felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not going to debate back and forth on Bella's behaviour, she has a complex personality and I think Shazba long ass post said it all. :ROFLMAO:

But I do want to note that depending on your choices, Bella's actions are less reprehensible. Bella's hangout, after the tennis match is the same on a solo path and on Jill/Bella path. If you’re just friends with Jill, there is nothing wrong with sleeping with Bella afterward, because you're still single. (Except for her being a teacher and the MC a college student, but that another debate...)

The blowjob in the sauna in episode 5 is the same logic. If Bella knows that the MC isn't interested in Jill, nothing wrong with getting a blowjob afterwards. ( By the way I'm still pissed about the blueballs ! DPC owe us A Bella Sauna lewd scene. :mad:)

I guess what I'm saying in the scenario that you're describing, Bella and the MC (Us) are both kinds of responsible for betraying Jill...

At least the MC feels bad about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I agree licking Ashley is betraying our Bro Derek but once again it's the player’s choice. ;)
But clearly I was referring to the case of MC, through our choices courting both girls.

but while in every other double-cross the blame is almost entirely MC's, in the case of Jill and Bella, the latter is almost as guilty as MC (for me more so), because she knows her friend's feelings, as well as having to avoid an inappropriate relationship for a married teacher.

The fact that if it doesn't work out between Jill and MC, Bella is free to try it on means little, the problem is that if Jill is enthusiastic about the date, this doesn't constitute any brake for Bella (MC doesn't owe loyalty to anyone, Bella owes Jill something in terms of honesty).

I'll add a situation: if MC, after going to thank Bella for the date with Jill, decides to refrain from any contact with her (in the 5° chapter), Bella will still try to get back in touch with him, offering to help him with the room, a situation we know what it leads to.

and I don't agree with shazba , on that occasion Bella admits very little to MC, if anything it makes us players understand how she's going beyond the purely physical issue, that it's no longer a matter of purely carnal urges, the significant step is made in the last chapter.

directly to MC the only thing she says is this enigmatic sentence about her husband:
screenshot0055.png screenshot0056.png

Jokingly we often talk about how Bella might be a serial killer, but the truth is that Jill would have every reason to go off the deep end with her and MC:ROFLMAO:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Thank goodness someone else confirmed there is no Bella sauna blowjob. I saw a poster talk about it happening a few pages back and I was like o_O Until your post, I thought I was the only person who didn't get it.. because Jill cucked me every time I played through it. Not only does she blue ball me in every scene she can when I'm with her, but she has found a miraculous new way to blue ball me even when she is in another room! Bella doesn't even get in one full suck motion before Jill says, "Aw Hell Nooo" and breaks it up. :FacePalm:

Ahegao ain't what it used to be I guess ;)
In my Jill playthrough, I stayed with Derek after the events with Josy & Maya. The only scene that I got with Bella is a kiss while MC was drunk (episode 2 or 3 perhaps?). I also didn't see any sauna blowjob scene. :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
WhiteWolf619 - Is also Very Talented. a HBIC Jill would be a dream. :love:

-currently reading the Fan-art thread, and my fantasies going wild:LOL:

And Hell Yeah, Now I want Jill as Wonder Woman for Halloween in ep 8 :cool: :love:
Jill's thighs would look amazing in a very short (but loose) skirt like a cheerleader outfit. Maya had better use that HOT uniform that Sage dropped off; otherwise, I'm stealing it and ordering Jill to put it on. This is a non-negotiable. I've gone on all of your annoying, sexless dates Jill. Now you do this for daddy. :devilish:

In my Jill playthrough, I stayed with Derek after the events with Josy & Maya. The only scene that I got with Bella is a kiss while MC was drunk (episode 2 or 3 perhaps?). I also didn't see any sauna blowjob scene. :unsure:
Consider yourself lucky.. All it turns out to be is Coitus interruptus without the actual coitus. :cautious:

Reactions: OFT and ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Jill's thighs would look amazing in a very short (but loose) skirt like a cheerleader outfit. Maya had better use that HOT uniform that Sage dropped off; otherwise, I'm stealing it and ordering Jill to put it on. This is a non-negotiable. I've gone on all of your annoying, sexless dates Jill. Now you do this for daddy. :devilish:
(y),I prefer this idea of Giving that Hots outfit to Jill, because I don't Want Maya to be a HOT , let Josy have that story, :p . Will you also make Jill to hold a watermelon ? :LOL: :devilish:.

Reactions: BackwardsBird

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
But clearly I was referring to the case of MC, through our choices courting both girls.

but while in every other double-cross the blame is almost entirely MC's, in the case of Jill and Bella, the latter is almost as guilty as MC (for me more so), because she knows her friend's feelings, as well as having to avoid an inappropriate relationship for a married teacher.

The fact that if it doesn't work out between Jill and MC, Bella is free to try it on means little, the problem is that if Jill is enthusiastic about the date, this doesn't constitute any brake for Bella (MC doesn't owe loyalty to anyone, Bella owes Jill something in terms of honesty).

I'll add a situation: if MC, after going to thank Bella for the date with Jill, decides to refrain from any contact with her (in the 5° chapter), Bella will still try to get back in touch with him, offering to help him with the room, a situation we know what it leads to.

and I don't agree with shazba , on that occasion Bella admits very little to MC, if anything it makes us players understand how she's going beyond the purely physical issue, that it's no longer a matter of purely carnal urges, the significant step is made in the last chapter.

directly to MC the only thing she says is this enigmatic sentence about her husband:
View attachment 1321803 View attachment 1321804

Jokingly we often talk about how Bella might be a serial killer, but the truth is that Jill would have every reason to go off the deep end with her and MC:ROFLMAO:
Just to be clear, the cleaning the room scene happens only if you had the lewd scene in the sauna in episode 5. If you did nothing else with Bella after thanking her in the library, she won't call you and you won't be on your path.
And look I'm done you clearly have your strong opinions about Bella. :LOL:
Maybe you're right ! If Bella and Jill finish in a cat fight, I'm going to say that you called it. ;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just to be clear, the cleaning the room scene happens only if you had the lewd scene in the sauna in episode 5. If you did nothing else with Bella after thanking her in the library, she won't call you and you won't be on your path.
And look I'm done you clearly have your strong opinions about Bella. :LOL:
Maybe you're right ! If Bella and Jill finish in a cat fight, I'm going to say that you called it. ;)
either I didn't understand what you wrote, or you're wrong

if Mc has the sauna scene in chapter 5 (after going to her in chapter 3) Bella will come to help MC, as a player you don't choose anything.
if by chance you were also in a relationship with M+J the two girls can never come to help you, Bella has priority.

otherwise (always if you went to her in the third chapter and no sauna scene) she will ask to come and help you, if you accept you will resume her path, otherwise you will definitely dump her (at least until now)

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
either I didn't understand what you wrote, or you're wrong

if Mc has the sauna scene in chapter 5 (after going to her in chapter 3) Bella will come to help MC, as a player you don't choose anything.
if by chance you were also in a relationship with M+J the two girls can never come to help you, Bella has priority.

otherwise (always if you went to her in the third chapter and no sauna scene) she will ask to come and help you, if you accept you will resume her path, otherwise you will definitely dump her (at least until now)
My bad ! I forgot that Bella gives you a choice if her path is not active !
My playthoughs are usually Bella centric or not at all so I forgot about that scene. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Jun 29, 2021
Hello people, When was the updates again?
Every 4 Months or 8 Months?
4 months are almost up, If I'm right and its every 4 Months that's sweet.
I mean for the level of art images and animations as well as the quality of the game 4 Months is pretty short.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Well, I chose this instead and still got Bella's sauna :LUL: View attachment 1321898
I know the girls can’t call the MC out on him blatantly being involved with other women but that scene is a little beyond the pale. I’m surprised Josy/Maya haven’t caught onto the MC’s involvement with Sage yet.

Dude spends the entire night cuddling under a blanket and whispering with a girl. They then leave with her hopping on his back and loudly explaining they were off to brush their teeth.

Would any rational adult watching that display not assume they fucked? Yet nobody mentions it. Only hint of jealousy involves Jill/Josy knowing about one another.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I know the girls can’t call the MC out on him blatantly being involved with other women but that scene is a little beyond the pale. I’m surprised Josy/Maya haven’t caught onto the MC’s involvement with Sage yet.

Dude spends the entire night cuddling under a blanket and whispering with a girl. They then leave with her hopping on his back and loudly explaining they were off to brush their teeth.

Would any rational adult watching that display not assume they fucked? Yet nobody mentions it. Only hint of jealousy involves Jill/Josy knowing about one another.
To be fair, Maya and Josy outright said their threeway relationship was no strings attached during their hangout. I assume their expressions during this were them thinking to each other 'fuck what did we agree to' but they're willing to suck it up for now, especially because:

As far as Maya and Josy know, Sage is having relationship trouble with Chad, so the MC to them in this situation is the rebound guy. It's realistic to expect nothing will come of it after Sage and MC fuck around a bit.

Edit: What I mean to say is, at this point, they'd have no idea Sage is a proper romance path for the MC. They probably see it same way as they would see the MC fucking Riona or something: just casual sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well you can choose to go here and finish with a blue balls from here to China
If you choose this:
View attachment 1321875
instead of this:
View attachment 1321880
then you dont deserve this:
View attachment 1321861
Or you can go here and end up being the rebound guy
Well, I chose this instead and still got Bella's sauna :LUL: View attachment 1321898
Or you just choose Derek and go see the adorable and beautiful Nicole
ep4_sclub_envy_lapdance9.jpg
And meet Sandy
ep4_pink_rose_rusty27_fr2.jpg
And I think we all know which is the best threesome so far in the game
ep6_es_lewd69.jpg

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

Well, after This :LOL: , they both know that Sage is also definitely involved. Josy and Jill , looking at her here.
BeingADIK 2021-07-27 21-55-56-27.png
I meant this is the definitive proof, the piggyback moment is suspicious, but at that point they can also assume MC just want to " Hurt " them emotionally. But after the presentation, Josy and Jill became aware of the competition. The question is now , if Sage know it as well ? :unsure: But maybe She does, and She just doesn't care, She is about to leave. She is even pointing this out by herself, right there during the "emotional lesbian" moment with MC:ROFLMAO:. " This is My Last Halloween here ". MC actually living in a dream world if He thinks this " Relationship " with Sage, can work in long term. But Sage, lead on him, and say what he wants to hear, because She is horny and wants to Fuck. :ROFLMAO:.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes