SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Women like Sage always have very high self-esteem because they are used to men falling for them

What I am saying is that if Sage sees that the MC does not fall into her game, which is what she expects, the way of being of her changes because even she tells him if he is gay because her pride is hurt and she does not want to accept that a heterosexual man rejects her

Every time she wants and wants the MC more because she knows that she has to fight for him

In EP 7 is where she begs him

View attachment 1354973 View attachment 1354975
And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again (On EP 8) See how she becomes submissive to the MC?

There are fans who don't like to see her like this in that state but it's for the best believe me Sage is going to fight more for the MC than the MC for her
I was with you up until the "And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again". When did that happen? when I rejected her on my Chick and Neutral paths, all she told me was "Can't blame a girl for trying"

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is dpc earnings good ? , he deserve the good income . For better equipments he can render faster i guess .
He's running 8 RTX3090's, so whatever that tells you about his income.
DPC has ~13,000 patrons, so Patreon alone is a gross income of, at the bare minimum, $13K a month, 150K a year. That's assuming every one of his patrons is on the $1 tier, which isn't likely.

If you compare that with Dark Cookie, he has ~30,000 patrons and he shows his Patron income to be ~75K a month.

DPC and Dark Cookie have similar tiers, so if DPC's subscription tier ratio was similar to DC's, DPC could be earning around ~30K a month before expenses (360K a year).

His RTX3090's could be tax deductible (don't know Swedish tax laws), and the electricity he uses running those beasts 24/7 may also be tax exempt (once again, I don't know how Sweden handles that). He bought them a while back so he probably payed premium (2-3K ea.), so they probably set him back somewhere between 16-24K (minus any deductions). That's a once off until they start breaking down, not really a big outlay.

He's bought a bunch of DAZ assets and keeps getting new ones for each episode (but not a shit load of new ones), and he's paying licensing for the songs that aren't free. I have no idea how much that adds up to, but I can't imagine it's anywhere near 10K a month.

I presume he pays money to his beta testers, but that's just once every release for about 1-2 weeks.

All up, I think he's making a pretty fucking good living off this game for now.

Women like Sage always have very high self-esteem because they are used to men falling for them

What I am saying is that if Sage sees that the MC does not fall into her game, which is what she expects, the way of being of her changes because even she tells him if he is gay because her pride is hurt and she does not want to accept that a heterosexual man rejects her

Every time she wants and wants the MC more because she knows that she has to fight for him

In EP 7 is where she begs him

View attachment 1354973 View attachment 1354975
And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again (On EP 8) See how she becomes submissive to the MC?

There are fans who don't like to see her like this in that state but it's for the best believe me Sage is going to fight more for the MC than the MC for her
I was with you up until the "And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again". When did that happen? when I rejected her on my Chick and Neutral paths, all she told me was "Can't blame a girl for trying"
Personally I think if the mc rejects Sage again in ep7, that's it. I was surprised we even got a second chance with her, that's kinda uncommon from my experience with these games; once you reject a girl, that's usually it in these games.

I do like it that the relationships evolve randomly in this game, they don't all follow the same formula. It will be nice to see if (and I do think it will be the case) you get a solo relationship with Maya or Josy.

Although Maya is my least favourite LI, I'd still play out a solo relationship with her if there was an option (after I've played out every other possible combination and permutation of all the LIs and side chicks and played the virgin run, but I'd still give her a chance).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sorry she doesn't say that I think I had the Mandela effect because I checked and she doesn't say that

She just says this
screenshot0269.png screenshot0281.png

The worst thing is that Sage still gives 3/5 to the MC :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like Maya, if only she wasn't attached to Josy. (This comment may spawn a kick in the nuts).
You are not worthy of the greatness of Josy.:p(n)
There are 2 type of people, those who know Josy is the greatest :cool: and those who didn't realized yet, but when they do, it would be too late:p
this is those losers reward :p

And this is the winner's aka ME reward:p

sorry, my withdrawal symptoms started to showing.:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry she doesn't say that I think I had the Mandela effect because I checked and she doesn't say that

She just says this
View attachment 1354995 View attachment 1354997

The worst thing is that Sage still gives 3/5 to the MC :ROFLMAO:
partly because of this version of the conversation why I'm still convinced that even in the Fuck Buddy Path, Sage simply just really, really, really wanted to get laid this night , so she was saying whatever MC wanted to hear.
and I still don't think she actually planning to have a serious relationship with MC, or with anyone. She is fully in the half way out from this college, mode. :unsure:

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
You are not worthy of the greatness of Josy.:p(n)
There are 2 type of people, those who know Josy is the greatest :cool: and those who didn't realized yet, but when they do, it would be too late:p
this is those losers reward :p

And this is the winner's aka ME reward:p

sorry, my withdrawal symptoms started to showing.:ROFLMAO:
Oh my goodness, seeing all of those animations at once gives a really different feeling. That first animation is one of the best animations, I have ever seen in the game. It is just beautiful.

Arguably, Josy is the only girl who has got so many different positions compared to others, and all of them are fucking awesome.

Here are some of my favourites...
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif
One of the points, that makes this game special is that the facial expressions of girls, either in SFW or NSFW, are very realistic.

Don't worry Chip, I am faithful to my girl ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh my goodness, seeing all of those animations at once gives a really different feeling. That first animation is one of the best animations, I have ever seen in the game. It is just beautiful.

Arguably, Josy is the only girl who has got so many different positions compared to others, and all of them are fucking awesome.

Here are some of my favourites...
View attachment 1355021 View attachment 1355022
View attachment 1355023 View attachment 1355024
View attachment 1355025
One of the points, that makes this game special is that the facial expressions of girls, either in SFW or NSFW, are very realistic.

Don't worry Chip, I am faithful to my girl ;)
It's literally stunishing DPC animations works. Just look at that Doggy style animation. How many of their body part moving to a rhythm. Josy's ass jiggling, her boobs, , even her hair moving. amazing talent he has for this. and it Fascinating to witness as he keep getting better at it.
so the answer to why his development time not get faster ? Because he put this monster graphic card and use them for improving the quality instead of quantity. who know what will happen in 2022 if there will be new monster cards :ROFLMAO:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So, here's a question: Who edited Tybalt's Power Point for his speech?

Because most people are going to take dozens, if not hundreds of pictures for something like that, and then go through and select and crop shots to support ones point as best as possible. So, if he edited it, how the hell did the DIK pic end up in there? And if he, as is his want as a spoiled brat, he paid someone to do his homework for him, who? And why did they put the DIK pic in the presentation? It seems to me, we already know of two groups who sell homework assistance; Derek, who sells cheats for classes, and the Tri Betas, who would probably write the presentation for money.

I could see Derek putting in the DIK pic as a practical joke, but I don't see Tybalt coming to him. I think this is just one more incident (like the trashing of the DIK mansion and the blackmailing of Chad and Dawe, in my opinion), where they are just stirring up shit to try and get someone expelled, and get their own house.
Also when you call Magnar in latest episodes he's always near prep mansion :unsure: Doing business I guess.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Also when you call Magnar in latest episodes he's always near prep mansion :unsure: Doing business I guess.
Maybe the Tri-beta's hell week didn't end yet.

Tri-Beta Hell Week List:-
- Post a Nude pic of a Girl. (Cathy Cluck)
- Ruin the Preps Reputation. (MC's Dick Photo)
- Get DIKs into trouble. (Jade Video)
- Ruin Jocks Reputation. (Maybe posting a pic of Chad & Troy? IDK, If they can get Cathy pic from gym, they can get theirs as well)

It is possible to have something like this cuz they are a bit techy people. It's not necessary for all Frats to end their Hell Week in a given time.

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Maybe the Tri-beta's hell week didn't end yet.

Tri-Beta Hell Week List:-
- Post a Nude pic of a Girl. (Cathy Cluck)
- Ruin the Preps Reputation. (MC's Dick Photo)
- Get DIKs into trouble. (Jade Video)
- Ruin Jocks Reputation. (Maybe posting a pic of Chad & Troy? IDK, If they can get Cathy pic from gym, they can get theirs as well)

It is possible to have something like this cuz they are a bit techy people. It's not necessary for all Frats to end their Hell Week in a given time.
It will answer the only question I have - how the hell Jade's video got leaked.

Reactions: znar25

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
At least standard Girl Josy looks alot better than standard girl meghan from acting lesson.
:rolleyes: another common misstep, Josy is not the Megan of the story , if you really really want to compare to her to an AL character, She is the ex wife at best :ROFLMAO:.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
So, here's a question: Who edited Tybalt's Power Point for his speech?

Because most people are going to take dozens, if not hundreds of pictures for something like that, and then go through and select and crop shots to support ones point as best as possible. So, if he edited it, how the hell did the DIK pic end up in there? And if he, as is his want as a spoiled brat, he paid someone to do his homework for him, who? And why did they put the DIK pic in the presentation? It seems to me, we already know of two groups who sell homework assistance; Derek, who sells cheats for classes, and the Tri Betas, who would probably write the presentation for money.

I could see Derek putting in the DIK pic as a practical joke, but I don't see Tybalt coming to him. I think this is just one more incident (like the trashing of the DIK mansion and the blackmailing of Chad and Dawe, in my opinion), where they are just stirring up shit to try and get someone expelled, and get their own house.
He is insignificant for many people and for me, so no one cared.
Now you mentioned it. Tybalt is not a dumbass to not know that the person who made the presentation must have added the dik pic. And he also could have reviewed the presentation cause I don't think he can present anything on spot. That said, the culprit probably had made two ppts and added the ppt with dik pic at last minute(could be someone from prep or tribeta) or after Tybalt approved the last ppt and had access to tybalt phone, computer or pd(which eliminate tribetas).
The suspect for me is probably his assistant who helped him do the field work( don't know his name), because he isn't puppet of Tybalt. He was embarrassed by tybalt when he called his name during presentation, supports mc during rooster fun of the watch.

The implications of the drama could possibly make tybalt press charges and have a solid proof on his side that the picture of mc dick was taken on same day they raided prep party cause of data, time and origin data from tybalt phone.(I know it can be faked, but it's dpc game so it works on his terms)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
It can't be stolen from the laptop directly since it was hidden at the moment. The only possibility seems logic is that it was stolen using MC or Derek phone connected to laptop. That looks like tri-betas job.
Every dik had access to safe and laptop until the mansion trashing, that's when Rusty changed password of both.
Jade's video was uploaded during hell week ceremony on dik file sharing folder.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He is insignificant for many people and for me, so no one cared.
Now you mentioned it. Tybalt is not a dumbass to not know that the person who made the presentation must have added the dik pic. And he also could have reviewed the presentation cause I don't think he can present anything on spot. That said, the culprit probably had made two ppts and added the ppt with dik pic at last minute(could be someone from prep or tribeta) or after Tybalt approved the last ppt and had access to tybalt phone, computer or pd(which eliminate tribetas).
The suspect for me is probably his assistant who helped him do the field work( don't know his name), because he isn't puppet of Tybalt. He was embarrassed by tybalt when he called his name during presentation, supports mc during rooster fun of the watch.

The implications of the drama could possibly make tybalt press charges and have a solid proof on his side that the picture of mc dick was taken on same day they raided prep party cause of data, time and origin data from tybalt phone.(I know it can be faked, but it's dpc game so it works on his terms)
the idea that Tybalt would actually sue MC was ridiculous at the time of the blackmail, now after a month it becomes even less credible.

how could the photo constitute evidence? apart from the fact that the only thing Tybalt would have no trouble proving is MC's presence, everyone has seen him including alumni, but how could a court ever take recognition from a penis seriously?

At least standard Girl Josy looks alot better than standard girl meghan from acting lesson.
Meghan's counterpart is Maya, a good girl in need of help.

Josy's counterpart is Melissa, an extrovert and sexually uninhibited girl with a tendency to go behind other's back.

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Every dik had access to safe and laptop until the mansion trashing, that's when Rusty changed password of both.
Jade's video was uploaded during hell week ceremony on dik file sharing folder.
Mansion was trashed the same evening video got to the laptop.
All DIKs was at the preps mansion and laptop was in the safe.
And last but most important - video stored in Hell Week folder that only MC and Derek have access to (both phones and directly).
The only possibility someone can get that video is from either MC or Derek phone. Since MC didn't left his phone anywhere it's Dereks.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Look, I'm not DPC, but I'm pretty sure you(MC) are locked out of the Maya/Josy romance. Maybe he will give us a chance to choose one or the other later on, but I highly doubt it.
fingers crossed . the three of them have history

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Mansion was trashed the same evening video got to the laptop.
All DIKs was at the preps mansion and laptop was in the safe.
And last but most important - video stored in Hell Week folder that only MC and Derek have access to (both phones and directly).
The only possibility someone can get that video is from either MC or Derek phone. Since MC didn't left his phone anywhere it's Dereks.
The permissions to personal folder were also changed next day after the trashing.
In total four things were changed safe password, laptop password, rooster password and permission to personal folder.
Any dik had approximately 8 or 12 hours to send the files in between.

Proof for the same, read dialogue at 2:10 and readme at 7:15 and safe dialogue at 8:57

Passwords were changed before 8am, and trashing happened in evening maybe around 7 or 8pm. That's still left with time around 6 or 8 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes