ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sage basically tries to ship you with Quinn and asks if you're interested in her if you stay over in episode 4. Then proceeds to fk you afterwards I'm pretty sure Sage is somewhat aware that the MC is seeing other people.
Yeah, and in the same episode, She basically pointing out, She doesn't Give a Fuck about who MC is Fucking.
I was pretty fine with the Fuck Buddy situation, in fact I started to See Sage more like a very close friend, and I was kind of looking forward that We might end our Agreement, But, MC has different "desire" than me. He suddenly wants to be more than what he was, despite him agree with the terms.

And Now I would feel like an Asshole if I tell Sage, after she will find out that Chad is gay, that Hey BTW , I interested in other girls, so let's stop this fuck buddy thing, shall we?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BackwardsBird

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I love that threesome ! The girls, the stripping, double penetration, anal, Lovin Loud as the background music :love:

But after episode 7, I'm afraid It's now the second-best threesome in the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And episode 8 will top that ;)
Nah.
At least for me,Riona and Camila are way hotter than any other combinations you are talking about.

Baddest 4321

Sep 8, 2020
Factory reset my laptop and lost every save for every game.
Saw tht there are saves under extras, I just unzipped the last episode one do u just copy and put it under the saves folder in the game folder.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Sage basically tries to ship you with Quinn and asks if you're interested in her if you stay over in episode 4. Then proceeds to fk you afterwards I'm pretty sure Sage is somewhat aware that the MC is seeing other people.
As I've seen so far if you go multiple routes at the same time things start to get complicated as the story progresses. Some other people mentioned that if you go with Josy & Maya route and also be a fuckbuddy with Sage, Josy & Maya show no jealousy whatsoever. Maybe it is best to follow solo route for each girl. :unsure:

By the way, your signature (Prison School *cough*). I see that you're a man of culture as well.

I know the girls can’t call the MC out on him blatantly being involved with other women but that scene is a little beyond the pale. I’m surprised Josy/Maya haven’t caught onto the MC’s involvement with Sage yet.

Dude spends the entire night cuddling under a blanket and whispering with a girl. They then leave with her hopping on his back and loudly explaining they were off to brush their teeth.

Would any rational adult watching that display not assume they fucked? Yet nobody mentions it. Only hint of jealousy involves Jill/Josy knowing about one another.

Reactions: gamingdevil800

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, and in the same episode, She basically pointing out, She doesn't Give a Fuck about who MC is Fucking.
I was pretty fine with the Fuck Buddy situation, in fact I started to See Sage more like a very close friend, and I was kind of looking forward that We might end our Agreement, But, MC has different "desire" than me. He suddenly wants to be more than what he was, despite him agree with the terms.

And Now I would feel like an Asshole if I tell Sage, after she will find out that Chad is gay, that Hey BTW , I interested in other girls, so let's stop this fuck buddy thing, shall we?! :ROFLMAO:
It would be kinda lame if you're forced into a situation where you have to say
A: I want to be serious
B: I'm interested in other girls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Speaking of threesomes, what if there's a plot twist that the episode 8 preview isn't Riona? Like she just has an extremely-similar-looking younger sister and you can have them both? :LUL:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Chutoro

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Factory reset my laptop and lost every save for every game.
Saw tht there are saves under extras, I just unzipped the last episode one do u just copy and put it under the saves folder in the game folder.
Yeah but for future reference your saves were probably in:
(click view then tick hidden items in folder settings)
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

Reactions: Baddest 4321

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Right now everything is possible :ROFLMAO:

In discord there is nothing I think only SomboSteel could answer you better
custom renders are too rich for my blood. im already paying 40 a month to DPC and it is hard to justify it lol. i can get you anything from the $40 and lower tiers though. somebody more dedicated to DPC (or just has more money to throw away) will have to be kind enough to post the ultra tier stuff. feel free to ping me if i can get you any of the stuff in my realms though :)

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
screenshot0080.png

We were constantly hearing Maya's problem with tuition fee but what about MC? How does MC pay for his college tuition by the way?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 1322229

We were constantly hearing Maya's problem with tuition fee but what about MC? How does MC pay for his college tuition by the way?
I don't have the scans but when speaking with MC's father in episode 1 he mentioned that he's just gonna take out student loans (after refusing to take money from his father) and I believe he mentions to Maya that he's taking out student loans.

Reactions: Redd23 and Chutoro

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I don't have the scans but when speaking with MC's father in episode 1 he mentioned that he's just gonna take out student loans (after refusing to take money from his father) and I believe he mentions to Maya that he's taking out student loans.
I guess I missed that one. Thanks man!

Reactions: SteveyP

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1322229

MC is taking a student loan. He literally says that in that same conversation. :LUL:

And before anyone asks, Maya also has a student loan, it's just that she can't use any of the money unless Patrick agrees, and we all know why that's a problem.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
custom renders are too rich for my blood. im already paying 40 a month to DPC and it is hard to justify it lol. i can get you anything from the $40 and lower tiers though. somebody more dedicated to DPC (or just has more money to throw away) will have to be kind enough to post the ultra tier stuff. feel free to ping me if i can get you any of the stuff in my realms though :)
Well you know that Ferrari that DPC wants is not going to pay for itself :ROFLMAO:
ChipLecsap Here you have the official statement from Sombo :ROFLMAO:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
To all the hardcore Jill fans who are avoiding the other girls to be true to their one true love, can I just say, I hope you're enjoying your game. :p
I am. When this is the goal

Compared to this:

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020

Compared to this:

My fav girl Riona but my first playthrough was solo Jill. After getting frienzoned by Josy & Maya, Jill kinda became special for me too. Forever faithful. Blue balls style :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Compared to this:

that is an unfair comparison you are comparing a 25 years down the line image with a 6 months from now picture!

Quinn will give you 2 boys and 1 girl while Jill will only give you 1 bratty slutty daughter that is gonna get ploughed by the entire prep fraternity when she reaches college!

besides why do you assume Jill will treat fuckface any better after 25 years? probably it will be even more humilliating like "i pay the bills you do as i say and be nice to Tybalt or else you can tell your porche goodbye, i gaveth, i can takeh away!"

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes