zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
that is an unfair comparison you are comparing a 25 years down the line image with a 6 months from now picture!

Quinn will give you 2 boys and 1 girl while Jill will only give you 1 bratty slutty daughter that is gonna get ploughed by the entire prep fraternity when she reaches college!

besides why do you assume Jill will treat fuckface any better after 25 years? probably it will be even more humilliating like "i pay the bills you do as i say and be nice to Tybalt or else you can tell your porche goodbye, i gaveth, i can takeh away!"
25 years later...

Jill: Damn it, MC, we've already gone through this: I love you, I really do, but this night I want you be a nice little cuck and watch eyes wide open while Tybalt fucks my brains out. That's my new kink.

MC: When the fuck did my life turn into this shit?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
that is an unfair comparison you are comparing a 25 years down the line image with a 6 months from now picture!
Nah, 4 years max. After MC graduates, gets a good job and pops the question.
This is Quinn 25 years from now... going to her Hot reunion.

Quinn will give you 2 boys and 1 girl while Jill will only give you 1 bratty slutty daughter that is gonna get ploughed by the entire prep fraternity when she reaches college!
After MC gets done teaching his daughter his fighting skills, The entire prep fraternity will be reduced to a gang of eunuchs if they mess with Jill's daughter.

besides why do you assume Jill will treat fuckface any better after 25 years? probably it will be even more humilliating like "i pay the bills you do as i say and be nice to Tybalt or else you can tell your porche goodbye, i gaveth, i can takeh away!"
Because Jill abhors bullying. Why would she become one. Quinn on the other hand....

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

After MC gets done teaching his daughter his fighting skills, The entire prep fraternity will be reduced to a gang of eunuchs if they mess with Jill's daughter.

Because Jill abhors bullying. Why would she become one. Quinn on the other hand....
You're such a generous person to say Quinn would live for so long. She would be probably found dead in the gutter over some $5 crack bill

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I copied the episode 7 saves to the game folder but it's now showing up in the game. Anyone willing to share their saves
Hi, So here are the save files
-After downloading the file, extract it.

-Now select your desired save file and Copy paste it to BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc\game\saves
Open BeingADIK-0.X.X-pc Folder → Open Game folder→ Open Saves folder and just paste the file.

-After this, Go to this path... C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494
Paste that save file here as well.

Now you should be able to see the save in your game. You have to do both the steps.

PS: This is for Windows OS only.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hmm My view of Quinn after 25 years is quite different
Story:-
It's been 25 years since Quinn and MC married. Today is their 25th wedding anniversary. Will something special happen today? Let's Find out in RobertSeries-1...
I fucking want a ending like this!!!
PS: To be Continued...Maybe?

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
25 years later...

Jill: Damn it, MC, we've already gone through this: I love you, I really do, but this night I want you be a nice little cuck and watch eyes wide open while Tybalt fucks my brains out. That's my new kink.

MC: When the fuck did my life turn into this shit?

Man Jill is so conservative and shy that I doubt she would ever do anal :cry: while Quinn is so exploring that she seems like she would peg you anytime given the chance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zajaz

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Hmm My view of Quinn after 25 years is quite different
Story:-
It's been 25 years since Quinn and MC married. Today is their 25th wedding anniversary. Will something special happen today? Let's Find out in RobertSeries-1...
I fucking want a ending like this!!!
PS: To be Continued...Maybe?
It's nice to dream, maybe even fantasize a bit, but I don't think there is a planet that exists in this universe, or any universe where this Quinn exists! ;) I mean...she's almost...human. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and padstad

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
To be fair, Maya and Josy outright said their threeway relationship was no strings attached during their hangout. I assume their expressions during this were them thinking to each other 'fuck what did we agree to' but they're willing to suck it up for now, especially because:

As far as Maya and Josy know, Sage is having relationship trouble with Chad, so the MC to them in this situation is the rebound guy. It's realistic to expect nothing will come of it after Sage and MC fuck around a bit.

Edit: What I mean to say is, at this point, they'd have no idea Sage is a proper romance path for the MC. They probably see it same way as they would see the MC fucking Riona or something: just casual sex.
You forget a text message from Derek, in which he clearly writes that women often say one thing and mean another. This is written in general and not explicitly for Cathy.

Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I know the girls can’t call the MC out on him blatantly being involved with other women but that scene is a little beyond the pale. I’m surprised Josy/Maya haven’t caught onto the MC’s involvement with Sage yet.

Dude spends the entire night cuddling under a blanket and whispering with a girl. They then leave with her hopping on his back and loudly explaining they were off to brush their teeth.

Would any rational adult watching that display not assume they fucked? Yet nobody mentions it. Only hint of jealousy involves Jill/Josy knowing about one another.
DPC could have done better. The MC has a chance to fuck Sage during the second guitar lesson without anyone noticing.

But when he does, it goes right back to the Fuck buddy away and the MC doesn't get out of there again. Everyone eventually gets to know that the two are fucking each other. He could have solved that differently.

But by DPC doing it this way, the MC is forced somewhere to stay faithful if he prefers another LI. Sage becomes neutral from her affinity and has the chance to start something with someone else or she takes an example from Josy/Maya/MC and enters a three-way relationship with Chad and Troy.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
You forget a text message from Derek, in which he clearly writes that women often say one thing and mean another. This is written in general and not explicitly for Cathy.
Derek is one of the last people whose advice on women I'd take seriously :LUL:

Derek is a bro but that is not his area of expertise. Even Maya mentions that Derek just keeps trying again and again, without seeming to learn.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You have to defend Maya when Sarah and Melanie insult her. And judging by your profile pic, I suppose that's something that you never did. :ROFLMAO:
This scene is dangerous for Maya fans. If the MC is DIK and tells Mel and Sarah about Quinn fucking the MC during the cumpetition, Sarah will tell Maya in EP7 after she leaves the gender studies room. The MC stays behind. Defending Maya is a backup to Derek defending the MC to Maya. Best for Maya fans is to not tell Sarah and Mel about Quinn.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1322229

We were constantly hearing Maya's problem with tuition fee but what about MC? How does MC pay for his college tuition by the way?
There are several possibilities.
  • Self-defense courses (Earn money legally)
  • Underground fights (Illegal money earning)
  • Competitions itself (Scholarship)
  • Party Planner (could be related to Halloween and Pink Rose)
  • Fashion Model with Josy and Maya together. (There are various references to this that you can read for example in the Gender Studies with Linda, Bella's review and Josy/Maya review.
Check out the screenshot. The two OMG girls could also be the mothers of Josy and/or Maya. The statue in the background has a camera in its hand. (There are also other variations possible)

OMG_GIRLS_01.png OMG_GIRLS_02.png

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Derek is one of the last people whose advice on women I'd take seriously :LUL:

Derek is a bro but that is not his area of expertise. Even Maya mentions that Derek just keeps trying again and again, without seeming to learn.
But one thing you can trust about Derek is that he loves his sister and doesn't want her to get hurt.

Besides, Derek is not stupid and has read a lot about such topics. That's what Maya told the MC. He's just not the best practically.

Don't think Derek is stupid, he has it fist thick behind his ears.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
This scene is dangerous for Maya fans. If the MC is DIK and tells Mel and Sarah about Quinn fucking the MC during the cumpetition, Sarah will tell Maya in EP7 after she leaves the gender studies room. The MC stays behind. Defending Maya is a backup to Derek defending the MC to Maya. Best for Maya fans is to not tell Sarah and Mel about Quinn.
Damm it ! Well played DPC... At that moment you were just trying to be a smart ass and brag about winning the cumpetiton... But you didn't know at that time that they were the gossip girls of the HOT house. :unsure:
It's no wonder that they don't speak to you if you're a massive chick...
You can also brag that you lost on purpose because you didn't want to fuck Quinn, that could be good for the Maya path !
We'll see what happens ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes