shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Everyone seems to have their own personal interpretation of the affinity system. Given that, it's hard to objectively fault it since there's no objective definition.

It's just a guideline to his behaviour, but there will always be exceptions, because... reasons...

He is a positive alpha that people follow willingly. Heck, he even tamed Isabella.:ROFLMAO:
And Quinn is on the ropes!

He's become a leader, no question about it. After joining the frat for only a few weeks, all of the DIKs look up to him, even Tommy quietly admires him (I think).

Now how do we get Sarah to show some respect...? :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Everyone seems to have their own personal interpretation of the affinity system. Given that, it's hard to objectively fault it since there's no objective definition.

It's just a guideline to his behaviour, but there will always be exceptions, because... reasons...

And Quinn is on the ropes!

He's become a leader, no question about it. After joining the frat for only a few weeks, all of the DIKs look up to him, even Tommy quietly admires him (I think).

Now how do we get Sarah to show some respect...? :unsure:
With Sarah, the MC must use his cock and make her incurably addicted.:cool::p

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So what do you guys think, we gonna bang Bella in this next update? I mean how much longer can dpc drag the inevitable...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So what do you guys think, we gonna bang Bella in this next update? I mean how much longer can dpc drag the inevitable...
:unsure:. Realistically speaking , MC and Bella should have Sex in the next episode. They have an actual progression, each episode they take one step forward since episode 3. You spend the time with her in episode 4 do some shit, this continue in episode 5 with almost blowjob, ep6 actual blowjob. ep 7 the only thing was missing is penetration. so the next logical step should be the sex. Because as I said, this "relationship" has an actual progress, step by step.:unsure:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Wasn't there a whole discussion about how DPC coded the game so certain content (such as this scene) would be locked out in Android ports?
Yeah, there is 6 or 7 scripts that have a if.not "PC" variable to lock people out of some scenes and to reset all relationship points.

I can prolly post the scripts with a fix, but no one will port this game anymore. Maybe I'll do it later and people can test it on Joiplay.

Also, I don't know if that is the only Android countermeasure he used.

Reactions: zarachi

Anonymousgamer2021

Jul 29, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I wish i could but I want you to know that I have had a really bad few days and i started playing this game and was laughing my ass off. Thanks

Reactions: JedahDohma

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Holy shit there's actually too much lewd scenes to rate, pretty sure I was unfair to some of them

BUT, I can easily say top 3 rows are definite.
Quinn's scene and song felt wholesome, Josy's animation was the best one so far, Lily was also quite good (minus the doggy part, her ass looked weird there),
Envy&Sandy was legendary, again Quinn scene felt different, Bella scene was hot as fuck, Jade one was... THAT LINGERIE! , Rio&Cam was too good, Sage one's setting was hot as fuck...
Maya scene passed the expectations on poisitionwise, Josy&Maya scene had a good buildup, the threesomes were pretty good, Lily's Ep 5 scene made me fall for her, Sage was very good too. The lower ones after that didn't fit the row so I added 2 more rows. my-image.png
On that note, the season finale needs to come fast and we seriously need something solid for Jill. She's way behind on lewds

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
Yeah, there is 6 or 7 scripts that have a if.not "PC" variable to lock people out of some scenes and to reset all relationship points.

I can prolly post the scripts with a fix, but no one will port this game anymore. Maybe I'll do it later and people can test it on Joiplay.

Also, I don't know if that is the only Android countermeasure he used.
please post that scripts bro,
so i can play it on Joiplay.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
please post that scripts bro,
so i can play it on Joiplay.
Look, I haven't tested these, because... this game absolutely does not work on joiplay for me.

Replace the scripts after applying scrappy's mod.

I made them a while ago. Let me know if it works, if it doesn't... tough luck. Try using a PC. LMAO.

Last edited:

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
Look, I haven't tested these, because... this game absolutely does not work on joiplay for me.

Replace the scripts after applying scrappy's mod.

I made them a while ago. Let me know if it works, if it doesn't... tough luck. Try using a PC. LMAO.
THANKS YOU SO MUCH,
IT REALLY fvking WORKING bro. Screenshot_2021-08-17_081930.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Minx077 and JC23

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Any possibility on getting a Nopy link for this? Cause all the other links say they won't be complete for upwards of 12 hours.
It's all time-of-day. I have had that too and the same link another time is blazing. Just try again later.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes