felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, after This :LOL: , they both know that Sage is also definitely involved. Josy and Jill , looking at her here.
View attachment 1322006
I meant this is the definitive proof, the piggyback moment is suspicious, but at that point they can also assume MC just want to " Hurt " them emotionally. But after the presentation, Josy and Jill became aware of the competition. The question is now , if Sage know it as well ? :unsure: But maybe She does, and She just doesn't care, She is about to leave. She is even pointing this out by herself, right there during the "emotional lesbian" moment with MC:ROFLMAO:. " This is My Last Halloween here ". MC actually living in a dream world if He thinks this " Relationship " with Sage, can work in long term. But Sage, lead on him, and say what he wants to hear, because She is horny and wants to Fuck. :ROFLMAO:.
Jill may be, but I doubt Josy would have any doubts about what Mc and Sage were doing half naked and half drunk.
Well, I chose this instead and still got Bella's sauna :LUL: View attachment 1321898

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Well you can choose to go here and finish with a blue balls from here to China

Or you can go here and end up being the rebound guy

Or you just choose Derek and go see the adorable and beautiful Nicole
View attachment 1322007
And meet Sandy
View attachment 1322018
And I think we all know which is the best threesome so far in the game
View attachment 1322025
I love that threesome ! The girls, the stripping, double penetration, anal, Lovin Loud as the background music :love:

But after episode 7, I'm afraid It's now the second-best threesome in the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And episode 8 will top that ;)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I love that threesome ! The girls, the stripping, double penetration, anal, Lovin Loud as the background music :love:

But after episode 7, I'm afraid It's now the second-best threesome in the game...
And episode 8 will top that ;)
The level of lust that the scene had with Sandy and Nicole is on another level just look the MC he cum two time :ROFLMAO:

Let's see what the M&J will be like :unsure:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Well, after This :LOL: , they both know that Sage is also definitely involved. Josy and Jill , looking at her here.
View attachment 1322006
I meant this is the definitive proof, the piggyback moment is suspicious, but at that point they can also assume MC just want to " Hurt " them emotionally. But after the presentation, Josy and Jill became aware of the competition. The question is now , if Sage know it as well ? :unsure: But maybe She does, and She just doesn't care, She is about to leave. She is even pointing this out by herself, right there during the "emotional lesbian" moment with MC:ROFLMAO:. " This is My Last Halloween here ". MC actually living in a dream world if He thinks this " Relationship " with Sage, can work in long term. But Sage, lead on him, and say what he wants to hear, because She is horny and wants to Fuck. :ROFLMAO:.
Sage basically tries to ship you with Quinn and asks if you're interested in her if you stay over in episode 4. Then proceeds to fk you afterwards I'm pretty sure Sage is somewhat aware that the MC is seeing other people.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Sage basically tries to ship you with Quinn and asks if you're interested in her if you stay over in episode 4. Then proceeds to fk you afterwards I'm pretty sure Sage is somewhat aware that the MC is seeing other people.
Sage at that point doesn't really care if MC is seeing other people since you're just fuck buddies. You actually get -RP with her if you try to be more at that stage.

Heck, she probably WANTS you to be trying to get in a serious relationship with someone else.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Sage at that point doesn't really care if MC is seeing other people since you're just fuck buddies. You actually get -RP with her if you try to be more at that stage.
It was also before MC had his random hissy fit at Sage in the last episode too over being a "rebound guy" when she just wanted to bang :KEK: I feel like she is still at the same mind set though as back then. Can't really think of a moment when she thought of the MC as serious bf potential yet

Reactions: Kellermann

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
It was also before MC had is random hissy fit at Sage in the last episode too over being a "rebound guy" when she just wanted to bang :KEK: I feel like she is still at the same mind set though as back then. Can't really think of a moment when she thought of the MC as serious bf potential yet
I've heard she makes the first move on the MC for real if you aren't fuckbuddies after Chad breaks up with her, but I haven't seen it myself because I don't have that kind of self-control :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes