shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I love This particular subject, because it contain the biggest hypocrisy. :ROFLMAO:. The amount of Shit that Josy and Maya gets all the time, the story how its played out, MC and lots of lots of Players bitching about, how Dishonest they are, what a liar they were. Players want them to be removed, They must die in Hell , Burn to death, because they are liar bitches. MC is bitching because, how this situation happened, because how there was no honesty , BTW He even tells this to Jill, that he is in this situation, because of lies. blah blah blah.

And Then We have Bella and Jill, and the Players who want Threesome with them, they chasing them in the same time. And Even if you don't, the story is playing out very interestingly.

Bella knows, that Jill likes the MC, She encourage Jill to date Him. All, this while She also having feeling toward MC. and MC is aware of all of this. And What He and Bella doing , is not to come to clean toward Jill , but They doing everything, knowingly Behind Her Back.

This is way more depraved, then the Whole Josy and Maya situation ever was. and This peoples, Want a Fucking Reward for this. all because Jill and Bella have Bigger boobs and ass. :ROFLMAO:.

If DPC pull some kind of Shit that it will reward these players, I might turn into DavDR 2.0:ROFLMAO:. What a load of Fucking crap this would be.

of course a solo path is different thing. But if you do a Solo Jill path, you avoid Bella, She does not take off her Ring, and she is not in to MC , so no Threesome in sight:p.
You can Try to Make a Solo Bella path, but She still encourage Jill, and Jill is still involved with MC , and care for him and etc etc , and Bella not told Jill, at least yet that She is in to MC . but then again, Threesome is not in sight either. :p.

so the only way if you chase both of them, this Way both of them have feeling toward MC , which was important factor for Josy and Maya too, but this is more of a Scum behaviour from MC and from Bella .
and from some Players, but they also want to Fuck Heather and Ashley, and Elena . And They want a Fucking Award for this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

sorry for my rant.:ROFLMAO:
Bella's mindset really confuses me. Why the hell would she openly visit and diddle MC at a frat house? Why the hell would she let MC post pictures of her in a bikini to Rooster? Why the hell would she agree to publicly date MC (dinners)? And most of all, why the hell would she encourage MC to date Jill while chasing after MC herself? Why the hell do I keep saying why the hell?
Bella is probably modelled on a human being (not her physical features - definitely inhumane)- she's complicated.

She loves Jill and looks out for her, hence her intense dislike of Tybalt - scratch that, everyone hates Tybalt regardless, but she does care deeply for Jill, but even early on, when she gives Jill her "blessing" to date the mc, the mc has already awoken something in her (Bella).

Looking back, when she chooses to go out on a "date" with the mc, she says to herself:

Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(This is just for Jill...)"​

Then she proposes the "one chance" for the mc to change her mind. Why did she hesitate, why did she tell herself it was just for Jill. Was she trying to convince herself that there was no element of physical attraction for her? I think there might have been.

When the mc blows it and rocks up dead drunk, sure she spits it and bails on dinner, but she brings him home (her home), gets him to bed (I'm pretty sure she is the one who undressed him, in his state he would have dislocated his own arms trying to undress) and left him a glass of water.

Why would she be so kind? Sure he said a few good candid things during the ride home, but he's a drunken moron by most accounts. She treats him kind because she's attracted to him.

Then he kisses her, she gets horny and she's already imagining doing naughty things with him:

Bella: "(Oh God... I can't believe that it took a drunken college idiot to get me going again...)"​
Bella: "(That moronic...boy!)"​
Bella: "(Fuckface...)"​
Bella: "(No...I can't be thinking about...)"​
Bella: "(Take it slow, Fuckface.)"​

She then "sobers" up the next day and drops him to college, and denies him a kiss.

After telling Jill she thinks the mc's OK, he's not actually there, clouding her thoughts, and she does think he'll be good for Jill - at least as a boyfriend for a while, help her to be a little less naïve perhaps.

But when she rings Jill at the library to tell her he's there, it's obvious Bella is struggling. She is jealous. The mc made her feel something, even if she knows it's not appropriate given their status (teacher/student).

The look on Bella's face when Jill meets the mc at the library says it all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this keeps on going on, she wants happiness for Jill, but she is also drawn to the mc in spite of her protectiveness for Jill.

Eventually Bella can't deny it (the DIK dorm make out scene) and she's honest with him there for the first time.

Episode 7 progresses that further, with Bella realising she really wants a relationship with this guy, hence the request to slow things down and actually start dating, OK, just a quick 69 first, then slow things down.

Now is this a fucked up situation? Absolutely! The one girl Bella would hate to see hurt is the one girl who's gonna be devastated to find Bella is fucking the mc.

How is Bella gonna break this to Jill? It's one thing for Jill to get upset and cry a little when she finds out half the auditorium knows that it's Fuckface's cock up there on the screen (and not just a flaccid cock accidentally spied on in the bathroom - no, these girls can recognise, at a glance, the mc's raging hardon - they have fucked him for sure). When she finds out what Bella has been doing, behind her back, she will feel very betrayed, by both Bella and the mc.

In reality, if her two good friends did this to her, whose arms do you think she'd go to for solace? Probably the one guy who adores her more than anything, who has an effigy of her in his bed drawer (ok, it's a watermelon, but good enough).

The only thing that breaks the spell for Bella is when she finds significant proof that the mc fucked (or did something) with Cathy. It makes her realise why kind of guy the mc is, and it makes her realise what they are both doing to Jill.

The only thing I think Bella does that surprises me, is she doesn't warn the mc to stay away from Jill. Bella should realise that the mc will break Jill's heart. He's fucked Cathy (or so it seems to her), he's been very persistent towards a relationship with Bella, how many other girls is the mc seeing?

I would have expected Bella to tell the mc to leave Jill alone or else she'd tell her what kind of guy he is. Instead she just tells him not to hurt her. I'm sorry, Jill is gonna be crying her ass off, probably because the mc's cock is in it, but also because the mc is a bastard.

To all the hardcore Jill fans who are avoiding the other girls to be true to their one true love, can I just say, I hope you're enjoying your game. :p

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Joey Tribbiani?
Lol my sister is into Maya but not Josy and I can't wait until she gets to the end of Episode 3. I've been trying to hint she should give Josy a chance without spoiling it :LUL:
Do you see your sister while she plays? Huh ... and what is she like? Does she like half Korean ones? JK

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
To all the hardcore Jill fans who are avoiding the other girls to be true to their one true love, can I just say, I hope you're enjoying your game. :p
Fucking 853 words...:FacePalm:
I knew that people here are perverts but I didn't know that they are Super Perverts! Do they just want to see sex scene? Is there nothing else? I bet that these guys are just kids below 30 or 35. Go! Get a Girl!

And Yes! I really enjoy Jill's route!

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Bella is probably modelled on a human being (not her physical features - definitely inhumane)- she's complicated.

She loves Jill and looks out for her, hence her intense dislike of Tybalt - scratch that, everyone hates Tybalt regardless, but she does care deeply for Jill, but even early on, when she gives Jill her "blessing" to date the mc, the mc has already awoken something in her (Bella).

Looking back, when she chooses to go out on a "date" with the mc, she says to herself:

Bella: "(This is just for Jill...)"​

Then she proposes the "one chance" for the mc to change her mind. Why did she hesitate, why did she tell herself it was just for Jill. Was she trying to convince herself that there was no element of physical attraction for her? I think there might have been.

When the mc blows it and rocks up dead drunk, sure she spits it and bails on dinner, but she brings him home (her home), gets him to bed (I'm pretty sure she is the one who undressed him, in his state he would have dislocated his own arms trying to undress) and left him a glass of water.

Why would she be so kind? Sure he said a few good candid things during the ride home, but he's a drunken moron by most accounts. She treats him kind because she's attracted to him.

Then he kisses her, she gets horny and she's already imagining doing naughty things with him:

Bella: "(Oh God... I can't believe that it took a drunken college idiot to get me going again...)"​
Bella: "(That moronic...boy!)"​
Bella: "(No...I can't be thinking about...)"​
Bella: "(Take it slow, Fuckface.)"​

She then "sobers" up the next day and drops him to college, and denies him a kiss.

After telling Jill she thinks the mc's OK, he's not actually there, clouding her thoughts, and she does think he'll be good for Jill - at least as a boyfriend for a while, help her to be a little less naïve perhaps.

But when she rings Jill at the library to tell her he's there, it's obvious Bella is struggling. She is jealous. The mc made her feel something, even if she knows it's not appropriate given their status (teacher/student).

The look on Bella's face when Jill meets the mc at the library says it all:

And this keeps on going on, she wants happiness for Jill, but she is also drawn to the mc in spite of her protectiveness for Jill.

Eventually Bella can't deny it (the DIK dorm make out scene) and she's honest with him there for the first time.

Episode 7 progresses that further, with Bella realising she really wants a relationship with this guy, hence the request to slow things down and actually start dating, OK, just a quick 69 first, then slow things down.

Now is this a fucked up situation? Absolutely! The one girl Bella would hate to see hurt is the one girl who's gonna be devastated to find Bella is fucking the mc.

How is Bella gonna break this to Jill? It's one thing for Jill to get upset and cry a little when she finds out half the auditorium knows that it's Fuckface's cock up there on the screen (and not just a flaccid cock accidentally spied on in the bathroom - no, these girls can recognise, at a glance, the mc's raging hardon - they have fucked him for sure). When she finds out what Bella has been doing, behind her back, she will feel very betrayed, by both Bella and the mc.

In reality, if her two good friends did this to her, whose arms do you think she'd go to for solace? Probably the one guy who adores her more than anything, who has an effigy of her in his bed drawer (ok, it's a watermelon, but good enough).

The only thing that breaks the spell for Bella is when she finds significant proof that the mc fucked (or did something) with Cathy. It makes her realise why kind of guy the mc is, and it makes her realise what they are both doing to Jill.

The only thing I think Bella does that surprises me, is she doesn't warn the mc to stay away from Jill. Bella should realise that the mc will break Jill's heart. He's fucked Cathy (or so it seems to her), he's been very persistent towards a relationship with Bella, how many other girls is the mc seeing?

I would have expected Bella to tell the mc to leave Jill alone or else she'd tell her what kind of guy he is. Instead she just tells him not to hurt her. I'm sorry, Jill is gonna be crying her ass off, probably because the mc's cock is in it, but also because the mc is a bastard.

Dude, in Russia they say: Life is shit, all women are sluts, and the sun is a fucking lantern. Women are irrational creatures. You can live with one woman for 10 years and love her, have children, and she will cheat on you with your brother. Bella hasn't had a man in years. She wants to fuck! She probably thinks that Jill and the main character do not have a relationship yet and therefore can suck the dick of the MC behind the back of a friend.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
:unsure: The hypocrites I know are all human :p, and if you ask them each one has their own reasons for behaving like this.

Bella's behaviour towards Jill is inexcusable, there's really little to discuss.

Even in the scene you're referring to it seems obvious to me that Bella takes advantage of the situation to get out of a difficult situation that she doesn't have the strength to get out of. but that's not the point. if she doesn't find Cathe's panties they go running to her house to have fun and plan their first love date, while Jill is still struggling with Tybalt for who knows how long. Bella goes out with MC, while Jill for Mc's "love" can't.

If Bella had continued to have feelings for MC then it would have been human weakness, but Bella goes way beyond that and initially does so purely in pursuit of physical gratification (or so she thinks)

Jill tells her the date went well and Bella gives MC (who of course doesn't back down) a nice blow job in the sauna with Jill in the next room
is the only possible betrayal in which the MC is perhaps less than half to blame

MC licking Ashley is a unanimous asshole to say the least.
I'm not going to debate back and forth on Bella's behaviour, she has a complex personality and I think Shazba long ass post said it all. :ROFLMAO:

But I do want to note that depending on your choices, Bella's actions are less reprehensible. Bella's hangout, after the tennis match is the same on a solo path and on Jill/Bella path. If you’re just friends with Jill, there is nothing wrong with sleeping with Bella afterward, because you're still single. (Except for her being a teacher and the MC a college student, but that another debate...)

The blowjob in the sauna in episode 5 is the same logic. If Bella knows that the MC isn't interested in Jill, nothing wrong with getting a blowjob afterwards. ( By the way I'm still pissed about the blueballs ! DPC owe us A Bella Sauna lewd scene. :mad:)

I guess what I'm saying in the scenario that you're describing, Bella and the MC (Us) are both kinds of responsible for betraying Jill...

At least the MC feels bad about it.
And I agree licking Ashley is betraying our Bro Derek but once again it's the player’s choice. ;)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The blowjob in the sauna in episode 5 is the same logic. If Bella knows that the MC isn't interested in Jill, nothing wrong with getting a blowjob afterwards. ( By the way I'm still pissed about the blueballs ! DPC owe us A Bella Sauna lewd scene. :mad:)
Thank goodness someone else confirmed there is no Bella sauna blowjob. I saw a poster talk about it happening a few pages back and I was like o_O Until your post, I thought I was the only person who didn't get it.. because Jill cucked me every time I played through it. Not only does she blue ball me in every scene she can when I'm with her, but she has found a miraculous new way to blue ball me even when she is in another room! Bella doesn't even get in one full suck motion before Jill says, "Aw Hell Nooo" and breaks it up. :FacePalm:

I KNOW, RIGHT??

View attachment 1321744

And she's not the only one...

Ahegao ain't what it used to be I guess ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes