dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Check out this girl!!! She's from EP4 Cathy Cluck Party and she's standing in front of the toilet. Her red top is dirty and so is the right arm under her left hand. Somehow she has a resemblance to Cathy. Has this beauty perhaps climbed out of the toilet window and is now lining up in front of it again? :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

• Haha
Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It would be great if DPC reused Melissa's model, she looks perfect, maybe with some minor changes so the theorists don't go crazy:illuminati:
DPC already reused Melissa's model at least 2 times in Being a DIK.
Same for Megan and Rena. Not sure about those two club girls, don't remember their names.
Changes to their model not so minor but facial animations and some wrinkles are the same.
That's actually funny how ppl don't see it...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The master brain could be Josy. This little horny bitch.

On the screenshot 1 you should look at the eyes of Josy. She has always watched the MC out of the corner of her eye.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lily has something in her right ear and I don't mean earrings (screenshot 2). Don't start now so that this is the sky visible through a gap. To the right of the black is still some head.

But a picture in front of it with Mona makes it interesting (screenshot 3). DPC also leaves clues on the skin. I conjured a red circle around it. What do you think it will be? I was really surprised when I saw that. At the end of EP4 DPC left a hint on Mona that she will leave at the end of EP6. The screenshot 4 is slightly edited so you can see it better. I just removed the color and played a bit with the exposure and black level. To the right of what looks like a person on a surface, you can see a woman with 2 suitcases.

Did Josy maybe start the fight for the MC already at the end of EP4? Mona mentions at the party that she would also like to fuck with the MC and Becky was standing next to her when she said that.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The master brain could be Josy. This little horny bitch.

On the screenshot 1 you should look at the eyes of Josy. She has always watched the MC out of the corner of her eye.

Lily has something in her right ear and I don't mean earrings (screenshot 2). Don't start now so that this is the sky visible through a gap. To the right of the black is still some head.

But a picture in front of it with Mona makes it interesting (screenshot 3). DPC also leaves clues on the skin. I conjured a red circle around it. What do you think it will be? I was really surprised when I saw that. At the end of EP4 DPC left a hint on Mona that she will leave at the end of EP6. The screenshot 4 is slightly edited so you can see it better. I just removed the color and played a bit with the exposure and black level. To the right of what looks like a person on a surface, you can see a woman with 2 suitcases.

Did Josy maybe start the fight for the MC already at the end of EP4? Mona mentions at the party that she would also like to fuck with the MC and Becky was standing next to her when she said that.:unsure:
Blah blah blah (Jill).gif

EDIT: Wordless memes - am I right Chip?

You can just post a picture, and it say it all:LOL:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Reactions: `Ray`

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
This has nothing to do with memes. I'm just following up on clues and details because it's fun for me to find something like that. :p

The joke is that you don't even notice it, because you only look at the pictures superficially. The main thing is that the tits are right, right?:rolleyes:
We had this conversation before, there are no secret clues and hidden meanings, at least not in the way that you making it. But you do deserve a credit for putting this much effort to it (y) . You certainly put more effort to this, than DPC does :ROFLMAO:. Who is so much about "details" , that he did not give a shit about that, the phone the guy holding is not existed when Bella was 18 or 21 whatever :ROFLMAO:.
BeingADIK 2021-07-29 02-22-57-50.png

and Yes, the most important things is indeed that the Tits are awesome , what is wrong with you ? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: kazaf

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I'm replaying the post cumpetition party and noticing some things I either missed or didn't take much note of the first time around. In this render, Jacob is guarding the door to Tommy's room and he says the only DIKs allowed inside are Tommy and John Boy. One can assume they are getting it on with some ladies since both are into sharing/group sex. So is it a threesome (Tommy, John Boy, Elena) or foursome (Tommy, John Boy, Elena, Heather)? I doubt John Boy would participate in any group sex without Elena. It's a little confusing because at the time of this scene, John Boy and Elena were hanging out next to the cooler and Heather was upstairs chatting.

Other random thoughts...

Also, I sadly noticed that (just before his own devil's threesome) Jamie said he previously had sex with Riona. I thought only Rusty and perhaps Tommy hooked up with ther. It's no wonder Riona can't orgasm. She just has meaningless sex or restaurant prostitution sex. Her only hope is MC first helping her with her stalker problem and then somehow removing her from Quinn's control. Then add a dose of genuine compassion. When is the last time someone asked Riona out on a legitimate date? She just gets passed around at every party. If MC wants to help her, he should take her away from B&R for the evening. Maybe into the city for a date night, but not a club or MacAllen's bar. Something cheesy like a carnival or an outdoor music show in the park. And as terrible as this might sound, don't have sex with her..at least not that night.

And I forgive Jacob for his 2D chubby art because he seemingly has a ginger fetish just like me. He apparently tried to hook up with Mona at the party (good on you lad) and later gets with Arieth. I'll have to keep an eye on him in the rest of his scenes to see who else he fancies. I, generally speaking, need to pay closer attention to the background characters in DPC's renders. There is always something funny or interesting going on.

Also, I'm high.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

I'm replaying the post cumpetition party and noticing some things I either missed or didn't take much note of the first time around. In this render, Jacob is guarding the door to Tommy's room and he says the only DIKs allowed inside are Tommy and John Boy. One can assume they are getting it on with some ladies since both are into sharing/group sex. So is it a threesome (Tommy, John Boy, Elena) or foursome (Tommy, John Boy, Elena, Heather)? I doubt John Boy would participate in any group sex without Elena. It's a little confusing because at the time of this scene, John Boy and Elena were hanging out next to the cooler and Heather was upstairs chatting.

Also, I'm high.
I think, that is related to the Drug thing going on. We know that Johnny Boy and Elena "are in" with the thing. So that room might serve as the drug room for the party night. :unsure:

I Envy you Right now , :ROFLMAO:(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes