dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Damm it ! Well played DPC... At that moment you were just trying to be a smart ass and brag about winning the cumpetiton... But you didn't know at that time that they were the gossip girls of the HOT house. :unsure:
It's no wonder that they don't speak to you if you're a massive chick...
You can also brag that you lost on purpose because you didn't want to fuck Quinn, that could be good for the Maya path !
We'll see what happens ;)
In EP6, Josy and Maya talk about how Maya can tell when a guy likes it or not. Josy says to Maya, if a guy doesn't say anything, you know what was not good or okay. Now Sarah is talking to Maya in EP7 about how the MC bounced off her that he fucked Quinn during cumpetition. The rest you can make up yourself.

Derek is the backup in that sense when the MC defends Maya. He will say to Maya that the MC won the cumpetition, which means that he didn't cum because the MC didn't like it. The whole thing is confirmed for Maya when the MC has sex with Maya in EP7. The MC jerks off and Maya trusts the MC. Maya also thanks the MC for warning her about Quinn.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I swear if even half of Dalli's analysis winds up right in the future, I will be convinced DPC has like a conspiracy board on his wall where every single detail is arranged years in advance of them happening.

That, or DPC is actually a very human-like Artificial Intelligence and BaDIK is actually a fundraiser for the robot uprising.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There is always talk of rats. Rox, Buddy and Leon. I found a bold reference to a rat. Of course the guy on the screenshot is not the rat at the DIK'S or HOT's. But look at his clothes. Police investigation is underway.

Ratte.png

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Happy 100 Year Anniversary Burgmeister & Royce! Thank you for a century of bewbies, heinies, and sexy time! Here's to many more...until the DPC fire.
****:- "Some motherfucker has indirectly summoned me! But don't worry, I will do the task first and then later deal with you! And you can't run either! Because one way or another, you're going to stay with me."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
But clearly I was referring to the case of MC, through our choices courting both girls.

but while in every other double-cross the blame is almost entirely MC's, in the case of Jill and Bella, the latter is almost as guilty as MC (for me more so), because she knows her friend's feelings, as well as having to avoid an inappropriate relationship for a married teacher.

The fact that if it doesn't work out between Jill and MC, Bella is free to try it on means little, the problem is that if Jill is enthusiastic about the date, this doesn't constitute any brake for Bella (MC doesn't owe loyalty to anyone, Bella owes Jill something in terms of honesty).

I'll add a situation: if MC, after going to thank Bella for the date with Jill, decides to refrain from any contact with her (in the 5° chapter), Bella will still try to get back in touch with him, offering to help him with the room, a situation we know what it leads to.

and I don't agree with shazba , on that occasion Bella admits very little to MC, if anything it makes us players understand how she's going beyond the purely physical issue, that it's no longer a matter of purely carnal urges, the significant step is made in the last chapter.

directly to MC the only thing she says is this enigmatic sentence about her husband:
View attachment 1321803 View attachment 1321804

Jokingly we often talk about how Bella might be a serial killer, but the truth is that Jill would have every reason to go off the deep end with her and MC:ROFLMAO:
Really excellent points. Argument/opinion: re: Bella romance path, I think by the time of the morning after MC officially becomes a DIK and Bella knows he will no longer be staying with her, Bella's almost Vulcan-like logic is fighting a losing battle.

She is totally smitten with MC. The call she makes from the gym is even visually presented well saying just as much as her words. The Vulcan-like logic still pops up occasionally but each time it is defeated by not just lust, but love. I think she is being as honest and true as she can be to her feelings, whatever that means in regard to human nature.

Of course, DPC gets the final say on the story along with multiple possibilities of one playing a particular goal they want for the MC in the game.

I think this is just one of many examples of DPC crafting a good story.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Bella is probably modelled on a human being (not her physical features - definitely inhumane)- she's complicated.

She loves Jill and looks out for her, hence her intense dislike of Tybalt - scratch that, everyone hates Tybalt regardless, but she does care deeply for Jill, but even early on, when she gives Jill her "blessing" to date the mc, the mc has already awoken something in her (Bella).

Looking back, when she chooses to go out on a "date" with the mc, she says to herself:

Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(This is just for Jill...)"​

Then she proposes the "one chance" for the mc to change her mind. Why did she hesitate, why did she tell herself it was just for Jill. Was she trying to convince herself that there was no element of physical attraction for her? I think there might have been.

When the mc blows it and rocks up dead drunk, sure she spits it and bails on dinner, but she brings him home (her home), gets him to bed (I'm pretty sure she is the one who undressed him, in his state he would have dislocated his own arms trying to undress) and left him a glass of water.

Why would she be so kind? Sure he said a few good candid things during the ride home, but he's a drunken moron by most accounts. She treats him kind because she's attracted to him.

Then he kisses her, she gets horny and she's already imagining doing naughty things with him:

Bella: "(Oh God... I can't believe that it took a drunken college idiot to get me going again...)"​
Bella: "(That moronic...boy!)"​
Bella: "(Fuckface...)"​
Bella: "(No...I can't be thinking about...)"​
Bella: "(Fuckface...)"​
Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(Take it slow, Fuckface.)"​

She then "sobers" up the next day and drops him to college, and denies him a kiss.

After telling Jill she thinks the mc's OK, he's not actually there, clouding her thoughts, and she does think he'll be good for Jill - at least as a boyfriend for a while, help her to be a little less naïve perhaps.

But when she rings Jill at the library to tell her he's there, it's obvious Bella is struggling. She is jealous. The mc made her feel something, even if she knows it's not appropriate given their status (teacher/student).

The look on Bella's face when Jill meets the mc at the library says it all:

And this keeps on going on, she wants happiness for Jill, but she is also drawn to the mc in spite of her protectiveness for Jill.

Eventually Bella can't deny it (the DIK dorm make out scene) and she's honest with him there for the first time.

Episode 7 progresses that further, with Bella realising she really wants a relationship with this guy, hence the request to slow things down and actually start dating, OK, just a quick 69 first, then slow things down.

Now is this a fucked up situation? Absolutely! The one girl Bella would hate to see hurt is the one girl who's gonna be devastated to find Bella is fucking the mc.

How is Bella gonna break this to Jill? It's one thing for Jill to get upset and cry a little when she finds out half the auditorium knows that it's Fuckface's cock up there on the screen (and not just a flaccid cock accidentally spied on in the bathroom - no, these girls can recognise, at a glance, the mc's raging hardon - they have fucked him for sure). When she finds out what Bella has been doing, behind her back, she will feel very betrayed, by both Bella and the mc.

In reality, if her two good friends did this to her, whose arms do you think she'd go to for solace? Probably the one guy who adores her more than anything, who has an effigy of her in his bed drawer (ok, it's a watermelon, but good enough).

The only thing that breaks the spell for Bella is when she finds significant proof that the mc fucked (or did something) with Cathy. It makes her realise why kind of guy the mc is, and it makes her realise what they are both doing to Jill.

The only thing I think Bella does that surprises me, is she doesn't warn the mc to stay away from Jill. Bella should realise that the mc will break Jill's heart. He's fucked Cathy (or so it seems to her), he's been very persistent towards a relationship with Bella, how many other girls is the mc seeing?

I would have expected Bella to tell the mc to leave Jill alone or else she'd tell her what kind of guy he is. Instead she just tells him not to hurt her. I'm sorry, Jill is gonna be crying her ass off, probably because the mc's cock is in it, but also because the mc is a bastard.
Bella doesn't tell the MC to stay away from Jill because she knows deep down that Jill would be a better fit for the MC than she would. Just as her desire for the MC prevents her from rejecting the MC herself (without an outside push), her rational mind prevents her from sabotaging Jill's shot with the MC.

I think Bella is hoping that if she gives the MC enough of a cold shoulder he'll move on by himself without her having to confront her strong feelings for him directly. Of course the MC has picked up on the strong sexual tension between them* and insists on wooing Bella anyway.

*Well, in theory. I don't feel the tension myself, but it's clearly intended to be there.

I know the girls can’t call the MC out on him blatantly being involved with other women but that scene is a little beyond the pale. I’m surprised Josy/Maya haven’t caught onto the MC’s involvement with Sage yet.

Dude spends the entire night cuddling under a blanket and whispering with a girl. They then leave with her hopping on his back and loudly explaining they were off to brush their teeth.

Would any rational adult watching that display not assume they fucked? Yet nobody mentions it. Only hint of jealousy involves Jill/Josy knowing about one another.
Is there any reason to doubt M&J know the MC is fooling around with Sage? When they finally iron out their relationship with the MC in Episode 5, practically the first thing he does is ask if can still fu... errrr "date" other girls (even he's only shown interest in M&J!). It's pretty clear they know what the MC was asking about and still went along with the "no strings" idea.

I think, as BackwardsBird said, they see Sage as a casual hookup that the MC will either grow out of, or will be a sign that the throuple isn't meant to be. Whereas anyone who's spent more than 10 seconds around Jill knows that no MC is pursuing her for casual sex.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
****:- "Some motherfucker has indirectly summoned me! But don't worry, I will do the task first and then later deal with you! And you can't run either! Because one way or another, you're going to stay with me."
can i get her phone number... from the girl in the spoilers? its for a friend ... a satanic friend and i promised i would find him a soulless one so we might apply 10.000 cuts on its body, rub it with salt while we cut off her eyelashes and let a poisonous snake drip her poison directly on its eyes... for over 1 month of starvation before we flay her skin, cure it and make a nice leather cape to use while ... just before we set it on fire...after we apply regenerative medicine to her nerve endings of course, one should not forget the minutia of enhanced interrogation...

you know the usual stuff one does... TO BITCHES LIKE THAT!

My sweet sweet Melissa will be avenged on this life or the next one even if i must go down to the pits of hell and handle it myself but some actions can never go unproperly punished!

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Marley300 and `Ray`

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I finally tried a DIK route playthrough and I gotta say it was a lot more enjoyable than I expected - I generally dislike playing "rude/asshat" even in fictional settings and while obtaining the DIK affinity does make you say some kind of shitty things, it was a pretty cool playthrough so far.

Quinn's more interesting for sure on that route though I think she's still my least fave of most characters in the game (no slam on her as a character mind you)

Either way, man - it's gonna be hard to pick who you stick with on either route when the choices are finally forced. I kind of still hope M&J is like the "freebie" if you want it but I suspect that won't happen either haha. Feeling like I'll probably do 4 major routes if you ultimately have to pick 1 relationship.

CHIK with Jill
CHIK with M&J
CHIK with Bella
DIK/Neutral/CHIK with Sage

Also, feedback wise - I'd love DPC to let us TYPE in the words on the English tests if possible. Having to constantly click each letter to form that many words when aiming for 100% is a bit annoying.

Edit: Forgot Bella! 4th route lol

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Also, feedback wise - I'd love DPC to let us TYPE in the words on the English tests if possible. Having to constantly click each letter to form that many words when aiming for 100% is a bit annoying.
The English test is a pain. If you can cheat in math lessons, then you need to constantly flatter in guides and look at words, especially if your native language is Russian.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
The English test is a pain. If you can cheat in math lessons, then you need to constantly flatter in guides and look at words, especially if your native language is Russian.
Oh yeah, I could see that being a pain too! I feel like even in that case, being able to type it out would probably help as well.

Reactions: mojococo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This scene is dangerous for Maya fans. If the MC is DIK and tells Mel and Sarah about Quinn fucking the MC during the cumpetition, Sarah will tell Maya in EP7 after she leaves the gender studies room. The MC stays behind. Defending Maya is a backup to Derek defending the MC to Maya. Best for Maya fans is to not tell Sarah and Mel about Quinn.
And what if you lose the competition on purpose just to see Quinn's angry face?

Quinn I'm not your bitch, bitch

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And what if you lose the competition on purpose just to see Quinn's angry face?

Quinn I'm not your bitch, bitch
I don't know, even if it's an empty condom, somehow I don't feel appealing to eat it just to make Quinn to have a WTF face :ROFLMAO:. - but we all have our fetish so, no judging from me :ROFLMAO:

and I don't want to make 2 comment in row, so something else : - I continue my my journey in the
Fan Art Thread and WOW :love:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i have question about this game ? How many Route does it have ? how many girl have her own standalone route ? will there be Harem or at least 2 girls ending ? as far as i can see the main girls are Ma/Jo Be/jil and sage , ? only or will we have other girls ? someone explain please

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
since i'm Bella/Jill fan im trigger the rivals by saying since Maya and Josy did keep their relationship secret on the MC and they even kept going after that i'm sure that if they met better guy than the MC or someone like him this game would have had the NTR tag , BELLA/JILL ALL THE WAY lol.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
since i'm Bella/Jill fan im trigger the rivals by saying since Maya and Josy did keep their relationship secret on the MC and they even kept going after that i'm sure that if they met better guy than the MC or someone like him this game would have had the NTR tag , BELLA/JILL ALL THE WAY lol.
cute story bro. :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: BackwardsBird

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i have question about this game ? How many Route does it have ? how many girl have her own standalone route ? will there be Harem or at least 2 girls ending ? as far as i can see the main girls are Ma/Jo Be/jil and sage , ? only or will we have other girls ? someone explain please
There are 5 main love interests (Sage, Bella, Maya, Josy and Jill), and heaps of other girls (like another 15 so far) that you can be involved with sexually (only on random occasions). You can have any combination of paths with the main girls, but some of the side chicks are locked out depending on random decisions.

Ultimately, we believe, you won't be able to have a harem, but it's possible you could end up with two girls, but otherwise it's likely it'll just be one girl. There's nothing concrete on that though.

The story has a singular defined path as far as the major plot is concerned, and it doesn't seem to matter which girls you are interested in, the plot still moves along the same with a few side deviations.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes