Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It can't be stolen from the laptop directly since it was hidden at the moment. The only possibility seems logic is that it was stolen using MC or Derek phone connected to laptop. That looks like tri-betas job.
The Jade video was only on MC's phone & DIK's laptop. MC temporarily showed Derek the video on his phone. Nowhere did it state he also shared it with him. Seeing as MC's phone was obviously not stolen common sense says the video got leaked and sent to Stephen via the laptop. We don't know if the Cathy cluck is related in any way to the Jade video leak but if it is then clearly the laptop is compromised and doesn't matter if it was hidden at the moment.

Reactions: ename144 and `Ray`

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You are not worthy of the greatness of Josy.:p(n)
There are 2 type of people, those who know Josy is the greatest :cool: and those who didn't realized yet, but when they do, it would be too late:p
this is those losers reward :p

And this is the winner's aka ME reward:p

sorry, my withdrawal symptoms started to showing.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah that Josy scene was something else.
Definitely one of top 3, no discussions there

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Just so we are on the same page Tybalt is a horrible bitch, mad respect for Chad though considering i despised him more than Tybalt but dude know when to stop (getting my ass handed is a different matter).

Reactions: notme222

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Tybalt is gonna get his, wait till he finds out who mommy been having an affair with.

Also, i feel it would be better for MC to keep chad's secret If he ain't pursuing sage.
I don't think the storyline will be in such a way that mc has to bitch (dik? may be) about Chad to get sage. I think Chad will be telling his secret himself to her considering the fact that mc said get a closure from Chad to sage right after break-up, at least in my gameplay.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Women like Sage always have very high self-esteem because they are used to men falling for them

What I am saying is that if Sage sees that the MC does not fall into her game, which is what she expects, the way of being of her changes because even she tells him if he is gay because her pride is hurt and she does not want to accept that a heterosexual man rejects her

Every time she wants and wants the MC more because she knows that she has to fight for him

In EP 7 is where she begs him

View attachment 1354973 View attachment 1354975
And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again (On EP 8) See how she becomes submissive to the MC?

There are fans who don't like to see her like this in that state but it's for the best believe me Sage is going to fight more for the MC than the MC for her
When she tells Isabella that MC is a "great guy", I think for Sage, that has big meaning. Of course if you are on the Bella path, that statement reassures Bellas' judgement of MC.

Reactions: drooopy

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I don't think the storyline will be in such a way that mc has to bitch (dik? may be) about Chad to get sage. I think Chad will be telling his secret himself to her considering the fact that mc said get a closure from Chad to sage right after break-up, at least in my gameplay.
I think she'll overreact if he doesn't Tell her, girls in this game kinda react that way, even MC does it, but i do believe they'll get back together in the end If MC is on sage route

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
i already buy takeout special from Quinn and winning drink minigame at DIKs party, but i still cannot see Sarah scene,
how to unlock that ???

rj677

May 30, 2020
A person comes back to full activity in f95 after 4 months, finally finishes playing episode 7 of Being a DIK, skips more than 600 pages worth off posts because he cant possibly read all that ;), and still manages to catch a discussion about the very thing he wanted to talk about :WeSmart:

Or do you want to be the pathetic rebound guy?
So, I have seen people debating about the MC being a "rebound guy" for Sage after her break up with Chad.

In my opinion, that scene in ep7 where the MC is worried about becoming the rebound guy didnt make any sense in the context that I chose to play this game.

Sure, if we were talking about a CHICK MC its plausible or even natural that he could be worried about that since he could lack a bit of self confidence and self esteem to truly understand Sages true motivations after the sparring session.

Now, my MC is Full DIK/Massive DIK which should mean that he oozes the confidence of a true alpha male, doesnt care about what other people say about him, beats up everyone that threatens or even looks at him the wrong way and on top of that is fucking all the women on campus except for Heather (but she will come to the dark side eventually :sneaky:)... Are we REALLY supposed to believe that he really would be worried about that? :cautious:

Also, for people who main the Sage path or even played it with attention it was clear as day that Sages intentions were NEVER to do that to the MC. He couldnt be Sages rebound guy because he already was Sages REAL man since ep4 or ep5 (and Im being generous since theres an argument to be made that it was since before those episodes). The MC was and still is the Man who satisfies and touches Sage, who makes her feel hot, sexy and appreciated.

Chad being out of the picture didnt change anything, it just added the fact that they could pursue a more official and serious relationship in the future :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Agree. Movie night with Sage at the HOTS adds to that, even if you only hold hands with Sage. "I don't like seeing you like this", she says to MC when Maya and Josy are at that movie night. Sage reminds MC how he cheered her up in the past. IMO (if MC is on a Neutral or Chick path), Sage is growing feelings fast for MC as someone that can be counted on. Obviously just all algorithms in a game but it works, and becomes one of the many enduring paths to take in the game.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes