course, DPC gets the final say on the story along with multiple possibilities of one playing a particular goal they want for the MC in the game.

I think this is just one of many examples of DPC crafting a good story.
To me Bella hardly ever gives the impression of acting rationally, she is always over the top.
even at the beginning she always reacts very excited to Tybalt's presence, to Mc calling her "Bella", to the nerds making noise in the library

even in the most intimate moments, for example when Mc tells her his story, she always starts off aggressive, always full of prejudice and only with time does she calm down

always with all the risk that one runs in judging "normally" a fictional character, to me Bella seems a wild person, unaccustomed to normal social life, maybe because of the trauma of her marriage or of what put it in discussion, maybe because she had to defend herself afterwards from unwanted advances (like those of Burke and probably of other students). She seems to me a person who lives much more by instinct than by reason (the instinct for which she hates Tybalt, for which she judges Mc to be unsafe but then remains fatally attracted to him, the instinct that leads her to a completely risky move like going to the Diks' and then even staying overnight there, as a counter-example Quinn who, because of the dangers of her life, leaves in the middle of the night).

antianti

Oct 1, 2020
is there a forum thread or post that has every Patreon-only render/wallpaper for every girl?

specifically Josy, would love it if there was a post where all of DPC's artwork of her was available! she's my favorite, for sure... if someone could just link me to a post that had a bunch of Josy images, that would be fine too

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
is there a forum thread or post that has every Patreon-only render/wallpaper for every girl?

specifically Josy, would love it if there was a post where all of DPC's artwork of her was available! she's my favorite, for sure... if someone could just link me to a post that had a bunch of Josy images, that would be fine too
First of All : Get in line, She is mine. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:. Second : Josy doesnt have too much of "Patreon only" content , . You can see most of them here, in some folders. Everything else is public, or usually posted here by our beloved Benefactors.

and these are her Wallpaper and Icon .
987942_59a78cd2a0bfb88b1cd2dca0ae119929.png
1043292_josy_4k.png
752874_josy_beach_fun_series_fullHD.jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes