asker

Oct 6, 2017
is dpc earnings good ? , he deserve the good income . For better equipments he can render faster i guess .

Jan 12, 2019
Hey, don't know if anyone has done that, but if on Tybalt's presentation you get the dick pic, but haven't fucked Sage or Josy, does Jill still text you or goes to the bathroom with Josy?
I've thought about this a few times. Unfortunately I am a man whore so I definitely wouldnt know the outcome of said situation

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
Hey, don't know if anyone has done that, but if on Tybalt's presentation you get the dick pic, but haven't fucked Sage or Josy, does Jill still text you or goes to the bathroom with Josy?
I've never been chaste enough to be in that situation. But I think Tybalt also blames MC when Jill is walking by in the hall. So my guess would be that there's still a trigger one way or another.

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I've never been chaste enough to be in that situation. But I think Tybalt also blames MC when Jill is walking by in the hall. So my guess would be that there's still a trigger one way or another.
I imagine that is the case. I think I will test it out, later. If I do, I will post my findings.

Skipping Josy is easy, but Sage... That would be hard...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'd like to do that, but every time I see Sage's face I just go: "Fuck that.". Same goes for Jill, and Quinn (I know she is a storm, but maybe I can become Raiden in a future update, that would be nice).
And if I told you that rejecting Sage from the beginning and fucking her on EP 7 is the best option, would you believe me?

Or do you want to be the pathetic rebound guy? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
And if I told you that rejecting Sage from the beginning and fucking her on EP 7 is the best option, would you believe me?

Or do you want to be the pathetic rebound guy? :ROFLMAO:
You make a good point. Perhaps I will need to try that path out...

Or did you think you could fool me with your words. I will take Sage anytime I can get her, and break the rebound guy rules. That's my destiny.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You make a good point. Perhaps I will need to try that path out...

Or did you think you could fool me with your words. I will take Sage anytime I can get her, and break the rebound guy rules. That's my destiny.
Women like Sage always have very high self-esteem because they are used to men falling for them

What I am saying is that if Sage sees that the MC does not fall into her game, which is what she expects, the way of being of her changes because even she tells him if he is gay because her pride is hurt and she does not want to accept that a heterosexual man rejects her

Every time she wants and wants the MC more because she knows that she has to fight for him

In EP 7 is where she begs him

screenshot0228.png screenshot0229.png
And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again (On EP 8) See how she becomes submissive to the MC?

There are fans who don't like to see her like this in that state but it's for the best believe me Sage is going to fight more for the MC than the MC for her

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes