Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Why does this game have almost 4,000 pages? This is a massive thread.
Depends on your view. Right now mine has 786 pages. But yeah, people like this game, and like to repeat the same theories (sometimes possible, many already explicitly rejected by the author) over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

Reactions: Meushi

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
because its one of the most popular AVNs ever created...
Depends on your view. Right now mine has 786 pages. But yeah, people like this game, and like to repeat the same theories (sometimes possible, many already explicitly rejected by the author) over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.
Cant wait to get into this game. Its 8gb and by far larger than any other game I have picked up here. Kind of intimidating. Going to finish up some other smaller titles before this one. Looking forward to it since it can generate this much activity.

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
Has DPC said whether there will be a time jump in the story (say from one semester to the next)? Not that I'm complaining playing day to day in the game, but the potential of some pregnancies would be cool to run into without taking several years of development time to get to.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Has DPC said whether there will be a time jump in the story (say from one semester to the next)? Not that I'm complaining playing day to day in the game, but the potential of some pregnancies would be cool to run into without taking several years of development time to get to.
We might get an ending that shows the girls being pregnant but this game is far from over (iirc DPC wants to make more than 10 episodes). The chances of us getting pegnancy sex is also low since it just doesn't seem like something DPC would do.

On a side note, if you want pregnancy, I strongly recommend you go check out Peasant's Quest where pregnancy is the main theme.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Can someone provided me with savegame on Chick and Josie route? I kinda messed my save with the mod. Thank you.

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Is there 12 beach fun renders? plus the one is going to be added today, so 13 in total or am I missing some? which i can bet the last one will be a group render

remythefelix

Apr 14, 2020
Oh u have no idea what u get into..

Hi all, im new to this art of games, i played the Dik Steam version and now i found out on this awesome board are the EP 5.
I really like this game and I love Bella in this game, she is that amazing..
i just wonder if there are some similar games with a similar interesting story like DIK?
THX

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Personally i’d prefer no pregnancies in a college story. Even in epilogue unless it does a severe time jump I wouldn’t really see the value in it.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Personally i’d prefer no pregnancies in a college story. Even in epilogue unless it does a severe time jump I wouldn’t really see the value in it.
Don’t mind pregnancy if It’s part of the ending. Don’t mind a silly ‘who knocked up Arieth?’ Story either.
I do worry that we might be in for an STD or possibly pregnancy given ‘Dads’ warnings. That would bug me since condoms aren’t an option in the game.

Would be kind of cool if Jill made you wear one. All the more rewarding when she finally lets you cream pie her

Reactions: Dashxp4k and Sev162

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nothing official has ever been said about a time jump. DPC keeps things very close to the chest and all we ever know of an upcoming episode is a few preview renders, but nothing about the plot and events of each episode. It's possible the story jumps ahead a week or a few months at some point, but we'll have to wait and see.

As for pregnancy, I don't think it's very likely we'll see anything like that outside of a flash forward ending with a LI. Despite all the unprotected sex the MC is having and will continue to have, I don't think he'll be knocking anyone up whilst still in college.

Is there 12 beach fun renders? plus the one is going to be added today, so 13 in total or am I missing some? which i can bet the last one will be a group render
16 renders in all their 4K glory. :giggle:

Bella
Bella.jpg
Camila
Camila.jpg
Cathy
Cathy.jpg
Envy/Nicole
Envy.jpg
Heather
Heather.jpg
Jade
Jade.jpg
Jill
Jill.jpg
Josy
Josy.jpg
Lily
Lily.jpg
Maya
Maya.jpg
Melanie & Sarah
Melanie & Sarah.jpg
Mona
Mona.jpg
Quinn
Quinn.jpg
Riona
Riona.jpg
Sage
Sage.jpg
Sally
Sally.jpg

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
If it were a situation like that and he stormed out, it wouldn't be because of homphobia but more like a double standard, if he had cheated on her; he'd get mad at her for doing the same thing he did and think that she's a hypocrite.

Right now, there are 3 things which have me leaning towards Jill and Bella having done something, even if it isn't what caused the problems between Bella and her husband.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally support the direction in which you are thinking...
In addition to 2, add that at the end of that scene, Bella takes her wedding picture from the nightstand, puts it on the floor and shoves it away. I would say this a strong indication that the scene we just witnessed has something to do with the problems between Bella and her husband.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy Bacchus
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes